Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 135034 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #465 on: August 22, 2018, 08:59:17 PM »
No you don't. You have abused Amaral and Brenda and called sceptics mentally ill for not agreeing with you!   Selective abuse is what you want dealt with.

I havent abused anyone ..report me to the police if you think i have..

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #466 on: August 22, 2018, 09:00:22 PM »
Davel doesn't seem to understand that being abusive online isn't actually a crime.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #467 on: August 22, 2018, 09:01:04 PM »
so the dossier compilers have every right to ignore the standard due process that faith has proposed ...if I could be so bold ...that is the idiots view...if you start assaulting journalists it si you who will end up in the dock...and i have been doorstepped

Davel have you done everything or is this a tale?  Why on earth would any one want to doorstep you?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #468 on: August 22, 2018, 09:02:01 PM »
Davel doesn't seem to understand that being abusive online isn't actually a crime.
Have you got a cite for that?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #469 on: August 22, 2018, 09:03:06 PM »
i cant imagine you dropping the nut

Take your pick from:
1) I am not surprised you never did have much of an imagination.
2) I am surprised you always displayed such a fertile imagination.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #470 on: August 22, 2018, 09:03:25 PM »
Davel have you done everything or is this a tale?  Why on earth would any one want to doorstep you?

Ive had a film  crew outside my place of work...concerning something  one of my employees did....it even reached the sun who asked me for a quote

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #471 on: August 22, 2018, 09:04:16 PM »
Take your pick from:
1) I am not surprised you never did have much of an imagination.
2) I am surprised you always displayed such a fertile imagination.

I cant imagine you dropping the nut

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #472 on: August 22, 2018, 09:04:38 PM »
Have you got a cite for that?

Yes. Davel 's post above.

"I havent abused anyone ..report me to the police if you think i have.."

Only someone that thought online abuse was a criminal act would suggest reporting it to the police.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #473 on: August 22, 2018, 09:06:06 PM »
I havent abused anyone ..report me to the police if you think i have..

I don't think... it is all in the threads although I imagine most of them have been deleted. I don't care enough about you or your posts to be bothered about reporting. I will leave that up to the McCann supporters.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #474 on: August 22, 2018, 09:07:46 PM »
Yes. Davel 's post above.

"I havent abused anyone ..report me to the police if you think i have.."

Only someone that thought online abuse was a criminal act would suggest reporting it to the police.

online abuse can be a criminal act

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #475 on: August 22, 2018, 09:09:02 PM »

I don't think... it is all in the threads although I imagine most of them have been deleted. I don't care enough about you or your posts to be bothered about reporting. I will leave that up to the McCann supporters.

you cannot abuse an anonymous person...do you not undertsatnd...when the abuse is against a real person its completely different

« Reply #476 on: August 22, 2018, 09:21:46 PM »
you cannot abuse an anonymous person...do you not undertsatnd...when the abuse is against a real person its completely different

ok let us look at what you typed and try not to fall over our laptops with laughter... you are saying an anonymous person  isn't a real person*%87

ooooooookaaaaayyyyyyyy

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #477 on: August 22, 2018, 09:23:00 PM »
online abuse can be a criminal act

The original post I was referring to accused you of abusing Amaral and calling sceptical people mentally ill. Which is in effect name calling. You said 'report it to the police if I have abused anyone'

It seems like you are saying name calling is OK and 'abuse' is not. Abuse is not defined in the Malicious Communication Act 1988.  The general term 'Abuse' is not specifically a crime in UK law.

In the Malicious Communication Act 1988 and the Communications Act 2003.

"a message which is indecent or grossly offensive;'

Any person who sends to another person—
(a)a [F1letter, electronic communication or article of any description] which conveys—
(i)a message which is indecent or grossly offensive;
(ii)a threat; or
(iii)information which is false and known or believed to be false by the sender; or
(b)any [F2article or electronic communication] which is, in whole or part, of an indecent or grossly offensive nature",

If Brenda didn't send anything 'indecent or grossly offensive', ( as the police concluded) then she wasn't engaging in 'online abuse'.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #478 on: August 22, 2018, 09:24:28 PM »

ok let us look at what you typed and try not to fall over our laptops with laughter... you are saying an anonymous person  isn't a real person*%87

ooooooookaaaaayyyyyyyy

do you not understand that....

« Reply #479 on: August 22, 2018, 09:29:14 PM »
do you not understand that....

No your grasp of explaining yourself is a deliberate ploy  to pretend you do not have a grasp of English-to prevent you from explaining yourself.  If this isn't the case and your English is not your first language then accept my apologies.