Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 136904 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #630 on: August 23, 2018, 04:38:14 PM »
Well i cant see her lying about it. yes it was very kind of her she seemed a very nice person.

Its just like most the mccns can bring the worst out in you imo

if you look for the below on the link it is the 4th tweet down underneath it

At times, Leyland painted herself almost as a campaigning journalist, as here on 7 December 2013 when she tried to find evidence that royalties from Kate McCann's book were deposited in the Find Madeleine fund.

Thank you
I see it now.
I didn't realise it was her own tweet.

Why do the McCanns bring out the worst in you or do you mean Brenda or others?
And what do you mean "by the worst"
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline John

« Reply #631 on: August 23, 2018, 04:38:40 PM »
Don't know how much she gave it just said reasonably generous.

Some of B Leyland tweets...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/read-the-deleted-tweets-brenda-leyland-sent-the-mccanns?utm_term=.qidn61pAq#.hfVEZDyYx

It is not beyond reason imo to suggest that many people made small donations to the Madeleine Fund initially but subsequently had a change of heart when so much more was known about the case.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #632 on: August 23, 2018, 04:41:17 PM »
It is not beyond reason imo to suggest that many people made small donations to the Madeleine Fund initially but subsequently had a change of heart when so much more was known about the case.

I can imagine when they were made arguidos some people regretted their decision to give a donation.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #633 on: August 23, 2018, 04:55:38 PM »
Thank you
I see it now.
I didn't realise it was her own tweet.

Why do the McCanns bring out the worst in you or do you mean Brenda or others?
And what do you mean "by the worst"

Talking personally me and by that i can see - how brenda was not that person IRL and should not be judged by her tweet etc etc.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #634 on: August 23, 2018, 04:56:33 PM »

That is correct i know my mother and sister donated several times.

As you say had a change of heart when more was known about the case.

Feeling annoyed [not sure if allowed to quote them] but they felt completely conned.

Also lost any sympathy for the mcns

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #635 on: August 23, 2018, 05:02:56 PM »

Depends what they believe... If they believed the dogs scented a cadaver in the apartment and Maddie's blood was found in the hire car then it's no wonder they feel cheated

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #636 on: August 23, 2018, 05:16:09 PM »
That is correct i know my mother and sister donated several times.

As you say had a change of heart when more was known about the case.

Feeling annoyed [not sure if allowed to quote them] but they felt completely conned.

Also lost any sympathy for the mcns

I see my post has been removed but when I said according to my son Gerry had a lot of support and was, well liked at Leicester I received a lot of abuse from posters here

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #637 on: August 23, 2018, 05:28:14 PM »
I see my post has been removed but when I said according to my son Gerry had a lot of support and was, well liked at Leicester I received a lot of abuse from posters here

So does that mean you should give abuse back?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #638 on: August 23, 2018, 05:32:05 PM »
So does that mean you should give abuse back?

I didn't give any abuse back... I merely pointed out that such a claim was uncorroborated... Is that abuse... That rather supports the claim that brendas tweets were abusive

Offline kizzy

« Reply #639 on: August 23, 2018, 06:01:20 PM »
I didn't give any abuse back... I merely pointed out that such a claim was uncorroborated... Is that abuse... That rather supports the claim that brendas tweets were abusive

IYO

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #640 on: August 23, 2018, 06:05:11 PM »
Fun and games.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #641 on: August 23, 2018, 06:17:02 PM »
IYO

I merely said your post was uncorroborated... If that's abuse what does that make brendas comments of her hatred fir the mccanns

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #642 on: August 23, 2018, 06:26:53 PM »
I merely said your post was uncorroborated... If that's abuse what does that make brendas comments of her hatred fir the mccanns
A good test would be, would Brenda's posts on twitter be acceptable on this forum?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #643 on: August 23, 2018, 06:31:12 PM »
A good test would be, would Brenda's posts on twitter be acceptable on this forum?

I very much hope not.

Offline jassi

« Reply #644 on: August 23, 2018, 06:34:09 PM »

Maybe you could start a new thread and we can discuss and  analyse them one by one  8)-)))
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future