Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 137030 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #645 on: August 23, 2018, 06:35:31 PM »

Obviously because she thought the mcns involved in maddie disappearance.

BL did at one time support the mcns - even adding a substantial amount to the fund.
So she said.  Any actual evidence of this?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #646 on: August 23, 2018, 06:52:18 PM »
So she said.  Any actual evidence of this?

Looks like it's uncorroborated

Offline Sunny

« Reply #647 on: August 23, 2018, 07:40:18 PM »
A good test would be, would Brenda's posts on twitter be acceptable on this forum?

Robittybob1 Here is a link to a list of Brenda's tweets  http://themaddiecasefiles.com/sweepyface-tweet-archive-t23555.html

I assume they are all there.

I am sorry everyone but I have been unable to find the information regarding supporters prior posting etc so I retract what I say for now. When I find it I will put it back up.

However I do have this gem I found (this was posted prior to Martin Brunt accosting Brenda in the street)

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #648 on: August 23, 2018, 07:46:43 PM »
Robittybob1 Here is a link to a list of Brenda's tweets  http://themaddiecasefiles.com/sweepyface-tweet-archive-t23555.html

I am sorry everyone but I have been unable to find the information regarding supporters prior posting etc so I retract what I say for now. When I find it I will put it back up.

However I do have this gem I found (this was posted prior to Martin Brunt accosting Brenda in the street)

No one's home should be disclosed on the internet.

I'm reminded of the leaflet campaign by some  sceptics targeting the homes of the McCann's neighbours
Quite shocking.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #649 on: August 23, 2018, 08:21:54 PM »
Her posts weren't abusive or no more abusive than many other tweets I have read since imo.  There is a particularly nasty one called Michael Walker who seems to take delight in calling Brenda sweepyknickers following her death.

One thing I want to say though about Brenda's posts is that I disagree completely with her posts about AT.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 08:25:35 PM by Angelo222 »
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #650 on: August 23, 2018, 08:28:00 PM »
Her posts weren't abusive or no more abusive than many other tweets I have read since imo.  There is a particularly nasty one called Michael Walker who seems to take delight in calling Brenda sweepyknickers following her death.

One thing I want to say though about Brenda's posts is that I disagree completely with her posts about AT.

Some tweeters simply get carried away with it all and forget the real life consequences which could follow.

Note to members: Do not post comments from anonymous blog sites.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #651 on: August 23, 2018, 09:22:37 PM »

Have you read the tweets Brenda made on September 29th?  This is her first one of the day (thanks for the link) written BEFORE the tweet you pictured.  Do you think it (and others)might give that tweet some useful context?  Here it is:

516506719313473536|Mon Sep 29 08:36:12 +0000 2014|#mccann Outing Shills who have threatened others, is no different to FBI releasing name of Jihadi John, 4 good of safety
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #652 on: August 23, 2018, 09:29:22 PM »
Another of Brenda’s tweets that morning written BEFORE the tweet pictured above

516511484919439360|Mon Sep 29 08:55:08 +0000 2014|#mccann Not trying to b flippant, however harm is harm in whatever degree , if it silences Amys mischief then that can only be good

The “it” being referred to being the outing of the tweeter she believed to be Amy Tierney.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #653 on: August 24, 2018, 12:19:58 AM »
IMO it is all madness.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #654 on: August 24, 2018, 06:35:19 AM »
So does that mean you should give abuse back?

I didn't see any abuse to that poster, only other posters trying to clarify it.  But then one person's abuse is another person's discussion on here and elsewhere it would seem.

Some people are certainly more sensitive than others when posts are concerned although their own posts may be considered abusive by others. This post is not with any particular poster in mind and is IMO.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #655 on: August 24, 2018, 07:45:10 AM »
Another of Brenda’s tweets that morning written BEFORE the tweet pictured above

516511484919439360|Mon Sep 29 08:55:08 +0000 2014|#mccann Not trying to b flippant, however harm is harm in whatever degree , if it silences Amys mischief then that can only be good

The “it” being referred to being the outing of the tweeter she believed to be Amy Tierney.

I take your point Vertigo Swirl and it is duly noted. I have already mentioned my distaste at Brenda's posts about AT already.

Did you see my second image with Vee8's post, that I found using a google image search.  That indicates that he at least had prior knowledge of the dossier and what was about to happen, these happenings of course lead ultimately to Brenda's death. So if Vee8 from that forum knew about the dossier, how many others on there were complicit.

Either that or Vee8 is a psychic.

All IMO.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #656 on: August 24, 2018, 07:50:28 AM »
I take your point Vertigo Swirl and it is duly noted. I have already mentioned my distaste at Brenda's posts about AT already.

Did you see my second image with Vee8's post, that I found using a google image search.  That indicates that he at least had prior knowledge of the dossier and what was about to happen, these happenings of course lead ultimately to Brenda's death. So if Vee8 from that forum knew about the dossier, how many others on there were complicit.

Either that or Vee8 is a psychic.

All IMO.
You could be giving 99.9% of psychics a bad name.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #657 on: August 24, 2018, 08:20:21 AM »
we seem to be going away from the thread title...the question is ...did the dossier compilers have the right to go to the ppress...the answer has to be yes...imo....who has the right to stop them

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #658 on: August 24, 2018, 08:30:49 AM »
we seem to be going away from the thread title...the question is ...did the dossier compilers have the right to go to the ppress...the answer has to be yes...imo....who has the right to stop them
How did you go from this: "Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?" to that?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #659 on: August 24, 2018, 08:33:29 AM »
How did you go from this: "Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?" to that?

because due process means that if the police do not take action the compilers have no right to take the dossier to the press...which supposedely...denies brenda ...due process