Author Topic: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?  (Read 35319 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2018, 10:34:21 PM »
Eddie reacts to blood from a live person

So does Keela and she didn't alert. She is very reliable according to Martin Grime. Could you explain that then Davel?

"In training she has accurately located minute samples of blood on property up to

thirty-six years old"
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2018, 10:35:20 PM »
So does Keela and she didn't alert. She is very reliable according to Martin Grime. Could you explain that then Davel?

"In training she has accurately located minute samples of blood on property up to

thirty-six years old"

How many spots of blood has she not alerted to, any idea?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2018, 10:36:43 PM »

thirty-six years old"

Yes... easily explained...keela reacts to the presence of blood..not residual scent...and it's all according to grime...no independent scientific testing
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:41:45 PM by Davel »

Offline Sunny

« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2018, 10:47:28 PM »
How many spots of blood has she not alerted to, any idea?

Keela

Keela's considerable talent in uncovering minute pieces of evidence that can later be confirmed by forensic tests has put her in the forefront of detective work across Britain. She was drafted in to help after the stabbing of the young mother, Abigail Witchalls, in Surrey, and has been involved in high- profile cases across 17 forces, from Devon and Cornwall to Strathclyde.

She has already helped to apprehend a murderer after sniffing out blood on a knife.

PC John Ellis, her handler, said that police sent for Keela when the scenes of crime squad failed to find what they were looking for. "She can detect minute quantities of blood that cannot be seen with the human eye," he said. "She is used at scenes where someone has tried to clean it up. If blood has seeped into the tiles behind a bath where a body has been, she can find it."

The spaniel can sniff out blood in clothes after they have been washed repeatedly in biological washing powder, and can detect microscopic amounts on weapons that have been scrubbed and washed.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id157.htm

I cannot answer what she may have missed but I very much doubt she missed anything Vertigo Swirl.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2018, 10:48:50 PM »
Yes... easily explained...keela reacts to the presence of blood..not residual scent...and it's all according to grime...no independent scientific testing

But Keela didn't alert in all the places Eddie did Davel.  That is what I asked and you deflected.

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2018, 11:01:15 PM »
If Grandpas Pjays were on the bedside table next to the wall, they would from time to time, maybe always, be touching the wall.  Same with Grandpas ashes

How do you think that cadavarine got up the wall so high?  Surely Madeleines dead body (the sceptics idea about her dead body) was not hung from the wall?  On public display.

Do you think that she was nailed to the wall, or something ?  What a dreadful and silly thought.

Please be real.   Sensible ideas about the cadaravine up the wall would be taken on board

If you come up with a sound idea, I will listen, but I cant see anything that makes sense regarding Madeleine .
  Tiny  traces of blood invisible to the naked eye  were found at a low height on the wall ,not cadaverine .
As for Grandpa's  ashes touching the wall ,how desperate to suggest the very idea .
Please cite where this  man ,his belongings and ashes has been suggested and explored  as a cause ?
I live to learn something new every day

Offline Sunny

« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2018, 11:02:36 PM »
Eddie had never made a false positive alert.

FALSE ALERTS

'False' positives are always a possibility; to date Eddie has not so indicated
operationally or in training. In six years of operational deployment in over 200
criminal case searches the dog has never alerted to meat based and
specifically pork foodstuffs designed for human consumption. Similarly the
dog has never alerted to 'road kill', that is any other dead animal.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

I see it mentions in training as well as on deployment. That makes his very accurate IMO.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2018, 11:33:32 PM »
  Tiny  traces of blood invisible to the naked eye  were found at a low height on the wall ,not cadaverine .
As for Grandpa's  ashes touching the wall ,how desperate to suggest the very idea .
Please cite where this  man ,his belongings and ashes has been suggested and explored  as a cause ?
I live to learn something new every day
You'll find it on forum somewhere, maybe 3 years ago.

From memory, the Mr McCann in question died in a hospital in the UK.

I cannot remember if he was cremated, as opposed to being buried.

I have never seen anything to evidence that Eddie alerted to crematoria ashes.

Nor have I seen any evidence that his ashes or pyjamas were brought back to 5A by his wife.
What's up, old man?

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2018, 12:13:05 AM »

You'll find it on forum somewhere, maybe 3 years ago.

From memory, the Mr McCann in question died in a hospital in the UK.

I cannot remember if he was cremated, as opposed to being buried.

I have never seen anything to evidence that Eddie alerted to crematoria ashes.

Nor have I seen any evidence that his ashes or pyjamas were brought back to 5A by his wife.
This man tho Sadie said  is the grandpa of Tasmin Silences  , whoever she is /was not  a McCann .

Cadavar odour hangs around, no need for blood showing cos the odour doesn't (easily) wash out.  Could be on fingers too.

But almost certainly if that was cadavar odour in the bedroom it was from the ashes of Tasmin Silences dead grandpa .. or from his pjays.

Offline sadie

« Reply #174 on: October 13, 2018, 12:28:12 AM »
Average annual wage in Portugal in 2010 was 17,000€.

https://www.pordata.pt/en/Portugal/National+minimum+wage-74

The annual minimum  National wage (median) for Portuguese workers in 2010 was 6,650 EUROS.

https://www.macrotrends.net/2553/euro-british-pound-exchange-rate-historical-chart

The median exchange rate,of the Euro to £ sterling over 2010 was 0.86 Euro = £1 sterling

Therefore, exchanging Euros for £.sterling the median minimum National Portuguese wage, ten years ago, was :

6,650 x 0.86 = £ 5719

£5719 aint much, is it?

Seems my friend at £7000+ wasn't doing so badly after all.

There must have been some massive wages  amongst an elite few if your Portuguese National average salary of 17,000 €uros is correct, slarti

slarti,  can you please show us where you got that figure from?   TY

As I said the Portuguese were a poor people generally and it is a wonder that many of them were able to feed themselves and their families.   A pig or two could have been a way of doing that ... and possibly of raising extra revenue by selling joints off.

Their slaughter hygeine ?    Now that is a question that we dont know the answer to, but it was unlikely to have been high.

Offline sadie

« Reply #175 on: October 13, 2018, 12:58:12 AM »
You havn't upset me at all Sadie .
I simply wanted Davel to tell me why he thought Redwood would say OG were now having to think Madeleine might not have left the apt. alive . Imo it was because they were considering the dogs were correct which davel  is vehemently denying .
Forget I asked him ?

Showgirl

I am glad that you were not upset.

All the supporters on here have studied long and deeply the cadavar odours, poring over documents etc.  and Davel has hit the nail on the head, the alerts mean nothing, zilch.  We all believe that from the conclusions reached. 

Davel is so fast and accurate, that we tend to leave it to him, but we all (I believe) support him.  He knows his stuff.

Personally I think the actual Eddie and Keela alerts seemed to be brilliant, but we dont truly know if they are correct.

I am sorry but it is complex, and it would take me far too long to explain it to you.  Also it takes some time for the implications, (what the alerts meant and what they didn't) to sink in.   
Amaral either didn't undrstand them, or he did and chose to use this complex subject to accuse The Mccanns  with.

AIMHO

Offline Sunny

« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2018, 12:59:26 AM »
https://www.pordata.pt/en/Portugal/National+minimum+wage-74

The annual minimum  National wage (median) for Portuguese workers in 2010 was 6,650 EUROS.

https://www.macrotrends.net/2553/euro-british-pound-exchange-rate-historical-chart

The median exchange rate,of the Euro to £ sterling over 2010 was 0.86 Euro = £1 sterling

Therefore, exchanging Euros for £.sterling the median minimum National Portuguese wage, ten years ago, was :

6,650 x 0.86 = £ 5719

£5719 aint much, is it?

Seems my friend at £7000+ wasn't doing so badly after all.

There must have been some massive wages  amongst an elite few if your Portuguese National average salary of 17,000 €uros is correct, slarti

slarti,  can you please show us where you got that figure from?   TY

As I said the Portuguese were a poor people generally and it is a wonder that many of them were able to feed themselves and their families.   A pig or two could have been a way of doing that ... and possibly of raising extra revenue by selling joints off.

Their slaughter hygeine ?    Now that is a question that we dont know the answer to, but it was unlikely to have been high.

Sadie  you keep saying people kept pigs and were slaughtering them and cutting them on their kitchen table. Do you have any figures giving how many people in Portugal kept pigs and also what has this got to do with the dogs alerts. TY

Offline sadie

« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2018, 01:26:08 AM »
Sadie  you keep saying people kept pigs and were slaughtering them and cutting them on their kitchen table. Do you have any figures giving how many people in Portugal kept pigs and also what has this got to do with the dogs alerts. TY
1)  We know that people kept pigs.  No need for figures.

To have meat to eat, they would need to with such low wages.  In 2010, the median minimum wage was only £5,719

2)  The dogs, Eddie at least, was exclusively trained on baby piglet carcases.   This is where he learned what he had to alert to, which was cadaravine.  The odour of dead baby piglets was the thing to alert to and then get his reward.

According to documents provided on this forum, once a dog is taught and learns something, he NEVER unlearns it.   I am sorry but I am not wasting my time searching for that ... but most people on here have seen it.

The long and short of this is that he will remember his training and alert to baby pork.   On this forum too, it was stated in documents/ reports that cadavar dogs are used to trace dead burned bodies in the bush fires of the USA.

Pigs and humans aparantly smell very alike.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2018, 01:27:42 AM »
1)  We know that people kept pigs.  No need for figures.

To have meat to eat, they would need to with such low wages.  In 2010, the median minimum wage was only £5,719

2)  The dogs, Eddie at least, was exclusively trained on baby piglet carcases.   This is where he learned what he had to alert to, which was cadaravine.  The odour of dead baby piglets was the thing to alert to and then get his reward.

According to documents provided on this forum, once a dog is taught and learns something, he NEVER unlearns it.   I am sorry but I am not wasting my time searching for that ... but most people on here have seen it.

The long and short of this is that he will remember his training and alert to baby pork.   On this forum too, it was stated in documents/ reports that cadavar dogs are used to trace dead burned bodies in the bush fires of the USA.

Pigs and humans aparantly smell very alike.

Do you have a cite that Eddie did still alert to pigs as Martin Grime is quite clear that he didn't in 2007.

Offline sadie

« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2018, 01:34:04 AM »
Do you have a cite that Eddie did still alert to pigs as Martin Grime is quite clear that he didn't in 2007.
My answer to that is in the post that you just replied to.

To remind you, I am not wading thru stuff that has been posted on this forum over the past three years or so.  Sorry but you need to get yourself up to date.