Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 602228 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #645 on: August 30, 2017, 08:21:50 PM »
Everyone eventually dies, either at home, if they have one, or away from home. A death certificate therefore contains a box (No. 1) for the date and place of death, and another box (No. 6) for the occupation and the usual address of the deceased. The details in box 6 are exactly as you would expect, as are those in boxes 2, 3, 4 and 5, so I won't repeat them.

Box 7 contains the details of the informant, and may well merit your attention. The text reads: "Certificate on inquest adjourned received from M E Voisin H M Assistant Deputy Coroner for District of Avon, Inquest held 28th March 2011".

Box 8 is for the signature of the informant. It is empty.

Box 9 (a large one) is for the cause of death. The text reads: "I (a) Compression of the neck".

Box 10 is for the date of registration. The text reads: "Thirtieth March 2011".

Box 11 is for the signature of the registrar. There is no signature, but the name "S L Thomas" is given.

Until the Defence lawyers handed over Vincent Tabak's "Enhanced statement" towards the end of September, the Crown had no information that we know of that placed Joanna's death at 44 Canynge Road, nor anywhere else except where the body was found.

Why does it not surprise me that a certain persons name is there...... I'll stick with my original conclusion as regards why Ann Reddrop charged Dr Vincent Tabak between the 16th December 2010 and the 26th December 2010... Unless Ann wants to tell me why....

Because they had NO idea..... !! (IMO)...

Are we really trusting the woman who signed off this death and didn't perform a proper inquest???.....  Was Dr Vincent Tabak in court for something at this time???.....

Next and most important question...  What did it say on the "Certificate that  "Joanna Yeates family must have received, for Joanna Yeates body to be release for burial???? In February???.... (I am not asking them... I'm making a point)...

What had Mr Forester written on this Certificate..... because I believe that he was about at this time because he didn't  resign until the end of February.......  And it should be his name on the Certificate That Joanna Yeates family received (IMO)...  (Or did Dr Delaney perform this task??)

So leonora... I am not happy with the Certificate to be honest.... But that is me..... I would like to see the forms that the certain someone filed out when filing Joanna Yeates death... And not what it says on A Death Certificate some 3 months later!!!  (No disrespect intended )!

Edit.............. if there is NO SIGNATURE.... Anyone and I mean ANYONE could have filed out a Blank Death Certificate..... Doesn't make it accurate though does it... They are not putting Pen to paper and stating to everyone that this is fact..... (IMO)...

Well get her moniker on the Certificate... And whilst your at it ask her why she didn't have a PUBLIC INQUEST... Why didn't she wait till after the trial, which would be normal procedure...when it would state how Joanna Yeates came to her death after a fair trial???

Double Edit.... Oh I nearly forgot.... It wasn't a fair trial was it.........(IMO)!

Triple Edit... (This is a First).....

Is there another Death Certificate for Joanna Yeates ?????

And you...... Just like everything else receive the Certificate they want you to see...

Just like The Fire Brigade PDF???? 

Just asking... !

Box 9 (a large one) is for the cause of death. The text reads: "I (a) Compression of the neck".

So if an Inquest had been performed properly... Wouldn't the word 'Homicide Or Murder" have been Included????

People... And I am not talking about Joanna Yeates.....

People die from Compression of the neck through Erotic Asphyxiation..... So (IMO)... This certificate was incomplete... Or should I say this Inquest was incomplete..... (IMO)...

Offline [...]

« Reply #646 on: August 30, 2017, 09:39:32 PM »
Everyone eventually dies, either at home, if they have one, or away from home. A death certificate therefore contains a box (No. 1) for the date and place of death, and another box (No. 6) for the occupation and the usual address of the deceased. The details in box 6 are exactly as you would expect, as are those in boxes 2, 3, 4 and 5, so I won't repeat them.

What would I expect in box 6....??????  Canygne Road??  leonora... I thought you said it gave Longwood lane..... where on the Certificate does it say Longwood lane....

Maybe just tell us what all the boxes say please .....

Offline Leonora

« Reply #647 on: August 31, 2017, 08:18:44 AM »
What would I expect in box 6....??????  Canygne Road??  leonora... I thought you said it gave Longwood lane..... where on the Certificate does it say Longwood lane....

Maybe just tell us what all the boxes say please .....
If you didn't expect to find that she lived at 44 Canynge Road and that her occupation was landscape architect in box 6, then you must be a newcomer to this case. If you had read what I posted yesterday, you wouldn't have to ask that Longwood Lane was given in box 1 as the place of death.

Offline [...]

« Reply #648 on: August 31, 2017, 08:57:47 AM »
If you didn't expect to find that she lived at 44 Canynge Road and that her occupation was landscape architect in box 6, then you must be a newcomer to this case. If you had read what I posted yesterday, you wouldn't have to ask that Longwood Lane was given in box 1 as the place of death.

It is for exactly that reason why you need to explain..... Any newcomer would not know what you are talking about leonora....

I as you know .. Don't just accept anything... I like to see it for myself... Therefore I like links... Images ... video's..

And I will question...

I.... have learnt not to take anything for granted in this case... As we can see that nothing adds up!!!

Edit... I will link you to this post I have written today...... Showing how things change when someone feels the need too.....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg421839#msg421839

Offline [...]

« Reply #649 on: August 31, 2017, 10:17:28 AM »
This report from the news adds to my belief that the Bay Window was part of Joanna Yeates Flat...

The report is made on the 28th December 2010... We have a shot of the Bay Window... Notice how in the begining of the shot the left hand side curtain is opened... and then, later in the shot the curtain on the left hand side is closed....

On the 28th December 2010... Dr Vincent Tabak was in Holland.... So how could he close the curtain??

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/video/police-trailer-parked-outside-property-general-view-news-

Details
Restrictions:   No use by regional TV or radio in UK and Ireland until 3 days after date of creation. Prior approval required if clip features ITN newsreader or reporter, please contact your local Getty Images representative.
Credit:   ITN
Clip #:   659162852   SD
Collection:   ITN
Date created:   28 December, 2010
Licence type:   Rights-ready
Release info:   Not released. More information
Clip length:   00:00:12:14
Mastered to:   QuickTime 8-bit Photo-JPEG SD 720x576 25p More information
Originally shot on:   576 25i
Source:   ITN
Object name:   t28121006_2963.mov

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #650 on: August 31, 2017, 11:05:03 AM »
Transcript from News reporter..... On The  7th January 2010

I understand that amongst the theories Detectives are considering. Is the possibility that the Landscape Designer was killed on her own doorstep. Possibily as she welcomed someone into her own home. She had told several people she was going to be alone that weekend, as her partner had gone away.

Well... what can I say..... Here we have the welcoming in of a person.... Coincidental if you ask me.... But they obviously at this stage Do Not Know ...When and Where she was killed....

We are now in a the time scale without me trying to work it out of what DCI Phil Jones had said about him suspecting Dr Vincent Tabak within 10 days of Joanna Yeates being discovered ....

By the 7th January 2011... It is 13 days after Joanna Yeates has been discovered..... And we are doing what exactly???

Making suggestions as to how someone entered the Flat that belonged to Joanna Yeates.... The same way incidentally that Dr Vincent Tabak mirror's when his ridiculous story is told at trial.....

You couldn't make this stuff up could you....... 

Well... somebody did..... (IMO).!!!!

Also where were the several people at court.... Did these several peoples DNA get taken seeing as they knew that she would be on her own?????

Question...... Why is this information being given to the public so early on in the Investigation?????

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/655295208

Offline [...]

« Reply #651 on: August 31, 2017, 11:44:46 AM »
This next clip, I believe comes from what they would have used on The Crime watch Program...  I say this because we have snow and sleet falling as the car is been driven following the steps the killer has made...

The truly puzzling part of the clip is which road the vehicle is on before it turns left at Longwood Lane....

How could they know the route that the killer supposidly took??? We had NO Evidence at the time of the filming of this particular video.. that Dr Vincent Tabak went which ever direction, so how comes they know that this is the route that the killer took?????

It's impossible... remember The Crime Watch Program was made before Dr Vincent Tabak was arrested.... And 8 months before Dr Vincent Tabak signed his statement.....

So how is it possible for them to have this footage.....

It was never stated in court which direction that Dr Vincent Tabak took to get from ASDA in Bedminster to Longwood Lane... So I conclude that piece of footage of someone retracing the footsteps of the killer had to come from The Crime watch program....

OMG.... I have just discovered something else ....  Now this is NOT Possible!!!!! I will post it on my next post....

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/656411062

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/656411062

Offline [...]

« Reply #652 on: August 31, 2017, 12:22:16 PM »
Well wasn't I just a giddy kipper when I discovered this next interesting piece of information..... I'll apologise now for all of the attachments... But I believe they are warranted !! (IMO)....

It was the Crime Watch Program..... I went back to look for something on my last post..... But I discovered something far more Interesting than a journey turning into Longwood Lane .....

Now here's a question that is a real brain teaser......

Crime Watch Program was made around the 17th/18th January 2011.... It was never aired until after the trial of Dr Vincent Tabak.....

Dr Vincent Tabak as we are all aware was staying at Aberdeen Road at this time..... Now this is the Interesting part...

How did the "Crime Watch Program " have footage of Dr Vincent Tabak's car pulling up to the main door at Canygne Road , then being directed by someone to park it lower down.??????

Come on DCI Phil Jones..... tell me how that one went!!!! You just happened upon Dr Vincent Tabak car pulling up and thought you'd use it in the clip......

Well I put it to you.... The Renault Megane Car Registration Number RY51 RDU.... Didn't actually belong to Tanja Morson.... The Car which you say Dr Vincent Tabak actually drove to LONGWOOD LANE with........ (We know this Registration Plate all too well.....) (IMO)..... How does it just so happen that you have footage of this illusive car ?????  Long before the "Sobbing Girl" made that phone call .... You shouldn't have should you...... DCI Phil Jones !!!!!!! (IMO).....

I will link the Crime watch Program.... And Screen shot it of course.....  The part where you see the car that Dr Vincent Tabak was supposed to have driven to dispose of Joanna Yeates can be seen at around 4:20... Play it from there ..... Amazing if you ask me !!!!! We have the lovely Karen Thomas talking about her gut feeling....

Well DC Karen Thomas... I too have had this Gut Feeling that something isn't right!!!

There's something else there too... I put the video on full screen... And there appears to be a man.. who directs the driver of the car to park it at the other end of the drive.... Now this man doesn't look to disimilar to the man we see in the ASDA Footage... even goes as far as looking like he has a Red top on.....
Now .. checking the car more closely... I'll even go to say that their is a "SUITCASE" on the left hand side of the ROOF"..... WOW...

Why is that there ???? Tanja Morson and Dr Vincent Tabak would have NO Need to put a Suitcase on the Roof Rack... As there's plenty of room in the car if there is just two of them......

Does this go with the suitcase that I posted on yestesterday ???????

If Dr Vincent Tabak wasn't supposed to be at Canygne road .... How comes the car is there.... And next why would the guy who looks like Dr Vincent Tabak... be pointing to what should be Tanja Morson... On where to park the car???

She lives there... she must have parked that car a thousand times.....

Now my next question is..... Is the man in the CCTV in ASDA.... really Dr Vincent Tabak ??????

So leonora... Did Dr Vincent Tabak have a Doppleganger ??????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRDtLjPfdw0

Here's an image of the car once it was seized....

Offline [...]

« Reply #653 on: August 31, 2017, 12:42:52 PM »
The person in these two images looks very similar if you ask me....

One is from the ASDA CCTV... The other from the Crime Watch Program.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #654 on: August 31, 2017, 12:57:22 PM »
I'll go so far as to say... The man in the ASDA Footage isn't Dr Vincent Tabak..... (IMO)...

The first image is of him in ASDA

And the second being the CCTV... They don't even look like the same people to me ....

The Glasses are different (IMO).....  As is the hairline......

Offline [...]

« Reply #655 on: August 31, 2017, 01:52:51 PM »
Ok... Back to this post..... http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg421846#msg421846

This doesn't make sense this Journey......

The car is travelling on the B3129 Beggars Bush Lane to turn left on Longwood Lane....  So how do they explain that they are looking for evidence in Providence Lane... ??

If Dr Vincent Tabak was driving towards the Airport... Why would he go along Beggars Bush Lane ????

Offline [...]

« Reply #656 on: August 31, 2017, 03:34:28 PM »
I have been trying to find out from the Electoral Role using  192.com who lived at the same address as Tanja Morson... I thought that would be the better way around to go....

There are 4 people who live at that address between 2010/2012

Tanja Morson
Dr Vincent Tabak
Zeta Collett
Adrian P Derrick

Who are the other two???

Zeta Collett I found on LinkedIn...  She worked at Interserve... 2010... 

And I found her on twitter https://twitter.com/reet_petite31

Now I have attached screen shots of 192.com

using Adrian P Derrick and Zeta Collett's name I get Tanja Morson as still living at that address in 2012... How odd is that ???

What is going on ??????

I thought that Dr Vincent Tabak had lived their for 18 months..... How are these other two people there???

Was the Ground Floor basement Flat a communal flat????

On my last image it does say Flat 2 and 4 people living there ?????

Offline [...]

« Reply #657 on: August 31, 2017, 03:56:08 PM »
I clicked on Adrian P Derrick at i92.com and it gave me a new and Interesting list...

I have attached it.....

Edit... I have attached a record of all the people at 44, Canygne Road  since 2002

Offline Leonora

« Reply #658 on: August 31, 2017, 04:24:54 PM »
So leonora... Did Dr Vincent Tabak have a Doppleganger ??????
He certainly did! - the person who entered the plea in Court 2 at the Old Bailey, where measures had been taken to ensure that no one who knew Vincent Tabak personally would recognise the deceit.

I hate that "Crimewatch" episode, so I don't view it more than necessary, and never in a million years would I have spotted this brief shot, beside 44 Canynge Rd, of the VERY SAME RENAULT MEGANE on which minute traces of Joanna's blood were alleged to have been found, and which Vincent and Tanja allegedly drove backwards and forwards to the now hated Continent of Europe. Congratulations on your sharpness of eye!

Offline [...]

« Reply #659 on: August 31, 2017, 05:39:58 PM »
Now I was looking at Zeta Collett.... Her twitter page, gives her father as Trevor Collett..

Now Trevor Collette is A Police officer who handles fire arms..... I believe... I could be wrong as mrswah would say...

But Trevor Collett does follow The Police Firearms Ass... On Twitter ....

He will be joined by PCs Trevor Collett and Terry Alcock, who are part of the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Firearms Support Unit, and Metropolitan police officer PC Ben Heath.
The event will take place on Saturday June 4 and Sunday June 5.
To sponsor the team, who call themselves the Herts Police Allstars, make a donation at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/hertspoliceallstars or email owen.davies@herts.pnn.police.uk.

Is it me are these connections just a little odd????

http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/hertford-police-officer-trek-62-miles-charity/story-21978502-detail/story.html#xUdHWAuPF6G2gbWl.99