Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599693 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #795 on: October 05, 2017, 05:56:14 PM »
ok... why was my post removed.... Did I show you the evidence you needed????  in fact 2 posts...

Offline [...]

For AH......
« Reply #796 on: October 05, 2017, 07:51:29 PM »
Just look at what I have attached .... You'll need to click on the images to see it properly..

Ive done more... The second image shows more....

Offline [...]

For AH.....
« Reply #797 on: October 05, 2017, 08:03:28 PM »
Don't think there's architrave around the windows... look at the kitchen window.. The reveals are plastered... no architrave.. the other windows look the same ... I have attached kitchen window ....

Offline [...]

For AH.....
« Reply #798 on: October 05, 2017, 08:07:16 PM »
But if you believe it is a window..... Then it's the bay window... There are no curtains visible.. But you can see the reveals ...

Edit....But you still would have the problem of what looks like a door that is open...  Because I cannot see any shutters in the reveals of the bay window ....

Image attached an circled .....

Offline [...]

« Reply #799 on: October 05, 2017, 08:29:00 PM »
Going back to the image of what is supposed to be the window of Dr Vincent Tabaks....

Now... How did they manage this image ????

Look at the window casing ..... They are flush.... you can see the sash windows ....  who allowed the media in at this time ????

If Dr Vincent Tabak had not been there since around the 24th December 2010... How comes there a bunch of fresh daffodils in a vase in the window ....

This is from the article in the sun... its on the 22nd January 2011....

Even the image of Dr Vincent Tabak in the garden isn't taken at Canygne road.... the pavement in front of him doesn't go into the garden at Canygne Road... but it does on this image ..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/324139/weeping-girl-tipped-off-jo-police/

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #800 on: October 05, 2017, 11:33:48 PM »
That report from the Sun contains at least two inaccuracies:  it is not true that VT went off to Holland for Christmas two days after Joanna went missing, and there is no evidence that he and Joanna knew each other, or had ever worked together. If they had, I'm sure that would have come out in court, as it would have bolstered the prosecution's case.

As for the pictures, if the baby is a relative of VT's, they were probably taken in Holland. In any case, there is no reason to think they were taken in Canynge Road.

Offline [...]

« Reply #801 on: October 06, 2017, 08:58:18 AM »
I posted from the trial that Rebecca Scott had been communicating with Joanna Yeates via Facebook on her way home.. Then Joanna Yeates had called her...

Rebecca Scott, a PHD student described as Miss Yeates' best friend, told the jury Miss Yeates and Mr Reardon were "the perfect couple".
Miss Scott said she had been conversing with Miss Yeates via social networking website Facebook, and they had arranged to meet on Christmas Eve in Romsey, Hampshire, where both their parents lived.It was at 8.13pm on December 17, Miss Scott said, when Miss Yeates called her and said how she would like to see her in Swansea.
Miss Scott said the winter snow had left buses and trains cancelled, and she was staying in that night.
She told the court: "We had a laugh and a joke about the previous time we had seen each other.

Originally Rebecca Scott had said that they talked about Christmas when Joanna Yeates had phoned her... But I hadn't ,until i read about the facebook communication, even considered that Joanna Yeates phone had that capability... So in essence they had talked that night about Christmas... But it was via Facebook...

8.30pm: She used her mobile phone to ring her best friend Rebecca Scott and arranged to meet on Christmas Eve.

Now i do remember writing about the other text message that she sent to "Mathew Wood"...  and how he had said it was odd that he had recieved a text message from Joanna Yeates and she ordinarily contacted him via facebook...

Soon afterwards she would have passed the row of pubs and bars known as the Clifton Triangle where Mr Wood was attending his work Christmas party.
Mr Wood, who knew Miss Yeates through her older brother Chris, said he did not see the message until 9.20pm when he replied, telling her he was ‘busy’ at the party.

Why didn't the fact that Joanna yeates sent Mathew Wood a text rather than contact him through facebook cause concern??

I hadn't realised that Rebecca Scott had been contacted by Joanna Yeates via facebook on her way home until I read it from the trial.... So Joanna Yeates phone had the ability to do Facebook... yet she does something out of the ordinary and sends Mathew Wood a text message...!!!!

Mr Wood said it was rare for him and Miss Yeates to contact each other by text message as they usually communicated by Facebook.

Why didn't this cause concern???

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/joanna-yeates-murder-trial-victim-274748

http://archive.li/txs8x

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1345938/Joanna-Yeates-murder-The-final-text-friend-replied-late.html#ixzz4uiCbN2zB

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8230065/Joanna-Yeates-murder-timeline.html

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case/ Redress!!
« Reply #802 on: October 06, 2017, 11:16:01 AM »
I think Joanna Yeates was possibly redressed.....

I'll set out why I believe this......

I'll start with Dr Carey.....

2:31 PM - 21 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Dr Carey agrees that marks on Joanna's wrists were caused by them being gripped.

Then goes on further to say:

Dr Carey says it is very difficult to redress a dead body.

We also remember Dr delaney

There were apparent blood stains on her flower patterned pink top but no signs of injuries to her genitalia, Dr Delaney said.

Now I want to add something else ...

When Joanna Yeates was found she was wearing....

She had been wearing a chunky white watch with a silver necklace and pendant.

Now I starting thinking if this watch had stopped at a particular time and trying to work things out that way.... Then it dawned on me....

How could Joanna Yeates have grab marks on both wrists if she was wearing this chunky white watch... we can see it in the images of her in The Ram...

The image is small but you can see the watch clearly on her left wrist on this image....

So back to Joanna Yeates wrists being grabbed!!  How did Joanna Yeates have grab  marks on both wrists??????

This suggests that she didn't have her watch on at the time just before her death....(IMO)

Also why is Dr Carey dropping in the redressed idea, if it is not relevant....

If Joanna Yeates didn't change her own clothes, it suggests that someone else did... Her wearing a different outfit from the one in the pub and her watch having been replaced ...(IMO)..

So who killed Joanna Yeates??? Because I still don't believe that it was Dr Vincent Tabak!!!!

Edit...

2:17 PM - 14 Oct 2011Twitter
juliareidsky
@juliareidsky
Dr Delaney says marks on #Joannayeates arms are consistent with 'grip marks from finger tip pressure'

Twitter
juliareidsky
@juliareidsky
No suggestion says Delaney that wrists were bound but there were grip marks

If Dr Delaney describes finger tip pressure on Joanna Yeates wrists.. There could not have been a watch on her wrist at the time someone grabbed them.... That watch is very broad....(IMO)...

Please wait for the livenews to load.. it takes a while ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/joanna-yeates-killer-cries-in-dock-274852

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/killer-weeps-over-images-of-joanna-yeates-body-2370602.html

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg425334#msg425334

http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Live_Updates_Tabak_Cross-Examination?Page=2

http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Live_Updates_Tabak_Cross-Examination?Page=0

Offline [...]

« Reply #803 on: October 06, 2017, 12:52:05 PM »
Post-mortem examination pictures showed her lying on her right side with her jeans still intact but her pink top pulled up over her head, exposing her navel and her grey bra.

I have said before that people who cover someones head after they have killed them tend to know the victim....

With the above post suggesting that Joanna yeates was redressed and her watch replaced on her wrist.. That too suggests that it was someone who knew her.... They would have to know she always wore the watch and was last seen with it on....(IMO)...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/joanna-yeates-killer-cries-in-dock-274852

Offline [...]

« Reply #804 on: October 06, 2017, 02:13:41 PM »
2:17 PM - 14 Oct 2011Twitter
juliareidsky
@juliareidsky
Dr Delaney says marks on #Joannayeates arms are consistent with 'grip marks from finger tip pressure'

These marks were never really explained how they related to  Dr Vincent Tabak...

If they were finger tip marks, where there any nail marks... where these finger tip marks the same size as Dr Vincent Tabaks finger tips... Did Dr Vincent Tabak have nails ???

There were many probing questions that the Defence failed to ask.... (IMO)...

Question... Was the killer a nail biter ????

Offline [...]

« Reply #805 on: October 06, 2017, 03:32:15 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8057.msg416851;topicseen#msg416851

Staying with the idea that she was redressed...

The above link is the tweets regards Dr Carey....

Now in that post i had a theory on how there must have been two killers...  DCI Phil Jones and Ann Reddrop have talked of killers...

If Joanna Yeates ankles and wrists were grabbed to carry her.. there has to be 2 people.... If she was redressed, which is a posibility I would say that was also 2 people...

Dr Carey talks of how difficult it is to redress a dead body... Is he trying to say that she was redressed ????

Morticians redress dead people... It is not that impossible... And if other signs are that there were two killers... maybe Joanna Yeates had been redressed... Another reason for Ann Reddrop to insist that this was a deliberate act....

Because Ann Reddrop had to know more than she let us all know... for her not to accept Dr Vincent Tabak's apparent Manslaughter Plea...

At that stage they didn't have any written statement from Dr Vincent Tabak to say how events unfolded... So there had to be Forensic Evidence  to suggest that 2 people carried out this crime... And if Joanna Yeates had been redressed as I have suggested... with  the knowledge that both her wrists had finger tip marks on them, then that shows her watch was replaced on her wrist afterwards...

Ann Reddrop didn't bring anything to court that supported here belief that Dr Vincent Tabak deliberatly and intentionally meant to kill Joanna Yeates there was NO motive to support this either...

What did Ann Reddrop know that she completely ignored by the time Dr Vincent Tabak was on the stand in October 2011??

Offline [...]

« Reply #806 on: October 08, 2017, 11:11:58 AM »
Going back to the adverts... sorry but my hubby just gave me some interesting info... (very rare)

Flat 2
Full description
We are pleased to offer this newly refurbished lower ground floor flat in this imposing period property located on one of Clifton s most sought after residential roads. The flat offers two well proportioned double bedrooms, a very spacious living/dining room with a bay window and feature fireplace, a newly installed bathroom with a shower over the bath, galley style kicthen and an adjoining utility room with the appliances. The flat is newly carpeted and decorated throughout, is offered on an unfurnished basis and further benefits from use of the rear garden and an allocated off street parking space.

Flat 1

Full description
Lovely 1 BEDROOM FLAT on one of the most DESIRABLE ROADS in CLIFTON. Situated on the ground floor of this MAGNIFICENT HOUSE this flat benefits from its OWN ENTRANCE and a SMALL PATIO in front of the living room. The living room is light and airy and has a separate dining area. The kitchen and bathroom are modern and there is a large bedroom. This flat comes with the bonus of an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE.

The difference wasn't obvious to start with... But then it is staring me in the face.... Flat 1 has it own entrance... Flat 2 doesn't have it's own entrance....

But more importantly where is the Emergency Exit from this block of Flats... the poor sod at the top of the building only having the main entrance to be evacuated from... I don't think so... CJ wouldn't be able to rent these properties if they didn't have a fire exit....(IMO)...

So is the Glass panelled door the back fire exit for the building???????

I do not believe it is Dr Vincent Tabak's door to his flat... He may use it i don't know...... But I believe so can anyone in that building....

The configuration of that building is different to what we have been lead to believe.. I am almost positive about that ....

So if Dr Vincent Tabak didn't have a seperate entrance.. why would he risk moving a body into his flat??? why didn't he just drive his car to the side of the building and put her in his car???

Is the back entrance where all the deliveries get made ???? Is that the Trades Mans Entrance????

Because I do not believe that it what they said it was ...Dr Vincent Tabak own private entrance to his Flat...(IMO)

Which having seen all of the news clips from early on when they showed what we believed to be Dr Vincent Tabak's door... I can now understand why the media got access to the back of the building around the 22nd/23rd December 2010... It didn't make sense before... but it does now....

The Glass panelled back door is a trades mans entrance and Fire Escape......
 IMO..

And if that is the case.... Anyone from that building could have gone past Joanna Yeates kitchen window ......

Edit..... So does that mean that the room with the bay window was actually Joanna Yeates, and she could also get to the Fire Exit at the back of the property???

Double Edit... The advert still doesn't say that Flat 2 has it's OWN ENTRANCE!!!!!!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-29859883.html
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-27696067.html

Offline nina

« Reply #807 on: October 09, 2017, 10:54:38 AM »
Going back to the adverts... sorry but my hubby just gave me some interesting info... (very rare)

Flat 2
Flat 1

The difference wasn't obvious to start with... But then it is staring me in the face.... Flat 1 has it own entrance... Flat 2 doesn't have it's own entrance....

But more importantly where is the Emergency Exit from this block of Flats... the poor sod at the top of the building only having the main entrance to be evacuated from... I don't think so... CJ wouldn't be able to rent these properties if they didn't have a fire exit....(IMO)...

So is the Glass panelled door the back fire exit for the building???????

I do not believe it is Dr Vincent Tabak's door to his flat... He may use it i don't know...... But I believe so can anyone in that building....

The configuration of that building is different to what we have been lead to believe.. I am almost positive about that ....

So if Dr Vincent Tabak didn't have a seperate entrance.. why would he risk moving a body into his flat??? why didn't he just drive his car to the side of the building and put her in his car???

Is the back entrance where all the deliveries get made ???? Is that the Trades Mans Entrance????

Because I do not believe that it what they said it was ...Dr Vincent Tabak own private entrance to his Flat...(IMO)

Which having seen all of the news clips from early on when they showed what we believed to be Dr Vincent Tabak's door... I can now understand why the media got access to the back of the building around the 22nd/23rd December 2010... It didn't make sense before... but it does now....

The Glass panelled back door is a trades mans entrance and Fire Escape......
 IMO..

And if that is the case.... Anyone from that building could have gone past Joanna Yeates kitchen window ......

Edit..... So does that mean that the room with the bay window was actually Joanna Yeates, and she could also get to the Fire Exit at the back of the property???

Double Edit... The advert still doesn't say that Flat 2 has it's OWN ENTRANCE!!!!!!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-29859883.html
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-27696067.html

Nine, ages ago and quite recently you posted a floor plan of both flats, I can't find them! Could you please re-post that image because I want to know where Flat 2's front door is.

I looked it up on google when you first posted it and it seems to have disappeared! As you have said before a lot of this stuff has disappeared.

Offline [...]

« Reply #808 on: October 09, 2017, 11:02:09 AM »
The Floor plans don't show Flat 2's doorway... There are the newspapers floor plans and there are images of the back of the building.. I will post them and the floor plan that just shows Joanna Yeates flat on it.....

(1): Image 1 is floor plan of only Joanna yeates Flat, it shows a tiny bit of what is supposed to be next door..

(2): Image 2 is what the papers did

(3) Image 3 is the back of 44, Canygne Road

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline nina

« Reply #809 on: October 09, 2017, 11:29:54 AM »
The Floor plans don't show Flat 2's doorway... There are the newspapers floor plans and there are images of the back of the building.. I will post them and the floor plan that just shows Joanna Yeates flat on it.....

(1): Image 1 is floor plan of only Joanna yeates Flat, it shows a tiny bit of what is supposed to be next door..

(2): Image 2 is what the papers did

(3) Image 3 is the back of 44, Canygne Road

Thanks Nine. So we actually don't know where Flat 2's front door is. Tell you what I'll ask the postman where he posts that flat's mail. Unfortunately he's off with flu at the moment but if he's around I'll probably see him Wednesday.

This would also answer your question about VT going to the main house for mail wouldn't it.