Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599664 times)

Offline nina

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #915 on: October 21, 2017, 01:29:48 PM »
Still looking for that clip, but come across other clips.....

On this clip It shows the outside shed and you can clearly see that there is some type of drainage pipe coming out from The shed at the side ....

Maybe The Washing Machine is in there ..I don't know..... But Maybe that is where the Freezer is kept.....

Just a thought....

I don't know the set up of the rest of the house...I can only use what I see....

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-trial-jury-visits-flat-england-bristol-ext-news-footage/656473260

Well it would make sense, a shed outside maybe = a utility room.

Because a flat without a washing machine is like a flat without a cooker or bath IMO.

Offline nina

« Reply #916 on: October 21, 2017, 01:35:12 PM »
Did they have a freezer? The pizza could have come from the small freezer bit at the top of the fridge, don't you think?

Did Greg R make any comments about going out to the shed to get a pizza, on the night he returned, Sunday?

Offline [...]

« Reply #917 on: October 21, 2017, 01:36:41 PM »
Like happening upon this clip that shows Joanna Yeates chest of Draws, and Joanna Yeates belongings on it....

There is a packet of wipes that are there that are from ASDA and some Pink nail varnish who's colour is Flamingo...

The packet of wipes made me smile actually, because it brought back to mind when Ann Reddrop says on The Murder at Christmas documentary... I think thats the one Ann is in..... She said that Dr Vincent Tabak shouldn't have gone to ASDA to purchase his shopping as there were many shops in Clifton he could have bought those item from....

And in Ann's own words...

"I find that frankly weird"... !!

So what she saying???... Joanna Yeates is weird too because she shops at ASDA....

Think Ann needs to put her brain in gear before she opens her mouth....(imo)

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/interior-shots-around-the-bedroom-belonging-to-murdered-news-footage/129277929

Offline [...]

« Reply #918 on: October 21, 2017, 01:39:46 PM »
Did they have a freezer? The pizza could have come from the small freezer bit at the top of the fridge, don't you think?

Did Greg R make any comments about going out to the shed to get a pizza, on the night he returned, Sunday?

That too is a possibility... I don't know how much freezer shopping they did?? 

No comments about where he got the Pizza from... Could be anywhere... No small details have been clarified in this case... Which Clegg should have done (imo)...

Then I wouldn't have to be doing his job for him, looking for The Evidence he obviously couldn't be bothered to check!! (imo)..

Offline nina

« Reply #919 on: October 21, 2017, 01:44:35 PM »
Like happening upon this clip that shows Joanna Yeates chest of Draws, and Joanna Yeates belongings on it....

There is a packet of wipes that are there that are from ASDA and some Pink nail varnish who's colour is Flamingo...

The packet of wipes made me smile actually, because it brought back to mind when Ann Reddrop says on The Murder at Christmas documentary... I think that the one Ann is in..... She said that Dr Vincent Tabak shouldn't have gone to ASDA to purchase his shopping as there were many shops in Clifton he could have bought those item from....

And in Ann's own words...

"I find that frankly weird"... !!

So what she saying Joanna Yeates is weird too because she shops at ASDA....

Think Ann needs to put her brain in gear before she opens her mouth....(imo)

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/interior-shots-around-the-bedroom-belonging-to-murdered-news-footage/129277929

Again that does seem a very odd thing to say about shopping at ASDA, yes he could have gone to Tesco's, but it's out of context. Just a few lines of what she said.

I'm afraid I haven't seen the documentary or read whatever she said.

Thanks for all the clips you have posted today. I'll be taking a good look at them in my own time. Again thanks.

Offline [...]

« Reply #920 on: October 21, 2017, 01:46:50 PM »
Again that does seem a very odd thing to say about shopping at ASDA, yes he could have gone to Tesco's, but it's out of context. Just a few lines of what she said.

I'm afraid I haven't seen the documentary or read whatever she said.

Thanks for all the clips you have posted today. I'll be taking a good look at them in my own time. Again thanks.

You're welcome... And I'll find the clip of what Ann says and link it on here... you will see it in the context it is meant... Also i'll put the time it is on the clip which will save you watching the whole documentary...  ?{)(**

Offline nina

« Reply #921 on: October 21, 2017, 01:59:17 PM »
You're welcome... And I'll find the clip of what Ann says and link it on here... you will see it in the context it is meant... Also i'll put the time it is on the clip which will save you watching the whole documentary...  ?{)(**

Sorry if my last post sounded like I was logging off, I wasn't. Just going to make another lemsip.

You have helped me a lot with what you have posted and as I have said I shall think about it all. Why the heck doesn't someone know Greg R?

But we couldn't ask questions. When I was talking to the postman in the Mall he nodded to Chris Jefferies as he went past us and said to me "Why don't you ask Mr Jefferies?"

Absolutely no chance, the same I guess would be the same if Greg R was known to someone on this forum.

Offline [...]

« Reply #922 on: October 21, 2017, 02:08:28 PM »
From....Joanna Yeates: Murder at Christmas Part 1 at 8:50 of the video

He formed an intention at some stage of that evening to go out to Asda. I Frankly found that a bit weird. And he bought one or two items and some Rock Salt . Asda was in Bedminster, it's a car drive away from the Flat. There are plenty of shops in Clifton. If he needed to pop out for something. I would have expected somebody to go locally. Especially given the weather conditions.

Was it ever really established that Dr Vincent Tabak actually purchased Rock Salt????  because There are no signs of Salt being used outside his Flat...  When it had snowed !!

You could say there is slight usage outside Joanna yeates Flat as it appears that some snow has melted... But Following The direction from Joanna yeates Flat at the side of the building to What is supposed to be Dr vincent Tabak's Flat, There is no usage of any salt there... Now if Ann is suggesting he was trying to cover his tracks... Why doesn't the snow have salt on it all around the outside of the building between Joanna yeates Flat and Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat???

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-trial-date-unknown-snow-on-ground-outside-news-footage/656487136

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/joanna-yeates-murder-trial-defendant-vincent-tabak-gives-news-footage/656385638

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X5I4eOKIBs

Edit... Why Does The Head of The Complex Case Unit feel the need to play a starring role in a documentary to bury Dr Vincent Tabak right up to his neck...??

Why has she agreed to be apart of this documentary??  You would think her starring role outside of Bristol Crown court was enough giddyness for someone who's role in life is The Prosecution of criminals in Complex Cases...

But No... She obviously thinks we want to see more of her talents and as I said.. Completely bury Dr Vincent Tabak in S***

Is that normal for The Head of The Complex Case Unit to take part in documentaries??? Has she ever starred in a documentary before????  Or was Dr Vincent Tabak such a special case ,she felt the need to let the world know just what a horrible person he really was in her opinion!!!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #923 on: October 21, 2017, 02:13:44 PM »
Sorry if my last post sounded like I was logging off, I wasn't. Just going to make another lemsip.

You have helped me a lot with what you have posted and as I have said I shall think about it all. Why the heck doesn't someone know Greg R?

But we couldn't ask questions. When I was talking to the postman in the Mall he nodded to Chris Jefferies as he went past us and said to me "Why don't you ask Mr Jefferies?"

Absolutely no chance, the same I guess would be the same if Greg R was known to someone on this forum.

yes you did sound like you were logging off...lol... Hope the lemsip helps....  ?{)(**

I am sure that many people know Greg.. But who quite frankly is going to go up to him and start quizzing him..... ??

I would because I do that kind of thing...  But I'm not likely to bump into Greg am I....  They're would be plenty of question I could ask him... And CJ for that matter.... That would make a whole heap of long posts.....  @)(++(*

I hope that i am helping you in a positive way... And in Positive i mean for Dr Vincent Tabak... But I won't push you to explain to me what you are doing... That would appear rude...  ?{)(**

Offline nina

« Reply #924 on: October 21, 2017, 02:16:35 PM »
From....Joanna Yeates: Murder at Christmas Part 1 at 8:50 of the video

Was it ever really established that Dr Vincent Tabak actually purchased Rock Salt????  because There are no signs of Salt being used outside his Flat...  When it had snowed !!

You could say there is slight usage outside Joanna yeates Flat as it appears that some snow has melted... But Following The direction from Joanna yeates Flat at the side of the building to What is supposed to be Dr vincent Tabak's Flat, There is no usage of any salt there... Now if Ann is suggesting he was trying to cover his tracks... Why doesn't the snow have salt on it all around the outside of the building between Joanna yeates Flat and Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat???

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-trial-date-unknown-snow-on-ground-outside-news-footage/656487136

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/joanna-yeates-murder-trial-defendant-vincent-tabak-gives-news-footage/656385638

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X5I4eOKIBs

Maybe ASDA were clean out of Rock Salt. I know that I had bought some at the end of November from Tesco's and that was a tad difficult. There again the Tesco's that I'm talking about in Regent St is useless at the best of times, maybe that's why VT went to ASDA.

Maybe by Monday the whole of no.44 were asked/told by the police not to put salt anywhere.

Offline nina

« Reply #925 on: October 21, 2017, 02:21:56 PM »
yes you did sound like you were logging off...lol... Hope the lemsip helps....  ?{)(**

I am sure that many people know Greg.. But who quite frankly is going to go up to him and start quizzing him..... ??

I would because I do that kind of thing...  But I'm not likely to bump into Greg am I....  They're would be plenty of question I could ask him... And CJ for that matter.... That would make a whole heap of long posts.....  @)(++(*

I hope that i am helping you in a positive way... And in Positive i mean for Dr Vincent Tabak... But I won't push you to explain to me what you are doing... That would appear rude...  ?{)(**

No I'm couldn't Nine, I'm not made of that stern stuff you need to ask those sort of questions, like where was the washing machine? To anyone not Greg R or Chris Jefferies, but heck it would make for some wonderful posts/debates wouldn't it?

Offline nina

« Reply #926 on: October 21, 2017, 02:24:41 PM »
Just one thing, ages ago I suggested that VT might have returned from work by the no.8 or 9 bus, which goes from Temple Meads to the village and back again. They have CCTV onboard, did anyone follow that one up? Like perhaps getting in touch with First Bus?

Offline [...]

« Reply #927 on: October 21, 2017, 02:28:59 PM »
Just one thing, ages ago I suggested that VT might have returned from work by the no.8 or 9 bus, which goes from Temple Meads to the village and back again. They have CCTV onboard, did anyone follow that one up? Like perhaps getting in touch with First Bus?

I had thought he probably caught the bus too Nina... But I don't know if anyone followed that line of Inquiry... They did how ever have some CCTV of Dr Vincent Tabak on Lawrence Hill... I believe ...  That footage could be from a bus CCTV.. unless theres a CCTV Traffic camera at that area... There maybe, I have to check my list of Traffic cams....

But I do not know anyone checking bus CCTV..... If you think about looking at it... try and see if he caught the Bus to Asda... There is a bus that goes to the airport, and it will let you off at ADSA if you ask.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #928 on: October 21, 2017, 02:35:41 PM »
I had thought he probably caught the bus too Nina... But I don't know if anyone followed that line of Inquiry... They did how ever have some CCTV of Dr Vincent Tabak on Lawrence Hill... I believe ...  That footage could be from a bus CCTV.. unless theres a CCTV Traffic camera at that area... There maybe, I have to check my list of Traffic cams....

But I do not know anyone checking bus CCTV..... If you think about looking at it... try and see if he caught the Bus to Asda... There is a bus that goes to the airport, and it will let you off at ADSA if you ask.....

Just looking to check about Lawerence hill because that was what I remember as I am sat here typing... But I will come back to that one....

Now I thought that BDP was just aroungd the corner from The Ram pub... I didn't know that it was down a Hill???

So this quote from an article is odd., to me... i'll have to run around street view to  check.. but here's the quote...

CCTV footage showed Miss Yeates and Mr Bellew leaving their office on Park Street, using a cashpoint, then walking up the hill to the Ram.

So where abouts is the cashpoint machine that Joanna yeates used??? Is there one near work just beofre The Ram.. Or did she trot off somewhere to go to The cashpoint.... why haven't we seen the cash Point CCTV images?????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048622/Vincent-Tabak-trial-Pictures-Joanna-Yeates-drinking-night-died.html#ixzz4w9JUHTny

here's a list of 65 cash machines in Bristol... It could have changed since 2010

http://www.nearestcashpoint.co.uk/search/cash-points-in-clifton-bristol

Offline [...]

« Reply #929 on: October 21, 2017, 02:42:19 PM »
Just looking to check about Lawerence hill because that was what I remember as I am sat here typing... But I will come back to that one....

Now I thought that BDP was just aroungd the corner from The Ram pub... I didn't know that it was down a Hill???

So this quote from an article is odd., to me... i'll have to run around street view to  check.. but here's the quote...

So where abouts is the cashpoint machine that Joanna yeates used??? Is there one near work just beofre The Ram.. Or did she trot off somewhere to go to The cashpoint.... why haven't we seen the cash Point CCTV images?????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048622/Vincent-Tabak-trial-Pictures-Joanna-Yeates-drinking-night-died.html#ixzz4w9JUHTny

here's a list of 65 cash machines in Bristol... It could have changed since 2010

http://www.nearestcashpoint.co.uk/search/cash-points-in-clifton-bristol

CCTV footage showed Miss Yeates and Mr Bellew leaving their office on Park Street, using a cashpoint, then walking up the hill to the Ram.

OMG... I think I have found why she went to little Waitrose and didn't do anything.... There's a cash Point there .. Image attached...

So did Darragh Bewell wait outside ???? What is this crap about her shopping trip ... It doesn't make sense....

Did Joanna Yeates go to Waitrose to the Cash point????
Making it what time that she went home ??????

Because apparently she went to The Ram Pub after the cash point!!!

Edit.... What really was Joanna Yeates journey home??? Because they are making me believe that what they said was a bag of TOSH!!!!

Double Edit I got giddy then... You'd need to check whether waitrose has always had a cash point...

Sorry to keep editing... But on the video of Joanna Yeates trip to waitrose , she nearly passes by it out side... Then she stops and turns and then we see her enter the shop...

I wondered why she went passed , then changed her mind... If she went to A cashpoint that would make sense....

But there is NO sign of Darragh Bewell being with her !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dX6jD5QiIw