Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599659 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #975 on: October 23, 2017, 09:53:21 AM »
I have always tried to keep away from what The Yeates family did and said, but I think the early part of the time when Joanna Yeates was reported Missing is important.....

Words Spoken of Mr and Mrs Yeates: From Murder at Christmas Part 1 and 2

The Mobile phone went, quite near midnight and Greg's name flashed up on it ,which I thought was, (pause) Unusual.
And er.. Then he said, is Jo with you? and we said (shakes head) No why would she be with us. And he said, all of her belongings are here. Her purse, her keys, and things like that.

There was No rational to it, (deep breath) and so we decided then that we would drive down to Bristol and we asked Greg to phone the Police Immediately.

Greg had all ready gone though the bag, she used to carry around with her. Found Jo's wallet, glasses, everything really. The only person (Breaths out) The only thing that wasn't in the Flat was Jo herself.

We walked around the block, just to sort of looking over walls, to see either the pizza or  something to do with Jo, her clothes, and I remember sort of banging on boots of cars as well. Just incase she had been abducted and locked in. I knew there'd be no hope because it was so cold. But it's just not knowing what to do.

I noticed these foot prints going diagonally across the lawn, and I wondered where these came from, and I saw these two people , a shorter person and a taller person, walking along the same path,, They must have been the ones that caused it...
As I was going to the flat, she stopped and the smaller person was Tanja and she asked if she could help, and er, the man stood well back away, didn't say anything.

I was frantically looking for bits of evidence when we got there, there was,pockets ,diaries, everything really.

We really didn't know what to do, in searching because there are so many area's  around there, it's very difficult, just sitting inside , waiting, waiting ,waiting, not really knowing what was happening in the back ground.

(Jo's parents were now visiting Tabak's Flat)

she was very kind and is there anything I can do.. I think she said I , I don't know if she said we, but he definetly took a step back as far as he could get from the doorway.

Firstly we have the phone call to Mr and Mrs Yeates, near midnight , she tells Greg to phone the Police immediately..
But it takes him until 1:00am to do this and inbetween the call to The Yeates, Greg rings CJ at 12:30,  and doesn't speak to him, CJ notices on the Monday morning that he has a "Missed Call"

Why did it take Greg nearly an hour to phone the Police to report Joanna Yeates Missing after Mrs Yeates had asked him to call the Police Immediately???

What happened in that time, of almost one hour ????

We have Mr Yeates meeting Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak after they must be returning from being out... He is the one who says that Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak must have caused the foot prints, But before that what had he been thinking??

At this point of Tanja and Dr Vincent must be aware that something is going on, as Tanja asks is there anything I can do.. What time is this... I believe that it is before the Police  arrived and they witnessed, Mrs Yeates banging on car boots, making a racket.

Mr Yeates meets Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak on the lawn, and Mrs Yeates says when they got there... Mrs Yeates is frantically searching for bits of evidence." there was, pockets ,diaries, everything really."

Now if this had been an abduction by a stranger as Mrs Yeates had suggested that her daughter was abducted... Then why would she be "frantically looking for bits of evidence when we got there, there was,pockets ,diaries, everything really."

I wouldn't imagine she would be personally... I would have thought that she would have waited for the Police as not to disturb the evidence and contaminate the evidence, if she thought a stranger had abducted her daughter..... So what evidence was Mrs Yeates trying to find??

Mr and Mrs Yeates visit Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat.... Tanja asks is there anything she can do, and it is commented upon that Dr Vincent Tabak takes a step back....

Now the timing of these events are most important.....

Did Mr Yeates see Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak on the path before the Police arrived or after ???

I tend to think it was before, I believe it must have been around the time that they were searching outside and banging on car boots making a racket and disturbing the neighbourhood... I say this because Mr Yeates say As I was going to the Flat she stopped and asked if she could help..

I believe if the Police had already arrived by then, Mr and Mrs Yeates would be inside Flat 1 talking to the Police and telling them their fears.... It could also possibly be when Mr Yeates popped out for a cigerette as I know he smoked.. But I would have imagined he would have been on the doorstep smoking, unless he was advised not to... But he clearly is down The path as he mentions the foot prints across the lawn... But it is the next bit that makes me think the Police were not there already...

I then believe that Mr Yeates told Mrs Yeates, when he came inside... And that is what prompted them to go around to Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak's flat, to ask if they had seen anything of their daughter.... And probably try to establish if they had seen anything of her over that weekend..

Dr Vincent Tabak at this time has witnessed the seriousness of the situation by the reaction of The Yeates, and I believe that he just didn't want to get involved ... plain and simple... (IMO)

This Visit by The Yeates to Flat 2 has to also be before the Police arrive... (IMO).. Because we find out that The Police go to Flat 2 at 4:15am on Monday 20th December 2010 accompanied by Greg....

I think the Yeates were clutching at straws and when the Police arrived they told them what they did... And I think that it is The Yeates visit to Flat 2 and Mrs Yeates noticing that Dr Vincent Tabak took a step back, that prompted, the Police to go and bang on his door.....

But why did Greg accompany the Police?? I find that strange... when he didn't accompany Mr and Mrs Yeates around to Flat 2 when they first went to talk to Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak???

By 4:15am we can understand Dr Vincent Tabak being reluctant to say any thing to the Police... and probably similar reasons he didn't get involved when Mr and Mrs Yeates arrived at their Flat...

Dr Vincent Tabak is probably still suffering from Jet lag... He has been up all weekend very late and he needs his sleep.... Friday was late, as he picked up Tanja from her Party... Saturday I believe that they both were out... And now we have Sunday when it has to be gone 2:00am for the Yeates to have arrived from Southampton after the phone call... Seeing and talking to Tanja outside the house and then going around to Flat 2 to talk to them again....

I am sure at this point all Dr Vincent Tabak really wants to do is go to bed , as he has work in the morning ... But Mr and Mrs Yeates go around and knock them up and asking for their assistance, because Tanja offered... At this point also... you have to remember that Joanna Yeates is a Missing Person.... And Dr Vincent Tabak... (imo) probably was too tired to take any notice and just wanted to get back into his bed.....

And I believe Dr Vincent Tabak's reaction is quite natural considering he has had little sleep all weekend and had not long been back from America... He possibly thought that Joanna Yeates would just turn up, and couldn't wait to get back into his bed.... At this point as far as anyone knew... "no Murder" had been committed.. But an adult female had gone Missing...

I do not think Mrs Yeates really singled Dr Vincent Tabak out... In her anxiety over her daughters disappearance, I think Dr Vincent Tabak's lack of concern, for a Missing person, might have her wondering why he didn't want to get involved.... And she would not be aware of Dr Vincent Tabak's circumstances at this point... (lack of sleep etc)

On another video Mrs Yeates says she is the one who find the receipt in Joanna Yeates coat pocket... And as there was NO evidence of this Pizza in the Flat.. that I believe is why she mentions looking for the Pizza... When in reality I do not think Mrs Yeates would be looking over walls for a Pizza that her daughter bought.... she would be searching bins etc...(imo).....

And there cannot have been any evidence of a Pizza in the Flat either in the bins, as they wouldn't have been looking over walls for this Pizza... So The bin in the Flat must have been empty like Greg said... So where was Greg's Pizza wrappings and box??

She doesn't ask Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak about the Pizza either....

Why would Dr Vincent Tabak take the Pizza anyway... that has never made sense to me..... You have just killed your neighbour within minutes of meeting her and you think that the Pizza is going to be the clue for the Police.... Just like "The Candle Stick" in a game of Cluedo.... apart from the fact Joanna Yeates wasn't killed with a Pizza... So it had NO RELEVANCE to Dr Vincent Tabak... Because he would have taken the cider also if that had been the case...(imo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X5I4eOKIBs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SgoYy3G750

Offline nina

« Reply #976 on: October 23, 2017, 01:21:38 PM »
Why on earth would Mr and Mrs Yeates go and knock up VT and girlfriend, they had already seen them outside when they were coming back home?

Offline nina

« Reply #977 on: October 23, 2017, 01:22:51 PM »
Do you have the date Nine, that VT returned to Bristol from the USA please.

Offline [...]

« Reply #978 on: October 23, 2017, 01:40:06 PM »

Think it was the 14th December 2010.. would have to check though...

Offline [...]

« Reply #979 on: October 23, 2017, 01:41:08 PM »
Why on earth would Mr and Mrs Yeates go and knock up VT and girlfriend, they had already seen them outside when they were coming back home?

I don't know....
Maybe they suddenly thought to ask them if they had seen there daughter at all over that weekend....

Offline [...]

« Reply #980 on: October 23, 2017, 01:47:41 PM »

I had the 14th stuck in my head...

If I use what I have used which is The Sally Ramage papers... I have The date of the 11Th December 2010 arriving back from America and going back to work on the 14th December 2010..

Dr Tabak had returned from Los Angeles to the United Kingdom on 11 December
2010. He returned to office at Buro Happold in Bath, England, on 14 December 2010.

Still hardly enough time to get a fixation on a neighbour he had never meet.... And probably still tired! (imo)

I see why I thought he'd returned to work on the 14th December 2010.... Because it was Joanna yeates who had been away from work until the 14th December 2010.

Miss Yeates had taken a few days off at the same time, having had a cold and had
returned to work on 14 December 2010.

Just got them mixed up ...sorry..

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #981 on: October 23, 2017, 02:36:21 PM »
From the Sally Ramage Papers

At 17.15 hours on Friday 17 December 2010, Joanna Yeates’ boyfriend and
cohabitee, Greg Reardon, began his car journey to Sheffield (using her car) to visit his
half-brother and is alleged to have returned to Flat 1 on Sunday, 19 December in the
evening at 20.20 hours.

Now do you see Nina , why I do not understand, how Greg Reardon, could have possibly known to ring Darragh Bewell at midnight on his return from Sheffield...

He should not have had any idea , who the last person to see Joanna Yeates was....
He should have No Idea that she went to the pub...
He should have no idea who was at the pub...

As I said before... Joanna Yeates could have meet up with Tom, Dick or Harry and decided to go hang gliding....(imo)..

And why... If he had spoken to Darragh Bewell, did he not ask who else was at the pub that evening and get in contact with them.....

Also... what tipped Greg off that Friday was the last day anybody saw her???? I'm not being funny... It's what logic dictates.....

There was NO EVIDENCE of the Pizza.... The cider had been opened....  her things were there... she hadn't answered her mobile... And he must have looked at it because the Police would have needed to gain access... and he would have to know the code if there was one.....  Aparrently it wasn't unusual for Joanna Yeates to ignore her phone...

Talking of the Pizza... Greg didn't find the receipt for this Pizza, it was in Joanna Yeates coat pocket and Mrs Yeates, found this receipt.. So the Pizza for Greg was unknown..... Leaving an opened bottle of Cider on the side , which apparently was something that Joanna Yeates did quite often.. I believe that was why Greg drank The cider.... So that open bottle had not caused him concern either....

So..........
How did Greg Reardon know that Friday was the day and the last time anyone saw Joanna Yeates ?????

Why wasn't it Saturday Morning??? Why wasn't it anytime during Saturday??? Or even Sunday before he came home.....

Because again, he is away and should not know that the last time anyone saw Joanna Yeates was in the pub... and then we find out about The Tesco's CCTV.....

I don't get it... Darragh Bewell had not rung Joanna Yeates as we know, they were in The Ram at the same time... So what prompted Greg Reardon to ring Darragh Bewell at Midnight when he arrived home from Sheffield???

Because if Joanna Yeates was going shopping or baking , Why didn't he ring Rebecca Scott???? He wasn't to know that Rebecca Scott hadn't stopped of at the Flat on her way home after the end of term...  And Joanna and Rebecca could have done a bit of girlie shopping on the Saturday morning....

Greg shouldn't know anything... he has stated he tried to ring Joanna Yeates and text her over the weekend...  So at what point does it dictate, that Friday was the  day???

My problem is a few things...... 'The Locks"... now we can't have it both ways with these locks.... either Both locks were locked Or just the Yale had been dropped....

Now on saying that, why would Greg have reason to start Panicking at 9:00pm just because he had rung Joanna Yeates phone, which she was bad at answering......

If we only have the Yale lock dropped.. Joanna Yeates could quite have easily meet up with Rebecca Scott and had some fun that weekend whilst he was away... They could have gone to other friends houses for drinks and a stop over... She might have just forgotten her phone and didn't need her bag... We know she went to the cashpoint.. But we don't know how much money she took out....

It is Extremely Feasible that she shoved 20 quid in her jeans pocket and popped out for a bit of fun... All we know is she didn't have her 'white coat on".... She could have had a different one on.. Because we know she was wearing different clothes from what she had on at The Ram pub...

So.. really nothing in the Flat should indicate , that anything untoward had happened.... And certainly not Friday 17th December 2010... with a full weekend available to Joanna Yeates ..... So Joanna yeates could have locked herself out because she forgot her keys.. Or wasn't worried because she knew Greg would be back from Sheffield... It was always possible that Joanna Yeates could ask CJ to open the door for her....

But if both locks were locked and that added to his panic... We then have another problem.....

How did Dr Vincent Tabak lock the door and put the keys back into Joanna Yeates bag that was on the table????
Impossible...!!!

So I never understood why Greg hadn't actually rang Rebecca Scott, seeing as it was the end of term and Rebecca Scott was apparently the last person that Joanna Yeates rang on the Friday 17th December 2010 at 8:30pm....

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #982 on: October 23, 2017, 03:02:57 PM »
I'm trying not to keep editing my posts.....

So going back to the Yale lock being dropped, Greg would only have reason to worry , if both locks were locked, as that would indicate something untoward had happened to Joanna Yeates... As he had found her keys in her bag...

But as I have just said... Dr Vincent Tabak could not have been the person who killed Joanna Yeates... because he would not be able to leave the Flat with both locks locked and, the keys having been found in Joanna Yeates bag on the table in the front room.....

Offline nina

« Reply #983 on: October 23, 2017, 03:18:59 PM »
There's always a chance that Joanna and Greg R had a conversation about are you walking alone or with anyone to the Ram. Oh Darragh ...... da de da. One of those sort of chats. So yes I can see why Greg R would phone him and other friends.

I think that the only reason Greg R thought Friday, was because he had texted her around 10.30 Friday, as she had asked him to do and of course there was no reply.

This and the fact that everything that Joanna would have normally have taken out with her was in the flat.

I honestly don't think Joanna could have got over to Rebecca's place. As far as I remember, on the night of the 17th there were no trains or buses, because of the weather.

Maybe Greg R is not very good in a crises and basically runs around in circles. I don't think that many people think logically in this sort of situation, we panic. Just a thought.

Also while I remember, I don't think that if Mr and Mrs Yeates were concerned enough to get out of bed and drive through hazardous conditions from Hampshire to reach Bristol, that they would be thinking "Crime Scene". Like I would, they would probably be tearing the flat apart looking for clues as to where she was.

There you can see the problems the police faced initially. People had stomped all over the lawn and paths, covering initial footsteps. Greg R had been tidying up the place and then Mr and Mrs Yeates arrived and pulled the place apart. Makes me almost feel sorry for them .... almost, because they are the police.

Offline nina

« Reply #984 on: October 23, 2017, 03:29:58 PM »
I'm trying not to keep editing my posts.....

So going back to the Yale lock being dropped, Greg would only have reason to worry , if both locks were locked, as that would indicate something untoward had happened to Joanna Yeates... As he had found her keys in her bag...

But as I have just said... Dr Vincent Tabak could not have been the person who killed Joanna Yeates... because he would not be able to leave the Flat with both locks locked and, the keys having been found in Joanna Yeates bag on the table in the front room.....

If what you posted about the locks is true then surely the same applies to anyone, even the stranger off of the street.

We don't know if both locks were locked though do we?

Offline [...]

« Reply #985 on: October 23, 2017, 03:38:25 PM »
There's always a chance that Joanna and Greg R had a conversation about are you walking alone or with anyone to the Ram. Oh Darragh ...... da de da. One of those sort of chats. So yes I can see why Greg R would phone him and other friends.

I think that the only reason Greg R thought Friday, was because he had texted her around 10.30 Friday, as she had asked him to do and of course there was no reply.

This and the fact that everything that Joanna would have normally have taken out with her was in the flat.

I honestly don't think Joanna could have got over to Rebecca's place. As far as I remember, on the night of the 17th there were no trains or buses, because of the weather.

Maybe Greg R is not very good in a crises and basically runs around in circles. I don't think that many people think logically in this sort of situation, we panic. Just a thought.

Also while I remember, I don't think that if Mr and Mrs Yeates were concerned enough to get out of bed and drive through hazardous conditions from Hampshire to reach Bristol, that they would be thinking "Crime Scene". Like I would, they would probably be tearing the flat apart looking for clues as to where she was.

There you can see the problems the police faced initially. People had stomped all over the lawn and paths, covering initial footsteps. Greg R had been tidying up the place and then Mr and Mrs Yeates arrived and pulled the place apart. Makes me almost feel sorry for them .... almost, because they are the police.

Yes.. Joanna Yeates may have informed Greg she was going to the pub with work colleagues, that is alway a possibility... But it didn't mean that they were the last people she saw....

Also... Rebecca Scott had a car... Rebecca Scott could have just as easily driven to Joanna Yeates Flat on Friday 17th December 2010, as Greg had managed to drive to Sheffield in the bad weather...

Now I don't remember about Joanna Yeates asking Greg to text her that evening????

So why didn't Greg ring CJ sooner and ask him to bob down to the Flat and check out if everything was ok, before he got back from Sheffield??? Just a thought....

And as I said, it was just as feasible that Joanna Yeates had gone out and shoved some money in her pocket forgotten her phone and dropped the latch....

Greg does say she was bad at texts.. So why would he expect her to reply to the one he sent when he was in Sheffield and had arrived ????

Mrs Yeates said that she had text Joanna Yeates also on the Saturday afternoon, and Joanna hadn't replied.. But she was not worried , because she didn't always reply....

Another thing I am assuming.. Just like Rebecca Scott assumed... was that it was possible to access Joanna Yeates phone... Now I don't know if that is the case... There is "Nothing" that states that either Greg knew the password... Or that Joanna Yeates phone was not password protected....

Which if Greg didn't ring Rebecca Scott because he didn't know that Rebecca Scott had spoken to Joanna Yeates on her way home, because Joanna Yeates phone was locked... And that would account for the reason that Greg only rang Darragh Bewell.... And if that was the case......

How did the Police know to ring Rebecca Scott in the first Place???? They hadn't been at the Flat that long to get a phone company to give them access to that phone ?????

And if the Police didn't leave the message.... Who did??? Did someone pretend to be the Police ???? who informed them that Rebecca Scott had been talking to Joanna Yeates ????

There are always things that don't make sense to me ....

Offline [...]

« Reply #986 on: October 23, 2017, 03:50:27 PM »
If what you posted about the locks is true then surely the same applies to anyone, even the stranger off of the street.

We don't know if both locks were locked though do we?

Thats the point... There is nothing to indicate whether both of the locks on the Flat door were locked when Greg arrived home... He doesn't say that he opened both locks...

The Defence have alway contended that Dr Vincent Tabak left the door open, whilst he went back and forth doing the deed... And I just think everyone assumed he dropped the latch... as you can see the Yale lock on the back of the door...

But I believe that both locks were locked ... even though they don''t tell us that fact....

It's because of CJ...... If it was a case of just the Yale latch being dropped... Then all the fuss about CJ having keys to the Flat would be pointless.....

CJ wouldn't need the keys to the Flat if he had been down there and Joanna Yeates had let him in... he could have done exactly what the defence say that Dr Vincent Tabak had done and dropped the latch..... And no need for all the fuss, about it being the Landlord because he had a set of keys...... (not saying it CJ.. just using an example)..

So if in the first instance CJ was arrested because he had a set of keys to the Flat... Then logic again dictates that both locks must have been locked....

And again I will keep saying .. That in turn means that Dr Vincent Tabak didn't kill Joanna Yeates because he couldn't have locked both locks and put the keys back inside Joanna Yeates bag , which was found on the dining table in the front room....

So whoever killed Joanna Yeates had to have keys to her flat... (IMO)...

Previous tenants for example...

Offline nina

« Reply #987 on: October 23, 2017, 03:51:28 PM »
Yes.. Joanna Yeates may have informed Greg she was going to the pub with work colleagues, that is alway a possibility... But it didn't mean that they were the last people she saw....

Also... Rebecca Scott had a car... Rebecca Scott could have just as easily driven to Joanna Yeates Flat on Friday 17th December 2010, as Greg had managed to drive to Sheffield in the bad weather...

Now I don't remember about Joanna Yeates asking Greg to text her that evening????

So why didn't Greg ring CJ sooner and ask him to bob down to the Flat and check out if everything was ok, before he got back from Sheffield??? Just a thought....

And as I said, it was just as feasible that Joanna Yeates had gone out and shoved some money in her pocket forgotten her phone and dropped the latch....

Greg does say she was bad at texts.. So why would he expect her to reply to the one he sent when he was in Sheffield and had arrived ????

Mrs Yeates said that she had text Joanna Yeates also on the Saturday afternoon, and Joanna hadn't replied.. But she was not worried , because she didn't always reply....

Another thing I am assuming.. Just like Rebecca Scott assumed... was that it was possible to access Joanna Yeates phone... Now I don't know if that is the case... There is "Nothing" that states that either Greg knew the password... Or that Joanna Yeates phone was not password protected....

Which if Greg didn't ring Rebecca Scott because he didn't know that Rebecca Scott had spoken to Joanna Yeates on her way home, because Joanna Yeates phone was locked... And that would account for the reason that Greg only rang Darragh Bewell.... And if that was the case......

How did the Police know to ring Rebecca Scott in the first Place???? They hadn't been at the Flat that long to get a phone company to give them access to that phone ?????

And if the Police didn't leave the message.... Who did??? Did someone pretend to be the Police ???? who informed them that Rebecca Scott had been talking to Joanna Yeates ????

There are always things that don't make sense to me ....

Again I'm not 100 percent sure but I think that the bridge/s were closed. Rebecca was the friend who lived in Cardiff or Swansea wasn't she? There had been police warnings that we were expecting heavy snow and not to drive except in emergencies.

I think that the police would have seen on Joanna's phone that Rebecca was the last person she talked to on the mobile and that's why they contacted her.

Joanna asked Greg R to contact her when he got to Sheffield, just so that she would know that he had made it safely.

Joanna didn't just forget her phone, she also left her keys, glasses, coat and probably purse and we know her bag.... if she took the bag out when on a social evening.

Like you have said there is logic and things we don't know about this case and will probably never know.

Offline [...]

« Reply #988 on: October 23, 2017, 03:56:20 PM »
Again I'm not 100 percent sure but I think that the bridge/s were closed. Rebecca was the friend who lived in Cardiff or Swansea wasn't she? There had been police warnings that we were expecting heavy snow and not to drive except in emergencies.

I think that the police would have seen on Joanna's phone that Rebecca was the last person she talked to on the mobile and that's why they contacted her.

Joanna asked Greg R to contact her when he got to Sheffield, just so that she would know that he had made it safely.

Joanna didn't just forget her phone, she also left her keys, glasses, coat and probably purse and we know her bag.... if she took the bag out when on a social evening.

Like you have said there is logic and things we don't know about this case and will probably never know.

But Greg would not know that the bridge had been closed as he was in Sheffield, or close to it.....

Yes ....Joanna might have received Greg's message realised he got there safely and did her usual and didn't reply because, he had said he had arrived ok.....

I'm just saying possibilities Nina... Joanna Yeates could have easily got changed quickly shoved money in her pocket, didn't need her big Rucksack and forgot her keys where in there... same with the phone...

And she didn't wear glasses all the time ... As we have seen on many pictures of her ....

Offline nina

« Reply #989 on: October 23, 2017, 04:06:50 PM »
Thats the point... There is nothing to indicate whether both of the locks on the Flat door were locked when Greg arrived home... He doesn't say that he opened both locks...

The Defence have alway contended that Dr Vincent Tabak left the door open, whilst he went back and forth doing the deed... And I just think everyone assumed he dropped the latch... as you can see the Yale lock on the back of the door...

But I believe that both locks were locked ... even though they don''t tell us that fact....

It's because of CJ...... If it was a case of just the Yale latch being dropped... Then all the fuss about CJ having keys to the Flat would be pointless.....

CJ wouldn't need the keys to the Flat if he had been down there and Joanna Yeates had let him in... he could have done exactly what the defence say that Dr Vincent Tabak had done and dropped the latch..... And no need for all the fuss, about it being the Landlord because he had a set of keys...... (not saying it CJ.. just using an example)..

So if in the first instance CJ was arrested because he had a set of keys to the Flat... Then logic again dictates that both locks must have been locked....

And again I will keep saying .. That in turn means that Dr Vincent Tabak didn't kill Joanna Yeates because he couldn't have locked both locks and put the keys back inside Joanna Yeates bag , which was found on the dining table in the front room....

So whoever killed Joanna Yeates had to have keys to her flat... (IMO)...

Previous tenants for example...

Was Chris Jefferies arrested just because he had a set of keys? You would expect a landlord to have them.

I also don't see that this means that the door was double locked. I mean we just don't know do we?

Previous tenants, naughty, naughty Nine - lol.

I'm sure that Chris Jefferies would have changed the locks between tenants, that's quite normal. Probably around the same time that he painted the hallway a bright ghastly yellow!