Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599712 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1290 on: January 25, 2018, 01:59:37 PM »
This is not Joanna Yeate's kitchen. Her kitchen had grey sides not white'ish sides.

Hi Nina

No.... I Know it is not the kitchen at Canygne Road... I am pointing out that was it her regular habit to leave the key in the door lock..

She shared a house with her friend Emma...

Offline nina

« Reply #1291 on: January 25, 2018, 02:11:56 PM »
Hi Nina

No.... I Know it is not the kitchen at Canygne Road... I am pointing out that was it her regular habit to leave the key in the door lock..

She shared a house with her friend Emma...

I don't think you can know this, seriously Nine. The obvious is that none of us was there so we don't know. The next is Greg R or parents didn't say anywhere that her keys were in the door. All seem to say that they were in her bag.

So I don't really think that you should say that it was a "regular habit" of Joannas to leave the keys in the lock.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1292 on: January 25, 2018, 02:34:20 PM »
No.. I can't know that Nina..

But you can't deny she needed 2 keys to enter her property... And someone would have needed A key to exit the property.... So how did they end up in her bag??

Offline nina

« Reply #1293 on: January 25, 2018, 02:44:11 PM »
No.. I can't know that Nina..

But you can't deny she needed 2 keys to enter her property... And someone would have needed A key to exit the property.... So how did they end up in her bag??

You do have a point there Nine, but again we don't know for sure. I need two keys to enter my property from the outside but need none to open the door and shut it from the outside without a key.

So were Joanna's different from the `normal' type of key? I'm sure that you will have investigated this already, but I have not read for a while, due to family. So a small'ish post pointing out what Joanna's lock was like and why you needed a key to get out would be appreciated.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1294 on: January 25, 2018, 03:11:59 PM »
You do have a point there Nine, but again we don't know for sure. I need two keys to enter my property from the outside but need none to open the door and shut it from the outside without a key.

So were Joanna's different from the `normal' type of key? I'm sure that you will have investigated this already, but I have not read for a while, due to family. So a small'ish post pointing out what Joanna's lock was like and why you needed a key to get out would be appreciated.

Both locks would lock on exiting the door when closing it from the outside... But you would need a key to open the bottom lock, and turn the Yale knob at the same time to exit in the first place... The bottom lock would deadlock... It is attached to the intercom system...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg433895;topicseen#msg433895

Offline nina

« Reply #1295 on: January 25, 2018, 03:48:14 PM »
Both locks would lock on exiting the door when closing it from the outside... But you would need a key to open the bottom lock, and turn the Yale knob at the same time to exit in the first place... The bottom lock would deadlock... It is attached to the intercom system...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg433895;topicseen#msg433895

Thanks for that Nine. Do you have any pictures of the inside of the front door. I would like to see the locks for myself.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1296 on: January 25, 2018, 09:07:41 PM »
Her's some images... Door open, door closed , both side of door one with panel intact, one with it being removed..

Offline [...]

« Reply #1297 on: January 25, 2018, 09:21:51 PM »
Ok... Looking to see what else I could find....

Image 1: Tweet from media at the trial Greg saying about Joanna Yeates always locking both locks

Image 2: The Intercom

Image 3: From video clip

Every time I look at the media video's of them going down the path.. The door is always open.. It's not on the latch... I believe it's because the second lock , locks when the door is closed..

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-found-guilty-of-murder-lib-ext-clifton-ext-news-footage/656462828

Offline [...]

« Reply #1298 on: January 25, 2018, 09:44:47 PM »
Anyone know what sort of vehicle it is on the other side of the road on Canygne Road...?? Yes i know it's a Police vehicle of some sort...

It looks like a motor home?? Is it needed on site? (image attached)

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-makes-first-court-appearance-bristol-news-footage/655100596

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #1299 on: January 25, 2018, 09:49:50 PM »
A Headline that says it all...

Jo Yeates murder trial: Vincent Tabak’s online ‘cover-up’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/830193/jo-yeates-murder-trial-vincent-tabaks-online-cover-up/

Something is being covered up and that is for sure... Because nothing adds up in this case... at all!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1300 on: January 26, 2018, 01:04:09 AM »
Cat trays ... why the cat trays?? I can't understand why we have litter trays... The cat went outside,

Mr Hardyman said he had met Miss Yeates and her boyfriend Greg Reardon, whom she shared her flat with, on three occasions while he was working in the garden.

"I have had a friendly conversation with Joanna about her cat who I like to see in the garden," he said.
We have 2 litter trays...

There were also two cat litter trays for the couple's pet, Bernard.

Body decomposition..

He researched "body decomposition time" and an article about a man who strangled his wife and pleaded diminished responsibility.

Could never understand why Dr Vincent Tabak who research body decomposition times... They say she was frozen... But not immediately..  Cat litter usage was NOT brought to trial...

Did someone use Cat Litter to hide the smell of body decomposition?? Because Dr Vincent Tabak sure didn't !!

Had the body started to decompose? Or was it from the body fluids??  What did they have that we didn't see in evidence?? (plenty) But I mean as in direct evidence that Cat litter was possibily used as a decontaminate? Was there cat litter in the Suitcase/Holdall? (tent bag)?

From the becky Watts trail...

Jurors were told that Becky's torso was wrapped up in a shower curtain inside the plastic box - containing cat litter, which can be used as a decontaminator.

Was Cat Litter used as a "Decontaminator"???

Seems odd that the litter trays are there for a cat that goes out.... A Cat that should got out because he is one year old!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/oct/19/vincent-tabak-joanna-yeates-death

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-15433658

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8822459/Jury-shown-inside-Joanna-Yeates-flat.html

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-10-07/teenage-girl-was-cut-up-with-power-saw-after-violent-struggle-with-step-brother-trial-hears/

Offline [...]

« Reply #1301 on: January 27, 2018, 02:15:12 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8194.msg443483#msg443483

Continuing from the above link...

Mr Lickley said Tabak told the chaplain: “I’m going to tell you something that will shock you – I’m going to plead guilty”.
The prison chaplain asked him “What for?” and Tabak allegedly replied: “For the crime that I have done.”

When he was asked if he meant “the young lady in Bristol” he said “Yes” and the chaplain asked: “Are you sorry?”
Mr Lickley told the court: “He said he was. The chaplain asked: ‘Are you sure?’ Tabak said he was.” After Tabak’s arrest he was initially held at Bristol prison before being moved to Long Lartin in Worcestershire.

For the Crime that I have done!!

Tabak, who had been under 24-hour supervision at HMP Long Lartin, was said to have told Mr Brotherton of his plan to plead guilty on February 8 - three weeks after his arrest.

8th February- three weeks after his arrest..

During cross-examination, Tabak's QC William Clegg claimed Mr Brotherton's comments differed from a statement he gave on February 16.

Now do we have 2 statements here ??? Did "Brotherton" make 2 statements about what took place with him and Dr Vincent Tabak??

Did the jury see these statements?? How many written statements did "Brotherton" give??

If the statements differ... there must be at least 2 of them.... So where are they!!

Mr Clegg said: "Let me suggest to you there was no suggestion of 'changing my plea'. 'I am going to plead guilty' - that's what he said.

"You said 'What for?'. And he said 'For the crime I have done'."

Going to plead "Guilty".. why is the defence putting ideas into the Jurys mind??

Yes the Crime of wasting Police time....

After Tabak said "I am going to change my plea", Mr Brotherton asked him: "Are you sorry what you have done?"

Tabak was said to have replied: "Yes."

Did Dr Vincent Tabak say that he had killed Joanna Yeates in his statement of the 22nd January 2011 to shut them all up??

Did this statement on the 22nd January 2011 say anything about a plea??

What were the dates that 'Brotherton" saw Dr Vincent Tabak?

Tabak, who admits manslaughter but denies murder, was said to have made the confession on their third encounter.

Had "Brotherton" seen Dr Vincent Tabak before he went to Long Lartin?? Did "Brotherton" in his spare time also become a 'Police Officer".. Was he ever a "Civillian" Police Officer.. like  Andrew 'Civilian" Mott??

Was Brotherton present when Dr Vincent Tabak made his 3rd statement on the 22nd January 2011??

There are so many "Civilian" Police Officers assuming all sorts of roles in this case, I would like to know if 'Brotherton" has  ever been a "Civilian" Police Officer??

Because that image that we see of him leaving court.. I have always said he looks like a Police Officer who is a little rotund..

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-yeates-murder-trial-vincent-275142
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-yeates-murder-trial-jury-84889

Offline [...]

« Reply #1302 on: January 27, 2018, 02:39:51 PM »
What is prejudicial??  Anything that stops someone from receiving a fair trial...

Nigel Lickley QC, summing up the opening for the prosecution, said: ”On May 5 this defendant admitted killing Joanna Yeates – he pleaded guilty to her manslaughter.

”He accepts he unlawfully killed her. Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, by that plea of guilty the issue of who killed Joanna Yeates was no longer in doubt.

There was only "Murder" as an option for the Jury on the table.. "Manslaughter" was not given for the jury to choose between the two...

We now have a massive issue...   By Nigel Lickley telling the jury in his opening speech, that Dr Vincent Tabak had already admitted to "Manslaughter".. The jury were prejudiced... Whether Dr Vincent Tabak got on the stand or didn't.. The Jury were already Prejudiced by the statement that The Prosecution made...

How is any Jury in the land going to let a man go free, if they know that he has already pleaded guilty to "Manslaughter??"

Put yourselves in the Jurys position... You have a man saying I killed someone, I did all these terrible things... But it was an accident...

Now as the jury you would probably be stuck with what to do... It is a great dilema.... "The man has admitted his guilt" ..The prosecution have said so... The man has sat in trial and explained how he managed to kill this person...

So as a Jury what do we do???  If we say Not Guilty.... does that mean he walks FREE!!

Remember the jury couldn't make up their minds as to Dr Vincent Tabak's guilt and sent a note to the Judge... What did this note say?? Did the jury ask if they found him "Not Guilty" of Murder then would Dr Vincent Tabak walk free"???

Because that would make sense as to why all these people found him guilty.... They wouldn't want someone walking the street who had admitted to "Manslaughter" and told them how he apparently did it, even if the evidence didn't support Dr Vincent Tabak's story... The Jury would always find him "Guilty"..

So how can The Prosecution get away with Prejudicing the case in his opening speech, and not only the Defence didn't say anything..... But the judge didn't throw the case out from the start!!

We have him telling the Jury that: Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, by that plea of guilty the issue of who killed Joanna Yeates was no longer in doubt.

So faced with that option of only finding him "Guilty of Murder" what are the Jury going to do????

Find Him Guilty of course!!!!!

The trial was prejudiced from the start..
Tainted with them all Not upholding our Judicial System... And making a mockery out of all our citizen's to show us all how they can NOT follow the law, but get away with it too... (imo)

Truly disgusting!!

https://stories.swns.com/news/jo-yeates-strangled-by-cold-and-calculated-vincent-tabak-21328/

Offline [...]

« Reply #1303 on: January 27, 2018, 03:35:07 PM »
He accepts he unlawfully killed her. Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, by that plea of guilty the issue of who killed Joanna Yeates was no longer in doubt.

”The issue is the state of mind when he killed Joanna Yeates and what he wanted to do when he held her for long enough to kill her.

”How he was in control – how he could have stopped but did not. We suggest he did not panic or lose control. He was cold and calculated.

”We have seen him on film a time later, beginning to make decisions to cover his tracks.

”He killed her. We say that is what he wanted and intended to do and it is our case that he is guilty of murder.”

What film were the jury shown of Dr Vincent Tabak making decisions to cover his track??

They didn't say CCTV... They definitely said film!!! who is The Prosecution talking about....

I do not believe that there is any FILM of Dr Vincent Tabak making a decision to cover his tracks!!!!!

They must mean someone else entirely... !!! (imo)

What film was shown to the JURY!!

https://stories.swns.com/news/jo-yeates-strangled-by-cold-and-calculated-vincent-tabak-21328/

Offline [...]

« Reply #1304 on: January 30, 2018, 07:46:35 PM »
The Dutch born person they have spoken about with 2 sister and 1 brother isn't Dr Vincent Tabak... we have established this....

So I thought I would revisit this...

The Dutch architect arrested on suspicion of the murder of Joanna Yeates recently split up with his girlfriend, it was claimed yesterday.

Still cannot be Dr Vincent Tabak... as he was an Engineer and not an Architect... So who is the person who was born in Holland with 2 sisters and 1 brother, that was an architect that had Split up from his girlfriend???

Because as sure as eggs is eggs they are NOT talking about Dr Vincent Tabak... !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349356/Joanna-Yeates-murder-suspect-Vincent-Tabak-split-girlfriend.html#ixzz55hO6tAOv