Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599699 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2100 on: October 13, 2018, 04:26:14 PM »
@)(++(*

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=66.msg494849#msg494849

I fail to see where I have lied, or where I have falsely accused you. You keep making yourself out to be a victim, you must like it.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2101 on: October 13, 2018, 04:31:39 PM »
Stephanie, why do you not just go and make a thread about yourself instead of making this one about you and Simon? You clearly like bringing yourself into the situation.

I did say I had nothing to say to you, but I have every right to defend myself when you keep regurgetating your drivel!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:35:17 PM by justsaying »

jixy

« Reply #2102 on: October 13, 2018, 05:18:27 PM »
People who commit crimes present in many different ways...there isnt a text book one size fits all. The word that runs through this thread over and over is placid. Placid? is that some kind of excuse? defence? or just a word used to back up strangers to Tabak and their view on his case?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2103 on: October 13, 2018, 05:29:14 PM »
People who commit crimes present in many different ways...there isnt a text book one size fits all. The word that runs through this thread over and over is placid. Placid? is that some kind of excuse? defence? or just a word used to back up strangers to Tabak and their view on his case?

It wouldn't be a word I would associate with someone who has committed such horrendous crimes. I actually cringe every time I see the word on this thread.

jixy

« Reply #2104 on: October 13, 2018, 05:31:31 PM »
i feel exactly the same. People can have many faces or others can just see what they want to see. Having worked with these kind of offenders, placid can quite possibly make a murderer!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2105 on: October 13, 2018, 05:51:23 PM »
i feel exactly the same. People can have many faces or others can just see what they want to see. Having worked with these kind of offenders, placid can quite possibly make a murderer!

Yes I agree. I work with offenders also, many of them like people to believe they are something they are not. I have worked with adult offenders and now work with young offenders. I have sat in on many a trial, that is why I believe Tabaks conviction is sound. I do not see the mistakes in this case which are alleged on this thread. It does not mean I am not aware that people are sometimes wrongly convicted. However - in my experienc,e people who confess and then give their version of events on the stand, tend to be guilty.

jixy

« Reply #2106 on: October 13, 2018, 08:47:17 PM »

Yes I agree. I work with offenders also, many of them like people to believe they are something they are not. I have worked with adult offenders and now work with young offenders. I have sat in on many a trial, that is why I believe Tabaks conviction is sound. I do not see the mistakes in this case which are alleged on this thread. It does not mean I am not aware that people are sometimes wrongly convicted. However - in my experienc,e people who confess and then give their version of events on the stand, tend to be guilty.

Sounds very interesting. Would like to compare notes, not on this thread obviously  8(0(*

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2107 on: October 13, 2018, 09:02:40 PM »
Sounds very interesting. Would like to compare notes, not on this thread obviously  8(0(*

Any time. I have sent you my email.

jixy

« Reply #2108 on: October 13, 2018, 09:05:40 PM »
Thanks. You can help me with my book!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2109 on: October 13, 2018, 09:07:24 PM »
Thanks. You can help me with my book!

Oh, are you writing a book? Would love to help in any way I can!

jixy

« Reply #2110 on: October 13, 2018, 09:09:16 PM »
Yes about the Justice System and all the people I have met along the way. Might dedicate a chapter to the Tabak investigations  8)-)))

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2111 on: October 13, 2018, 09:13:41 PM »
Yes about the Justice System and all the people I have met along the way.

Sounds very interesting!

Might dedicate a chapter to the Tabak investigations  8)-)))

Would that be under fact or fiction  @)(++(*

jixy

« Reply #2112 on: October 13, 2018, 09:15:20 PM »
 @)(++(*

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2113 on: October 13, 2018, 09:18:33 PM »
If you are ever looking for a proof reader I would definitely be up for the job?

jixy

« Reply #2114 on: October 13, 2018, 09:20:41 PM »
Not sure how we will do it but yes I will definitely accept the offer!