Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599619 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2220 on: October 16, 2018, 11:52:38 AM »
I've always found Mrswah and Nine to be respectful so I don't think either of them wishes Chris Jeffries or the Yeates anymore pain than they have already experienced. Nine will take the tiniest possible piece of information and look at it in weird and wonderful ways that make no sense to me but I've never found her to be mean or nasty.

And to be honest considering CJ has been accused by the entire nation and managed to keep his head up and fight for his rights and reputation, I suspect that one person on a forum speculating is hardly going to make him lose any sleep.

Anyway, chances that he (or anyone actually connected to the case) actually read this thread are quite minimal I would have thought.

People need to chill out on this thread a bit. We are not enemies.

I think if CJ did a search of his own name (and certain keywords) he would come across this forum without any problem at all. I find the comments made against the victim and her parents disrespectful. Nine suggested that CJ knows something "unsavoury" about the victim - this is very disrespectful and without any evidence to back up such a claim. She questions why the victims parents did not make it all the way through the trial - why is this relevant? I do hope her parents never come across this thread - it would be very upsetting for them to read.

And with all due respect Baz, the fact they may not come across this thread is not a reason why fingers should be pointed at their innocent actions. It is in bad taste.

PS Baz - Could you imagine what would have been said if we speculated like this on the LM thread?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 11:57:25 AM by justsaying »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2221 on: October 16, 2018, 11:56:31 AM »
Just for the record Nine, most of your questions have been answered - you choose not to accept the answers or the evidence. Why that is, I do not know.

I was not questioning the Yeates'  - I was showing you that David Yeates could be assuming that she did her washing. I have never known of a murderer to take time to do a bit of laundry in between throttling the life out of someone.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2222 on: October 16, 2018, 12:37:49 PM »
Just for the record Nine, most of your questions have been answered - you choose not to accept the answers or the evidence. Why that is, I do not know.

I was not questioning the Yeates'  - I was showing you that David Yeates could be assuming that she did her washing. I have never known of a murderer to take time to do a bit of laundry in between throttling the life out of someone.

Just for the record JustSaying, what do you mean??

(A): Most of the questions I have posed on this forum have been answered by other forum users??

(B): Most of the questions I pose have been asked by someone else?? eg: The Police

(C): If said questions were posed by The Police, why wasn't the WASHING PILE Mentioned at trial, for starters.... I
       could ask many more questions, but i will leave you with that one...

I will direct you back to the comment on the washing by David Yeates..... From a video on Daily Motion

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8239.90

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2kpoos

(54) * She's taken the opportunity to tidy things up... For starters she had organised the washing, you know Clothes
          washing and erm... washing up the stuff in the kitchen, things were nice and tidy..

OMG... Just clicked on my link from Daily Motion I had put up and The page doesn't exist anymore!!!

But I have numbered what was said on the video, and the Yeates talking at the time.... 

So... David Yeates stated that she had organised the Clothes Washing!! He had to visually see the clothes to even make a comment on such an important detail..........

As for a murderer to do a bit of WASHING whilst throttling the life out of someone, your correct... I haven't heard of such a thing, or nothing springs to mind...

But SAID Murderer could have stage SAID Scene for whatever reason after SAID Murder had taken place.....

edit.... Why would David Yeates assume anything?? Why would David Yeates make that comment on a program after the incarceration of Dr Vincent Tabak... Now that makes no sense....

He would be being accurate as to what he witnessed when he entered his daughter Flat....

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2223 on: October 16, 2018, 12:51:49 PM »
I've always found Mrswah and Nine to be respectful so I don't think either of them wishes Chris Jeffries or the Yeates anymore pain than they have already experienced. Nine will take the tiniest possible piece of information and look at it in weird and wonderful ways that make no sense to me but I've never found her to be mean or nasty.

And to be honest considering CJ has been accused by the entire nation and managed to keep his head up and fight for his rights and reputation, I suspect that one person on a forum speculating is hardly going to make him lose any sleep.

Anyway, chances that he (or anyone actually connected to the case) actually read this thread are quite minimal I would have thought.

People need to chill out on this thread a bit. We are not enemies.

Indeed, we are not enemies. Thank you Baz. Much appreciated.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2224 on: October 16, 2018, 12:55:43 PM »
Firstly it was I, not Jixy who left that comment.

I have already answered your question about the laundry - it was irrelevant! Totally irrelevant to the issues at trial. I answered that question yesterday.

Most of your questions have been answered, given by other forum users. But these forum users have had the privy of sitting in on trials.

For example, you ask why footage of  police interviews were not played during the trial... Why would they be? They are not played in other peoples trials.

You ask why he was not given bail... Why would he? There are plenty of people who do not get bail whilst waiting to be tried for murder - why should he get special treatment? He did after all try and blame someone else for the murder and tried to cover up his tracks!

You ask why he became a suspect - the police answered that question for you. But you keep asking over and over when the answers are in front of you!

You ask why the last said sighing of the victim was Hophouse pub - when you know this must have been an honest mistake because there was CCTV footage of her buying a pizza...

You ask why this was treated as a murder investigation straight away - when it has been explained to you that it was not and the fact it was given an operation codename does not prove that it was!

You keep questiong the time stamps from the asda CCTV - failing to take into consideration that the CCTV must have been time stamped for them to know the exact time he was in there... You fail to consider the footage you have seen may have been cropped etc...

You have asked why builders removed the door - it has been explained that it will have been forensically tested in situ...

It is up to you if you want to accept these answers, but they seem pretty common sense in reality.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2225 on: October 16, 2018, 12:58:24 PM »

Indeed, we are not enemies. Thank you Baz. Much appreciated.

No we are not enemies - but just because Baz is not offended by what has been suggested does not mean other people will not be.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2226 on: October 16, 2018, 01:08:21 PM »
Firstly it was I, not Jixy who left that comment.

I had amended my error before you posted....  So accept my apologises  ?{)(**

Offline [...]

« Reply #2227 on: October 16, 2018, 01:12:28 PM »
No we are not enemies - but just because Baz is not offended by what has been suggested does not mean other people will not be.

OMG.... Someone.. somewhere... will always be offended no matter what the subject or it's content may be....

Offended that I have tried to understand why this case makes No Sense... Offended that I dare question the narrative of this case.... Offended that I look at thing in a different way.... Offended that my posts are so long....  Offended that I am not effing and jeffing ..... Offended that i would like to know who really killed Joanna Yeates...

Apologies to those I may have Offended... regards Nine   

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2228 on: October 16, 2018, 01:15:57 PM »
I had amended my error before you posted....  So accept my apologises  ?{)(**

It was not a criticism Nine, just an observation - no need to apologise!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2229 on: October 16, 2018, 01:20:04 PM »
I think if CJ did a search of his own name (and certain keywords) he would come across this forum without any problem at all. I find the comments made against the victim and her parents disrespectful. Nine suggested that CJ knows something "unsavoury" about the victim - this is very disrespectful and without any evidence to back up such a claim. She questions why the victims parents did not make it all the way through the trial - why is this relevant? I do hope her parents never come across this thread - it would be very upsetting for them to read.

And with all due respect Baz, the fact they may not come across this thread is not a reason why fingers should be pointed at their innocent actions. It is in bad taste.

PS Baz - Could you imagine what would have been said if we speculated like this on the LM thread?

Anyone connected to this case could find this forum and NOT just CJ....

So good I say.... Maybe it may make them think a little clearer as to the events of the weekend of 17th December to 19th December 2010...

And just maybe there is a witness out there who never came forward with the information that might be significant...

A witness who always thought that the case was strange.....

No-one knows who reads forums.... It's public.... anyone can be a guest....

So why are you directing your question to me about CJ.... ???

Offline [...]

« Reply #2230 on: October 16, 2018, 01:20:38 PM »
It was not a criticism Nine, just an observation - no need to apologise!

Thank you..... And my writings are my observations too......  ?{)(**

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2231 on: October 16, 2018, 01:21:42 PM »
OMG.... Someone.. somewhere... will always be offended no matter what the subject or it's content may be....

Offended that I have tried to understand why this case makes No Sense... Offended that I dare question the narrative of this case.... Offended that I look at thing in a different way.... Offended that my posts are so long....  Offended that I am not effing and jeffing ..... Offended that i would like to know who really killed Joanna Yeates...

Apologies to those I may have Offended... regards Nine

Nine, no-one is offended that you question the evidence - but what you say about the victims parents and some things you say about CJ are really offensive - maybe you do not try to be offensive and for that reason maybe you should stop questioning their actions regarding why they did not stick around for the full trial or why CJ chooses to speak out about his miscarriage of justice?

You maybe trying to prove Tabak is innocent, and of course people disagree with that, but these things I have mentioned above have no relevance to the issue of Tabak being guilty or innocent... If this was your daughter then you may have done the exact same thing. I pointed out yesterday that the same thing was done in Rachel Moran's case - perhaps you should read the book written by her mother?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Murder-Rachel-W-M-Moran/dp/1843583607/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1539693147&sr=1-4&keywords=rachel+moran
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 01:33:41 PM by justsaying »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2232 on: October 16, 2018, 01:23:50 PM »
Thank you..... And my writings are my observations too......  ?{)(**

Speculation more like, but again we will agree to disagree...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2233 on: October 16, 2018, 01:26:51 PM »
Anyone connected to this case could find this forum and NOT just CJ....

My point exactly - her parents could find this forum. How awful for them if they did.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2234 on: October 16, 2018, 02:16:53 PM »
Ok... Lets try being simple, and explain to me why there are so many contradictions:

(1): Colin Port: At The Leveson Colin Port stated that CJ SAW people at the gate
       CJ: On the other hand tells the Leveson, he heard people at the gate....

( There must be a written statement that conclusively proves who is telling an untruth....)

(2): Greg Reardon: Tells the court, that it was he who found the earring Belonging to Joanna Yeates
       David yeates: Said he found an earring under a pile of clothes (i Believe)

( Adding to his later statement about the washing pile)

(3): At trial: we are told a Police Officer and Greg went around to Dr Vincent Tabak home to ask if they had noticed
       anything
      Mrs Yeates: States that they went around to Dr Vincent Tabak's house to ask if they new anything

(4): It was reported: That the first time The Yeates set eyes on Dr Vincent Tabak was in court
       David and Theresa Yeates: have stated they met Dr Vincent Tabak on the grass at the front of the house, they
       even describe that the couple walked across diagonally... They both agree that the man took a step back, they
       identify Tanja Morson with this man

(5): The Police: State it was they who found the Receipt from Tesco's
       Theresa Yeates: say's it was she who found The Tesco's receipt

(6): Colin Port: say the last known CCTV image of Joanna Yeates is at The Hophouse Pub
      DS Mark Saunder: Reveals there is CCTV of Canygne Road on Friday 17th December 2010, showing cars and
      people Milling around...
     ( Bringing me to the conclusion she didn't walk home, or didn't even reach home... )

(7): Greg: tells us of looking through clothes at trial, he does not describe said clothes as WASHING
       David Yeates tells us he saw a pile of WASHING

(8):  Dr Vincent Tabak: States that he and Joanna Yeates saw each other through kitchen window..
       Nobody: Confirms which light may have been on inside or outside the house,

( If kitchen light is on and outside light is off, there is no-way Joanna Yeates saw Dr Vincent Tabak)

(9): The Leymans: Hear Scream on the night of the 17th December 2010
       Kingdon: States he heard someone cry "Help me".. mid morning of the 18th December 2010

(10): A blurry image of a car driving on Park Street on the 18th December 2010, is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak
        driving
       No CCTV: Of Dr Vincent Tabak leaving Canygne Road in the Megane that they say he drove and used.... No
       CCTV from DS Marks Saunders CCTV footage, proving when Dr Vincent Tabak left or arrived at Canygne Road ,
       whether in car, on foot or riding bike.....  No CCTV footage of any of Dr Vincent Tabak's journeys anywhere.

(11): Chris Yeates: puts on the family website, helpfindJo, that he was in a state of despair on the 19th December
        Greg Reardon: Doesn't contact the Police about his concerns until 12:45am on Monday the 20th December

(12): BDP: put on their website that Joanna Yeates body has been found.. The date of the article is the 24th
        December 2010
        Joanna Yeates: Was not officially found until the 25th December 2010

(13): Two bottles: of Cider were purchased one was open
         Greg: Drank from stale open bottle of cider...

( We do not know if Greg finished drinking said bottle of cider, Did he spit it out ,or continue drinking it?? Was the fact that the Cider was flat another concern to Greg as to where Joanna Yeates could be??)

(14): The first: persons to contact Rebecca Scott were The Police
         Greg: stated he had rung around her friends

( Are we to conclude from that statement that Rebecca Scott and Joanna Yeates were no longer friends?? Or Greg
  didn't ring Rebecca Scott?)

I could keep going with this but, I have chores to do......  8)--))