Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599693 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2250 on: October 16, 2018, 05:01:14 PM »
Who are you referring too??

CJ or Chris Yeates ?? 

CJ has signed a sworn statement for an Inquiry... would be lie??

An outright lie and an honest mistake are two entirely different things - we know he was mistaken because she was not reported missing until a little after midnight on the 20th... Do you really need these things explaining to you?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 05:08:39 PM by justsaying »

Offline [...]

« Reply #2251 on: October 16, 2018, 05:01:49 PM »
I will never fully recover from the events of last year. The incalculable effect of what was written about me by these highly influential tabloid newspapers is something from which it will be difficult ever to escape

So much for him being able to move on - unsurprising when people still questions his actions...

If that is reference  to CJ... Then you will understand why I question him putting himself out there to all and sundry.... Thats all I said.....  And not sitting back and not bringing attention to himself.... Constanly re-telling his story time and time again!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2252 on: October 16, 2018, 05:02:24 PM »
An outright lie and an honest mistake are two entirely different things - we know he was mistaken because she was not reported missing until a little after midnight on the 20th... Do you really need these things explaining to you?

?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline [...]

« Reply #2253 on: October 16, 2018, 05:04:02 PM »

Are you saying that CJ outright lied on his witness statement to The Leveson that he signed??

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2254 on: October 16, 2018, 05:04:41 PM »
I realise I misquoted, I won't bother correcting it...

I am not trying to confuse Nine at all, she was confused as to why it went straight to sentencing without any PRE-SENTENCE reports - some court cases are adjourned for those reports after conviction some are not... It must be you who is confused...

I have decided to correct the other post - seeing as though it leading people to think that I am calling CJ a liar... Not the case!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 05:09:33 PM by justsaying »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2255 on: October 16, 2018, 05:05:14 PM »

CJ or Chris Yeates ?? 

Simple human error maybe?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2256 on: October 16, 2018, 05:06:16 PM »
Are you saying that CJ outright lied on his witness statement to The Leveson that he signed??

Absolutely not! It was you who suggested he lied!

CJ or Chris Yeates ?? 

Offline [...]

« Reply #2257 on: October 16, 2018, 05:06:53 PM »
Simple human error maybe?

Then shouldn't there have been a notation to correct said error on said witness statement to The Leveson??

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2258 on: October 16, 2018, 05:07:21 PM »

I am not trying to confuse Nine at all, she was confused as to why it went straight to sentencing without any PRE-SENTENCE reports - some court cases are adjourned for those reports after conviction some are not... It must be you who is confused...

So why did the judge go straight to sentencing?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2259 on: October 16, 2018, 05:07:34 PM »
Absolutely not! It was you who suggested he lied!

I was saying someone told an untruth... I did't say who it was!!

Edit.... Both have sworn to the dates that the Police were informed of Joanna Yeates being reported Missing... One on the 19th December 2010 and one on the 20th December 2010

So which one is telling an untruth?? 

Offline [...]

« Reply #2260 on: October 16, 2018, 05:08:01 PM »

I do not know.... I do not have experience of courts

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2261 on: October 16, 2018, 05:09:34 PM »
If that is reference  to CJ... Then you will understand why I question him putting himself out there to all and sundry.... Thats all I said.....  And not sitting back and not bringing attention to himself.... Constanly re-telling his story time and time again!
Do you think he should never have been seen or heard from ever again?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2262 on: October 16, 2018, 05:10:14 PM »

You tell me? All I am pointing out is that it is not unheard of!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2263 on: October 16, 2018, 05:13:26 PM »
I was saying someone told an untruth... I did't say who it was!! 

Not exactly true Nine, you were implying CJ lied, when it truth it could have been an honest mistake!

jixy

« Reply #2264 on: October 16, 2018, 05:13:59 PM »
You tell me? All I am pointing out is that it is not unheard of!

Prisoners on Remand are visited by the Probation Services and reports can go from there