Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599664 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2370 on: October 17, 2018, 06:59:15 PM »
Tell me Nine - was there DNA evidence against this person? Was there disgusting internet searches? Was the victims blood in the boot of his car? Was his coat fibre's all over the victim? Take the confession away, there is still ample to convict - remember Tabak was charged before he confessed, there was ample evidence to go to trial with or without his confession!

That is possible, (but who is the evidence pointing too?? )

Because you then need to take into account Lyndsey Lennen telling us it took 48 hours to turn around the DNA samples, victims and suspects clothing... Then that clearly points to another person, and cannot be Dr vincent tabak.... unless Dr Vincent Tabak is either known by another name or he is an  independent person seperate from everyone else who happens to be a Dutch National...

Then it cannot possibly be him... The evidence points too.... !!!

The evidence had to be turned around before CJ's arrest... And the only reason I can state that is because, they released him partly because his DNA didn't match...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2371 on: October 17, 2018, 07:00:22 PM »
My posts are my observations of what is available and what we know.... That is all...  And clearly things do not add up... clearly there is discrepancies with the day and dates.....

It does add up - DNA Evidence +
                        Fibre Evidence +
                        Internet Searches +
                        Blood in boot +
                        Confession     =  Guilty of murder...

Not rocket science really.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2372 on: October 17, 2018, 07:02:05 PM »

Because you then need to take into account Lyndsey Lennen telling us it took 48 hours to turn around the DNA samples, victims and suspects clothing... Then that clearly points to another person, and cannot be Dr vincent tabak.... unless Dr Vincent Tabak is either known by another name or he is an  independent person seperate from everyone else who happens to be a Dutch National...

The evidence had to be turned around before CJ's arrest... And the only reason I can state that is because, they released him partly because his DNA didn't match...

Nine, forensic scientists and what they can do this day and age are fabulous - don't you think. Does not matter how fast they turned it around - the fact is they did and it was a match for Tabak... Case closed, for them at least.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2373 on: October 17, 2018, 07:02:11 PM »
Ask Stefan Kizco's mother how funny she thought it that her son was imprisoned for pleading guilty to killing Leslie Molseed....

Is that possible IN REALITY?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2374 on: October 17, 2018, 07:06:03 PM »
Tell me Nine - was there DNA evidence against this person? Was there disgusting internet searches? Was the victims blood in the boot of his car? Was his coat fibre's all over the victim? Take the confession away, there is still ample to convict - remember Tabak was charged before he confessed, there was ample evidence to go to trial with or without his confession!

Only enhanced DNA----you would think that a murderer who had inflicted 43 injuries, would have left a full DNA profile. Enhanced DNA, where the sample was used up in the enhancing process, and the defence could not verify it.

Did the defence verify the internet searches?  BTW, you should see mine!!  And, I have never murdered anyone, nor have I ever been in any trouble with the police.

Coat fibres could belong to anyone with a similar coat----you know that from Luke's case.

I prefer good, solid evidence----I would believe VT was guilty, had they found his mobile phone or his debit card at the scene of the crime, for instance, or lots of fingerprints on that front door, or his DNA on Joanna's bedding.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2375 on: October 17, 2018, 07:07:06 PM »

How on earth do you come to that conclusion - they turned it around in 48 hours so it must belong to someone else? They did not take Tabaks DNA until they travelled to Holland - so although they had the DNA evidence from her body they could not match it to Tabak until they took his DNA. I do not know how you are coming up with these theories!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2376 on: October 17, 2018, 07:07:41 PM »
You've lost me?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-15257562f

The link I used at 4:59pm today which was working and had said article there.., stopped working by 6:19pm when I replied to your post

The image I screen shot at 15:22:56     2018/10/17 being the date on my computer...!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2377 on: October 17, 2018, 07:08:51 PM »
Is that possible IN REALITY?

Ok... literally NO... Stefan Kizco and his mother are dead.....  That why I added Leslie Molseed family....

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2378 on: October 17, 2018, 07:09:03 PM »
It was a metaphor - a figure of speech... Nine talks like she was with Tabak throughout the whole ordeal - hence hanging out of his back pocket, not literally hanging out of his back pocket  @)(++(*

Oh, I do realise that---I was having a laff!!!

Even I do sometimes!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2379 on: October 17, 2018, 07:10:25 PM »
It was a metaphor - a figure of speech... Nine talks like she was with Tabak throughout the whole ordeal - hence hanging out of his back pocket, not literally hanging out of his back pocket  @)(++(*

You know how i take things literally sometimes....

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2380 on: October 17, 2018, 07:12:32 PM »
Only enhanced DNA----you would think that a murderer who had inflicted 43 injuries, would have left a full DNA profile. Enhanced DNA, where the sample was used up in the enhancing process, and the defence could not verify it.

Did the defence verify the internet searches?  BTW, you should see mine!!  And, I have never murdered anyone, nor have I ever been in any trouble with the police.

Coat fibres could belong to anyone with a similar coat----you know that from Luke's case.

I prefer good, solid evidence----I would believe VT was guilty, had they found his mobile phone or his debit card at the scene of the crime, for instance, or lots of fingerprints on that front door, or his DNA on Joanna's bedding.

It was good solid evidence - at least the jury thought so. Tell me Mrswah have you ever searched for a missing person before they have even been reported missing? What about her blood in his car? Either our forensic experts are very poor or Tabak is the unluckiest person in the world - based on your theories that is!

People have been convicted on a lot less! Does that mean they must be innocent also?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2381 on: October 17, 2018, 07:12:56 PM »

couldn't agree more.... But when the SOI doesn't even know how many injuries she sustained after the event, that no being 30 insignificant ones... why should we believe the so called evidence that is part of the event...!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2382 on: October 17, 2018, 07:13:20 PM »
For someone who doesn't support Tabak you put up a very good fight for the murdering paedophile!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2383 on: October 17, 2018, 07:14:17 PM »
Ok... literally NO... Stefan Kizco and his mother are dead..... That why I added Leslie Molseed family....

Really? https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/april-garrett-mother-murdered-rochdale-6859366
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2384 on: October 17, 2018, 07:14:37 PM »
You know how i take things literally sometimes....

So you actually thought that I really meant you were small enough to fit in his back pocket? Oh please!