Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599685 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2385 on: October 17, 2018, 07:15:51 PM »
It does add up - DNA Evidence +
                        Fibre Evidence +
                        Internet Searches +
                        Blood in boot +
                        Confession     =  Guilty of murder...

Not rocket science really.

@)(++(*

But who's DNA.... who''s fibres.....

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2386 on: October 17, 2018, 07:19:31 PM »

@)(++(*

But who's DNA.... who''s fibres.....

I think this has been explained by the EXPERTS - Forgive me, I would rather believe them than some justice forum detective who only has news reports to go on... No offence intended.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 07:24:25 PM by justsaying »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2387 on: October 17, 2018, 07:22:00 PM »
Only enhanced DNA----you would think that a murderer who had inflicted 43 injuries, would have left a full DNA profile. Enhanced DNA, where the sample was used up in the enhancing process, and the defence could not verify it.

Did the defence verify the internet searches?  BTW, you should see mine!!  And, I have never murdered anyone, nor have I ever been in any trouble with the police.

Coat fibres could belong to anyone with a similar coat----you know that from Luke's case.

I prefer good, solid evidence----I would believe VT was guilty, had they found his mobile phone or his debit card at the scene of the crime, for instance, or lots of fingerprints on that front door, or his DNA on Joanna's bedding.

If they just had the DNA evidence then it could be questionable - all this evidence together make a pretty solid case against a person who, in the end, confessed.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2388 on: October 17, 2018, 07:25:17 PM »
So nobody cares, everyones happy with the status quo.....  I feel like I waste my time, and for why???

But the more curious question is why you all try to convert me into believing the narrative, pointlessly spending your time conversing with a person that comes across as a crack-pot.....??

Maybe you should find something a bit more constructive to do.. Than try and covert me... It seems a waste of your time also....

You are not changing my mind any time soon... And Dr Vincent Tabak is still in prison where nearly everyone is happy that he is.....

So JustSaying, maybe you should take your own avatars advice...... And:.....

Let it go.......  8)--))

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2389 on: October 17, 2018, 07:30:45 PM »
So nobody cares, everyones happy with the status quo.....  I feel like I waste my time, and for why???

But the more curious question is why you all try to convert me into believing the narrative, pointlessly spending your time conversing with a person that comes across as a crack-pot.....??

Maybe you should find something a bit more constructive to do.. Than try and covert me... It seems a waste of your time also....

You are not changing my mind any time soon... And Dr Vincent Tabak is still in prison where nearly everyone is happy that he is.....

Let it go.......  8)--))

I will when you do Nine - didn't you say even your family have told you to do the same  @)(++(*

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2391 on: October 17, 2018, 07:32:12 PM »
Is there no-one willing to answer my question about HER blood being found in HIS car? Or is this something that cannot be explained with wild theories?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2392 on: October 17, 2018, 07:34:15 PM »
I will when you do Nine - didn't you say even your family have told you to do the same  @)(++(*

justsaying, you clearly think people like Nine and I are wasting our time, so why do you have to wait until Nine gives it up before you do?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2393 on: October 17, 2018, 07:34:34 PM »
Is there no-one willing to answer my question about HER blood being found in HIS car? Or is this something that cannot be explained with wild theories?

Chrysanthamum.....

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2395 on: October 17, 2018, 07:36:36 PM »
So nobody cares, everyones happy with the status quo..... I feel like I waste my time, and for why???

Let it go.......  8)--))

The answers you seek may come if you can get to the bottom of this IMO.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2396 on: October 17, 2018, 07:37:08 PM »
justsaying, you clearly think people like Nine and I are wasting our time, so why do you have to wait until Nine gives it up before you do?

Why do you want me to "give it up" because I am asking questions for which there is no answer? Because I am pointing things out that point to his guilt? Because my opinion is based on fact and not theory? When did I tell you that you were wasting your time?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2397 on: October 17, 2018, 07:39:28 PM »
Possible being planted....

Possible contamination...

DNA evidence and a minute spot of blood can be explained away seeing as they lived in the same building and use the main entrance.....

But Where someone was on a particular day at a particular time, needs said witness to explain said conversation on which particular day at what particular time....

That is evidence!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2398 on: October 17, 2018, 07:41:14 PM »
The answers you seek may come if you can get to the bottom of this IMO.

That is the trouble ... i will never get to the bottom of this!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2399 on: October 17, 2018, 07:42:13 PM »

Let it go.......  8)--))

Sorry you think you come across as a crack pot, you don't btw

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation