Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599679 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2415 on: October 17, 2018, 08:19:37 PM »
Exactly what I had just come on here to say.

Your theories on her bleeding out are wrong. It was said that she broke her nose after he strangled her, through her dropping to the floor. She would not bleed out if she had no pulse, its your pulse that makes the blood pump out. As I have said have a read up on it.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2416 on: October 17, 2018, 08:22:16 PM »
Why do you think this? The injuries could have happened after he killed her - she would therefore not bleed out like you think she would as there would be no pulse - have a read up on it. Didn't he say he put her in a bag before putting her in his boot? Her blood may have been smeared off him, not her...  When he went back to his flat before moving her body he could have been laying out the bag to put her in - hence no blood in his flat...

Nobody on their own moves a body that easily. There would have been some forensic evidence of some sort in his flat, if not blood, had he moved her in there.

Has it been confirmed that there was a bag(supposed to be a cycle bag) missing?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2417 on: October 17, 2018, 08:27:52 PM »
How do you know it was tiny, minute spot? News reports? Funny because I read today there were blood smears in his boot...

Could I have the link, please?  I don't disbelieve you, but I have never read this.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2418 on: October 17, 2018, 08:28:30 PM »
Nobody on their own moves a body that easily. There would have been some forensic evidence of some sort in his flat, if not blood, had he moved her in there.

Again your theory is wrong - what about all these people who are in prison for killing and they managed to move the body on their own? People manage to do this, even people who are a lot smaller than Tabak - what makes him so different? Just ridiculous to even suggest.

Erm, yes - by Tabak himself... Oh no I forgot, his confessions were false!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2419 on: October 17, 2018, 08:29:35 PM »
Why do you want me to "give it up" because I am asking questions for which there is no answer? Because I am pointing things out that point to his guilt? Because my opinion is based on fact and not theory? When did I tell you that you were wasting your time?

Did I say I wanted you to give it up??????

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2420 on: October 17, 2018, 08:30:45 PM »
Could I have the link, please?  I don't disbelieve you, but I have never read this.

I believe I posted this earlier.

Tabak’s Renault Megane was seized and tiny smears of blood – belonging to Jo – were found in the boot.

https://stories.swns.com/news/jo-yeates-strangled-by-cold-and-calculated-vincent-tabak-21328/

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2421 on: October 17, 2018, 08:32:20 PM »

You need to get a grip. There is no way you can explain the blood away. You keep stressing how they were strangers

Do you think that, perhaps, they did know each other?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2422 on: October 17, 2018, 08:33:37 PM »
Did I say I wanted you to give it up??????

Not directly.

justsaying, you clearly think people like Nine and I are wasting our time, so why do you have to wait until Nine gives it up before you do?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2423 on: October 17, 2018, 08:34:39 PM »
Why do you think this? The injuries could have happened after he killed her - she would therefore not bleed out like you think she would as there would be no pulse - have a read up on it. Didn't he say he put her in a bag before putting her in his boot? Her blood may have been smeared off him, not her...  When he went back to his flat before moving her body he could have been laying out the bag to put her in - hence no blood in his flat...

Smeared of what on him??  His coat had no signs of blood... CJ could have told us what he wore that evening.... 
Where did the blood smears down the wall come from?? If the blood hasn't come from Joanna yeates, and there is NOEVIDENCE of blood on Dr Vincent Tabaks clothes

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2424 on: October 17, 2018, 08:35:16 PM »

Even if they did, what would her blood be doing in his boot?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2425 on: October 17, 2018, 08:36:08 PM »
Smeared of what on him??  His coat had no signs of blood... CJ could have told us what he wore that evening.... 
Where did the blood smears down the wall come from?? If the blood hasn't come from Joanna yeates, and there is NOEVIDENCE of blood on Dr Vincent Tabaks clothes

Erm - his hand perhaps? The most you would get from a wound like that after death is a trickle when he moved her.

Or the bag he put her in?

How do you know there was no blood on him from moving her? He could have washed his coat for all you know!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 08:39:18 PM by justsaying »

jixy

« Reply #2426 on: October 17, 2018, 08:36:50 PM »
She is still dead..

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2427 on: October 17, 2018, 08:37:31 PM »
I believe I posted this earlier.

Tabak’s Renault Megane was seized and tiny smears of blood – belonging to Jo – were found in the boot.

https://stories.swns.com/news/jo-yeates-strangled-by-cold-and-calculated-vincent-tabak-21328/

Many thanks.

So, you are believing media reports now?

jixy

« Reply #2428 on: October 17, 2018, 08:38:10 PM »

Have you tried mrswah. All the things you say can't have happened did and someone did it. Your argument holds no weight whatsoever

jixy

« Reply #2429 on: October 17, 2018, 08:39:38 PM »

Well we are relying on Mr Placid to tell the whole truth to save himself aren't we. Yet only selective bits you believe
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 08:56:26 PM by jixy »