Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599712 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2520 on: October 18, 2018, 10:05:31 AM »
CJ.... Gives Dr Vincent Tabak Good Character Reference

CJ on Video Describing Dr Vincent Tabak: 7:16

He... erm... was a slightly stiff person I think, in manner, but that came over as a kind of rather a formal politeness, he was always extremely polite, gave the impression of being , a very civilised person, erm.. usually went out of his way, to greet you if he saw you..

I thought I would post this seeing as no-one gave Dr Vincent Tabak a Good Character Reference...

CJ, Dr Vincent Tabak's Landlord, whom i would say knew him reasonably well.... He certainly knew him better than Geoff Hardyman, who's defence statement was only any use to "Bernard" The cat, but I am more than positive, "Bernard didn't take the stand....

I have been trying to show where I believe the defence failed their client, Where there is evidence clearly available, from a live witness that is a household name now....  A live witness, who cannot only put himself on Canygne Road on the night in question, but has told us of how he conversed with Dr Vincent Tabak that evening....

A live witness who describes an encounter with Dr Vincent tabak, as he was leaving for the gym that evening, A live witness, who could clarify If Dr Vincent Tabak was one of the 2/3 people at the gate..

A Live witness, who can tell us what attire Dr Vincent Tabak could have been wearing that evening, A live witness that, saw the dusting of snow on the ground....

Now CJ, considering his vilification in the press, must be a brave man....  knowing how bad publicity, can scare away potential witness's has kindly done his bit for Dr Vincent Tabak, not only through adversity, has this man courageously put us straight on some of the events for that evening, he provides us with a 'good Character" reference to boot....

CJ, description of Dr Vincent Tabak, gels with that of DCI Phil Jones, whom described Dr Vincent Tabak as a very Placid Individual to deal with....

CJ, whom has not been bullied or persuaded by the vilification of Dr Vincent Tabak after the trial, feels strong enough about his former tenant, that he has shared with us, his honest opinion, of Dr Vincent Tabak's Character..

Something might I add, that was never allowed, or appeared , to be allowed in court....  CJ... Has put his head above water, and kindly furnished us with many details, and I am sure, if CJ was interviewed, there would be many more details he could tell us if asked....

Dr Vincent Tabak is not only Placid, but very civilised, according to two witness's who's credentials, we can not fail to be impressed by... Firstly DCI Phil Jones, the SOI, of the Investigation into the Murder of Joanna Yeates, again a man whom had every reason to describe Dr Vincent Tabak in an unsavoury light, yet chose, to divulge his thoughts about Dr Vincent Tabak, by describing Dr Vincent Tabak as Placid....

And CJ..... who could forget CJ.... The Landlord who's life has been turned upside down by the events that lead to Joanna Yeates Murder... A Christian and upstanding man, whom has had the public and media behind him, supporting him in every way, since his release from custody, and we have been privy to his torment, we have been allowed to get a glimps of he 3 day ordeal, where he shares with us his treatment at the hands of the media, and his utter shock at being incarcerated, for a crime he did not commit....

Would words like ... Placid.... formal politeness, always extremely polite,  civilised person, heard by the jury whilst said trial was taking place, have changed the jury decision?? Would the jury have viewed Dr Vincent Tabak in a different light, if these two witness's were called to give their opinion of Dr Vincent Tabak??

2 men... not mice... whom have standing in the community, who's opinion surely would have resonated with the jury... 2 men whom, hand on heart could have given us a clearer indication as to Dr Vincent Tabak's character....

Yet they did not take the stand... They maybe had no control over that... But they have been telling us for quite awhile, we just hadn't taken any notice....

If there was no medical reason , for Dr Vincent Tabak's apparent behaviour, And no evidence at trial to support Dr Vincent Tabak, being a crazy person, who deliberately strangled Joanna Yeates, no evidence presented proved it was a deliberate act, yet for a stange reason they found him guilty....

Does anyone believe if CJ and DCI Phil Jones had taken the stand that the outcome would have been very different??

Does anyone believe that if these witness were available Dr Vincent Tabak would not have told said tale on the stand..... I wonder, if the evidence of CJ and Dr Vincent Tabak's little conversation on Canygne Road that evening, could cast doubt to the story on the stand, that Dr Vincent Tabak provided us with, coupled with CJ, glowing Character Reference, would the jury in fact have doubted whether it was even possible for Dr Vincent Tabak to commit said Crime??

If we haven't really established the day, then how can the story on the stand be true, and the only reason I believe we haven't established a day, Is because CJ again has provided us with important information....

We were lead to believe that Dr Vincent Tabak had lied about CJ, we were lead to believe when the trip to Holland by DC Karen Thomas took place on the 31st December 2010, that the reason for said trip, was to establish what Dr Vincent Tabak had witnessed in relation to his landlords car changing position, that Landlord being CJ....

But... unfortunately the Police believed that Dr Vincent Tabak was lying, that Dr Vincent Tabak, was trying to deflect from himself, by trying to incriminate his Landlord....

But DC Karen Thomas is mistaken, that cannot be further from the truth....  CJ Dr Vincent Tabak's Landlord backs up, Dr Vincent Tabak's claim... He tells us in his own words that Dr Vincent Tabak's recollection is true and accurate..

He tell us that:
Vincent Tabak helped me move the car that morning, erm, becawse, there was snow on the drive, and I need some help, in the car being pushed up.. erm, the slight incline, from the parking area onto the main part of the drive,, so that I could get the car out

He further tells us that:
This was that one evening, which
might have been Friday 17 December 2010, as  I was coming back from the gym at
about 9pm, I had parked my car on the road and was just walking through the gates of
the main driveway,

Clearly here CJ is telling the world that Dr Vincent Tabak was not mistaken, when he stated to the Police that CJ's car had changed position that evening as CJ has indicated by kindly informing us that his car was in it's car parking space on the Saturday morning of the 18th December 2010.... Now if DC Karen Thomas had interviewed CJ, surely CJ told her of her error...

Again The Jury do not get to hear this piece of Information, further adding to CJ Good Character reference of Dr Vincent Tabak....

So when it has been put on the law pages website which I have posted the information before, and that information tells us that Dr Vincent Tabak tried to implicate his Landlord, someone needs to correct them... I would have said it needs taking down but it appears it already has been....

So what have we understood from a quick arrest and trial... Were evidence was collected, were lines of Inquiry clearly failed to happen.... Who do we blame...??

Was it lack of disclosure?? Was it lack of funds on the polices side.... I am no-one, I keep saying, I do not have access, to the information many people have and had at the time, but if in my weird way... I can find a live witness for The Defence, what does that say about The investigation... Should that worry us??

I don't know... But we can only thank CJ, for his honest and true evaluation of Dr Vincent Tabak, we can only thank CJ for letting the world know that Dr Vincent Tabak did NOT try to implicate him in any way.... We can only thank CJ.. for his unfortunate arrest...

Because without that, no-one would know who he is... without Netflix, we cannot see the torment he faced, and with his fight against the media, he would not be a known person to this day... And no-one therefore would hang on to his ever word.... Looking at every syllable, that leaves his lips....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg496437#msg496437

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.2325

jixy

« Reply #2521 on: October 18, 2018, 10:11:00 AM »
Again what CJ did or didnt say that would have any bearing on Tabaks character really doesnt matter. He admitted killing Jo, there was evidence to back it up. This was not a trial where all evidence real or imagined would need to be made available!

jixy

« Reply #2522 on: October 18, 2018, 10:13:48 AM »
Are we now saying polite people cant be murderers? charming psychopaths spring to mind.  It can be possible and it is!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2523 on: October 18, 2018, 10:15:37 AM »
Again what CJ did or didnt say that would have any bearing on Tabaks character really doesnt matter. He admitted killing Jo, there was evidence to back it up. This was not a trial where all evidence real or imagined would need to be made available!

Here we go again....  Why are all the links I have used kept disappearing too?? Any idea.... I must admit that yesterdays link was rapid... And the video has now been pulled also...

I try to evidence my information, it doesn't help when the information keeps getting removed from different websites... I must admit The Law Pages website surprised me that the info had gone....

jixy

« Reply #2524 on: October 18, 2018, 10:19:55 AM »
Would words like ... Placid.... formal politeness, always extremely polite,  civilised person, heard by the jury whilst said trial was taking place, have changed the jury decision?? Would the jury have viewed Dr Vincent Tabak in a different light, if these two witness's were called to give their opinion of Dr Vincent Tabak??

A different opinion. The choice was clear, Manslaughter or Murder

AT NO POINT COULD THEY HAVE FOUND HIM NOT GUILTY

What is your problem understanding that?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2525 on: October 18, 2018, 10:32:03 AM »
Are we now saying polite people cant be murderers? charming psychopaths spring to mind.  It can be possible and it is!

I am at a loss, If my efforts cannot get even you and JustSaying, to take an interest and question the Case That Is Dr Vincent Tabak, you two who have greater experience in  this field, then I am on a hiding to nothing....

Maybe in time my efforts may be appreciated, but today I feel at a loss...

The removal of so many links since I started writing on here is astounding...  Simple put... Its astounding that anyone would want to remove these links, considering you believe he got his just desserts....

Everyone except a few believe in Dr Vincent Tabaks utter guilt.... I don't...  I never have....

So some of my posts are left without the source , I gathered the information from.... which is a shame... My quotes and links, evidenced my information.... And they have disappeared just like The Sock...

So the question has to be.... why is anyone so bothered what i write, if my posts come from my strange way of doing things....

Why do people care enough to remove the sources of my information....

If everyone is so happy that Dr Vincent Tabak did indeed kill Joanna Yeates, and he has been incarcerated for this crime.... Then why is a no-body like me going to bother anyone.... You say you have the right person for the crime.... My opinions therefore shouldn't count....

So you do not need to keep removing the links that I have used in my posts that evidence my posts to prove where I gained the source of my information.... Thank you

Offline [...]

« Reply #2526 on: October 18, 2018, 10:33:06 AM »

A different opinion. The choice was clear, Manslaughter or Murder

What is your problem understanding that?

And thats the bit I find ridiculous....

jixy

« Reply #2527 on: October 18, 2018, 10:35:08 AM »

And thats the bit I find ridiculous....

So you find him ridiculous. He said it he meant it because HE DID IT. You seriously think during a trial where he had confessed and explained how and why (with prob variations to the truth) that he could ever get found not guilty? Really?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2528 on: October 18, 2018, 10:39:42 AM »
So you find him ridiculous. He said it he meant it because HE DID IT. You seriously think during a trial where he had confessed and explained how and why (with prob variations to the truth) that he could ever get found not guilty? Really?

So what was the point of the trial....

A trial I was under the stupid impression that the defendant had the PRESUMPTION of INNOCENCE at the start of a trial....

Not GUILTY before being proven even GUILTIER!!!

My mistake....   

But I don't believe Dr Vincent Tabaks statement on the stand ,I do not believe he is guilty.... To make up my mind on said subject... Would require clear evidence supporting a claim or a plea.....
Thank you

jixy

« Reply #2529 on: October 18, 2018, 10:41:10 AM »
So what was the point of the trial....

A trial I was under the stupid impression that the defendant had the PRESUMPTION of INNOCENCE at the start of a trial....

Not GUILTY before being proven even GUILTIER!!!

My mistake....   

But I don't believe Dr Vincent Tabaks statement on the stand ,I do not believe he is guilty.... To make up my mind on said subject... Would require clear evidence supporting a claim or a plea.....
Thank you

Pkease tell me you arent actually serious? you have posted on here for the length of time you have and now you ask what was the point of THE trial

Yes when someone pleads not guilty they ARE presumed innocent til proven otherwise but when they plead Guilty they ARE GUILTY!

Do you expect the Judge and Jury to overrule what they are being told and decide to find him innocent?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2530 on: October 18, 2018, 10:42:25 AM »
Pkease tell me you arent actually serious? you have posted on here for the length of time you have and now you ask what was the point of THE trial

Yes when someone pleads not guilty they ARE presumed innocent til proven otherwise but when they plead  Guilty they ARE GUILTY!

Do you expect the Judge and Jury to overrule what they are being told and decide to find him innocent?

Come on Jixy.... You know what I mean  8(8-))

I expect the judge to be furnished with the full facts, from the start....  Doesn't appear (imo) to have been that way.....

jixy

« Reply #2531 on: October 18, 2018, 10:44:16 AM »
AS i said yesterday and many times before, each day court rooms are full of people pleading guilty . The same thing happens to them

Slightly different here because the decision was manslaughter or murder. There was never gonna be a not guilty

Think the plot got twisted for you over the months, this is bizarre!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2532 on: October 18, 2018, 10:45:23 AM »
AS i said yesterday and many times before, each day court rooms are full of people pleading guilty . The same thing happens to them

Slightly different here because the decision was manslaughter or murder. There was never gonna be a not guilty

Think the plot got twisted for you over the months, this is bizarre!

At least we agree on one thing... This is Bizarre !

jixy

« Reply #2533 on: October 18, 2018, 10:45:33 AM »
Come on Jixy.... You know what I mean  8(8-))

I expect the judge to be furnished with the full facts, from the start....  Doesn't appear (imo) to have been that way.....

Actually no i dont. Not sure you know what you mean anymore either

jixy

« Reply #2534 on: October 18, 2018, 11:08:18 AM »
CJ.... Gives Dr Vincent Tabak Good Character Reference

CJ on Video Describing Dr Vincent Tabak: 7:16

I thought I would post this seeing as no-one gave Dr Vincent Tabak a Good Character Reference...

CJ, Dr Vincent Tabak's Landlord, whom i would say knew him reasonably well.... He certainly knew him better than Geoff Hardyman, who's defence statement was only any use to "Bernard" The cat, but I am more than positive, "Bernard didn't take the stand....

I have been trying to show where I believe the defence failed their client, Where there is evidence clearly available, from a live witness that is a household name now....  A live witness, who cannot only put himself on Canygne Road on the night in question, but has told us of how he conversed with Dr Vincent Tabak that evening....

A live witness who describes an encounter with Dr Vincent tabak, as he was leaving for the gym that evening, A live witness, who could clarify If Dr Vincent Tabak was one of the 2/3 people at the gate..

A Live witness, who can tell us what attire Dr Vincent Tabak could have been wearing that evening, A live witness that, saw the dusting of snow on the ground....

Now CJ, considering his vilification in the press, must be a brave man....  knowing how bad publicity, can scare away potential witness's has kindly done his bit for Dr Vincent Tabak, not only through adversity, has this man courageously put us straight on some of the events for that evening, he provides us with a 'good Character" reference to boot....

CJ, description of Dr Vincent Tabak, gels with that of DCI Phil Jones, whom described Dr Vincent Tabak as a very Placid Individual to deal with....

CJ, whom has not been bullied or persuaded by the vilification of Dr Vincent Tabak after the trial, feels strong enough about his former tenant, that he has shared with us, his honest opinion, of Dr Vincent Tabak's Character..

Something might I add, that was never allowed, or appeared , to be allowed in court....  CJ... Has put his head above water, and kindly furnished us with many details, and I am sure, if CJ was interviewed, there would be many more details he could tell us if asked....

Dr Vincent Tabak is not only Placid, but very civilised, according to two witness's who's credentials, we can not fail to be impressed by... Firstly DCI Phil Jones, the SOI, of the Investigation into the Murder of Joanna Yeates, again a man whom had every reason to describe Dr Vincent Tabak in an unsavoury light, yet chose, to divulge his thoughts about Dr Vincent Tabak, by describing Dr Vincent Tabak as Placid....

And CJ..... who could forget CJ.... The Landlord who's life has been turned upside down by the events that lead to Joanna Yeates Murder... A Christian and upstanding man, whom has had the public and media behind him, supporting him in every way, since his release from custody, and we have been privy to his torment, we have been allowed to get a glimps of he 3 day ordeal, where he shares with us his treatment at the hands of the media, and his utter shock at being incarcerated, for a crime he did not commit....

2 men... not mice... whom have standing in the community, who's opinion surely would have resonated with the jury... 2 men whom, hand on heart could have given us a clearer indication as to Dr Vincent Tabak's character....

Yet they did not take the stand... They maybe had no control over that... But they have been telling us for quite awhile, we just hadn't taken any notice....

If there was no medical reason , for Dr Vincent Tabak's apparent behaviour, And no evidence at trial to support Dr Vincent Tabak, being a crazy person, who deliberately strangled Joanna Yeates, no evidence presented proved it was a deliberate act, yet for a stange reason they found him guilty....

Does anyone believe if CJ and DCI Phil Jones had taken the stand that the outcome would have been very different??

Does anyone believe that if these witness were available Dr Vincent Tabak would not have told said tale on the stand..... I wonder, if the evidence of CJ and Dr Vincent Tabak's little conversation on Canygne Road that evening, could cast doubt to the story on the stand, that Dr Vincent Tabak provided us with, coupled with CJ, glowing Character Reference, would the jury in fact have doubted whether it was even possible for Dr Vincent Tabak to commit said Crime??

If we haven't really established the day, then how can the story on the stand be true, and the only reason I believe we haven't established a day, Is because CJ again has provided us with important information....

We were lead to believe that Dr Vincent Tabak had lied about CJ, we were lead to believe when the trip to Holland by DC Karen Thomas took place on the 31st December 2010, that the reason for said trip, was to establish what Dr Vincent Tabak had witnessed in relation to his landlords car changing position, that Landlord being CJ....

But... unfortunately the Police believed that Dr Vincent Tabak was lying, that Dr Vincent Tabak, was trying to deflect from himself, by trying to incriminate his Landlord....

But DC Karen Thomas is mistaken, that cannot be further from the truth....  CJ Dr Vincent Tabak's Landlord backs up, Dr Vincent Tabak's claim... He tells us in his own words that Dr Vincent Tabak's recollection is true and accurate..

He tell us that:
Vincent Tabak helped me move the car that morning, erm, becawse, there was snow on the drive, and I need some help, in the car being pushed up.. erm, the slight incline, from the parking area onto the main part of the drive,, so that I could get the car out

He further tells us that:
This was that one evening, which
might have been Friday 17 December 2010, as  I was coming back from the gym at
about 9pm, I had parked my car on the road and was just walking through the gates of
the main driveway,

Clearly here CJ is telling the world that Dr Vincent Tabak was not mistaken, when he stated to the Police that CJ's car had changed position that evening as CJ has indicated by kindly informing us that his car was in it's car parking space on the Saturday morning of the 18th December 2010.... Now if DC Karen Thomas had interviewed CJ, surely CJ told her of her error...

Again The Jury do not get to hear this piece of Information, further adding to CJ Good Character reference of Dr Vincent Tabak....

So when it has been put on the law pages website which I have posted the information before, and that information tells us that Dr Vincent Tabak tried to implicate his Landlord, someone needs to correct them... I would have said it needs taking down but it appears it already has been....

So what have we understood from a quick arrest and trial... Were evidence was collected, were lines of Inquiry clearly failed to happen.... Who do we blame...??

Was it lack of disclosure?? Was it lack of funds on the polices side.... I am no-one, I keep saying, I do not have access, to the information many people have and had at the time, but if in my weird way... I can find a live witness for The Defence, what does that say about The investigation... Should that worry us??

I don't know... But we can only thank CJ, for his honest and true evaluation of Dr Vincent Tabak, we can only thank CJ for letting the world know that Dr Vincent Tabak did NOT try to implicate him in any way.... We can only thank CJ.. for his unfortunate arrest...

Because without that, no-one would know who he is... without Netflix, we cannot see the torment he faced, and with his fight against the media, he would not be a known person to this day... And no-one therefore would hang on to his ever word.... Looking at every syllable, that leaves his lips....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg496437#msg496437

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.2325

Tabak  was not forthcoming with the police when he told them about the car moving, he literally told them the car had moved, not that he helped move it, massive difference