Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599739 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2805 on: October 27, 2018, 03:48:30 PM »

It's a pity your cleverness doesn't extend to your research. Your comments clearly backs up your approach to the case.

YOUR acceptance of the evidence or YOUR lack of it. There was plenty of real evidence

But it apparently never found its way to trial......

Anyway Jixy... Since when is the word of the man of the cloth evidence and proof??  You trying to tell me that men of the cloth never lie??

Where is the report that Brotherton made to his superiors when he reported this matter??

jixy

« Reply #2806 on: October 27, 2018, 03:49:48 PM »
 @)(++(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #2807 on: October 27, 2018, 03:50:18 PM »
Oh come on Nine! Admitting he was guilty of the crime was just as good as admitting he killed her! As you very well know!

Which Crime would he be referring too at that point.....  It doesn't prove he admitted to killing Joanna Yeates as well you know also.....

jixy

« Reply #2808 on: October 27, 2018, 03:50:35 PM »
What makes a murderer not a murderer... When nine is pretending to investigate

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2809 on: October 27, 2018, 03:50:57 PM »

But it apparently never found its way to trial......

Anyway Jixy... Since when is the word of the man of the cloth evidence and proof??  You trying to tell me that men of the cloth never lie??

Where is the report that Brotherton made to his superiors when he reported this matter??

Where is the report suggesting Tabak denies the confessions to Brotherton?

jixy

« Reply #2810 on: October 27, 2018, 03:52:08 PM »
When he was on trial and he took time out to say sorry why didn't he shout out the Chaplain wasn't real I didn't confess I am innocent

No he chose to say sorry

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2811 on: October 27, 2018, 03:56:04 PM »
Which Crime would he be referring too at that point.....  It doesn't prove he admitted to killing Joanna Yeates as well you know also.....

Really? So you tell me which crime he was going to plead guilty too? He was only on remand for one crime at that point in time - the killing of Jo Yeates… So no, as you suggest, I do not well know, Nine. Very obvious he was speaking of the killing, very stupid to say otherwise.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2812 on: October 27, 2018, 06:32:03 PM »
Don't bother..

I remember saying something similar to Sandra Lean re the LM case.

"I believe if you were now showed a video of him murdering [Name removed], you would still make up every excuse under the sun to attempt to suggest it wasn't him

Her response:
"That is, quite frankly, one of the most sick posts I think I've ever seen.

I had two daughters around Jodi's age at the time - why on earth would I make any effort whatsoever to help someone whom I had reason to suspect might be freed back into my own community, where my children lived, to do the same again?
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.135.html

You can't reason with people who choose to be unreasonable.

Sandra Lean attempts to use Ethos as a way of appealing to her audience by mentioning her daughters as if to show she's credibile and of an ethical character.

But what she forgets are the facts some of us don't. Like for example her personal involvement with Billy Middleton and the saga involving him, one of her daughters, and how the pair of them made an attempt to deflect the fact their true characters had been exposed http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.msg384537.html?PHPSESSID=rnk4mga75qhbk5rli70e6b29p2#msg384537

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 07:27:25 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2813 on: October 27, 2018, 10:53:25 PM »
When he was on trial and he took time out to say sorry why didn't he shout out the Chaplain wasn't real I didn't confess I am innocent

No he chose to say sorry

This is surreal  *%87

Offline Myster

« Reply #2814 on: October 28, 2018, 04:49:02 AM »
This is surreal  *%87
On a par with Tesko's terrific toilet talks.  8(8-))
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

jixy

« Reply #2815 on: October 28, 2018, 07:01:51 AM »
This is surreal  *%87

Sometimes there is no other way to try and tell Nine he is guilty. She makes out he was so badly treated he had NO chance to defend himself and it all happened around him because its a huge set up. It clearly isnt...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2816 on: October 28, 2018, 01:36:50 PM »
Sometimes there is no other way to try and tell Nine he is guilty. She makes out he was so badly treated he had NO chance to defend himself and it all happened around him because its a huge set up. It clearly isnt...

Clear? It's positively sparkling!  &^^&*

jixy

« Reply #2817 on: October 28, 2018, 01:43:57 PM »
 @)(++(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #2818 on: October 28, 2018, 04:49:19 PM »
What makes a murderer not a murderer... When nine is pretending to investigate

Thanks Jixy... 

jixy