Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599617 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2910 on: November 12, 2018, 07:45:14 AM »
In Tesco's she has 2 bags in her hand, one black and one white, her rucksack appears to be full now....

When she went into Waitrose the bags in her hand were dark in colour..

Offline [...]

« Reply #2911 on: November 12, 2018, 07:46:06 AM »
Nine... sorry this is getting way too creepy now

I am coming to my point... In a Mo

Offline [...]

« Reply #2912 on: November 12, 2018, 07:52:47 AM »
This is supposed to be the last known image of Joanna Yeates... But I have pointed out before, it looks like something is in front of her... There is no way to tell if this is Joanna yeates...

Colin Port tells us at the Leveson that the last known image of Joanna Yeates was at The Hop house pub.... But was it of her walking or in a car??

I have wondered if that was the person with the pram....  The one Colin Port talks of being behind/ in fron t of Joanna Yeates at Nero Cafe...

Offline [...]

« Reply #2913 on: November 12, 2018, 08:37:18 AM »
So what?

We have vague images of Joanna Yeates outside the Hophouse Pub.... It might not even be her..  We know she walked to various shops...

Every image of her on her visits to various stores, she has various bags in her hand... 

Looking at the different bags she is carrying, suggests she bought more than we know, and then we are to believe that she walked home....

Who said she walked home??

If she has car keys in her hand, did she drive home??

We never see Joanna Yeates on Canygne Road.... We never see her walking on any street apart  from outside waitrose...

It extremely possible that she drove...  Why would she walk home alone in the dark with shopping for over a mile?? Why give Greg her car, when he could have caught the train?? Or even used his own car....

We were told they car shared.... we have been told all sorts of things, But car sharing could be as simple as using each others car, not that they had one car between them....

Smoke and Mirrors.... We know they used that.... Was one of the cars they took away from Canygne Road a car that Joanna yeates drove... ??

They take 2 cars on one day.... And we have the excuse that CJ had access to both.... Well If a car on a road resembles a car of CJ's wouldn't they have seen the number plate??

So I am suggesting it may be possible that one of the cars taken away could have been driven by Joanna Yeates...

There is so much Missing from her Journey home.... We do not see her on any streets, and we should....

They fail to tell us what else she bought,  other than the Pizza and Cider....  The Cider didn't even make it to trial!!

Did Joanna Yeates drive home, and that is the reason we do not see the private CCTV footage of Canygne Road??

The Police are insistent that she arrived home...  Therefore they must have evidence of this and not just what was left in her home...

Now if her car keys are there when her parents arrive, and she isn't and her car is, then that would be a reason to worry where she went to... seeing as her bag etc was still there....

Another neighbour who saw Greg’s car parked outside his brother’s home that weekend said: “He must have been on top of the world seeing the twins for the first time. Then to be plunged into all this.

So the neighbour recognises the car as Greg's....

“On the Friday that Joanna went missing, Greg’s car would not start and so he asked Chris for some help.

Twice we are told early on that the car is Greg's.... It isn't till later we are told that it was Joanna Yeates car and they shared it.....

But where is the proof that it was Joanna Yeates car that he drove?? So he asked Chris for some help?? We have to presume they mean CJ... But is it?? He could have asked more than one person named Chris!

Mrs Yeates...

I have just had an image of her banging on car boots.....  Why would she bang on car boots in THAT neighbourhood??

Who''s car was she looking for??

She has to know that there is more than one car connected to that Flat (imo) to make her bang on car boots in the local area.....

Did Joanna Yeates have a car that Mrs Yeates didn't recognise the number plate??.....
Is the talk of a Volvo and the importance of a Volvo, more to do with Joanna Yeates...
If Mrs Yeates knew that her daughter drove a silver car and couldn't remember make and model, then banging on various car boots, I could see....

It tells me she thought something else, It gives me the impression that she thought someone had put her daughter in her own car boot.... 

There doesn't seem another reason for her to behave in that way.... (imo) It is not the first thing a parent would do when looking for their daughter, whom they believe had been abducted...

If she has been abducted, then someone would have driven away with her in a car, and not put her in a car boot on the street.... So Mrs Yeates banging on car boots is significant.....

Did Joanna Yeates drive home???????

Therefore the importance of what Joanna Yeates has in her hands in Tesco's is of great significance.... (imo)

I'll reiterate.... Did Joanna Yeates drive home????

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/222649/Joanna-Yeates-boyfriend-s-torment-over-visit-to-newborn-nieces

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8232412/Joanna-Yeates-murder-suspect-Christopher-Jefferies-let-himself-into-tenants-flat.html

jixy

« Reply #2914 on: November 12, 2018, 08:41:31 AM »
Sadly the car boot is the very place poor Jo was for part of the time!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2915 on: November 12, 2018, 08:59:07 AM »
Or was it The Megane that was Joanna Yeates car??  Then giving a reason for her DNA and a tiny spot of blood being on the rubber seal??

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2916 on: November 12, 2018, 01:53:32 PM »

We have vague images of Joanna Yeates outside the Hophouse Pub.... It might not even be her..  We know she walked to various shops...

Every image of her on her visits to various stores, she has various bags in her hand... 

Looking at the different bags she is carrying, suggests she bought more than we know, and then we are to believe that she walked home....

Who said she walked home??

If she has car keys in her hand, did she drive home??

We never see Joanna Yeates on Canygne Road.... We never see her walking on any street apart  from outside waitrose...

It extremely possible that she drove...  Why would she walk home alone in the dark with shopping for over a mile?? Why give Greg her car, when he could have caught the train?? Or even used his own car....

We were told they car shared.... we have been told all sorts of things, But car sharing could be as simple as using each others car, not that they had one car between them....

Smoke and Mirrors.... We know they used that.... Was one of the cars they took away from Canygne Road a car that Joanna yeates drove... ??

They take 2 cars on one day.... And we have the excuse that CJ had access to both.... Well If a car on a road resembles a car of CJ's wouldn't they have seen the number plate??

So I am suggesting it may be possible that one of the cars taken away could have been driven by Joanna Yeates...

There is so much Missing from her Journey home.... We do not see her on any streets, and we should....

They fail to tell us what else she bought,  other than the Pizza and Cider....  The Cider didn't even make it to trial!!

Did Joanna Yeates drive home, and that is the reason we do not see the private CCTV footage of Canygne Road??

The Police are insistent that she arrived home...  Therefore they must have evidence of this and not just what was left in her home...

Now if her car keys are there when her parents arrive, and she isn't and her car is, then that would be a reason to worry where she went to... seeing as her bag etc was still there....

So the neighbour recognises the car as Greg's....

Twice we are told early on that the car is Greg's.... It isn't till later we are told that it was Joanna Yeates car and they shared it.....

But where is the proof that it was Joanna Yeates car that he drove?? So he asked Chris for some help?? We have to presume they mean CJ... But is it?? He could have asked more than one person named Chris!

Mrs Yeates...

I have just had an image of her banging on car boots.....  Why would she bang on car boots in THAT neighbourhood??

Who''s car was she looking for??

She has to know that there is more than one car connected to that Flat (imo) to make her bang on car boots in the local area.....

Did Joanna Yeates have a car that Mrs Yeates didn't recognise the number plate??.....
Is the talk of a Volvo and the importance of a Volvo, more to do with Joanna Yeates...
If Mrs Yeates knew that her daughter drove a silver car and couldn't remember make and model, then banging on various car boots, I could see....

It tells me she thought something else, It gives me the impression that she thought someone had put her daughter in her own car boot.... 

There doesn't seem another reason for her to behave in that way.... (imo) It is not the first thing a parent would do when looking for their daughter, whom they believe had been abducted...

If she has been abducted, then someone would have driven away with her in a car, and not put her in a car boot on the street.... So Mrs Yeates banging on car boots is significant.....

Did Joanna Yeates drive home???????

Therefore the importance of what Joanna Yeates has in her hands in Tesco's is of great significance.... (imo)

I'll reiterate.... Did Joanna Yeates drive home????

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/222649/Joanna-Yeates-boyfriend-s-torment-over-visit-to-newborn-nieces

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8232412/Joanna-Yeates-murder-suspect-Christopher-Jefferies-let-himself-into-tenants-flat.html

No she doesn't have various bags, you're trying to make sense of shadows on grainy pictures and are coming up with all sorts. There is no skull motif either - it's just shadows and highlights on the picture.

They know she walked home because they followed her through CCTV footage.

If there is no image of her in various streets, then it's possible that those streets didn't have CCTV

Car sharing means they had one car between them and as you have no evidence to suggest they had a car each, why are you even including the argument. We KNOW she walked and just over a mile, isn't very far.

Why should you see her on every street when every street doesn't have CCTV?

She obviously didn't buy anything else - why are you even latching onto this? She bought goods which were found in her home. She had to arrive there to put them there!

What kind of proof would you like in respect to the car? He said he drove her car and if there is no other car, then whose car do you think he drove?

Chris is CJ - there is no other Chris.

The remark about 'Banging on car boots' clearly is a reference to her believing her daughter had been abducted. Had she known there was another car she would have questioned where that car was. Your questions and inferences don't have any logic. Why would an abductor bundle the victim into the car and not the boot? It would seem that Tabak did use his car boot given that JY's blood was found there. How do you explain that?

How does someone react when there daughter has been abducted - is there a blue print? It tells me that she just wanted to do something to help find her daughter. Were there another car she would have asked 'where is Joanna's car or where is Gregs car. She also wants to bang on car 'boots' not a specific boot. Really Nine - this is just silly.

JY didn't drive home and as much as you suggest evidence is important, you derive your theories on the flimsiest of details and ignore the evidence provided such as the CCTV footage and anything linking Tabak to the crime - especially his confession.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 01:55:35 PM by Caroline »

Offline [...]

« Reply #2917 on: November 12, 2018, 02:43:55 PM »
No she doesn't have various bags, you're trying to make sense of shadows on grainy pictures and are coming up with all sorts. There is no skull motif either - it's just shadows and highlights on the picture.

They know she walked home because they followed her through CCTV footage.

If there is no image of her in various streets, then it's possible that those streets didn't have CCTV

Car sharing means they had one car between them and as you have no evidence to suggest they had a car each, why are you even including the argument. We KNOW she walked and just over a mile, isn't very far.

Why should you see her on every street when every street doesn't have CCTV?

She obviously didn't buy anything else - why are you even latching onto this? She bought goods which were found in her home. She had to arrive there to put them there!

What kind of proof would you like in respect to the car? He said he drove her car and if there is no other car, then whose car do you think he drove?

Chris is CJ - there is no other Chris.

The remark about 'Banging on car boots' clearly is a reference to her believing her daughter had been abducted. Had she known there was another car she would have questioned where that car was. Your questions and inferences don't have any logic. Why would an abductor bundle the victim into the car and not the boot? It would seem that Tabak did use his car boot given that JY's blood was found there. How do you explain that?

How does someone react when there daughter has been abducted - is there a blue print? It tells me that she just wanted to do something to help find her daughter. Were there another car she would have asked 'where is Joanna's car or where is Gregs car. She also wants to bang on car 'boots' not a specific boot. Really Nine - this is just silly.

JY didn't drive home and as much as you suggest evidence is important, you derive your theories on the flimsiest of details and ignore the evidence provided such as the CCTV footage and anything linking Tabak to the crime - especially his confession.

You may think my suggestions are off the wall..... I am questioning what may or may not be the case.... You talk of CCTV as if it proved she walked and reached home.....

Where is the CCTV footage from Canygne Road that DS Mark Saunders talks of, with cars in the street and people milling about???

They make and assumption that Joanna Yeates reached home based on her possessions being there.... and not on whether she physically reached home....

The Canygne Road CCTV should clarify that.... But alas she cannot be on it.... Or Colin Port would have informed the Leveson that Canygne Road was the last sighting of Joanna Yeates and not The HopHouse pub!!

So it is just as feasible that someone who knew her returned her possessions to the Flat.... Which has been suggested before.... maybe that was what took place, seeing as there is no evidence of Joanna Yeates being attacked in her Flat by Dr Vincent Tabak.... and no evidence of Joanna Yeates being in Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat....

Where is the CCTV footage of Canygne Road?????? What happened to the CCTV footage from Canygne Road showing cars and people milling about??? That DS Mark Saunders informed us of.....
That would put paid to many questions........

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2918 on: November 12, 2018, 03:49:19 PM »

You may think my suggestions are off the wall..... I am questioning what may or may not be the case.... You talk of CCTV as if it proved she walked and reached home.....

Where is the CCTV footage from Canygne Road that DS Mark Saunders talks of, with cars in the street and people milling about???

They make and assumption that Joanna Yeates reached home based on her possessions being there.... and not on whether she physically reached home....

The Canygne Road CCTV should clarify that.... But alas she cannot be on it.... Or Colin Port would have informed the Leveson that Canygne Road was the last sighting of Joanna Yeates and not The HopHouse pub!!

So it is just as feasible that someone who knew her returned her possessions to the Flat.... Which has been suggested before.... maybe that was what took place, seeing as there is no evidence of Joanna Yeates being attacked in her Flat by Dr Vincent Tabak.... and no evidence of Joanna Yeates being in Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat....

Where is the CCTV footage of Canygne Road?????? What happened to the CCTV footage from Canygne Road showing cars and people milling about??? That DS Mark Saunders informed us of.....

The CCTV footage which DS Saunders refers to, is private CCTV which means this come from the homes of people who lived on the same road and therefore will have had a limited view - it does not suggest this was CCTV from Joanna's end of the street or whether it is in a place she would have walked past. It was never claimed that Joanna featured on this footage at all.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12061305

To say she never made it home and someone planted her belongings is unfounded - the police had reason to believe she did make it home. The open cider bottle will have been tested for her saliva etc.

Crimewatch also  showed the last sighting of Joanna on CCTV.  There is also CCTV available after she left the public house, which you very well know.

Why are you so dismissive of his confession? Do you know how false confessions occur? At the time of police interview where questioning is oppressive - not when a person freely speaks to someone acting as a prison chaplain!

You seem to think everything which was presented at trial should be freely available for you to view and if it is not then it must not have been raised - you are wrong! *&^^&

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2919 on: November 12, 2018, 04:06:33 PM »
As a further point Nine - even if there was a car available to drive (which I do not think there was) why would she drive it after she had been drinking in a bar with friends? A few glasses of wine would have put her over the drink-drive limit.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2920 on: November 12, 2018, 04:11:22 PM »

For starters, the footage you're referring to is from a PRIVATE residence, so will not show the entire street. Saunders never stated that JY was on this footage, simply that he saw lots of people milling about on it and asked for those people to come forward as they may have seen something. Once again, you have put one and one together and come up with an incalculable sum. Just because the private footage didn't capture JY, does NOT mean that she wasn't there - simply that the CCTV camera wasn't aimed at the whole street. As it is a private CCTV it has to be aimed only at an area that is relevant to the residence in question. 

There maybe no evidence of either being in each others flat but there is evidence that JY was in his car boot! She didn't get there by trying to borrow a cup of sugar and he isn't denying she was there.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2921 on: November 12, 2018, 04:58:28 PM »

The CCTV footage which DS Saunders refers to, is private CCTV which means this come from the homes of people who lived on the same road and therefore will have had a limited view - it does not suggest this was CCTV from Joanna's end of the street or whether it is in a place she would have walked past. It was never claimed that Joanna featured on this footage at all.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12061305

To say she never made it home and someone planted her belongings is unfounded - the police had reason to believe she did make it home. The open cider bottle will have been tested for her saliva etc.

Crimewatch also  showed the last sighting of Joanna on CCTV.  There is also CCTV available after she left the public house, which you very well know.

Why are you so dismissive of his confession? Do you know how false confessions occur? At the time of police interview where questioning is oppressive - not when a person freely speaks to someone acting as a prison chaplain!

You seem to think everything which was presented at trial should be freely available for you to view and if it is not then it must not have been raised - you are wrong! *&^^&

You beat me to it  8(>((

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2922 on: November 12, 2018, 04:59:35 PM »
As a further point Nine - even if there was a car available to drive (which I do not think there was) why would she drive it after she had been drinking in a bar with friends? A few glasses of wine would have put her over the drink-drive limit.

Which makes perfect sense for her to be walking!

Offline Myster

« Reply #2923 on: November 12, 2018, 05:28:32 PM »
Arrrggghhh!.... (imo)

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2924 on: November 12, 2018, 07:04:43 PM »