Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599712 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2925 on: November 13, 2018, 09:55:12 AM »
Arrrggghhh!.... (imo)

My thoughts exactly..... No matter where I go with this, nothing changes... just like the case, nothing changes....

The Yeates story that is inconsistent... CJ's story that is inconsistent.... All of the story's that change all the time, from the first reports....

I was waiting for the yearly story about the Yeates putting a headstone to mark Joanna Yeates grave... But this year it hasn't happened so far... and we do not know what it may say....

Dr Vincent Tabak.... who is he?? Joanna Yeates... who was she??

I swing from not knowing if Dr Vincent Tabak exists... or whether a crime actually took place....

It's like it is a story.... all made up.... It makes no sense....

Lets start with CJ..... The attorney general stated that CJ was wholly innocent.... Well if a crime hasn't taken place, then of course he is.....

My question.... Did a Dutch National go to prison for the Murder of Joanna Yeates??
Did Dr Vincent Tabak go to prison.....

It might sound ridiculous... but not as ridiculous as this case is....

I have pointed so many thing out, that if it was a different case, some of those whom have posted would agree with my findings...... But this case NO....

I am nobody.... I don't want anything from this...( apart from the truth)...  I do not want fame or fortune... I want fair.... The simple pleasures in life....  That is why I do not need anyone to know whom I am.... It is not important....

But this case appears to be more important than most.... There is something about this case, that causes the heckles to stand up.... There is something about this case that causes silence....

Myster... I'll use your post as my avatar.... I feel like that sometimes... I feel great frustration at what should be seen and is clearly ignored....

What ever this case is I think something needs exposing.... It isn't right no matter how I look at it....

But my lack of education lets me down... I have failed miserably... I hope that someone will look into this case... And bring to the public, the truth that is "The Joanna Yeates Case!!"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/872390/jo-yeates-mother-teresa-lay-headstone-grave-seven-years

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2926 on: November 13, 2018, 01:03:20 PM »
My thoughts exactly..... No matter where I go with this, nothing changes... just like the case, nothing changes....

The Yeates story that is inconsistent... CJ's story that is inconsistent.... All of the story's that change all the time, from the first reports....

I was waiting for the yearly story about the Yeates putting a headstone to mark Joanna Yeates grave... But this year it hasn't happened so far... and we do not know what it may say....

Dr Vincent Tabak.... who is he?? Joanna Yeates... who was she??

I swing from not knowing if Dr Vincent Tabak exists... or whether a crime actually took place....

It's like it is a story.... all made up.... It makes no sense....

Lets start with CJ..... The attorney general stated that CJ was wholly innocent.... Well if a crime hasn't taken place, then of course he is.....

My question.... Did a Dutch National go to prison for the Murder of Joanna Yeates??
Did Dr Vincent Tabak go to prison.....

It might sound ridiculous... but not as ridiculous as this case is....

I have pointed so many thing out, that if it was a different case, some of those whom have posted would agree with my findings...... But this case NO....

I am nobody.... I don't want anything from this...( apart from the truth)...  I do not want fame or fortune... I want fair.... The simple pleasures in life....  That is why I do not need anyone to know whom I am.... It is not important....

But this case appears to be more important than most.... There is something about this case, that causes the heckles to stand up.... There is something about this case that causes silence....

Myster... I'll use your post as my avatar.... I feel like that sometimes... I feel great frustration at what should be seen and is clearly ignored....

What ever this case is I think something needs exposing.... It isn't right no matter how I look at it....

But my lack of education lets me down... I have failed miserably... I hope that someone will look into this case... And bring to the public, the truth that is "The Joanna Yeates Case!!"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/872390/jo-yeates-mother-teresa-lay-headstone-grave-seven-years

I don't think you're being serious - you can't be.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2927 on: November 13, 2018, 02:00:05 PM »
I don't think you're being serious - you can't be.

The scary part is that she is!  @)(++(*

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2928 on: November 13, 2018, 02:02:45 PM »

He did not suggest he was innocent because no crime had taken place, he is innocent because he did not commit the crime and someone else did!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2929 on: November 13, 2018, 05:04:34 PM »

Yep! That IS scary!  &%%6

Offline [...]

« Reply #2930 on: November 13, 2018, 05:05:42 PM »
He did not suggest he was innocent because no crime had taken place, he is innocent because he did not commit the crime and someone else did!

Yes you are correct he did not say that.... This is what was stated....

The Context

The proceedings arise from the killing of a young woman, Joanna Yeates, in Bristol on 17th December 2010.  Her landlord, Christopher Jefferies, was arrested on 30th December on suspicion of her murder.  He was released from custody on unconditional police bail during the evening of 1st January 2011.  On 22nd January another man, Vincent Tabak was charged with the murder of Miss Yeates. On 4th March Mr Jefferies was informed that he was released from police bail.  On 5th May Tabak admitted that he was responsible for killing Miss Yeates when, at the Central Criminal Court, he pleaded guilty to her manslaughter.  He denied murder on the basis of diminished responsibility.  The trial of that issue will take place in the autumn.
There is therefore no doubt about the identity of the man who killed Miss Yeates or that Mr Jefferies is innocent of any involvement in it.
  By way of emphasis, he is not simply presumed in law to be innocent of the killing.  As a matter of fact and reality he is innocent.  He is not facing trial, and he will never face trial.  However at the time when the articles complained of were published, he was under arrest.  For the purposes of the Act proceedings against him were active.  No one was to know that before very long he would be entirely exonerated.  That feature makes this an unusual case.  The articles complained of did not have and could not have had any impact whatever on a trial of Mr Jefferies, just because – as we now know - there will never be one.  From the point of view of the defendants that was purely adventitious, and as we shall see, it is irrelevant to our decision.  It is also irrelevant that the way in which some elements of the media may have treated Mr Jefferies may justify a substantial award of damages for defamation.  This is a prosecution for contempt of court, not an analysis of any possible civil claim by him for compensation. 

There is therefore no doubt about the identity of the man who killed Miss Yeates or that Mr Jefferies is innocent of any involvement in it. 

My statement is based on not knowing what is accurate, anymore.....

How can that statement be made?? i am not saying CJ is not innocent, I am saying how can they use Dr Vincent Tabak's name as the person who is guilty of the Murder before a trial had taken place???

I keep saying at any time he could have changed his plea before trial.... (imo)  There was no story on the 29th July 2011 bu Dr Vincent Tabak... No evidence supporting Dr Vincent Tabak being guilty, we don't get that until trial...

There are months away from trial... He could have changed his solicitor again... he could have done anything, but we get this..........

Whether it is CJ or anyone else.... They cannot say CJ is innocent because Dr Vincent Tabak is guilty..... THAT is ridiculous.... (imo)... CJ may well have been innocent.... But in July 2011, no-one had been convicted for The Murder of Joanna Yeates!!!!

This is why I say I do not know what is real or not...... No-one is Innocent because they say another is guilty, that cannot be right, especially when the purported guilty person hasn't faced trial.....

Thats why I say things like this case is ludicrous.......  Evidence could and should have come forward.... All the evidence cannot have been collected by this time.... How in the eyes of the LAW was Dr Vincent Tabak guilty of killing Joanna Yeates before he had a trial!!!

The System is wrong!!

See looks like they didn't need a jury.... done and dusted by July 2011..... Complete set of idiots!

What is this case really about..... !!!

What actually happened at The Old Bailey???  For them to unequivocally state, even before a trial... before Dr Vincent Tabak had said he retracts his plea, are we saying that Dr Vincent Tabak is guilty of killing Joanna Yeates!!!

Has it something to do with that unique number he apparently had at The Old Bailey U20110387

How does anyone have 2 different case numbers for the same case??

http://iclr.co.uk/document/2011201901/%5B2011%5D%20EWHC%202074%20(Admin)/html?query=tabak&filter=content-available%3A%22Transcript%22&fullSearchFields=&page=1&sort=relevance&pageSize=10

Offline [...]

« Reply #2931 on: November 13, 2018, 05:16:44 PM »

Yep! That IS scary!  &%%6

Thanks guys.... I love it when you take the pee out of me... Gives me a real sense of purpose, makes me feel a valuable member of the public....

I'll leave you lot to play tag, I'm off... I cannot do anything and nothing will change....  I would have said it's been a pleasure... But not really.....  &^&*%

jixy

« Reply #2932 on: November 13, 2018, 05:24:29 PM »
Nine its only because quite a few people have tried to explain stuff to you to help but you dont seem to take it on board. Its not to take anything just to try and help you see things more clearly.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2933 on: November 13, 2018, 05:30:51 PM »
I have been thinking for many years now!

I can't help thinking that VT was fitted up, despite the  apparent confession, DNA, and blood, etc.

I only hope that, one day, we will know for sure, one way or another.

I cannot believe VT killed Joanna.

jixy

« Reply #2934 on: November 13, 2018, 05:32:33 PM »

I can't help thinking that VT was fitted up, despite the  apparent confession, DNA, and blood, etc.

8)><(

after all posts over the years, I really dont know how you can think this

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2935 on: November 13, 2018, 05:36:57 PM »
That is the way the law works Nine - usually when someone pleads guilty to a crime, they are presumed guilty - it is just the case that his manslaughter plea was not accepted on the basis it was alleged the crime was murder.

Many people are sitting in our prisons on the basis they gave a guilty plea, many people were tried in the exact same way Tabak was, he is nothing special.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2936 on: November 13, 2018, 05:37:48 PM »

&%%6

What changed your mind? You have claimed on this thread before that you do not suggest he is innocent...

Offline [...]

« Reply #2937 on: November 13, 2018, 05:54:06 PM »
That is the way the law works Nine - usually when someone pleads guilty to a crime, they are presumed guilty - it is just the case that his manslaughter plea was not accepted on the basis it was alleged the crime was murder.

Many people are sitting in our prisons on the basis they gave a guilty plea, many people were tried in the exact same way Tabak was, he is nothing special.

Well the law is wrong.....  You cannot and should not start on the stand as a GUILTY PERSON......

I have made a complete fool of myself....  But it hasn't and will not change the fact that I believe that Dr Vincent Tabak is Innocent... no matter what everyone thinks....

I am deflated...  But I can only blame myself for that.....

I'm sure you guys know the law better than me,... and what ever you have said hasn't changed my mind....

No-one should go to prison based on a confession that has no supporting evidence.... 

Anyone could say that they killed Joanna Yeates.... doesn't make it true! 

I had a Spartacus moment play in my head then.... Do we all start saying we did something we didn't... just to prove how crap our system is!!

8)><( 

I do not know why this case bothers me so much... I keep saying.... But it does.....
And i will never change anyones mind on it... I have no connections to do anything about it.... 

So I will go with my belief that he is Innocent.... And stop annoying you all......

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2938 on: November 13, 2018, 06:06:55 PM »
The law is not wrong Nine, you are! You may think it is unfair but that does not mean anyone is going to agree with you. I will repeat - plenty of people have been convicted in the same way, it is nothing new!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2939 on: November 13, 2018, 06:10:46 PM »
As a further point Nine, despite what yourself and Mrswah think, there was ample evidence to convict, with or without the confession. Just because you both do not believe it does not mean it is not true.