Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599664 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3465 on: March 20, 2019, 09:28:56 AM »
Duncan is in Portishead and he doesn't mention the snow, rather refers to the weather as frosty.. Was there lots of snow in that area? Joanna Yeates was on Longwood lane, was it only frosty there too on that day? Because she was supposed to be left there since the 17th December 2010, with no-one noticing her..

Nine you really don’t think things through, you make this statement, then produce pictures of fire engines at Longwood Lane at the crime scene with snow clearly visible, even Tabak himself said he went to take pictures of snow.

I think you need to start at the very beginning again.

How could Dr Vincent Tabak take pictures of the snow, when it didn't snow on Friday 17th December 2010..

But we then have CJ state...

From the program Countdown to Murder...  at  27:41 of the video

As I was on my way out to the gym, quite by chance, erm I met Vincent Tabak and we had a very brief conversation, erm and he seemed to be in quite an elated mood and was saying what a very beautiful evening it was erm, this light dusting of snow, erm thats all the conversation consisted of...

Then at 28:45 of the video

Vincent Tabak helped me move the car that morning, erm, becawse, there was snow on the drive, and I need some help, in the car being pushed up.. erm, the slight incline, erm, from the parking area onto the main part of the drive,, so that I could get the car out.Er, when I thanked Vincent for er, doing that for me, erm, his reply was,.. well what are neighbours for

CJ Leveson...

My second statement to the police oil Wednesday 22 December 2010
On Tuesday 21 December 2010 1 provided a statement to the police who were at that
time searching the entire house and all the flats in it and taking statements from all the
residents. I was not being treated as a suspect. At the time the police said to all of us
that if we subsequently remembered anything that could be material we should get
back in touch,
That evening I remembered something else that I had not mentioned to
the police that I thought could possibly be material. This was that one evening, which
might have been Friday 17 December 2010, as I was coming back from fine gym at
about 9pm, I had parked my car on the road and was just walking through the gates of
the main driveway, when I became aware of what sounded like two or perhaps three
people leaving by the side gate on the other side of the house which I could not see as
there is a hedge in between and it was dark, I duly telephoned the police and relayed
this.
The next day, Wednesday 22 December 2010, the same officer who had taken my
first statement came back to my fiat and took a second statement about this. The
officer asked me if one of tile voices could have been a woman’s voice. I responded
that it could have been but that I could not say either way. The police have since
confirmed to me that the fact that I gave a supplementary statement raised their
suspicions in relation to me. On the basis of what ensued, I believe it is likely that the
police passed these suspicions on to rite media.

So CJ therefore must have been Mistaken as to what day he came back from the Gym, maybe it was Saturday the 18th December 2010 he went to the gym??  Saturday according to DCI Phil Jones it started snowing at around 2:00am, giving a light dusting of snow....

That morning could have been on the Saturday 18th December 2010, making Saturday the same day CJ went to the gym and CJ spoke to Dr Vincent Tabak and there was a light dusting of snow..... And Saturday being the day that Dr Vincent Tabak moved the car...

CJ's Leveson statement he must be mistaken, he states he Thinks it might have been Friday 17th December 2010..... Not that it was Friday 17th December 2010

This was that one evening, which
about 9pm, I had parked my car on the road and was just walking through the gates of
the main driveway, when I became aware of what sounded like two or perhaps three
people leaving by the side gate on the other side of the house

Was this the reason that CJ was arrested??  Was it not so much the 2/3 people he apparently heard/saw... But the day he apparently saw them??

And by CJ's interview on the TV program, it could be understood he's referring to Saturday 18th December 2010, in relation to the conversations and help he received from Dr Vincent Tabak....

I do not understand why everyone is adamant that Joanna Yeates disappeared on Friday 17th December 2010, but there must be evidence of this, therefore it brings into question what CJ's statements consisted of and the dates and times that are within them..(imo)..

Looking at it, as one statement, instead of two quotes at different times in the interview.. I'll mak it one, and turn the statements the opposite way around... the statement now becomes...

Vincent Tabak helped me move the car that morning, erm, becawse, there was snow on the drive, and I need some help, in the car being pushed up.. erm, the slight incline, erm, from the parking area onto the main part of the drive,, so that I could get the car out.Er, when I thanked Vincent for er, doing that for me, erm, his reply was,.. well what are neighbours for
As I was on my way out to the gym, quite by chance, erm I met Vincent Tabak and we had a very brief conversation, erm and he seemed to be in quite an elated mood and was saying what a very beautiful evening it was erm, this light dusting of snow, erm thats all the conversation consisted of,

So was this the context it should have been in.... He asked Dr Vincent Tabak for assistance, with moving his car in the morning of Saturday 18th December 2010... Yet by the evening on that Saturday 18th December 2010, he just happened to bump into Dr Vincent Tabak on his way out to the gym.....

No snow Friday, as we see there's no snow on the Waitrose CCTV, showing Joanna Yeates walking outside the store...

Or on the Hophouse pub CCTV

So did CJ go to the gym twice?  was he mistaken when he went to the gym.... Did he see someone at the gate on Saturday 18th December 2010??

And if people were at the gate on the Saturday 18th December 2010, who were they and what were they doing? had they been in Joanna Yeates Flat, or knocked on her door... what do these people know??

Why has everyone insisted that Joanna Yeates went Missing on Friday 17th December 2010?? This was believed before Dr Vincent Tabak's court trial in October 2011.. The name of the facebook page set up by her family, is dated from Missing since 17/12/2010

Joanna Yeates could have been in bed all weekend with a headache... The same headache she'd been complaining of that week, she may not have wanted to bother answering her phone or the door... no-one knows....

No-one will know what was in CJ's statement, or what conversations he says he had with Dr Vincent Tabak and whether or not Dr Vincent Tabak confirmed this...

Looking back at CJ's Leveson statement....

On Tuesday 21 December 2010, I  provided a statement to the police who were at that
time searching the entire house and all the flats in it and taking statements from all the
residents. I was not being treated as a suspect. At the time the police said to all of us
that if we subsequently remembered anything that could be material we should get
back in touch,

He says the Police searched the entire house and he wasn't been treated as a suspect..... That does't mean that the Police didn't think he was a suspect... They could have easily searched the entire house as to not alert CJ as to their suspicions... And took statements from all the tenants, as they knew the neighbours would talk to each other....

I'm not pointing any fingers at CJ, I'm just making a point as how anything he stated may be interpreted...

So CJ... show us your Police statements, then there will be no confusion any longer.... thank you

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3466 on: March 20, 2019, 10:53:23 AM »
OH NO!!!  Please... don't encourage her, or we'll have to put up with same old crap forever!
@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* I see what you mean, I’m off to buy a euro lottery ticket and try and win it seven times on the trot instead I’ve more chance  *%87

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3467 on: March 20, 2019, 12:53:11 PM »
Tabak lol

Then that’s pretty rich! Isn’t Nine the one who seems to know Tabak better than the rest of u? Even better than the man himself? He said he’s guilty, Nine says he isn’t!  @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3468 on: March 20, 2019, 03:37:12 PM »
How could Dr Vincent Tabak take pictures of the snow, when it didn't snow on Friday 17th December 2010..

But we then have CJ state...

From the program Countdown to Murder...  at  27:41 of the video

Then at 28:45 of the video

CJ Leveson...

So CJ therefore must have been Mistaken as to what day he came back from the Gym, maybe it was Saturday the 18th December 2010 he went to the gym??  Saturday according to DCI Phil Jones it started snowing at around 2:00am, giving a light dusting of snow....

That morning could have been on the Saturday 18th December 2010, making Saturday the same day CJ went to the gym and CJ spoke to Dr Vincent Tabak and there was a light dusting of snow..... And Saturday being the day that Dr Vincent Tabak moved the car...

CJ's Leveson statement he must be mistaken, he states he Thinks it might have been Friday 17th December 2010..... Not that it was Friday 17th December 2010

This was that one evening, which
people leaving by the side gate on the other side of the house

Was this the reason that CJ was arrested??  Was it not so much the 2/3 people he apparently heard/saw... But the day he apparently saw them??

And by CJ's interview on the TV program, it could be understood he's referring to Saturday 18th December 2010, in relation to the conversations and help he received from Dr Vincent Tabak....

I do not understand why everyone is adamant that Joanna Yeates disappeared on Friday 17th December 2010, but there must be evidence of this, therefore it brings into question what CJ's statements consisted of and the dates and times that are within them..(imo)..

Looking at it, as one statement, instead of two quotes at different times in the interview.. I'll mak it one, and turn the statements the opposite way around... the statement now becomes...

As I was on my way out to the gym, quite by chance, erm I met Vincent Tabak and we had a very brief conversation, erm and he seemed to be in quite an elated mood and was saying what a very beautiful evening it was erm, this light dusting of snow, erm thats all the conversation consisted of,

So was this the context it should have been in.... He asked Dr Vincent Tabak for assistance, with moving his car in the morning of Saturday 18th December 2010... Yet by the evening on that Saturday 18th December 2010, he just happened to bump into Dr Vincent Tabak on his way out to the gym.....

No snow Friday, as we see there's no snow on the Waitrose CCTV, showing Joanna Yeates walking outside the store...

Or on the Hophouse pub CCTV

So did CJ go to the gym twice?  was he mistaken when he went to the gym.... Did he see someone at the gate on Saturday 18th December 2010??

And if people were at the gate on the Saturday 18th December 2010, who were they and what were they doing? had they been in Joanna Yeates Flat, or knocked on her door... what do these people know??

Why has everyone insisted that Joanna Yeates went Missing on Friday 17th December 2010?? This was believed before Dr Vincent Tabak's court trial in October 2011.. The name of the facebook page set up by her family, is dated from Missing since 17/12/2010

Joanna Yeates could have been in bed all weekend with a headache... The same headache she'd been complaining of that week, she may not have wanted to bother answering her phone or the door... no-one knows....

No-one will know what was in CJ's statement, or what conversations he says he had with Dr Vincent Tabak and whether or not Dr Vincent Tabak confirmed this...

Looking back at CJ's Leveson statement....

On Tuesday 21 December 2010, I  provided a statement to the police who were at that
back in touch,

He says the Police searched the entire house and he wasn't been treated as a suspect..... That does't mean that the Police didn't think he was a suspect... They could have easily searched the entire house as to not alert CJ as to their suspicions... And took statements from all the tenants, as they knew the neighbours would talk to each other....

I'm not pointing any fingers at CJ, I'm just making a point as how anything he stated may be interpreted...

So CJ... show us your Police statements, then there will be no confusion any longer.... thank you

He didn't say that the police didn't think he was a suspect, he said he wasn't 'treated' as such but what has this to do with Tabak who confessed?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3469 on: March 20, 2019, 04:28:03 PM »
Dr Vincent Tabak didn't account for the Flat looking like Joanna Yeates had been abducted, nothing accounted for that scenario that the parents of Joanna Yeates believed..

Her father talked of a washing pile, they both talk of a tidy and untidy Flat, Greg had been tidying up as he went along... What was left behind , has to be more important than a few personal items..

Her mother banging on car boots, why would she believe that would be the place to start looking for her daughter?? Why car boots??

What prompted her to bang on a car boot looking for her daughter?

There are aspects of this case that do not fit with what was said on the stand... 

And the most disturbing aspect has to be that The Yeates believed that their daughter had been abducted!!

So never mind the Flat tour we have seen that show a staged Flat, what was in the Flat and what state was said flat in when The Yeates arrived there??

Had The Yeates been the people at the gate that CJ saw/heard??  Is that the reason David Yeates knows about the washing pile??

Or didn't Greg notice said washing pile...

There needs to be something that they noticed, to make them go with the idea their daughter was abducted... And we do not know of any ransom note...  That was never out there....

What makes a mother react to the fact her daughter of 25 years old isn't at home, who lives with her boyfriend, whom had suffered headaches, who was an independent woman, who wasn't always good at answering the phone...

What makes Joanna Yeates mother react by banging on car boots in Canygne Road and her father talk of the fear of abduction??

There has to be something significant.... And Dr Vincent Tabak failed to provide an answer to that part of this story...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3470 on: March 20, 2019, 04:40:46 PM »
Dr Vincent Tabak didn't account for the Flat looking like Joanna Yeates had been abducted, nothing accounted for that scenario that the parents of Joanna Yeates believed.. Other than all her stuff still being there - like her keys, handbag and phone!

Her father talked of a washing pile, they both talk of a tidy and untidy Flat, Greg had been tidying up as he went along... What was left behind , has to be more important than a few personal items.. Like her keys and phone? The thing people take with them when they leave of their own accord? The fact that no one could contact her or knew where she was - all the very things that occur when someone goes missing or are you outside that box of of common sense again?

Her mother banging on car boots, why would she believe that would be the place to start looking for her daughter?? Why car boots?? Desperation

What prompted her to bang on a car boot looking for her daughter? Frustration, fear and worry!

There are aspects of this case that do not fit with what was said on the stand...  Only in your mind

And the most disturbing aspect has to be that The Yeates believed that their daughter had been abducted!! Probably because they wanted to believe she was still ALIVE and not murdered by a sexual pervert, removed from her flat and dumped like she was just rubbish!

So never mind the Flat tour we have seen that show a staged Flat, what was in the Flat and what state was said flat in when The Yeates arrived there?? Staged according to who?

Had The Yeates been the people at the gate that CJ saw/heard??  Is that the reason David Yeates knows about the washing pile?? Distracted again?

Or didn't Greg notice said washing pile...  %56&

There needs to be something that they noticed, to make them go with the idea their daughter was abducted... And we do not know of any ransom note...  That was never out there....  HER KEYS AND HER PHONE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTACT HER WHEN SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOME!

What makes a mother react to the fact her daughter of 25 years old isn't at home, who lives with her boyfriend, whom had suffered headaches, who was an independent woman, who wasn't always good at answering the phone... Because her boyfriend told them that HE thought she was missing

What makes Joanna Yeates mother react by banging on car boots in Canygne Road and her father talk of the fear of abduction?? FFS!

There has to be something significant.... And Dr Vincent Tabak failed to provide an answer to that part of this story... How in hell would he know what her parents thought?

« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 05:25:40 PM by Caroline »

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3471 on: March 20, 2019, 05:24:19 PM »
Dr Vincent Tabak didn't account for the Flat looking like Joanna Yeates had been abducted, nothing accounted for that scenario that the parents of Joanna Yeates believed..

Her father talked of a washing pile, they both talk of a tidy and untidy Flat, Greg had been tidying up as he went along... What was left behind , has to be more important than a few personal items..

Her mother banging on car boots, why would she believe that would be the place to start looking for her daughter?? Why car boots??

There are aspects of this case that do not fit with what was said on the stand... 

And the most disturbing aspect has to be that The Yeates believed that their daughter had been abducted!!

So never mind the Flat tour we have seen that show a staged Flat, what was in the Flat and what state was said flat in when The Yeates arrived there??

Had The Yeates been the people at the gate that CJ saw/heard??  Is that the reason David Yeates knows about the washing pile??

There needs to be something that they noticed, to make them go with the idea their daughter was abducted... And we do not know of any ransom note...  That was never out there....

What makes a mother react to the fact her daughter of 25 years old isn't at home, who lives with her boyfriend, whom had suffered headaches, who was an independent woman, who wasn't always good at answering the phone...

What makes Joanna Yeates mother react by banging on car boots in Canygne Road and her father talk of the fear of abduction??

There has to be something significant.... And Dr Vincent Tabak failed to provide an answer to that part of this story...

There's little that can be said to this sad lack of empathy, other than, if ever you have a precious child who goes missing, I wonder what actions you'd take, whilst searching for them, in the hope of finding them abducted, but alive, rather than having been murdered by a pervert.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3472 on: March 20, 2019, 07:26:11 PM »

There's little that can be said to this sad lack of empathy, other than, if ever you have a precious child who goes missing, I wonder what actions you'd take, whilst searching for them, in the hope of finding them abducted, but alive, rather than having been murdered by a pervert.

Well, it would have to be more than their purse, keys and phone - they're all far to inside of the box!  @)(++(*

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3473 on: March 20, 2019, 07:27:22 PM »

I seriously think Nine is ON   ?>)()< to something   &%%6

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3474 on: March 20, 2019, 07:57:43 PM »
I seriously think Nine is ON   ?>)()< to something   &%%6

@)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3475 on: March 20, 2019, 08:50:38 PM »

Makes you wonder what they were up to Nine, why didn’t they just go for a Chinese or watch a movie or something chill a little  and take Vinnie with them, some people just look for anything now days just to kick off.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3476 on: March 21, 2019, 11:56:16 AM »
Another one finally admits to murder, when the evidence is overwhelming.

The 16-year-old schoolboy convicted of the murder of Alesha MacPhail has finally admitted his crime.
During his trial, Aaron Campbell had repeatedly denied he abducted, raped and killed the six-year-old on the Isle of Bute last July.
However, his lawyer told the High Court in Glasgow ahead of sentencing that Campbell had admitted the crimes.
The judge passed a life sentence and set a minimum of 27 years before he could be considered for release.
Passing sentence at the High Court in Glasgow, Lord Matthews said Campbell's crime had caused revulsion and disbelief.
He said Alesha had been violated and murdered in the most brutal fashion.
The judge said Campbell had shown breathtaking arrogance and callousness during the trial and had failed to plead guilty despite overwhelming evidence against him.
Lord Matthews said the crimes carried a mandatory life sentence and set the "punishment part" at 27 years.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 12:20:57 PM by Real justice »

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3477 on: March 21, 2019, 01:25:50 PM »

The 16-year-old schoolboy convicted of the murder of Alesha MacPhail has finally admitted his crime.
During his trial, Aaron Campbell had repeatedly denied he abducted, raped and killed the six-year-old on the Isle of Bute last July.
However, his lawyer told the High Court in Glasgow ahead of sentencing that Campbell had admitted the crimes.
The judge passed a life sentence and set a minimum of 27 years before he could be considered for release.
Passing sentence at the High Court in Glasgow, Lord Matthews said Campbell's crime had caused revulsion and disbelief.
The judge said Campbell had shown breathtaking arrogance and callousness during the trial and had failed to plead guilty despite overwhelming evidence against him.
Lord Matthews said the crimes carried a mandatory life sentence and set the "punishment part" at 27 years.

I wonder how the Defence will state this case which occurred in Germany; Because of the haemorrhage a young mother caused her baby son for, what's alleged to be, her sexual gratification, he's had to be fitted with an artificial anus and is now in the care of foster parents. The mother has since given birth again. Her trial, and that of the little boy's father, is scheduled for May. It will be interesting to see what sentence the German courts hand down.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3478 on: March 21, 2019, 04:00:49 PM »

I think the death was initially stated as unexplained, it surprised me at the time to be honest, when it turned out to be murder.

Mark Williams-Thomas

Verified account

@mwilliamsthomas

Very sad news : police have found the body of 6year old Alesha Macphail who went missing this morning from her grandparents house in Rothesay, Isle of Bute #Scotland . He body was found on the site of a former hotel & her death is being treated as unexplained

12:19 pm - 2 Jul 2018

I remember seeing this tweeters tweet with the typo, he was visiting Bute that day..

Mark Williams-Thomas

Verified account

@mwilliamsthomas
I have been to Rothesay , Isle of Bute as my fiends family live there , it’s a beautiful place. Small community

2:03 pm - 2 Jul 2018

Edit.. Sorry I may have mis-interpreted the tweeters post, he said he'd been to Bute, not that he was in Bute that day...

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1013864802685419521

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1013890919718883330

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3479 on: March 21, 2019, 05:07:04 PM »
I think the death was initially stated as unexplained, it surprised me at the time to be honest, when it turned out to be murder.

I remember seeing this tweeters tweet with the typo, he was visiting Bute that day..

Edit.. Sorry I may have mis-interpreted the tweeters post, he said he'd been to Bute, not that he was in Bute that day...

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1013864802685419521

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1013890919718883330
Hi Nine, yes he’s an investigate journalist, ex policeman, he’s the guy that exposed Jimmy Saville.