Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599649 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3735 on: April 26, 2019, 09:34:39 PM »
STOP... Just stop now......

I do not give a flying monkeys about that case... No disrespect intended...

I have wasted years of my life on the case against Dr Vincent Tabak... I do not know what is real or not about it.... I came from the original forum on facebook, that most KNOW NOTHING about...... and have ended up here some nearly 9 years later...!!!

Still not knowing what is real or not about it, because it makes no sense at all!!

I had concerns for a man I felt had not been represented fairly... and I have made a complete DICK of myself!!

Wasting over 2 years on here arguing the case and pointing out inconsistances.... (Can't spell... don't care...)

And it will never make any difference.......!!!!!!!!

It makes perfect sense and when these 'inconsistencies' have been explained, just just ignore it. It won't make a difference because Tabak himself isn't claiming innocence!

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3736 on: April 26, 2019, 09:38:42 PM »

I have wasted years of my life on the case against Dr Vincent Tabak... I do not know what is real or not about it.... I came from the original forum on facebook, that most KNOW NOTHING about...... and have ended up here some nearly 9 years later...!!!

Still not knowing what is real or not about it, because it makes no sense at all!!

I had concerns for a man I felt had not been represented fairly... and I have made a complete DICK of myself!!

Wasting over 2 years on here arguing the case and pointing out inconsistances.... (Can't spell... don't care...)

9 years of your life? Tying yourself up in ever tightening knots!!!!!? I was right to feel concern for you. It's not surprising you don't know what's real and what isn't.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3737 on: April 26, 2019, 10:08:16 PM »

Is that the forum that was removed because of the threat of legal action?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3738 on: April 26, 2019, 10:29:39 PM »

Ok... here we go... The FORUM....  stopped APPARENTLY because facebook had stopped doing forums... now the real reason may have been because it had been challenged legally... I have no idea of that...

The Forum... then transferred to being "The Discussion Group" about the case ... which I said I joined, then left... (was removed)..Later I became aware somehow that  The Discussion Group was apparently removed because of a legal issue...

I have no idea why the group was removed... All I know is that I was part of the original forum... How.. I can't remember... but I was...

Maybe it had something to do with the way I used to search everything.... links etc... I'd go about things in an adhock way...  Put in web addresses etc....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3739 on: April 26, 2019, 10:45:00 PM »

What proof was there that this group faced legal action??  I have no idea... it was rumoured that this was the case... it may be true... I personally do not know...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3740 on: April 26, 2019, 11:05:19 PM »
What proof was there that this group faced legal action??  I have no idea... it was rumoured that this was the case... it may be true... I personally do not know...

Read it here https://www.facebook.com/vincenttabak/ - this person seems to have been a member of the same page? Or maybe it's another one. They also believe the Yorkshire Ripper case was a conspiracy.  %56&

Offline [...]

« Reply #3741 on: April 27, 2019, 10:42:20 AM »
CJ Leveson statement...

This was that one evening, which
might have been Friday 17 December 2010, as I was coming back from fine gym at
about 9pm, I had parked my car on the road and was just walking through the gates of
the main driveway, when I became aware of what sounded like two or perhaps three
people leaving by the side gate on the other side of the house

CJ's TV statements in "Countdown to Murder program"

From the program Countdown to Murder...  at  27:41 of the video

As I was on my way out to the gym, quite by chance, erm I met Vincent Tabak and we had a very brief conversation, erm and he seemed to be in quite an elated mood and was saying what a very beautiful evening it was erm, this light dusting of snow, erm thats all the conversation consisted of...

Tweet from the trial..

Harriet Tolputt

@HarrietTolputt
Follow Follow @HarrietTolputt
More
#Tabak told police he had seen landlord Chris Jefferies on the night of 17th Dec as he returned from a walk in the snow.

6:54 am - 18 Oct 2011

https://twitter.com/HarrietTolputt/status/126295120072032256

So Both CJ and Dr Vincent Tabak had the same answer..... No implication....

Then at 28:45 of the video

Vincent Tabak helped me move the car that morning, erm, becawse, there was snow on the drive, and I need some help, in the car being pushed up.. erm, the slight incline, erm, from the parking area onto the main part of the drive,, so that I could get the car out.Er, when I thanked Vincent for er, doing that for me, erm, his reply was,.. well what are neighbours for

I have stated that Dr Vincent Tabak didn't lie... CJ himself explains here that Dr Vincent Tabak didn't lie,

I've come back to this because of a Times article....  I haven't subscribed to The Times, so I have only what you can see on the page....

Tabak’s bid to blame Jo Yeates’s landlord led to his own arrest

October 29 2011, 1:01am,
The Times

Vincent Tabak’s victims did not just include Jo Yeates, her parents and her boyfriend. His entirely innocent landlord, who had been arrested for a murder he did not commit, had his ordeal prolonged because of lies told by Tabak.

Christopher Jefferies, a 65-year-old retired public school master with eccentrically wispy white hair, was questioned for three days. While he was in police custody Tabak, who was in Holland spending new year with his family, told police that his landlord’s Volvo had been moved on the night of Jo’s murder, something Mr Jefferies would have denied.

Tabak offered to make a statement on his return to the UK at the beginning of January but to his surprise two detectives immediately flew to the Netherlands to take…

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/tabaks-bid-to-blame-jo-yeatess-landlord-led-to-his-own-arrest-h2lnbpkcvjw

Two points about the article... Whoever wrote this article appears to know what CJ would have stated...

* Tabak, who was in Holland spending new year with his family, told police that his landlord’s Volvo had been moved on the night of Jo’s murder, something Mr Jefferies would have denied.

How would The Times Know that CJ would have denied this happening.... I believe CJ explains what happened when he saw Dr Vincent Tabak and what he told the Leveson, therefore I conclude that the car had moved from the road onto the drive.. But the volvo, wasn't the only car that CJ had access too, and in Dr Vincent Tabak's statement/phone call he doesn't say the type of car, he just states car...  Maybe CJ needs to state which car he drove that evening to avoid confusion... Or is The Times article telling us CJ didn't drive the Volvo that evening , but the other car... We know that 2 cars were taken from the drive of Canygne Road, when CJ was arrested...

The other point is:

* Tabak offered to make a statement on his return to the UK at the beginning of January but to his surprise two detectives immediately flew to the Netherlands to take…

Dr Vincent Tabak offering to make said statement on his return to the UK,... I have always questioned why this didn't happen, but now I am questioning how The Times were aware that Dr Vincent Tabak offered to make a statement on his return to the UK??

I cannot find anything on the internet that states this was what Dr Vincent Tabak had said, and wondered where The Times got their information from...

Again back to these statements of CJ's...

As I was on my way out to the gym, quite by chance, erm I met Vincent Tabak and we had a very brief conversation,

Then......
told police that his landlord’s Volvo had been moved on the night of Jo’s murder,

Dr Vincent Tabak does not say what time these events happened, and the two statements in themselves prove that what apparently Dr Vincent Tabak said was accurate... The car had moved...

We do not know the time of the conversation or whether or not Dr Vincent Tabak was arriving or leaving the building at the time he saw CJ... We do not know how long Dr Vincent Tabak was outside, and we do not know if Dr Vincent Tabak was still outside when CJ went to the gym...

So of course the car had moved on the night of the 17th December 2010, because CJ went to the GYM... CJ tells us so in his Leveson statement and the program he confirms that he saw Dr Vincent Tabak on his way out to the gym...

We do not know what questions that were put to Dr Vincent Tabak by the police in relation to CJ's movements.... As far as Dr Vincent Tabak was aware, when he arrived home from work, CJ's car could have been in the drive, then when he and Tanja returned after Dr Vincent Tabak had collected her from the party, the car was on the road, showing that CJ had gone out that evening... And CJ confirming that he indeed went out that evening in his Leveson statement...

We do not know how long Dr Vincent Tabak was outside when he spoke to CJ, simply he could have seen CJ leave in his car after the brief conversation... This is bugging me now.... The car situation, is bugging me...

The Police must have contacted Dr Vincent Tabak, to verify what ever answers CJ gave when he was being questioned at the Police station... I believe this is why Dr Vincent Tabak talks of the car... They could have asked him where CJ's car was parked.... They could have asked him if he saw CJ at all that weekend or evening...

I believe that they went to coroberate what information CJ gave at The Police station ,when he was being interviewed...

Tanja we are told rings the Police after CJ's arrest and informs them about the car, they also speak to Dr Vincent Tabak... And the difference between Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak is... Tanja would have seen where the car was when she left for the party and when she returned from the party... Or whether or not the car was there earlier on that evening before she left...

But..CJ, doesn't mention seeing Tanja... She has never said she saw CJ...

Dr Vincent Tabak on the other hand by CJ's own statement apparently spoke to him that evening... So I would say that Dr Vincent Tabak was CJ's witness, and the Police wanted THIS information immediately, to see if CJ was telling them the truth... In a signed statement from Dr Vincent Tabak.... Now we do not know if Dr Vincent Tabak signed anything that the Police took notes on when they interviewed him in Holland.... So we cannot say for a fact what Dr Vincent Tabak told the Police the same version of events as CJ has told us... But the tweet above tells us that Dr Vincent Tabak did indeed see CJ and it was mentioned at trial....

Jon Kay

Verified account

@jonkay01

DC Thomas: After landlord Christopher Jefferies arrested, Tabak rang police from Holland. He now "remembered" seeing CJ's car that night.

6:55 am - 17 Oct 2011

https://twitter.com/jonkay01/status/125932996971872256

Martin Brunt

Verified account

@skymartinbrunt
Follow Follow @skymartinbrunt
More
Joanna Yeates murder trial: Pros says Tabak called police to report movement of neighbour/landlord Chris Jefferies's car movement

7:39 am - 10 Oct 2011

https://twitter.com/skymartinbrunt/status/123407313582305280

Depending how ones reads the tweets or interprets what they should mean, when one is on trial, they appear damning,, yet I believe Dr Vincent Tabak was telling the police what he knew, and again by CJ's own admission the car had moved obviously as he had gone to the gym..  And that Dr Vincent Tabak had indeed seen CJ that evening..

So how did Dr Vincent Tabak lie about the car??

How was he supposed to have implicated CJ.... The Times tells us..

His entirely innocent landlord, who had been arrested for a murder he did not commit, had his ordeal prolonged because of lies told by Tabak.

What lies??

We have the car moving that evening and the next day, we have the mention that Dr Vincent Tabak saw CJ and these are the only statement I know of, but they wasn't a lie as I have demonstrated.. And by CJ's own admissions..

This next flummoxing statement..

*Tabak offered to make a statement on his return to the UK at the beginning of January

That statement in itself shows that what Dr Vincent Tabak had to say about CJ's car was unimportant, he shows that by his offer of what he knew about CJ's movements that evening/weekend could wait until he came back to the UK, it was not important enough to have the Police fly out to see him in Holland..

Far from him wanting to implicate CJ, I believe he was CJ's alibi as to CJ's movements, as The Police had CJ under arrest at that time. I believe the Police spoke to anyone whom had seen CJ that weekend..(imo)

Had The Times been the only source of information that knew that Dr Vincent Tabak had offered to give his statement about the car on his return to the UK??

If anyone has access to the full story at The Times and whom wrote it, I would appreciate if you could copy and paste, also if you don't mind screenshot the article also... And of course any other publication speaking of Dr Vincent Tabak offering to make a statement on his return to the UK....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3742 on: April 27, 2019, 12:18:22 PM »
Harriet Tolputt

@HarrietTolputt
Follow Follow @HarrietTolputt
More
#Tabak told police he had seen landlord Chris Jefferies on the night of 17th Dec as he returned from a walk in the snow.

6:54 am - 18 Oct 2011

CJ's Leveson statement..

This was that one evening, which
might have been Friday 17 December 2010, as I was coming back from fine gym at
about 9pm, I had parked my car on the road and was just walking through the gates of
the main driveway, when I became aware of what sounded like two or perhaps three
people leaving by the side gate on the other side of the house

As I was on my way out to the gym, quite by chance, erm I met Vincent Tabak and we had a very brief conversation, erm and he seemed to be in quite an elated mood and was saying what a very beautiful evening it was erm, this light dusting of snow, erm thats all the conversation consisted of...

Vincent Tabak helped me move the car that morning, erm, becawse, there was snow on the drive, and I need some help, in the car being pushed up.. erm, the slight incline, erm, from the parking area onto the main part of the drive,, so that I could get the car out.Er, when I thanked Vincent for er, doing that for me, erm, his reply was,.. well what are neighbours for

This could be construed as a lie (or a mistake)....  But If this is a lie or mistake then, CJ was Mistaken on which night he went to the gym...

I say construed as a lie, because I made a post before, when DCI Phil Jones states that it did not start snowing until around 2:00am on the 18th December 2010 and another forum member also confirms it was the 18th December 2010 that it snowed..

From the Countdown to Murder Program at 28:21 DCI Philip Jones says...

We know from local CCTV at sports clubs that it started to snow at 2:30am on the Saturday morning and it
            was heavy snow fall then up until around 8'O'clock.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8239.msg456650#msg456650

(6) Did it snow on Friday 17th December 2010? ........ No, it started snowing heavily approx. 1.30am Saturday 18th December.

Like most towns Bristol Council clear the main roads of snow, the rest is left to residents or the shops to clear or not to clear. Park Street is a hill and also a main thoroughfare so it was cleared of snow. Waitrose is on the triangle at the top of Park Street and so that too was cleared of snow.

Bristol did have snow, off the top of my head, about 4-5 days before the 17th, but remember it was icy cold and snow cleared or not turned to ice.

Hope this helps a little.

Therefore who was mistaken? Both CJ and Dr Vincent Tabak as to which night CJ went to the gym?   If it had been the 18th December 2010, surely Tanja would have been around...

Or is it the fact that Dr Vincent Tabak mentioned the snow, which therefore couldn't back up what CJ stated he did on the 17th December 2010??

Because as far as I know it didn't snow on Friday 17th December 2010 and CJ's Leveson statement says he thinks it may have been the 17th December 2010 he went to the gym..

So if it was Friday he went to the gym, no-one saw him....  But with CJ talking of snow also, he must have meant the 18th December 2010

The trouble being the Missing forum on facebook have always insisted that Joanna Yeates was Missing from the 17th December 2010, when there is no evidence to prove this....

CJ's  2nd witness statement therefore contains when he saw people at the path, that must have therefore been Saturday 18th December 2010, making these people even more important, if they have left the flat area on that day...

CJ and Dr Vincent Tabak apparently both talk of snow... both say the 17th December 2010, but how could Dr Vincent tabak know for sure that was the day it snowed?? When had his statement about snow been taken??
When he was in Holland, some 14 days later??

Easy for him to get the day wrong when thinking back...

Without seeing CJ or Dr Vincent Tabak's statements, we will not know what they actually state, as for CJ, I can only go on what he has stated at The Leveson and what he has stated on various TV programs...

The people at the path on the opposite side of the drive... should have been important, but they appear to have been forgotten about....

I go round in circles.... It doesn't make any sense as I keep saying...  It's like it has been made up to me...

Offline [...]

« Reply #3743 on: April 27, 2019, 02:14:17 PM »
What we know of CJ's Leveson statement it appear to start from when he arrives home from the gym... He says around 9:00pm he believes it to be the 17th December 2010

Now if it didn't snow on the 17th December 2010, CJ may have mistaken the wrong date...

That evening I remembered something else that I had not mentioned to
the police that I thought could possibly be material. This was that one evening, which
might have been Friday 17 December 2010, as I was coming back from the gym at
about 9pro, I had parked my car on the road and was just walking through the gates of
people leaving by the side gate on the other side of the house which I could not see as
there is a hedge in between and it was dark, I duly telephoned the police and relayed
this.

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122175642/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Second-Witness-Statement-of-Christopher-Jefferies.pdf

What is noticeable, is it starts from 9:00pm, beside whether or not we are confused as to which day CJ means...

* Friday 17th December 2010 Peter Stanley and CJ help Greg Reardon start his car so he can go on his journey to
  Sheffield anywhere between 5:00 and 7:00pm

( CJ doesn't mention this fact in his Leveson statement)

* CJ states at Leveson it may have been Friday he went to the gym at 9:00pm

* CJ also states this was the day he saw 2/3 people at the gate..

* CJ states he saw Dr Vincent Tabak in an elated mood when there was a light dusting of snow..

( This has to be on the Saturday 18th December 2010, as it hadn't started snowing until then..

You then have to question why on the 18th December 2010 Dr Vincent Tabak would be elated, if he had murdered his next door neighbour the day before? His apparent first Murder..)

* Dr Vincent Tabak mentions snow... that too must be the 18th December 2010

So is CJ confused as to the date being the 17th December 2010 when he came back from the gym and saw 2/3 people??

I ask this because he could have mentioned that this was the very same evening that he had assisted in starting Greg Reardons car with the aid of Peter Stanley..

But with him unsure in his Leveson statement and him talking of the gym and snow, I conclude it has to be the 18th December 2010, as he could have mentioned Greg and Peter Stanley in his statement to give a fuller account of that evenings events...

He remembers on the TV program that he saw Dr Vincent Tabak on his way out to the Gym, we do not know the time, he doesn't mention starting the car either that evening...

The starting of Greg's car, and the event which is CJ seeing Dr Vincent Tabak on his way to the gym, and the event of seeing 2/3 people at the gate, should all be in the statement CJ makes, about what should be Friday 17th December 2010.. ( But they appear to happen on different dates) (imo)

So now I am confused.... are the 3 events all on the same day? Did Greg go to Sheffield on the Friday or the Saturday?

If Greg's car is started on the Friday 17th December 2010, then why if CJ was at home on that evening,, as this is the conclusion I come to based on the talking of snow and lack of snow on Friday 17th December 2010 and his visit to the gym.. Why therefore did CJ not hear Joanna Yeates scream??

At 44, Canygne Road that evening of the 17th December 2010 we should have Geoffrey Hardyman, Dr Vincent Tabak, Joanna Yeates, and CJ...

Unless CJ went elsewhere on that evening after helping Greg get his car started... And CJ may have a witness to what he did Friday also.....

But if he was not elsewhere, he was at home at 44,Canygne Road and should have been aware of any disturbance at the property, he should have heard Dr Vincent Tabak apparently start his car to go to ASDA.... There were screams and people Milling about, cars etc... he was a member of the neighbourhood watch, did he not twitch his curtains??

We need to fully establish which day Joanna Yeates was last seen, we need to fully establish who CJ saw at the gate, we need to fully establish, which day CJ meant... Because Saturday 18th December 2010 appears to be the important date, as CJ has seen people leaving from Joanna Yeates Flat on returning from the gym, and I can only reiterate, the gym visit had to be the day it snowed, It had to be the day after everyone had had their parties, otherwise, I would have expected CJ to mention many people around and about at that time.. And not just the people at the gate...

These many people whom also could have been alibi witness's as to what CJ did on Friday 17th December 2010

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3744 on: April 27, 2019, 02:29:59 PM »

CJ's Leveson statement..

This could be construed as a lie (or a mistake)....  But If this is a lie or mistake then, CJ was Mistaken on which night he went to the gym...

I say construed as a lie, because I made a post before, when DCI Phil Jones states that it did not start snowing until around 2:00am on the 18th December 2010 and another forum member also confirms it was the 18th December 2010 that it snowed..

Therefore who was mistaken? Both CJ and Dr Vincent Tabak as to which night CJ went to the gym?   If it had been the 18th December 2010, surely Tanja would have been around...

Or is it the fact that Dr Vincent Tabak mentioned the snow, which therefore couldn't back up what CJ stated he did on the 17th December 2010??

Because as far as I know it didn't snow on Friday 17th December 2010 and CJ's Leveson statement says he thinks it may have been the 17th December 2010 he went to the gym..

So if it was Friday he went to the gym, no-one saw him....  But with CJ talking of snow also, he must have meant the 18th December 2010

The trouble being the Missing forum on facebook have always insisted that Joanna Yeates was Missing from the 17th December 2010, when there is no evidence to prove this....

CJ's  2nd witness statement therefore contains when he saw people at the path, that must have therefore been Saturday 18th December 2010, making these people even more important, if they have left the flat area on that day...

CJ and Dr Vincent Tabak apparently both talk of snow... both say the 17th December 2010, but how could Dr Vincent tabak know for sure that was the day it snowed?? When had his statement about snow been taken??

Without seeing CJ or Dr Vincent Tabak's statements, we will not know what they actually state, as for CJ, I can only go on what he has stated at The Leveson and what he has stated on various TV programs...

The people at the path on the opposite side of the drive... should have been important, but they appear to have been forgotten about....

I go round in circles.... It doesn't make any sense as I keep saying...  It's like it has been made up to me...
Never mind only another 12 years on the merry go round for you then, the only thing you should worry about is, it’s a  shame the Judge only gave this perverted monster 20 years.  If you want to spend the rest of your life confused about this animal, so be it and I hope you enjoy the rest of your life.  Fingers crossed he will get turned down for parole and you can go round in  plenty more circles, have fun  8@??)(
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 06:30:42 PM by Real justice »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3745 on: April 27, 2019, 02:38:00 PM »
CJ Leveson statement...

Tweet from the trial..

So Both CJ and Dr Vincent Tabak had the same answer..... No implication....

I have stated that Dr Vincent Tabak didn't lie... CJ himself explains here that Dr Vincent Tabak didn't lie,

I've come back to this because of a Times article....  I haven't subscribed to The Times, so I have only what you can see on the page....

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/tabaks-bid-to-blame-jo-yeatess-landlord-led-to-his-own-arrest-h2lnbpkcvjw

Two points about the article... Whoever wrote this article appears to know what CJ would have stated...

* Tabak, who was in Holland spending new year with his family, told police that his landlord’s Volvo had been moved on the night of Jo’s murder, something Mr Jefferies would have denied.

How would The Times Know that CJ would have denied this happening.... I believe CJ explains what happened when he saw Dr Vincent Tabak and what he told the Leveson, therefore I conclude that the car had moved from the road onto the drive.. But the volvo, wasn't the only car that CJ had access too, and in Dr Vincent Tabak's statement/phone call he doesn't say the type of car, he just states car...  Maybe CJ needs to state which car he drove that evening to avoid confusion... Or is The Times article telling us CJ didn't drive the Volvo that evening , but the other car... We know that 2 cars were taken from the drive of Canygne Road, when CJ was arrested...

The other point is:

* Tabak offered to make a statement on his return to the UK at the beginning of January but to his surprise two detectives immediately flew to the Netherlands to take…

Dr Vincent Tabak offering to make said statement on his return to the UK,... I have always questioned why this didn't happen, but now I am questioning how The Times were aware that Dr Vincent Tabak offered to make a statement on his return to the UK??

I cannot find anything on the internet that states this was what Dr Vincent Tabak had said, and wondered where The Times got their information from...

Again back to these statements of CJ's...

As I was on my way out to the gym, quite by chance, erm I met Vincent Tabak and we had a very brief conversation,

Then......
told police that his landlord’s Volvo had been moved on the night of Jo’s murder,

Dr Vincent Tabak does not say what time these events happened, and the two statements in themselves prove that what apparently Dr Vincent Tabak said was accurate... The car had moved...

We do not know the time of the conversation or whether or not Dr Vincent Tabak was arriving or leaving the building at the time he saw CJ... We do not know how long Dr Vincent Tabak was outside, and we do not know if Dr Vincent Tabak was still outside when CJ went to the gym...

So of course the car had moved on the night of the 17th December 2010, because CJ went to the GYM... CJ tells us so in his Leveson statement and the program he confirms that he saw Dr Vincent Tabak on his way out to the gym...

We do not know what questions that were put to Dr Vincent Tabak by the police in relation to CJ's movements.... As far as Dr Vincent Tabak was aware, when he arrived home from work, CJ's car could have been in the drive, then when he and Tanja returned after Dr Vincent Tabak had collected her from the party, the car was on the road, showing that CJ had gone out that evening... And CJ confirming that he indeed went out that evening in his Leveson statement...

We do not know how long Dr Vincent Tabak was outside when he spoke to CJ, simply he could have seen CJ leave in his car after the brief conversation... This is bugging me now.... The car situation, is bugging me...

The Police must have contacted Dr Vincent Tabak, to verify what ever answers CJ gave when he was being questioned at the Police station... I believe this is why Dr Vincent Tabak talks of the car... They could have asked him where CJ's car was parked.... They could have asked him if he saw CJ at all that weekend or evening...

I believe that they went to coroberate what information CJ gave at The Police station ,when he was being interviewed...

Tanja we are told rings the Police after CJ's arrest and informs them about the car, they also speak to Dr Vincent Tabak... And the difference between Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak is... Tanja would have seen where the car was when she left for the party and when she returned from the party... Or whether or not the car was there earlier on that evening before she left...

But..CJ, doesn't mention seeing Tanja... She has never said she saw CJ...

Dr Vincent Tabak on the other hand by CJ's own statement apparently spoke to him that evening... So I would say that Dr Vincent Tabak was CJ's witness, and the Police wanted THIS information immediately, to see if CJ was telling them the truth... In a signed statement from Dr Vincent Tabak.... Now we do not know if Dr Vincent Tabak signed anything that the Police took notes on when they interviewed him in Holland.... So we cannot say for a fact what Dr Vincent Tabak told the Police the same version of events as CJ has told us... But the tweet above tells us that Dr Vincent Tabak did indeed see CJ and it was mentioned at trial....

https://twitter.com/jonkay01/status/125932996971872256

https://twitter.com/skymartinbrunt/status/123407313582305280

Depending how ones reads the tweets or interprets what they should mean, when one is on trial, they appear damning,, yet I believe Dr Vincent Tabak was telling the police what he knew, and again by CJ's own admission the car had moved obviously as he had gone to the gym..  And that Dr Vincent Tabak had indeed seen CJ that evening..

So how did Dr Vincent Tabak lie about the car??

How was he supposed to have implicated CJ.... The Times tells us..

His entirely innocent landlord, who had been arrested for a murder he did not commit, had his ordeal prolonged because of lies told by Tabak.

What lies??

We have the car moving that evening and the next day, we have the mention that Dr Vincent Tabak saw CJ and these are the only statement I know of, but they wasn't a lie as I have demonstrated.. And by CJ's own admissions..

This next flummoxing statement..

*Tabak offered to make a statement on his return to the UK at the beginning of January

That statement in itself shows that what Dr Vincent Tabak had to say about CJ's car was unimportant, he shows that by his offer of what he knew about CJ's movements that evening/weekend could wait until he came back to the UK, it was not important enough to have the Police fly out to see him in Holland..

Far from him wanting to implicate CJ, I believe he was CJ's alibi as to CJ's movements, as The Police had CJ under arrest at that time. I believe the Police spoke to anyone whom had seen CJ that weekend..(imo)

Had The Times been the only source of information that knew that Dr Vincent Tabak had offered to give his statement about the car on his return to the UK??

If anyone has access to the full story at The Times and whom wrote it, I would appreciate if you could copy and paste, also if you don't mind screenshot the article also... And of course any other publication speaking of Dr Vincent Tabak offering to make a statement on his return to the UK....

It doesn't really matter nine, he confessed and his DNA was on her cold, dead flesh.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3746 on: April 27, 2019, 03:37:59 PM »

CJ's Leveson statement..

What do you mean by "It's like it has been made up............"? It has, or at least, the interpretation has, by YOU.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3747 on: April 27, 2019, 03:59:14 PM »
What's with the the call for witnesses to CJ's behaviour/actions and "We don't know................."? What makes you believe that WE have a God given right to the information to "know"? We know all it's necessary for us to know. A heinous crime was committed. A beautiful young woman's life, which was so full of promise, was cruelly taken from her. An innocent man was hounded, almost out of his mind, damned and incriminated simply because, visually, he didn't conform to accepted norms. Thankfully, the real culprit was weeded out, and at least in part, confessed because his DNA, perhaps I should call it his lust, was found on her body and he could hardly do otherwise. Yet here you STILL are, so obsessed with this monster's innocence, that, even now, it sounds as if you'd be willing to exchange him with an innocent man.

Offline puglove

« Reply #3748 on: April 28, 2019, 12:28:17 AM »
What's with the the call for witnesses to CJ's behaviour/actions and "We don't know................."? What makes you believe that WE have a God given right to the information to "know"? We know all it's necessary for us to know. A heinous crime was committed. A beautiful young woman's life, which was so full of promise, was cruelly taken from her. An innocent man was hounded, almost out of his mind, damned and incriminated simply because, visually, he didn't conform to accepted norms. Thankfully, the real culprit was weeded out, and at least in part, confessed because his DNA, perhaps I should call it his lust, was found on her body and he could hardly do otherwise. Yet here you STILL are, so obsessed with this monster's innocence, that, even now, it sounds as if you'd be willing to exchange him with an innocent man.

Just an excellent post. But I can't believe that this is still a thing. Tilting at windmills, chasing an elusive, bleak hope that a guilty man who has admitted his guilt and has ACCEPTED his guilt might not be guilty because nine, not nine, dot dot dot...wants to free an obviously GUILTY man.

Tabak killed Jo Yeates. He stole all that lovely promise from her, her family and her boyfriend. Nine, I hope life never bites you on the arse like it does for some people.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3749 on: April 28, 2019, 07:20:30 AM »

I was just trying to clarify, what appears to be an error made, that is all.... What ever the day is any event happened is important, I am not trying to switch one person for another, as I do not know who killed Joanna yeates.. I am just clarifying or trying to understand what is already in the public domain...

Just an excellent post. But I can't believe that this is still a thing. Tilting at windmills, chasing an elusive, bleak hope that a guilty man who has admitted his guilt and has ACCEPTED his guilt might not be guilty because nine, not nine, dot dot dot...wants to free an obviously GUILTY man.

Tabak killed Jo Yeates. He stole all that lovely promise from her, her family and her boyfriend. Nine, I hope life never bites you on the arse like it does for some people.

When you say tilting windmills, I say is this all made up??

I wonder if Dr Vincent Tabak is made up?  And i have been chasing an imaginary man...

I have tried to clarify if each of these people are separate real individuals, based on many forum members reactions here..

* Dr Vincent Tabak

* Tanja Morson

* Greg Reardon

* Joanna Yeates

* Chris Yeates

* CJ

* Rebecca Scott

* Laurence Penney

* Peter Stanley

* Teresa Yeates

* David Yeates

These are the people we know in this case, I try to be rational about this, and I do not understand why no-one will even contemplate anything I have said, which makes me believe that someone is not real...

And have wasted my time...

Everyone appears to know something that I do not.... Everyone appears to believe without a shadow of a doubt a mans story on the stand, that just doesn't stack up...

If the day of the conversation between CJ and Dr Vincent Tabak cannot be fully established, but can be concluded upon based on when it snowed ..... Then how can anything that was stated on the stand be accurate, if we know not of which day for a fact that Joanna Yeates was Murdered??

Is Dr Vincent Tabak, one in the same person as someone else? Is this why everyone keeps telling me he is guilty?

Is the entire case true? 

I feel I have made a complete arse of myself... I have tried to look at everything as to why it doesn't make sense and I come to the same conclusion.. That it cannot be real...

So why all the hype with CJ.. why all the plastering over papers...

I sometimes feel that i am being cruel, but I don't wish to be, The Yeates for instance, if they have lost their daughter, that is shocking, but I come back to why are they allowed at a crime scene, when forensic tents are there,

when a crime scene should be kept sterile... And with everything else that hasn't appeared to follow the correct course, I then come to the conclusion it is made up.... Or there is something else amiss...

I need to stop chasing the Windmills, I need to stay with my conclusions, I need to go no further.... 

As for the trial.... was that just media hype??