Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599743 times)

jixy

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3855 on: May 05, 2019, 08:46:15 PM »

I was thinking the other day, yes I do think..... I was thinking about how most have tried to put me off my belief, by various means and to be honest, it feels like brainwashing...

Brainwashing? no one makes you do it post about it or read it. You put yourself in this position

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3856 on: May 05, 2019, 10:47:29 PM »
This image from SKY News at the time says that Joanna Yeates has been found near a Golf Course,... The image is of a Police car at the other end of Longwood Lane, near the golf course...

So where was Joanna Yeates supposed to have been found??  Did the media not get the information?, they were there when the Fire Engines turned up at the other end of Longwood Lane, so why 2 options of where she may be??

`There was a third alternative...

From:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342079/Unbearable-pain-Parents-tragic-Joanna-Yeates-visit-site-body-discovered-frozen-body-delays-postmortem-results.html
Its all a dream, go back to sleep  &^&*%

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3857 on: May 05, 2019, 11:01:57 PM »
Even though the report has been updated, this statement I believe came from the TV appeal The Yeates made on the 23rd December 2010...

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 23:03, 25 December 2010

'I Think she's been abducted after getting home from her flat. She wouldn't have gone out by herself"

We alway had the idea of abduction in the beginning, because of the parents belief, this had happened, I could never understand why that was the belief, seeing as Joanna Yeates  was a grown woman of 25 years, whom had the capability to go where ever she chose, a weekend to herself, with her boyfriend away, allowing her the freedom to do whatever she chose...

So why...... Wouldn't Joanna Yeates have gone out by her self?? what is that about?? what does that mean???

We know little to nothing of Joanna Yeates and statements like that give more questions..
Remember the Yeates said they knew that she had been abducted because of "What was left behind".... Well put that together with the..... "She would never go out by herself".. and one needs to question what they believed happened.. The Flat being Untidy, then Tidy in the next breath, the tour of the flat with nothing out of place.. Greg waiting for an age to contact her parents or the Police....

So what was wrong with Joanna Yeates that meant she would not go out on her own??

We have 3 CCTV clips of Joanna Yeates shopping and 1 CCTV clip from The Ram...
There is someone ahead of her in Bargain Booze, there's people in Tesco's... The Ram, she may be seen what looks like leaving on her own, but we do not know if someone is stood waiting for her at the door for instance... And waitrose there are many people about, there was even one guy there looking like he was watching her... So there is no real proof that she was totally on her own at any time returning back to Canygne Road..

This is a quote from her parents, why do we not know what made them believe she had been abducted... There cannot have been any obvious signs of a struggle or fight in the Flat, and why if she wasn't expected to be elsewhere, was Greg not worried that she wasn't home, if she wouldn't have gone out by herself?

That statement by David Yeates is important, it divulges a little something of Joanna Yeates nature, we simply didn't know and therefore questions whether or not she should have been elsewhere that weekend, I conclude this because Greg should have been extremely worried about her if there was a reason for her not going out on her own... Was someone supposed to be looking after her?

Were arrangements made for Joanna Yeates that weekend... The statement from David brings many questions forward..

If Greg leaves for Sheffield before Joanna Yeates returns home, had there been someone who brought Joanna Yeates home from work? Dropped her off for instance??  Popped in for a cuppa...

Why wouldn't Joanna Yeates not have gone out by herself ?????
What was it about Joanna Yeates meaning she could not or would not go out on her own!!

That brought me back to CJ, just then, he apparently saw 2/3 people at the gate, he has never said it was Joanna Yeates, but it may have been reading the statement by David Yeates, it was a possibility..

I'm puzzled by the statement of David Yeates, I'm intrigued to know why Joanna Yeates wouldn't have gone out by herself??
Again you got it wrong Billy, this is what he said

I feel sure she would not have gone out by herself leaving all these things behind and she was taken away somewhere.

Leaving all these things behind!  Your research lets you down everytime Billy. 

You have just gone and  taken it from a headline section, this is what the editors do, a bullet pointer, not the whole story.  You do this on purpose so you can twist the truth.  Everyone knows your game Billy
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 11:27:37 PM by Real justice »

Offline [...]

« Reply #3858 on: May 05, 2019, 11:23:15 PM »
Police search cliffs for missing architect
Detectives are searching for a young architect who went missing from her home in Bristol five days ago.
Police officers and mountain rescue teams have spent much of the day scouring cliffs and woodland around the Avon Gorge for any sign of 25 year old Joanna Yeates.
Nicola Pearson reports.
22 Dec 2010

Transcript of Clip

Reporter:
Today police called upon Mountain rescue teams to help them in their desperate search for the Missing 25 year old.
At the Avon Gorge in these difficult conditions the rescue teams with there climbing equipment to get to hard to reach areas that Police officers couldn't. It meant that they gained better vantage points to view ledges on the cliffs.

Alan George Fire and rescue:
At the moment we are tasked with covering the whole of the north side of the avon gorge right the way along from the stoke bishop end through to the observatory, checking the tops of cliffs, the bottom of the cliffs.. We're not actually committing anyone to the cliff face at this time, other than putting people on the rope work, so they can safely access the very edge of the cliff to look down onto the snow covered ledges and things, to maximise the probability of finding her.

Reporter:
At the same time Police Officers were searching the Bristol Downs, combing through woodlands looking for any sign of Joanna herself,or any of her possessions. This is one of the last images captured of Joanna Yeates taken by a CCTV camera, just hours before she disappeared.
The 25 year old is an architect, her colleagues are extremely concerned for her safety.

Keith Pavey [Building Design Partnership]
She's a lovely, bubbly, lively person, she's the life and soul, very well liked in the office, it's just totally out of character that she should do this.

Reporter:
Joanna was with her workmates on Friday evening, they went for a drink just before she disappeared.

Another Reporter:
Joanna left this pub in Park Street in Bristol on Friday evening around about 8;00 0'clock. It's believed that she then walked up the hill towards her home in Clifton.

Reporter:
Police say that she stopped at a Waitrose, then this Tesco express in Clifton on her way home.

Another Reporter:
Police know that Joanna arrived back here at her home in Clifton, because they found her Supermarket reciepts, but they have no idea what happened next.

Reporter:
Forensic Officers have spent a second day at the flat looking for clues we understand Joanna's purse, keys and phone were all inside.So far search teams have found nothing, but Joanna's friends and family are clinging on to the hope that she hasn't come to any harm. Nichola Pearson, BBC Points West

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-12062830/police-search-cliffs-for-missing-architect

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time Police Officers were searching the Bristol Downs, combing through woodlands looking for any sign of Joanna herself, or any of her possessions.

What possessions of Joanna Yeates were missing for them to start looking for them 2 days after she was reported Missing?

We find out in January 2011 about the Missing Sock, But this report is 2 days in to her disappearance, so what apparently were they looking for??

She wasn't dead at this point, so the Missing sock is irrelevant, what possessions of Joanna Yeates were the police trying to locate on the 22nd December 2010??

We have 2 days of forensics, meaning they started on the Flat on the 20th December 2010, when she was first reported Missing...

We also have the image of Joanna Yeates shopping in Waitrose as early as the 22nd December 2010,

This is one of the last images captured of Joanna Yeates taken by a CCTV camera, just hours before she disappeared.

Hours before she disappeared??

What time was she supposed to have disappeared?? Hours?? What time did Joanna yeates go into Waitrose??

You have two options here.... Either the CCTV image from Waitrose is from earlier on in the day, or they have something to indicate that Joanna Yeates disappeared at a certain time... Hours after 8:00pm on Friday 17th December 2010.. If the CCTV is correct, then Dr Vincent Tabak could not have attacked her as has been stated, in the time frame given...

The reporter says: Police say that she stopped at a Waitrose, then this Tesco express in Clifton on her way home.

Telling us it was just after she left The Ram pub... So Where does hours later come from??

What time and date did Joanna Yeates disappear?? we have hours to consider and there must be something that indicates this..

We have receipts from 2 supermarkets that the Police found... We presume one is Tesco's, so where is the receipt from the other supermarket? Was it from Waitrose or somewhere else?? These receipts have never seen the light of day..

This video clip reveals quite a lot, being the first to tell us about 2 supermarkets and the intense forensic examination taking place for a Missing person..

Wonder what possessions they were looking for??

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3859 on: May 06, 2019, 07:44:45 AM »
Transcript of Clip

Reporter:
Today police called upon Mountain rescue teams to help them in their desperate search for the Missing 25 year old.
At the Avon Gorge in these difficult conditions the rescue teams with there climbing equipment to get to hard to reach areas that Police officers couldn't. It meant that they gained better vantage points to view ledges on the cliffs.

Alan George Fire and rescue:
At the moment we are tasked with covering the whole of the north side of the avon gorge right the way along from the stoke bishop end through to the observatory, checking the tops of cliffs, the bottom of the cliffs.. We're not actually committing anyone to the cliff face at this time, other than putting people on the rope work, so they can safely access the very edge of the cliff to look down onto the snow covered ledges and things, to maximise the probability of finding her.

Reporter:
At the same time Police Officers were searching the Bristol Downs, combing through woodlands looking for any sign of Joanna herself,or any of her possessions. This is one of the last images captured of Joanna Yeates taken by a CCTV camera, just hours before she disappeared.
The 25 year old is an architect, her colleagues are extremely concerned for her safety.

Keith Pavey [Building Design Partnership]
She's a lovely, bubbly, lively person, she's the life and soul, very well liked in the office, it's just totally out of character that she should do this.

Reporter:
Joanna was with her workmates on Friday evening, they went for a drink just before she disappeared.

Another Reporter:
Joanna left this pub in Park Street in Bristol on Friday evening around about 8;00 0'clock. It's believed that she then walked up the hill towards her home in Clifton.

Reporter:
Police say that she stopped at a Waitrose, then this Tesco express in Clifton on her way home.

Another Reporter:
Police know that Joanna arrived back here at her home in Clifton, because they found her Supermarket reciepts, but they have no idea what happened next.

Reporter:
Forensic Officers have spent a second day at the flat looking for clues we understand Joanna's purse, keys and phone were all inside.So far search teams have found nothing, but Joanna's friends and family are clinging on to the hope that she hasn't come to any harm. Nichola Pearson, BBC Points West

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-12062830/police-search-cliffs-for-missing-architect

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time Police Officers were searching the Bristol Downs, combing through woodlands looking for any sign of Joanna herself, or any of her possessions.

What possessions of Joanna Yeates were missing for them to start looking for them 2 days after she was reported Missing?

We find out in January 2011 about the Missing Sock, But this report is 2 days in to her disappearance, so what apparently were they looking for??

She wasn't dead at this point, so the Missing sock is irrelevant, what possessions of Joanna Yeates were the police trying to locate on the 22nd December 2010??

We have 2 days of forensics, meaning they started on the Flat on the 20th December 2010, when she was first reported Missing...

We also have the image of Joanna Yeates shopping in Waitrose as early as the 22nd December 2010,

This is one of the last images captured of Joanna Yeates taken by a CCTV camera, just hours before she disappeared.

Hours before she disappeared??

What time was she supposed to have disappeared?? Hours?? What time did Joanna yeates go into Waitrose??

You have two options here.... Either the CCTV image from Waitrose is from earlier on in the day, or they have something to indicate that Joanna Yeates disappeared at a certain time... Hours after 8:00pm on Friday 17th December 2010.. If the CCTV is correct, then Dr Vincent Tabak could not have attacked her as has been stated, in the time frame given...

The reporter says: Police say that she stopped at a Waitrose, then this Tesco express in Clifton on her way home.

Telling us it was just after she left The Ram pub... So Where does hours later come from??

What time and date did Joanna Yeates disappear?? we have hours to consider and there must be something that indicates this..

We have receipts from 2 supermarkets that the Police found... We presume one is Tesco's, so where is the receipt from the other supermarket? Was it from Waitrose or somewhere else?? These receipts have never seen the light of day..

This video clip reveals quite a lot, being the first to tell us about 2 supermarkets and the intense forensic examination taking place for a Missing person..

Wonder what possessions they were looking for??
Why are you wondering what possessions they were looking for?  You don’t think it’s real, it never happened, or have you forgot?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3860 on: May 06, 2019, 07:50:30 AM »
Why are you wondering what possessions they were looking for?  You don’t think it’s real, it never happened, or have you forgot?

I just find this things by accident, I am unsure of all of this that is all...

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3861 on: May 06, 2019, 08:09:34 AM »
I just find this things by accident, I am unsure of all of this that is all...
You talk  DOUBLE DUTCH Billy  8(0(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #3863 on: May 06, 2019, 08:22:50 AM »
https://www.landscapejuice.com/2010/12/help-find-jo-yeates-helpfindjo.html

Help find Jo Yeates #helpfindjo

I was so upset to see the parents of missing landscape architect, Jo Yeates, on the BBC news this afternoon. I felt so desperately unhappy for them and I can only begin to image how they must be feeling.

I wanted to publicise this story because I'm also a father of a young daughter and because Jo is a member of my profession.

I sincerely hope there is a happy ending and my thoughts go to her parents at this time.

From the Help Jo Yeates website:

"On Friday 17 December 2010, 25 year old landscape architect Joanna Yeates left the Bristol Ram pub at approximately 8pm. She headed home to her house in Canynge Rd, Clifton via Waitrose on Clifton Triangle and the Tesco Express on Regent Street at 8:40pm. She has not been seen or heard from since. Jo is 5ft 4, of medium build with short blonde hair and blue/grey eyes. Anyone who has seen Joanna or knows of her whereabouts is asked to contact the Operation Braid incident room on 0845 456 7000 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111."

For more details, please visit Avon and Somerset police avonandsomerset.police.uk/jo

Please also see http://helpfindjo.wordpress.com/

Comments
Thank you for this article. Anything anyone can do to spread awareness is helping. We want our Jo back.

I found your article through a google search for Jo.
If you are on facebook, please join this ever-growing group to help the search, and invite anyone you think that might help.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_169097479794933&ap=1

Jacquie Yeates

Posted by: Jacquie | Dec 24, 2010 at 03:08 AM

This has filled me with dread and utter sorrow that something like this can happen. I feel very sad seeing the photos, my heart goes out to the parents.

Posted by: Dan | Dec 25, 2010 at 10:51 PM

My sincere condolences go out to her family at this sad time.

Posted by: Dan Tarleton | Dec 28, 2010 at 02:32 PM

i just seen this - caught my eye on the right of screen.
i have been thinking about this , and no-one is talking about it ?!!

its so sad . why ? no update today on bbc website news but was on front cover of papers yesterday re update.

blessings to anyone thats knows jo yates......

Posted by: robin ainsworth | Jan 06, 2011 at 11:55 PM

I was in Bristol in the same Tesco's just two nights before she went missing. Clifton was a lovely area, my mother lives there at the moment, my sympathies too to the family.

Posted by: Carol Miers | Jan 08, 2011 at 05:33 PM

Post a comment

Thank you for this article. Anything anyone can do to spread awareness is helping. We want our Jo back.

I found your article through a google search for Jo.
If you are on facebook, please join this ever-growing group to help the search, and invite anyone you think that might help.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_169097479794933&ap=1

Jacquie Yeates

Posted by: Jacquie | Dec 24, 2010 at 03:08 AM

A lot of effort has gone in to searching the internet for any article about Jo yeates, Jaquie Yeates too had been searching, I was wondering why, there was already a helpfindjo webpage by the family.
And this article quotes from it.. giving the link to the helpfindjo website, that was set up by the family.

https://helpfindjo.wordpress.com/

This just goes to show, so many people were searching for information about Joanna yeates through google etc, and not just Dr Vincent Tabak... As the searches presented at trial claim they were his, without knowing of a full forensic analsys of computers etc, we do not know who searched what..

Edit.. Jaquie also leads us to the Missing Facebook group, so from that I assume it must be her cousin Jaquie.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3864 on: May 06, 2019, 08:27:19 AM »

Looking for possessions suggests that something was MISSING!

So what was MISSING????

This is stated on the 22nd December 2010....

What possessions of Joanna Yeates were Missing that we know nothing about?

Was Dr Vincent tabak aware of these possessions??

Apparently he only knew of the Pizza and the sock, when their is obviously something else Missing!!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3865 on: May 06, 2019, 08:46:00 AM »

So what was MISSING????

Apparently he only knew of the Pizza and the sock, when their is obviously something else Missing!!
Joanna’s whole life and future went MISSING Billy, that’s what went missing, taken by a sick perverted monster, who hopefully will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3866 on: May 06, 2019, 11:45:38 AM »
Re the title thread I am just reading a book by William Clegg QC 'Under The Wig'.  It's an autobiography of sorts interspersed by chapters dedicated to some of the high profile cases he was instructed as defence counsel, one being the murder of Joanna Yeates.

I don't think anyone could doubt WC's thoroughness in putting up the best possible defence for his clients even when the accused admitted guilt as Tabak did. 

In this case it came down to murder or the lesser charge of manslaughter and much depended on expert testimony as to how long it would take to strangle someone.  WC instructed pathologist Dr Nat Cary who told the court less than 5 seconds if the vagal nerve was gripped.  The expert for the prosecution told the court it probably took between 15 and 30 seconds.

"The quicker Miss Yeate's death the more feasible Tabak's lack of intent was.  But even if the jury accepted the evidence of our renowned expert over the prosecution's it was still possible that Tabak had intended to commit murder"

He concludes the chapter by saying:

"To this day nobody really knows why Tabak killed Miss Yeates.  Aside from Vincent Tabak, that is"
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3867 on: May 06, 2019, 12:52:04 PM »
Re the title thread I am just reading a book by William Clegg QC 'Under The Wig'.  It's an autobiography of sorts interspersed by chapters dedicated to some of the high profile cases he was instructed as defence counsel, one being the murder of Joanna Yeates.

I don't think anyone could doubt WC's thoroughness in putting up the best possible defence for his clients even when the accused admitted guilt as Tabak did. 

In this case it came down to murder or the lesser charge of manslaughter and much depended on expert testimony as to how long it would take to strangle someone.  WC instructed pathologist Dr Nat Cary who told the court less than 5 seconds if the vagal nerve was gripped.  The expert for the prosecution told the court it probably took between 15 and 30 seconds.

"The quicker Miss Yeate's death the more feasible Tabak's lack of intent was.  But even if the jury accepted the evidence of our renowned expert over the prosecution's it was still possible that Tabak had intended to commit murder"

He concludes the chapter by saying:

"To this day nobody really knows why Tabak killed Miss Yeates.  Aside from Vincent Tabak, that is"

To this day nobody really knows why Tabak killed Miss Yeates.  Aside from Vincent Tabak, that is"

WOW.... That deserves a WOW &%%6 &%%6 &%%6

OMG.... So the trial was tripe, the defence was tripe and the prosecution was tripe....

How therefore can anyone accept the story on the stand if Clegg himself didn't believe the story? Hadn't he got Dr Vincent Tabak to sign something in September 2011, according to leonora's checks...

So the apparent Sex video's were irrelevant, the porn they tried to use after the trial to bolster up said trial result, making the public feel they had indeed netted a monster..

The prostitutes etc, they claimed in the media, he had used... all irrelevant, ...

So why has the law accepted Dr Vincent Tabak's story on the stand, if there wasn't a motive for such an act...

Not only that, but the time of death has been established by Dr Vincent Tabak's tale on the stand, they have no idea, when Joanna yeates died....  Could have been anytime that weekend..

And everyone says I'm mad.....

That mad.... It's bonkers.....

Where's the Evidence!!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3868 on: May 06, 2019, 01:19:51 PM »
To this day nobody really knows why Tabak killed Miss Yeates.  Aside from Vincent Tabak, that is"

WOW.... That deserves a WOW &%%6 &%%6 &%%6

OMG.... So the trial was tripe, the defence was tripe and the prosecution was tripe....

How therefore can anyone accept the story on the stand if Clegg himself didn't believe the story? Hadn't he got Dr Vincent Tabak to sign something in September 2011, according to leonora's checks...

So the apparent Sex video's were irrelevant, the porn they tried to use after the trial to bolster up said trial result, making the public feel they had indeed netted a monster..

The prostitutes etc, they claimed in the media, he had used... all irrelevant, ...

So why has the law accepted Dr Vincent Tabak's story on the stand, if there wasn't a motive for such an act...

Not only that, but the time of death has been established by Dr Vincent Tabak's tale on the stand, they have no idea, when Joanna yeates died....  Could have been anytime that weekend..

And everyone says I'm mad.....

That mad.... It's bonkers.....

Where's the Evidence!!

How the hell did you get this impression from what Holly posted? The reason ONLY Tabak knows what his real intentions were, is that to date, no one has come up with a method to enable us to read minds! All anyone can do, is look at the evidence and assess the likelihood of his intentions. Seriously, the reason you're where you are is because you read the WRONG things into what has been said!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3869 on: May 06, 2019, 01:23:34 PM »

So what was MISSING????

Obviously? No, that's your reading of it.