Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599712 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3930 on: May 07, 2019, 08:42:25 PM »
everyone is wrong or not good enough just not Tabak
No... I just like fair... And this case is well off... I want to know the truth, that is all..

jixy

« Reply #3931 on: May 07, 2019, 08:44:22 PM »
No it isnt... and you arent fair! Not to anyone involved  apart from him

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3932 on: May 07, 2019, 08:46:43 PM »
I wouldn't want him, to be fair.... Bit worrying if you ask me...
Ha Ha “yeh right”

Offline [...]

« Reply #3933 on: May 07, 2019, 08:49:00 PM »
No it isnt... and you arent fair! Not to anyone involved  apart from him

Jixy... I still have this going around my head...

Ian Kelcey, senior partner at Bristol firm Kelcey & Hall and Law Society council member said: ‘It’s a myth that clients get the same level of service on legal aid rates as when they pay privately - that disappeared about 10 years ago.’

Speaking at the Law Society’s criminal law conference, Kelcey said there is a limit to what firms can be expected to do on legal aid rates: ‘We can’t supply a platinum level of service with base metal rates of pay.’ He suggested that firms be open with clients about how much the government pays and explain the constraints this puts on them.

Base Metal Service..... I remember posting about it a while ago... But honestly, what does that say for the justice system, and people whom cannot afford to investigate every avenue that may bare fruit....??

Do they just give up and say... OK....I'm Guilty???

jixy

« Reply #3934 on: May 07, 2019, 08:51:56 PM »
you have had all this explained to you many many times...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3935 on: May 07, 2019, 08:52:30 PM »
Maybe not, but unless I know what I need to look for, I have to apply every possibility... And question every element I can think of... Hence.........

The Defence appear not to have looked at every avenue... But I suppose if one is on legal aid, you only get a Base Metal service and not a platinum service, someone with money could afford...

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/legal-aid-equality-a-myth-says-solicitor-advocate-kelcey/65516.article

I may add that Kelsey Hall were Dr vincent Tabak's solicitors...

So you admit that just picking at the first things that comes into your head  @)(++(*. If he was innocent, you would have been able to supply at least ONE relevant, indisputable fact!

Kelsey Hall were Dr vincent Tabak's solicitors? Are you sure? I thought none of it actually happened?  @)(++(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #3936 on: May 07, 2019, 08:56:59 PM »
So you admit that just picking at the first things that comes into your head  @)(++(*. If he was innocent, you would have been able to supply at least ONE relevant, indisputable fact!

Kelsey Hall were Dr vincent Tabak's solicitors? Are you sure? I thought none of it actually happened?  @)(++(*

I admit... I still do not know what is real or not anymore with this case... But maybe that is the point, to confuse..

I keep saying, this case has bothered me from the beginning, nothing adds up... You cannot accept lies on the stand that were all revealed in the media at the time as fact to how a crime may have been committed, by a man, whom doesn't remember even speaking to CJ that weekend...  He never mentions it at all at trial...

But we know he did... Because CJ has told us so.......

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3937 on: May 07, 2019, 08:58:42 PM »
It’s up to you, your the mod if you can’t see what is acceptable yourself, so be it.  I’m quite willing to leave this topic and conversation, no wonder no one posts.  I don’t do Facebook and I certainly ain’t doing on here thanks.

Anyone may report a post that he or she finds offensive, not just the mods! And, many posters do report posts.  Personally, I'm not keen on the idea of quoting from people's Facebook pages, but, as far as I'm aware, it is not against forum rules.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3938 on: May 07, 2019, 08:59:57 PM »

Base Metal Service..... I remember posting about it a while ago... But honestly, what does that say for the justice system, and people whom cannot afford to investigate every avenue that may bare fruit....??

You Forget one thing Billy, you’re Bestie did plead guilty, so he should have got the Poundland representation and not cost the tax payer millions

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3939 on: May 07, 2019, 09:01:12 PM »
I admit... I still do not know what is real or not anymore with this case... But maybe that is the point, to confuse..

I keep saying, this case has bothered me from the beginning, nothing adds up... You cannot accept lies on the stand that were all revealed in the media at the time as fact to how a crime may have been committed, by a man, whom doesn't remember even speaking to CJ that weekend...  He never mentions it at all at trial...

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness — called a “psychosis”— in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, which are unshakable beliefs in something untrue
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9599-delusional-disorder
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3940 on: May 07, 2019, 09:01:32 PM »

What are you talking about 'every avenue#? the bloody man confessed! How many years have you been rattling on about this now? Picking at irrelevant BS and trawling through Twitter and FB - would you like the case to be still on-going and Tabak's confession to be ignored? If trails were ran the way you suggest, no one would get justice and the legal system would collapse, it would cost so much money that it would be inoperable.

Lets ignore ALL the confessions and concentrate on whether the victim once changed her shoes at a wedding!  %56&

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3941 on: May 07, 2019, 09:02:05 PM »
Anyone may report a post that he or she finds offensive, not just the mods! And, many posters do report posts.  Personally, I'm not keen on the idea of quoting from people's Facebook pages, but, as far as I'm aware, it is not against forum rules.
Thanks, we’re past that one I’ve lost, Billy said your at it as well  @)(++(*

jixy

« Reply #3942 on: May 07, 2019, 09:03:30 PM »

when he was vague it was for a reason. he had taken someone's life. he was never gonna give the whole story in gory detail and you will never find it out.  It is not our right to know . You will also never know which part of his story was true and which part was lies to help his manslaughter story along its way. When he said sorry in court we can only hope that was true!

Offline [...]

« Reply #3943 on: May 07, 2019, 09:04:19 PM »

Sally Ramage:

Defence Counsel: Did you remain at home or did you go out?
Tabak: I went out
I sent Tanja a text message after I returned; just after 7.15pm
I had gone for a quick walk to take pictures of snow.
I left by small garden gate to Bristol Road then returned.
I didn’t take any photos- the snow was dirty.
At 7.25 – after I had returned, I accessed my bank account via Internet until 7.37pm.

Where does Dr Vincent Tabak mention CJ??

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

I'm assuming it was around the time he saw CJ:

CJ's TV statements in "Countdown to Murder program"

From the program Countdown to Murder...  at  27:41 of the video

As I was on my way out to the gym, quite by chance, erm I met Vincent Tabak and we had a very brief conversation, erm and he seemed to be in quite an elated mood and was saying what a very beautiful evening it was erm, this light dusting of snow, erm thats all the conversation consisted of...

So CJ must have left between 7:00 and 7:30pm, unless Dr Vincent Tabak went out again....

But still Dr Vincent Tabak hasn't recalled seeing CJ,.. even though CJ recalls seeing Dr Vincent Tabak..

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3944 on: May 07, 2019, 09:06:18 PM »

How do you know he doesn't remember speaking to CJ? But then CJ has no reason to lie, Tabak does!