Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599739 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4035 on: May 09, 2019, 11:13:57 AM »

Letter: I have typed it so I can refer to it easier....

Dear Mr Jefferies

I write further to correspondence between Avon and Somerset LegalServices Directive andd your Solicitor. Whilst we believe your arrest was an integral step in this challenging and complex Investigation. I write formally to acknowledge the hurt that you suffered as a result of that arrest, detention and eventual release on police bail in connection with the murder of Joanna Yeates in December 2010 and which was the subject of huge media interest.

I accept unequivocally that you played no part in the murder and that you are wholly innocent of the crime. Colleagues were grateful for your full and helpful cooperation of their investigation which eventually resulted in the successful prosecution of the true offender.

I understand that the length of time that you spent on police bail caused you significant distress and inevitably prolonged the period of time when you remained in the public eye as someone who was still suspected of involvement in an appalling crime. The police did not make it clear publicly that you were no longer a suspect in the investigation as soon as you were released from bail on 5 March 2011. While it is not normal practice to make such a public statement, in the circumstances of the exceptional media attention your arrest attracted I acknowledge we should have considered this and I an very sorry for the suffering you experienced as a result.

Noticeable points

(1): There is no date of arrest

(2): It manages the date for release from bail being 5 March 2011

(3): True offender

(4): police bail in connection with the murder of Joanna Yeates in December 2010

(5):  Date of letter being sent is Missing

This is bugging me now..... When was this actually written?? And whom wrote it???

You have real problems (imo), this letter is supposed to have been received in 2013  nearly 2 years after Dr Vincent Tabak is sent to prison for the murder of Joanna Yeates.

It should be after the Leveson in 2012, as I posted that the action against the Police was mentioned...

But I can't see that being correct....

* Where does it mention the date of arrest and the 3 days he was held in custody?

* Where does it mention the date of Joanna Yeates murder being 17th December 2010 as stated at trial

* Where does it mention Dr Vincent Tabak being the offender?? by 2013 everyone was aware whom was in prison...

I get the impression it was written in 2011, I say this because of 2 major points, no idea when Joanna Yeates was Murdered and no idea who the murderer was....  That apparently being Dr Vincent Tabak...

I could be wrong, it's just the impression it gives me...

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4036 on: May 09, 2019, 11:30:20 AM »

Dear Mr Jefferies

I write further to correspondence between Avon and Somerset LegalServices Directive andd your Solicitor. Whilst we believe your arrest was an integral step in this challenging and complex Investigation. I write formally to acknowledge the hurt that you suffered as a result of that arrest, detention and eventual release on police bail in connection with the murder of Joanna Yeates in December 2010 and which was the subject of huge media interest.

I accept unequivocally that you played no part in the murder and that you are wholly innocent of the crime. Colleagues were grateful for your full and helpful cooperation of their investigation which eventually resulted in the successful prosecution of the true offender.

I understand that the length of time that you spent on police bail caused you significant distress and inevitably prolonged the period of time when you remained in the public eye as someone who was still suspected of involvement in an appalling crime. The police did not make it clear publicly that you were no longer a suspect in the investigation as soon as you were released from bail on 5 March 2011. While it is not normal practice to make such a public statement, in the circumstances of the exceptional media attention your arrest attracted I acknowledge we should have considered this and I an very sorry for the suffering you experienced as a result.

Noticeable points

(4): police bail in connection with the murder of Joanna Yeates in December 2010

This is bugging me now..... When was this actually written?? And whom wrote it???

You have real problems (imo), this letter is supposed to have been received in 2013  nearly 2 years after Dr Vincent Tabak is sent to prison for the murder of Joanna Yeates.

It should be after the Leveson in 2012, as I posted that the action against the Police was mentioned...

* Where does it mention the date of arrest and the 3 days he was held in custody?

* Where does it mention the date of Joanna Yeates murder being 17th December 2010 as stated at trial

* Where does it mention Dr Vincent Tabak being the offender?? by 2013 everyone was aware whom was in prison...

I get the impression it was written in 2011, I say this because of 2 major points, no idea when Joanna Yeates was Murdered and no idea who the murderer was....  That apparently being Dr Vincent Tabak...

You have typed it so it’s not the true version.  Post the true and accurate version to debate, not your version Billy.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4037 on: May 09, 2019, 11:33:20 AM »

Dear Mr Jefferies

Noticeable points

Im glad your seeing sense at last, that CJ played no part in Joanna’s death and Tabak was responsible, well done Billy.

You never answered my question,  If I chucked a a man overboard out at sea and a shark came and gobbled him up, is the shark to blame?

Offline [...]

« Reply #4038 on: May 09, 2019, 11:52:40 AM »
You have typed it so it’s not the true version.  Post the true and accurate version to debate, not your version Billy.

There you go...

This is the only version there is available to view via ITV

Offline [...]

« Reply #4039 on: May 09, 2019, 11:53:44 AM »
Im glad your seeing sense at last, that CJ played no part in Joanna’s death and Tabak was responsible, well done Billy.

You never answered my question,  If I chucked a a man overboard out at sea and a shark came and gobbled him up, is the shark to blame?

No... I didn't say that... I questioned why Dr Vincent Tabak was NOT mentioned by name in a letter that is supposed to be from 2013.. That is all...

jixy

« Reply #4040 on: May 09, 2019, 11:59:57 AM »
No... I didn't say that... I questioned why Dr Vincent Tabak was NOT mentioned by name in a letter that is supposed to be from 2013.. That is all...

As a letter to CJ about CJ why would they have to say Tabak's name? It wasnt to recap on the whole case or even part of it, just the treatment of CJ and him alone.  Not everyone is obsessed with Tabak you know!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4041 on: May 09, 2019, 12:16:39 PM »

There you go...

This is the only version there is available to view via ITV
Remarkable Billy, you’ve used the same ink and font size in your typed up version as the screen shot, it’s no different, what did you bother typing it for?  What if all your questions are out of shot and have been missed off for a purpose, a letter from the police would surely have a heading and a signature at the top and bottom?

Offline [...]

« Reply #4042 on: May 09, 2019, 12:17:53 PM »

I do not remember or cannot find any evidence of you posing that question....

Depends on your intention:

: Did you throw him overboard as a bit of fun,

: Did you throw him overboard because the boat was on fire and you had attached him a life jacket

: Did you throw him overboard because a fight ensued

: Did you throw him over board because, you knew he couldn't swim and you hoped he'd drown (no life jacket)

: Did you throw him overboard because he was attacking your wife and it was the only action that would save her at
  the time

: Did you throw him over board in a scene of a film, and it went wrong

: Did you throw him overboard, because he asked you too

: Did you throw him over board, because someone told you to do it

: Did you throw him over board because you have seen the shark

I could go on and on....

But define throwing someone over board?

: Is it just a figure of speech

: Was there a real shark

: Was it a loan shark?

throw (something) overboard
To dispose or get rid of something or someone. Likened to throwing something over the side of a ship.

Thrown over board
In a major corporate shake-up, most of the company's upper-level management was thrown overboard at the end of the fiscal year.

Thrown over board
I know it's a really bad habit, but we just throw our rubbish overboard when travelling on a long car journey.

Throw overboard
 reject or get rid of something:

shark
1. n. a swindler; a confidence operator. (Underworld.) The sharks were lined up ten deep to get at the blue-eyed new owner of the bowling alley.
2. n. a lawyer. (Derogatory.) Some shark is trying to squeeze a few grand out of me.
Context, it depends on context and intention....

If the shark is a person and you arranged for them to meet, the outcome being death... Then did you know that when the person met the shark, that the shark's intentions were to kill said person....

There can be many outcomes from your question Real....

But why have you asked me that question?

Offline [...]

« Reply #4043 on: May 09, 2019, 12:26:20 PM »
Remarkable Billy, you’ve used the same ink and font size in your typed up version as the screen shot, it’s no different, what did you bother typing it for?  What if all your questions are out of shot and have been missed off for a purpose, a letter from the police would surely have a heading and a signature at the top and bottom?

That was not meant.....

Yes The heading is Missing , and the apparent signature is on page 2/image 2

What if all your questions are out of shot and have been missed off for a purpose, a letter from the police would surely have a heading and a signature at the top and bottom?

Yes, they may be a purpose for this apparent letter of apology, but I do not know what it is.....
And why would ITV show this letter in that form??

The idea that hacking emails was involved did flash past... But I am not sure of that, the article stated letter and not email...

So I am no wiser than I was when I posted it....

Are you suggesting that they are questions, and each paragraph is the response??

This case is bizarre... By anyone's standards....

Offline [...]

« Reply #4044 on: May 09, 2019, 12:31:59 PM »
Then you wonder why I question whether or not this is real or is made up.... I have no idea, what is going on or what has gone on...

jixy

« Reply #4045 on: May 09, 2019, 12:33:55 PM »
Then you wonder why I question whether or not this is real or is made up.... I have no idea, what is going on or what has gone on...

I really think you need to STOP saying that! this is real, a woman is dead and a man is serving a prison sentence. The right man!

Offline [...]

« Reply #4046 on: May 09, 2019, 12:35:35 PM »
I really think you need to STOP saying that! this is real, a woman is dead and a man is serving a prison sentence. The right man!

I have no idea about anything anymore Jixy....  No offence, but............

jixy

« Reply #4047 on: May 09, 2019, 12:37:15 PM »
I have no idea about anything anymore Jixy....  No offence, but............

But it is offensive!

Offline [...]

« Reply #4048 on: May 09, 2019, 12:57:37 PM »
 (&^&
But it is offensive!

What exactly are you referring too Jixy.....

I give up, I try and bring points to the forum, and all I get is mind games....

My heads mashed....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPd_awQuH4o

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4049 on: May 09, 2019, 01:02:41 PM »
I explained in my post how it happened...  I was laughing because I couldn't believe it.... I'm like OMG!!

You're like 'OMG' over most things that have nothing to do with Tabak being GUILTY! I'm like 'OMG' over your inability to grasp the basics!