Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599621 times)

jixy

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4245 on: May 13, 2019, 02:20:05 PM »
and there you prove the theory. Your is relevant and if you ever read anyone's post before you rush into to answer i said your as in your views so yes they do belong to you . Might not just be to you but even so

I once watched a family almost ripped apart by 2 online super sleuths who thought they knew better. Their persistence didnt make them right, far from it and neither does yours!

Offline [...]

« Reply #4246 on: May 13, 2019, 02:20:10 PM »
Now "MY Dutchman... Has text back... He is "MY" Dutchman as I have explained, he's my brother-in law, I see him I talk to him and I text him....

Dr Vincent Tabak is "A" Dutchman, whom was described by DCI Phil Jones as being Placid.... That is where the term came from... So I used it when describing Dr Vincent Tabak..

Anyway back to the texts from "MY" Dutchman

Neef, wasn't meant.. Prostitutes:  'prostituee' or 'hoer'

Now were's the Hooker in that answer??

jixy

« Reply #4247 on: May 13, 2019, 02:21:38 PM »
Now "MY Dutchman... Has text back... He is "MY" Dutchman as I have explained, he's my brother-in law, I see him I talk to him and I text him....

Dr Vincent Tabak is "A" Dutchman, whom was described by DCI Phil Jones as being Placid.... That is where the term came from... So I used it when describing Dr Vincent Tabak..

@)(++(*  think you need some air

Offline [...]

« Reply #4248 on: May 13, 2019, 02:24:27 PM »
and there you prove the theory. Your is relevant and if you ever read anyone's post before you rush into to answer i said your as in your views so yes they do belong to you . Might not just be to you but even so

I once watched a family almost ripped apart by 2 online super sleuths who thought they knew better. Their persistence didnt make them right, far from it and neither does yours!

Now you have explained, but I took it to mean something else, yet again an example of misunderstanding context without the explanation...

I am no super-sleuth... I as I keep telling everyone I am no-one... just someone who's always been concerned about this case not adding up , that is all..

jixy

« Reply #4250 on: May 13, 2019, 02:27:18 PM »
Now you have explained, but I took it to mean something else, yet again an example of misunderstanding context without the explanation...

I am no super-sleuth... I as I keep telling everyone am no-one... just someone who's always been concerned about this case not adding up , that is all..

I didnt actually call you one did i. Just comparing the persistence. Interesting reply though. thanks

Offline [...]

« Reply #4251 on: May 13, 2019, 02:30:06 PM »
I didnt actually call you one did i. Just comparing the persistence. Interesting reply though. thanks

I didn't state that you called ME, personally a super sleuth..

jixy

« Reply #4252 on: May 13, 2019, 02:32:28 PM »
I didn't state that you called ME, personally a super sleuth..

you can play this game all day but never admit that you are wrong! Even Tabak isnt denying that he is wrong.

Offline [...]

« Reply #4253 on: May 13, 2019, 02:38:37 PM »
you can play this game all day but never admit that you are wrong! Even Tabak isnt denying that he is wrong.

I am asking for clarity, not playing a game...  And what at this point in time is Dr Vincent Tabak not denying??

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4254 on: May 13, 2019, 02:39:52 PM »
I keep saying i do not have the ability to change this..  I do not have the law knowledge or contacts... But I can counteract, what has been stated and what has not been questioned.

And ask why is everyone happy with what was stated on the stand?

Why is everyone happy with the way this case stands??

I've given numerous examples of different possibilities, now if someone as stupid as me can see the wood for the trees, then those with the education and law knowledge must also be able to see ..... Yet I do not understand why nothing is done...

Have I met some of your relatives?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #4255 on: May 13, 2019, 02:41:04 PM »
I am asking for clarity, not playing a game...  And what at this point in time is Dr Vincent Tabak not denying??

Erm something important like taking a life maybe

Offline [...]

« Reply #4256 on: May 13, 2019, 02:43:16 PM »
Have I met some of your relatives?

Without giving you details, I wouldn't know whether or not you may have met some of my relatives...

Offline [...]

« Reply #4257 on: May 13, 2019, 02:44:30 PM »

Now that answer ,that was minus the American term "Hooker", has just got me thinking again.... And I know you're thinking God forbid... Well maybe not...

Anyway, I went back to the translator to see if there was an option for (American) English, and i couldn't find one...

I am coming to the conclusion that if I was in America.. The google translator, would change the words: prostituee' or 'hoer' Into "HOOKER"!!!!

So where and who translated the apparent searches and texts of Dr Vincent Tabak?? Or should I say, who with an American English based computer translated those texts and searches??

Puts a different complexion on things doesn't it... (imo)

Offline [...]

« Reply #4258 on: May 13, 2019, 02:50:46 PM »
Erm something important like taking a life maybe

I agree... But the correct person needs to be serving the sentence for the correct crime...  Otherwise someone has gotten away with Murder!

Offline [...]

« Reply #4259 on: May 13, 2019, 03:06:27 PM »
Back to the Google translator on my computer..

prostituee = prostitute

hoer = whore

Now in England, prostitute and whore have two different meanings,:.. prostitute meaning  a woman whom sells herself for Sex... Now Whore is quite an old term and I don't know if it is used as an insult these day...

Whore/ Slag /Slut.. all having the same derogatory meaning in the English language, It could be taken as someone whom is easy to have Sex with... No payment is made , but apparently it used to mean of having loose morals..

Below attached are the images from the google translator..