Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599739 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4410 on: May 19, 2019, 11:12:13 AM »
Or was the message just an abbreviation..

Joy 8 with the "S" Missing??

8 abbreviation
used in electronic messages to replace ‘-ate’ or ‘-eat’

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/thesaurus-category/british/abbreviations-used-in-emails-and-text-messages

So misinterpretation of text messages, that may or may not be used in Journalism..

Hotel V Amsterdam ... VXXX

Not anything else one can say.. really..  @)(++(*

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4411 on: May 19, 2019, 11:44:57 AM »
PLEASE  keep on topic. Lyrics from You Tube are not on topic!!  Many thanks

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4412 on: May 19, 2019, 12:30:49 PM »
Jo Y eates...

Noticed in the church the sign that said: Jo Yeates.. kept trying to think what it meant.. All I could see was JO Yeates

Jo Yeates...

Meaning: Journalist Of the Year Eates...Should have said ate, that is why we have the Different spelling of Yeates (Yates)

See all about inept Journalists, just as well i'm not one... &^^&* Nice way to waste my life..  8((()*/

https://www.gettyimages.no/detail/video/police-officers-searching-through-rubbish-in-bins-int-news-footage/659221024?adppopup=true

Did it say:..

* Journalist of the Year eates (JOY Eates)

*Journalists of the Year ate ( JOY ate)

* Journalist of the Year eat ( JOY eat)

Leaving us with JoY eat is Missing an "S"!!!

I make no apologies for saying you are completely bonkers!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4413 on: May 19, 2019, 12:33:23 PM »
It was the Facebook Friends of Alla Yeates... Chris Yeates was there, but was removed from Facebook, he was known as Chris Eates,... At first I thought it was so he couldn't be identified, but I do not believe that to be true now...

So here's to eating your words...

He wasn't removed,  he changed his name to avoid people like you doing shit like this!

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4414 on: May 19, 2019, 12:57:23 PM »
Or was the message just an abbreviation..

Joy 8 with the "S" Missing??

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/thesaurus-category/british/abbreviations-used-in-emails-and-text-messages

So misinterpretation of text messages, that may or may not be used in Journalism..

Hotel V Amsterdam ... VXXX

Not anything else one can say.. really..  @)(++(*

Is your life -off forum- so completely devoid of purpose that you need to get you teeth into anything, however meaningless, OR is this sudden transference to the quality -or otherwise- of journalism your way of excusing yourself for your ludicrous belief in the innocence of a man who's admitted his guilt?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4415 on: May 19, 2019, 01:33:45 PM »

Is your life -off forum- so completely devoid of purpose that you need to get you teeth into anything, however meaningless, OR is this sudden transference to the quality -or otherwise- of journalism your way of excusing yourself for your ludicrous belief in the innocence of a man who's admitted his guilt?
Hopefully ITV will replace Jeremy Kyle with more meaningless shit for him!  Might get him off Facebook for a while when they do    @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

He’s not been the same April since Jezza got axed from his screen  8)><( 8)><( 8)><(
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 09:26:48 PM by Real justice »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4416 on: May 19, 2019, 05:58:35 PM »
Jo Y eates...

Noticed in the church the sign that said: Jo Yeates.. kept trying to think what it meant.. All I could see was JO Yeates

Jo Yeates...

Meaning: Journalist Of the Year Eates...Should have said ate, that is why we have the Different spelling of Yeates (Yates)

See all about inept Journalists, just as well i'm not one... &^^&* Nice way to waste my life..  8((()*/

https://www.gettyimages.no/detail/video/police-officers-searching-through-rubbish-in-bins-int-news-footage/659221024?adppopup=true

To be honest, this isn't only crazy bullshit - it's offensive and seems deliberately so. You've either completely lost the plot or you're taking the piss out of a murder victim. Not sure what you're getting out of this but it certainly says a LOT about you!   *&^^& %56&

Offline nina

« Reply #4417 on: May 19, 2019, 06:17:33 PM »
All of this thread ought to be called VEXIT, as always just my opinion.

Offline nina

« Reply #4418 on: May 19, 2019, 06:23:31 PM »
In my opinion all of this thread has been about Nine and not the murder of Joanna Yeates oh and of course the murderer VT.

I think that Nine is a lonely soul.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4419 on: May 19, 2019, 07:38:54 PM »
All of this thread ought to be called VEXIT, as always just my opinion.

It has certainly given rise to no little vexation.

jixy

« Reply #4420 on: May 19, 2019, 08:30:19 PM »
Jo Y eates...

Jo Yeates...

And to think a young woman had her life taken and yet you had ALL this to cope with!

Just to recap the victims are Jo her family and CJ! Not Tabak and certainly NOT you

Everything you have done to waste your own time, you did with free will and the supposed knowledge that you know better than Tabak

Jo on the other hand had NO choice!

disgraceful! such lack of respect

Offline nina

« Reply #4421 on: May 19, 2019, 09:07:09 PM »
Nice one Jixy, you've posted what I have been thinking for a while now.

The thought of Nine championing the cause of a murderer I find nauseating.

In fact I can't fathom out why Nine does it, especially when VT admitted that he killed Joanna.

It can only be put down to the fact that Nine does not have a life.

Nine there is a whole world out there, life is short, don't waste your time on this pervert.

jixy

« Reply #4422 on: May 19, 2019, 09:27:57 PM »
Thanks Nina. All your points are spot on too and they are in nice short posts, always a blessing

Offline [...]

« Reply #4423 on: May 20, 2019, 07:57:22 AM »
I'll go back to this, you appear to believe I am being unkind, I may not be right on some of the suggestions I have given, trying to understand why nothing makes sense, trying to understand, what the text message that Dr Vincent Tabak sent meant..

I have gone around in circles, I have tried asking the obvious questions and I have tried asking obscure questions. The same answer always applies, It makes no sense..

If we had over 80 police men working on this case, why hadn't they covered every avenue? Why hadn't they eliminated/interviewed, 200+ friends of Joanna Yeates... friends here and in far flung places. Work friends, acquaintances etc, etc, etc..

CJ was arrested on the 30th December 2010, then released on Police Bail January 2010, He was finally released early March 2011. DCI Phil Jones reasoning at the Leveson for this was because of a blood stained trainer, that was found underneath the sink behind the kick-board..

So at this point they obviously were still treating CJ as a suspect, or else they would have released him sooner.. Therefore, how in less than 3 weeks after CJ's 3 days ordeal in custody, had they managed to arrest Dr Vincent tabak?

Ann Reddrop had said that they were looking at him since late December 2010 when she appeared outside Bristol Crown Court, did she mean the 31st December 2010,...

They were either looking at Dr Vincent Tabak as a valid suspect in December 2010 or they were not, and if they were, why did they not wait for Dr Vincent Tabak to return to the UK, as he had suggested he would talk on his return, they were desperate to speak to him and flew out to Holland to question him...

My question therefore being, WHY?? If he was a suspect...caution him... But I do not think they could caution him on another countries soil without their cooperation and surely someone from Holland's Police department would be there ..

That in itself is something to question.. If you think my posts, are ridiculous, then ponder these questions that I was trying to understand and pointed out before..

* I was trying to question why a man has gone to trial apparently guilty only to be found more guiltier....

* I am trying to understand , where the evidence lead to it being Dr Vincent Tabak.... 

* I am trying to understand why thing do not add up...

* I am trying to understand why witness's were not called...

* I am trying to understand why no-one stood in support of Dr Vincent Tabak...

* I am trying to understand why the CCTV of Canygne Road for Friday 17th December 2010 was not shown to the
   jury

* I am trying to understand why CJ's second witness statement is such a secret

* I am trying to understand where the time stamp went to...

* I am trying to understand why Colin Port state that The HopHouse Pub, was the last CCTV images of Joanna
  yeates

* I am trying to understand by which method Joanna Yeates arrived home seeing  the Hophouse pub is the last
   sighting

* I am trying to understand, why evidence bags were taken from Peter Stanleys house

* I am trying to understand, why Tanja Morson was not in court

* I am trying to understand why The Defence helped (imo) bury their client

* I am trying to understand, why the media stay silent

* I am trying to understand why no-one speaks of this case

* I am trying to understand, the motive for this attack

* I am trying to understand , how one person can carry a dead body so many times....

* I am trying to understand why Dr Vincent Tabak would take  the body around to his house....

* I am trying to understand why he didn't just leave her in situ and close the door...

* I am trying to understand why no body fluids were found in Joanna Yeates Flat

* I am trying to understand why no body fluids were found in Dr Vincent Tabaks Flat

* I am trying to understand why a flat doesn't look frozen in time....

* I am trying to understand how tiles came be painted, in a flat frozen in time,

* I am trying to understand why you need so many fire engines to recover a person from a grass verge...

* I am trying to understand, why Dr Vincent Tabak appeared at The Old Bailey

* I am trying to understand, why the head of the complex case unit saw a simple murder through to the bitter end..

* I am trying to understand, why this case gets mentioned in odd legal papers

* I am trying to understand, the significance of this case

* I am trying to understand, why builders remove a door that could have potential evidence on it

* I am trying to understand why the same builders are not wearing protective clothing

* I am trying to understand why the intercom panel was removed

* I am trying to understand, why Dr Vincent Tabak flat was put up for rent, before trial

* I am trying to understand, why the jury then were even taken to Dr Vincent Tabaks flat

* I am trying to understand why the parents want people to know that there was a "Piles or Piles of Washing" when
   they entered the flat/...

* I am trying to understand why they removed Joanna Yeates Christmas Tree from a flat frozen in time

* I am trying to understand why Dr Delaney states Joanna yeates had a flower patterned top on, but in the Ram her
  top is clearly Plain.....

* I am trying to understand , why the story on the stand matches the information that was already in the media...

* I am trying to understand, why Dr Vincent Tabak wasn't cautioned when they believed he was a suspect in
  December yet interviewed him as a witness...

* I am trying to understand, why a Missing persons case was being treated as a Murder inquiry from the beginning..

* I am trying to understand why the change of command got broken when DCI Phil Jones took over the inquiry..

* I am trying to understand why we were made aware of every detail of this case, before Joanna Yeates had been
   found...

* I am trying to understand why witness statements were just read out....

* I am trying to understand why there was not hoards of screaming public baying for blood outside the court at trial.

* I am trying to understand why Dr Vincent Tabak didn't apply for bail..

* I am trying to understand , why Dr Vincent Tabak changed representation..

* I am trying to understand, why no-one saw a body on Longwood Lane for over 8 days

* I am trying to understand, why Dr Kelly Sheridan didn't take the stand with her fibre analysis of the Ikea bedding

* I am trying to understand why it takes only 48 hrs to turn around all the forensics in this case

* I am trying to understand how they had the suspects clothes to test in this 48 hour window...

* I am trying to understand, why the computer data wasn't challenged, when said computer could have been used
  by more than one person

* I am trying to understand how searches were made on Dr Vincent Tabak's laptop at 1:46am and 1:47am on
   Saturday the 18th December 2010, when Dr Vincent Tabak was busy picking up his girlfriend

* I am trying to understand what is so important about Joanna Yeates

* I am trying to understand, what is so important about Dr Vincent Tabak

* I am trying to understand, why no witness can put Dr Vincent Tabak either on Canygne Road or anywhere else
  that evening.. ( Apparently CJ can, as he spoke to Dr Vincent Tabak on his way out to the Gym...)

* I am trying to understand why the ASDA time stamps are Missing

* I am trying to understand, why there is no CCTV of the Megane travelling to longwood lane or Asda

* I am trying to understand, how a CCTV image of an unidentified car on Park Street, is supposed to be Dr Vincent
   Tabak's car

* I am trying to understand why the CCTV footage of Dr Vincent Tabak' Police interviews were not shown to the
  jury, even if they were no comment interviews...

* I am trying to understand why CJ's name is mentioned in court, yet he doesn't appear

* I am trying to understand in July 2011 it was stated that Dr Vincent Tabak was guilty because of a plea... A plea
   he could have changed at any time before he reached trial....

* I am trying to understand, why everyone wants this case to just go away

* I am trying to understand, why the Lehmans were so upset at trial

* I am trying to understand why the media were allowed to tweet this case

* I am trying to understand, why the Tabak's say nothing of this case

* I am trying to understand, hiw Crimewatch had footage of Dr Vincent Tabak's car outside Canygne Road main
   entrance

* I am trying to understand , why a man resembling Dr Vincent Tabak, is telling the driver where to park this car,
  when that car has a designated parking space..

* I am trying to understand how Geoffrey Hardyman statement about Joanna Yeates cat, can be seen as a
   statement for the defence

* I am trying to understand why Geoffrey Hardymans statement was ever used in court seeing as he witnessed
   nothing having had a cold and gone to bed....

* I am trying to understand why BDP announced that Joanna Yeates had been found on the 24th December 2010 on
   there website

* I am trying to understand , why Jess Siggers was wanting to look for Joanna yeates the weekend before she went
  missing

* I am trying to understand why the facebook page was removed

* I am trying to understand why the original facebook page was actually a forum and not a group

* I am trying to understand why The Missing group didn't set up as a forum

* I am trying to understand why people on the Missing Group had similar names to those of us on said facebook
  forum

* I am trying to understand, why a complete stranger would be a more likely suspect than someone who, new her

* I am trying to understand where the sobbing girl disappeared too

* I am trying to understand why Joanna yeates would open the door to a complete stranger....

* I am trying to understand why Dr Vincent Tabak would shit on his own door step

* I am trying to understand why that day of all days Dr Vincent tabak decided to act on his apparent urges

* I am trying to understand , why no other woman were at trial, accussing Dr Vincent Tabak of similar acts

* I am trying to understand, why there are many holes that could have a legal challenge are left wide open

* I am trying to understand how the Dutch authorities cooperated, with the CPS to allow questioning on their soil of
  one of there citizens

* I am trying to understand the urgency of the Holland interview

* I am trying to understand , why Dr Vincent Tabak didn't dump his laptop in a body of water in Holland

* I am trying to understand, why this conviction has never sat properly with me...

And if as mrswah said it is possible he could be guilty... Guilty of what exactly.... And shouldn't there be evidence to support this guilt.... Shouldn't there not be any reason not to question this case in so many ways....

If Dr Vincent Tabak is guilty, Guilty how and Why... The anomalies shouldn't be so vast....  The questions shouldn't be so many.... And civilians shouldn't be giving testimony to what they did in a Police capacity as an Officer who had been given various titles along the way to why he tried to stop a body from thawing....

Because the reason he had to try to stop a body from thawing brings me to a conclusion of he was trying to save some type of evidence... For all we know it could have been a finger print, it could have been a boot impression, it could have been anything... But that statement has not been cleared up, just like many things in this case....

Which can only bring me to a conclusion that there is more to this case than meets the eye... More to Dr Vincent Tabak than a story told on a stand.... More to why Joanna Yeates was murder....

And if questioning the guilt or innocence of Dr Vincent Tabak is too much for some.... maybe some should question the implications of the possibility that he is innocent.... Because that obviously means  a killer is walking about free to this day... A killer who may get the same urge to kill again... A killer who knows he/she has managed to get away with this crime.... A killer who may feel more confident in future....

And when another person looses a son or daughter to this killer, maybe then people might think , we should have questioned that case more....  We should have gone with our thoughts on the case, we should have gone with our questions on the case.....

We should have demanded solid evidence to support Dr Vincent Tabak's tale on the stand.....  And if he was protecting someone ... who and why?? By protecting someone doesn't make him guilty of murder.... It may make him something else in peoples eyes, but not of the deliberate act of ending someone life by his hand....

So yes, one could say I am being bias.... I am being bias because I do not understand why the evidence doesn't stack up.... And it has never stacked up....

And I question why they were so desperate to put and keep Dr Vincent Tabak behind bars from the day of his arrest... Without anyone being concerned for his rights... without the Dutch Authorities questioning why one of their citizens were being treated in this way....

Offline [...]

« Reply #4424 on: May 20, 2019, 07:59:44 AM »
Those were points I had made from a previous post....

At the end of all that, I then go back to it being about Journalists... And that is the reason for their silence, they have made their point and do not need to speak about this anymore.. Which also means that legal experts do not need to speak about this either...

You can't have it both ways... Either Dr Vincent Tabak wasn't treated correctly and was thrown in prison and the Dutch Authorities sat back and said nothing, allowing for one of their citizens to rot in a British Prison with horrendous conditions.. Or the scenario is different..

I cannot see the Dutch Officials, being happy with one go their citizens languishing in one of her majesties hotels..

Dutch judges halt extradition to 'inhuman' HMP Liverpool

The extradition from the Netherlands of a suspected drugs smuggler has been suspended over Dutch judges' concern about the state of a UK jail.
The judges refused to send the man back to HMP Liverpool due to fears over "inhuman and degrading" conditions, the Liverpool Echo reported.
The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) said: "Since providing reassurances the court has postponed its decision."
A spokeswoman said the judges wanted more information.
The judgment also referred to conditions in HMP Bedford and HMP Birmingham.
Although he is not named in court documents seen by the BBC, the fugitive's links to Liverpool mean it is likely he would be held at Liverpool prison.
In a statement, the MoJ said: "We strongly refute the idea that any of our prisons provide inhuman or degrading conditions.
"There have been significant improvements since the inspections of Liverpool, Birmingham and Bedford prisons and neither our domestic courts nor the European Court of Human Rights has ever ruled that they are in breach of Article 3."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-48225676

Therefore maybe you can understand why I question everything... Nothing adding up ever, so for me to suggest alternative scenario's, which may appear wild and fantastic, isn't really that ridiculous, when you come to realise how the Dutch Officials were in there straight away in support of this citizen...

Dr Vincent Tabak wasn't extradited as here came back to the UK by his own free will, even so, what does that say about Dr Vincent Tabak ,stating he thought he'd be caught at any moment? And why haven't the Dutch authorities intervened in Dr Vincent Tabak's detention in a UK prison to this day??

And then I come full circle again.. Wondering if it has all been made up!

Can you understand where I'm coming from?

The only other answer I  can think of is that this was 'Trial by Media".... And the media played their part.. And seeing as the trial is over, the media no longer need to speak of it, they made their point.. So there is nothing new to add... All their evidence was in the media at the time, therefore no physical evidence could be brought..

The point of it all I do not know, but hoodwinked I have been..

If you think I am being unfeeling , just look at my questions that I was trying to understand and make your own mind up about it....

Sense it does not make...

You see as citizens of a free world, I thought we were allowed to question things that concerned us and not be made out to be some kind of loony, because one doesn't follow the status quo....

That nagging doubt that has been with me for years about this case, had me looking for answers, but I found even more questions...

People pointing fingers in the beginning at whom ever was maybe in the picture, satisfied most, I myself had been caught up in all that..  But when you try to strip it all back to the bare bones, and ignore peoples comments sometimes, you then have time to look at what is in front of your eyes.. Ignoring peoples suggestions and coming to your own conclusions..

That is all I have done, no different to people finger pointing based on what they believed they knew, I have looked at virtually everything and there are not many choices left..

So anyone can believe what they want to believe about this case, anyone is entitled to their own opinion, as am I..

If no-one questions anything anymore, and goes along with what they are told is true, whether it is or not, then what are we left with??

The End.

Edit....

Is this about Leverage?? If it was all done by the media, then when it comes to freedom of speech etc, they can bring this out and wave it all about.... Just a thought...