Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599621 times)

jixy

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4740 on: May 31, 2019, 05:55:38 PM »
well... I see someones post has been edited... Are we back to a game.....  You know what i'm referring too...

You need someone else to play with...  What I believe or think is unimportant, as long as everyone else is on the correct page then it doesn't matter....

Why you all want me to think the same way as everyone else is beyond me... It shouldn't really matter...  You can play 'tag' with someone else...  This obviously being the modern version.... 'virtual tag'....

'hashtag' 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(
As I said earlier about attention. Its about a young woman who had her life taken by a monster. Post dont post it doesnt change the fact that is what he is and what happened.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 08:20:50 PM by mrswah »

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4741 on: May 31, 2019, 08:51:47 PM »
Interpretation of the law and application of the law to charges brought against an individual is paramount..

I believe that the law concerning Joint Enterprise has been Misinterpreted for decades, and The Jogee Ruling, which highlighted this failure, should have since made a huge difference, But the wheels of Justice move slowly...

I am applying a principle and just questioning whether there has been a misinterpretation of the law...

https://justice.org.uk/r-v-jogee-appellant/

Another reason I wondered if Dr Vincent tabak was originally arrested under joint enterprise... Seeing as they had stated they were looking for killers and had then arrested CJ...

Knowing Dr Vincent Tabak had assisted CJ in moving the car, I asked if that was where the pressure came from that could have been applied to Dr Vincent Tabak in the first place....

Just looking for clarity....
He seems a bit of a Fairy if you ask me  8(>((

Offline [...]

« Reply #4742 on: May 31, 2019, 09:24:24 PM »
I for one, hardly ever know what you are referring to, how you come to certain conclusions or have the confidence to post them!

If you are referring to MY edit, I replied on my phone and it said

"Heist one by his own admission. He’s also a killer."

Did really check what I had written but when I noticed, I amended the "Heist" to "He is" and added "given that he never denied the charges"

The post now reads;

"He is one by his own admission given that he never denied the charges. He’s also a killer."

So what are you trying to insinuate? And NO! I have no idea what you're referring to but then I doubt I am alone there!

Exactly Caroline... Clarity is massively important, and i appreciate you have taken the time to explain, what i was referring too...

And not games involving Heist..

https://store.steampowered.com/tags/en/Heist/

Or.. Heist:  a crime in which valuable things are taken illegally and often violently from a place or person:

Or Reality Tv show
https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1043237/The-Heist-on-Sky-Hunted-Sue-Hill-Ray-Howard-Tim-Whitwell-Channel-4

Thank you  ?{)(**

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4743 on: May 31, 2019, 09:59:53 PM »
Exactly Caroline... Clarity is massively important, and i appreciate you have taken the time to explain, what i was referring too...

And not games involving Heist..

https://store.steampowered.com/tags/en/Heist/

Or.. Heist:  a crime in which valuable things are taken illegally and often violently from a place or person:

Or Reality Tv show
https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1043237/The-Heist-on-Sky-Hunted-Sue-Hill-Ray-Howard-Tim-Whitwell-Channel-4

Thank you  ?{)(**

This is a [prime example of how your thinking leads you down the wrong route! Now that was clarity!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4744 on: May 31, 2019, 10:18:40 PM »
I'll tell you whats needed here - if someone could prove Tabak didn't have time to commit the crime, I might start to have doubts myself!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4745 on: May 31, 2019, 10:26:11 PM »
I'll tell you whats needed here - if someone could prove Tabak didn't have time to commit the crime, I might start to have doubts myself!
8((()*/. Oh Caroline, what you been drinking.  You seem ready for the Nuthouse  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4746 on: May 31, 2019, 10:29:51 PM »
8((()*/. Oh Caroline, what you been drinking.  You seem ready for the Nuthouse  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Sorry RJ, I was a way with the Fairies for a sec - just gave my head a shake  8((()*/ @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4747 on: May 31, 2019, 10:36:35 PM »
Sorry RJ, I was a way with the Fairies for a sec - just gave my head a shake  8((()*/ @)(++(* @)(++(*
Phew you had me worried for a moment

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4748 on: May 31, 2019, 10:39:12 PM »
Phew you had me worried for a moment

8(0(*

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4749 on: May 31, 2019, 10:41:45 PM »
Whos's a Fairy and what type and in what context?
Its Fairy obvious what I mean, he seems like a a motor vehicle with many mechanical problems.  Not all there so to speak, something missing.

jixy

« Reply #4750 on: June 01, 2019, 07:45:18 AM »
I love angels but will never have time for fairies!  @)(++(*

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4751 on: June 01, 2019, 08:14:08 AM »
Please keep on topic-------I will be deleting off topic posts. The fairies won't do it for me.

Offline [...]

« Reply #4752 on: June 01, 2019, 08:15:13 AM »
As I said earlier about attention. Its about a young woman who had her life taken by a monster. Post dont post it doesnt change the fact that is what he is and what happened.

So it was all for attention?

Someone wanting attention??  Needing attention?

Attention for which purpose? Fame?? notoriety? Money? Position?

Posts pointless, nothing will change if it is what it is...   @)(++(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #4753 on: June 01, 2019, 08:17:18 AM »
Please keep on topic-------I will be deleting off topic posts. The fairies won't do it for me.

Reminded me of a film.... I see dead people..

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4754 on: June 01, 2019, 08:41:06 AM »
How’s comparing Tabak to a Fairy not in your favour. Are we getting to the point where we have to inbox you to see what words are acceptable, you let the most outrageous posts pass your moderation that are off topic,  yet a light hearted word is not acceptable  8@??)(