Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599664 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #5010 on: June 07, 2019, 10:02:46 PM »
You didn't just refer to yourself in the third person did you?  @)(++(* @)(++(*

God in 3 persons.... thats what that reminds me of.... Nope not me....

Offline [...]

« Reply #5011 on: June 07, 2019, 10:12:38 PM »
You didn't just refer to yourself in the third person did you?  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Or is that the point??  In the third person said crime was committed?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5012 on: June 07, 2019, 10:15:14 PM »
Not at all.... Yet again Nine just asks for clarity....
Nah, being deliberately obtuse

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5013 on: June 07, 2019, 10:28:10 PM »
Or is that the point??  In the third person said crime was committed?

No the point is that you referred to yourself in the third person.

Not at all.... Yet again Nine just asks for clarity....

Offline [...]

« Reply #5014 on: June 08, 2019, 08:40:53 AM »

Offline [...]

« Reply #5015 on: June 08, 2019, 08:58:28 AM »

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5016 on: June 08, 2019, 09:00:40 AM »
Any updates on the WM3 Nine?  I think there’s a new doc coming out soon?

Offline [...]

« Reply #5017 on: June 08, 2019, 09:20:59 AM »
Any updates on the WM3 Nine?  I think there’s a new doc coming out soon?

I presume WM3 means 'West Memphis Three"?  Or are you referring to something else?

What do YOU mean by WM3.....?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5018 on: June 08, 2019, 09:23:48 AM »

I presume WM3 means 'West Memphis Three"?  Or are you referring to something else?

What do YOU mean by WM3.....?
West Memphis 3, I thought it was one of your interests? I heard from Bob Ruff about a new doc and evidence that’s all?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5019 on: June 08, 2019, 09:30:30 AM »
Clarity as I was asking for it, I will give you clarity on this...

CJ...

The reason I use CJ in my many posts is because he is the one whom has been most vocal, he is the one whom appeared at The Leveson inquiry and gave sworn statements, which I presume in law are binding....

CJ.. whom has been interviewed on video countless times, recalling the events of the weekend of December 17th 2010 to December 19th 2010, and his own experiences..

I am not here to talk about CJ and his drama of his experience, I am here to question the conviction of Dr Vincent Tabak..

CJ, gives me an opportunity, to put times into context...

You may believe I am being unfeeling, but that is not true... I am here to comprehend a trial that made no-sense to me.. A trial, where a man pled guilty to manslaughter, then was put on trial for Murder, when all were aware of the plea, months before trial, and during trial..

I like fair, that is what I said at the beginning, this trial doesn't appear fair...(imo) Lines of inquiry appear not to have been sort, and an investigation that gathered it's information via the internet...

If I have feelings for any individual concerned in this episode, then I would be unable to look at what they stated and be swayed by there behaviour in front of camera etc...

Questioning what is stated in front of camera, is another issue altogether...

CJ, has made so many public statements, it is only natural that I would be drawn to these videoed public statements he has made, for me it is evidence of what he has stated, which is better information to use other than what may have been stated in the media at the time...

The video clips/ B-Roll clips from news agencies that I have used also tell a story, my questions have also arisen from these clips, baring in mind the date the clips where made, or posted on Getty..

So if you feel I am being unkind, in one respect I understand, but I am sure when any has looked at a case, they have to look at everything and put feelings aside... They will question everything.. That is all I have done...

On occasion I have been sarcastic , that is because, i have felt attacked sometimes, when having a conviction of looking at what happened in this case, it brought many questions that I couldn't comprehend.. And most will not even look at what happened in this case, but are happy to accept the status quo....

The internet can be used in many ways, for good or for evil, that is like most things, but it has areas in which it gives information for people to question...

I am not out to get anyone... That is not my intention, I say many times i am unsure of what is real or not in this case, I say many time I do not know whether or not CJ, is trying to keep this case in the spotlight to help Dr Vincent Tabak, and as i do not know CJ's intentions, I form an opinion based on what I see...

Attacking what I have questioned or making out I only care about a monster as many have put it, is ridiculous.. . If anyone therefore ever has doubt on anyones conviction they would have great difficulty trying to look for the truth, when many just want to attack and not consider anything...

We should not be happy to put someone in prison based on a confession, that clearly came from the information that was already in the public domain at the time, where roughly a timing of events were given and accepted, where no-one came to trial to give either good or bad character references..

Therefore understanding why an Intelligent man for no apparent reason, would go around to his next door neighbour and kill her, having never met her before or been back in the country just a few days prior ..

I would have expected, other woman at court to say what they believed or had experienced at the hands of Dr Vincent Tabak, not some media expose after trial about apparent prostitutes..

The character assassination of Dr Vincent Tabak came after  trial, based on information that was not used at trial, and the origin of the information not proven...

No family or friends/ girlfriend etc, stood up in court, to tell us anything of this man.... But everyone is happy to accept what the media stated after court, because it helps to secure that this man had to be a monster ....

Family members had stated prior when Dr Vincent Tabak had been arrested that he was Innocent and a mistake must have taken place, he is described as quiet, he is described as gentle, he is described as a computer geek...

The neighbour Jean Flillpe manseour called him introvert, how much he could really state about him is based on what, and what age Dr Vincent Tabak was at the time, he is referring too...

DCI Phil Jones described him as placid.... a term everyone has taken offence too....

But who or what is the real Dr Vincent Tabak? We do not know, as his girlfriend, friends or family never took the stand to tell us in detail of Dr Vincent tabak's behaviour or traits.....

Everyone has complained about the way in which CJ was treated in the papers, the media is notorious for gathering gossip... There could have been many avenues they sourced the information, and took what they had read or were told and ran with it....

Blue hair... Now the image of CJ with blue hair looks like someone added said blue hair... And realistically who cares whether his hair is blue or sky, blue pink with yellow dots... He is bohemian, in appearance and a little eccentric to some, he is educated, he has certain mannerisms that people can see when he is interviewed..

Those eccentricities do not make a suspect... Those eccentricities make a person more interesting,.... CJ's doorstepped interview, I never though that made him a suspect, not wanting to confirm  what he had seen or heard on that Friday night of the 17th December 2010, appeared to be the correct response from someone whom could have been a potential witness, denying and saying it was very much vaguer than that, in my mind, made me think he didn't want to divulge evidence that may have been needed at trial...

Only the police had reason as to why they arrested him the day after.... The stories that followed, surprised me in that, the media, must have been aware what could be contempt of court, and i believe had a field day knowing he wasn't a viable suspect...

They using information from people I believe they accessed via the internet... How many of these people the press spoke to in person I have no idea...

Now vilification in the media helps no-one, and in this case, it helped no-one.... CJ's solicitors acting immediately and The Attorney General too making comment.....

Because CJ had the experience he had, we then get him wanting to sue the papers, we then have the Attorney General and the court case in July 2011...

This information I find strange.... Suing the papers that too I would have thought would have been after a trial, seeing as any mention of this case would in itself prejudice this case... The fade factor therefore going out of the window and the jury made up from the people of Bristol, would have an opinion of what happened to CJ... They would know he basically won his case, further adding to the belief that the man whom was on trial, had caused this assassination of an Innocent man, and would again punish him with their decision...

CJ a figure i am sure many in Bristol would have known... Many in Bristol would also have pointed the finger at him, then once he had been exonerated, their own guilt for their own behaviour and misgivings surrounding CJ, would have transferred to the person at trial.... A person saying , Yes it was me....

CJ and the media, should have not been reported in the press at the time of the contempt of court issue in July 2011, (imo) I feel that the whole episode would have an affect on whomever was at trial for this crime...

When you all feel I am being unkind to CJ... remember that the media brought it all to everyones attention and kept it there, before trial and since.... I am just trying to understand why....

A fair trial is paramount, the justice system working properly is paramount, but this trial and case has brought many questions... Questions that all should ask, questions that everyone needs to think about when someone is facing life in prison or even a minor charge...

Evidence is key.... Strong evidence is key... supporting evidence is key, and the fade factor is key....  not put a man on trial, when all know he pled guilty.... then to be found even guiltier.... When the media, tweeted the entire case, when everyone had an opinion, when CJ had been exonerated before trial, and everyone wanted someone to pay the price for the murder of a young woman...

Public interest, is natural, people having opinions on  what they believe they know is natural, just like I have given opinion... But to keep the case in the public eye from Joanna Yeates Missing right up until the trial of Dr vincent Tabak, cannot be right... Which ever form they chose to remind us all...

Therefore since the conviction i have gone back over what has been stated, and tried to understand how a man can take the stand as 'Guilty" tell a story that all were already aware of with the information already in the public domain... And accept this story as truth.... Then find him even guiltier, with not one witness for the defence, taking the stand for Dr Vincent tabak, whom knew Dr vincent Tabak.....

Whether or not you believe he is guilty... The trial and publicity and information of key pieces of evidence in the public domain from day one cannot be right....

Something new should have come to trial.... witness's should have come to trial..... But that didn't happen...

Instead the media decided to furnish us with information that had not been used at trial, to secure the hatred the nation felt for the man whom had been convicted for the murder of Joanna Yeates...

So yes... I use CJ... because I can confidently use his video statements and Leveson statements to question the events at the time.... And try and work out the timings of the events that CJ has spoken of... And if i say they don't appear to marry up, it is based on what is stated and the weather conditions of the time...

To know for a fact that snow was on the ground on Friday 17th December 2010, CCTV from the area of Canygne Road would put that to bed... That is why I am a little unsure as to which day CJ is referring too when he talks of the 2 conversations on different days he had with Dr Vincent Tabak.. And his Leveson statement saying that he believes it was Friday the 17th December he went to the gym..

Yes I use the title Dr , when referring to Dr Vincent Tabak, and just CJ when referring to CJ, now if CJ has a title i would happily use it, if he was for instance The right honourable CJ I would use said title, but as I have no knowledge whether or not CJ has a title, so I will stick to calling him CJ.....

So I return to where and whom gave what information, and use The video's and The Leveson......

Leveson being at the centre of this case...

Leveson 2 many waiting for it to take place....  Now I have a little theory on that also...
Your  posts are too long Nine for answers that have been covered, the free press will sometimes take the risk or the hit of a fine, additional sales of their newspapers make up the loss of a fine.

jixy

« Reply #5020 on: June 08, 2019, 10:01:32 AM »
The posts are way too long and very repetitive. Just saying the same rubbish over and over does not make it true. Also very tired of hearing the  story on the stand only matches the info that was out there. Of course it would

Maybe instead of repeating yourself Nine you should refresh yourself (not that you havent been told many times) how a trial works when someone pleads guilty, or even when they dont

Plea and case management  *%87 now what could that mean?

Oh yes the plea, that isnt a secret for Tabak or anyone else!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 10:12:33 AM by jixy »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #5021 on: June 08, 2019, 10:11:25 AM »
I understand why Nine concentrates on CJ, and I don't believe for a moment that he/she intends to be disrespectful, or that he/she  believes CJ is anything other than innocent.

We don't know very much about VT, or Tanja, or Joanna, or Greg, but CJ knew all of them, and, by all accounts, he took an interest in his tenants, and in  how they looked after his properties. I find it difficult to believe that Joanna was murdered in her flat, and that VT transported her body from one flat to another, placed it in his car boot, and CJ heard and saw nothing. He is a conscientious Neighbourhood Watch member, and it doesn't surprise me that he noticed people near Joanna's flat.

On a much lighter note, and one that, no doubt, will make you all sigh with relief, I am going away next week, and will have very limited time to moderate the forum.

Poor Myster!!!

jixy

« Reply #5022 on: June 08, 2019, 10:11:55 AM »
Clarity as I was asking for it, I will give you clarity on this...

The character assassination of Dr Vincent Tabak came after  trial, based on information that was not used at trial, and the origin of the information not proven...

No family or friends/ girlfriend etc, stood up in court, to tell us anything of this man.... But everyone is happy to accept what the media stated after court, because it helps to secure that this man had to be a monster ....

Family members had stated prior when Dr Vincent Tabak had been arrested that he was Innocent and a mistake must have taken place, he is described as quiet, he is described as gentle, he is described as a computer geek...

First the point you made about information that became known AFTER the trial was all to help him get a fair trial. This too has been explained to you far too many times already. You cling to it like a badge of honour for Tabak. It was to help him get a fair trial as you well know!

No friends or family were needed to speak up for him because he admitted cruelly taking a life! Take that out of it and think how THEY would feel. Not you not Tabak... the family .  Why would they want to defend him. Have you also thought he  may told them the truth and they couldnt get away from him fast enough

That wouldnt be strange not for one minute! He is a monster!

At the time of his arrest, they would have been in shock, only natural but with time to think and consider the evidence, words that Tabak may have spoken to them and any affect it would have on their own lives

Stop making stupid excuses for him and the way you expect it should have happened. Its all in your head because there is nothing else to defend him with

IF all the bad stuff that you state came out after his murder conviction was mentioned at the trial you would be now screaming his trial was unfair for that reason too

You want it every which way but just not the truthful way!!!!

jixy

« Reply #5023 on: June 08, 2019, 10:14:26 AM »
I understand why Nine concentrates on CJ, and I don't believe for a moment that he/she intends to be disrespectful, or that he/she  believes CJ is anything other than innocent.

We don't know very much about VT, or Tanja, or Joanna, or Greg, but CJ knew all of them, and, by all accounts, he took an interest in his tenants, and in  how they looked after his properties. I find it difficult to believe that Joanna was murdered in her flat, and that VT transported her body from one flat to another, placed it in his car boot, and CJ heard and saw nothing. He is a conscientious Neighbourhood Watch member, and it doesn't surprise me that he noticed people near Joanna's flat.

On a much lighter note, and one that, no doubt, will make you all sigh with relief, I am going away next week, and will have very limited time to moderate the forum.

Poor Myster!!!

A monster was trying to save his backside. He gave the best story he could. Who knows how many lies it ccontained but he said what he said for a very clear reason. To escape a murder conviction. Any holes in the story are because he took a life and then he was caught out!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #5024 on: June 08, 2019, 10:14:34 AM »
The posts are way too long and very repetitive. Just saying the same rubbish over and over does not make it true. Also very tired of hearing the  story on the stand only matches the info that was out there. Of course it would

Maybe instead of repeating yourself Nine you should refresh yourself (not that you havent been told many times) how a trial works when someone pleads guilty, or even when they dont

Plea and case management  *%87 now what could that mean?

Oh yes the plea, that isnt a secret for Tabak or anyone else!

I would have expected Vinnie to have said a lot more than what was "already out there", if he murdered Joanna and, of course, if he was telling the truth on the stand. There is always stuff that is known to the murderer but not to the public.