Author Topic: Former Scotland Yard detective exposes cover up within the MET.  (Read 37266 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: Former Scotland Yard detective exposes cover up within the MET.
« Reply #390 on: June 14, 2020, 09:15:47 AM »
Former Scotland Yard detective Jon Wedger talks to ex BBC and ITV reporter Anna Brees about a child prostitution cover up in central London and how he was bullied by a senior officer, currently a very high ranking official at the Metropolitan Police, when he tried to publicly expose it.

https://www.jonwedgerfoundation.org/

What a brave guy to speak out despite that pressure!! Couple of questions... Do you believe this is a high level scandal or something more embedded at every level. I have a close female relative who is a survivor. No-one involved was "high profile". It took her 11 years to begin to talk about the abuse (initially through her sister). The Police viewed this as hearsay and said they couldn't act. After months of anguish and counselling my relative agreed to talk to the Police directly. The Police still didn't even interview the perpetrator!! So perhaps there's no high level conspiracy but just a complete failure to seek justice for survivors.

My second question is why post that here? Do you believe there is a connection to child sex abuse (and a State cover up) in this case?