Author Topic: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.  (Read 26747 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.
« Reply #136 on: August 15, 2019, 01:59:33 PM »
The sum was huge when you consider the average wages of most Malays in the area.  And it appeared to have worked.

It looks like it didn't work!  and it is even more curious that it was a Belfast Business man who was putting up the reward money.  I wonder why they didn't add to it. Oh well.

The outcome is heartbreaking.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #137 on: August 15, 2019, 05:57:01 PM »
It looks like it didn't work!  and it is even more curious that it was a Belfast Business man who was putting up the reward money.  I wonder why they didn't add to it. Oh well.

The outcome is heartbreaking.
In what way did the reward not work?  Please elucidate.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #138 on: August 15, 2019, 05:58:59 PM »
So the police were right and the parents were wrong. Seems she was much more capable than the parents have led us all to believe, questions must surely be asked about this now?

Reminds me of another case where a young girl disappeared and the parents claimed she had been abducted through a window.
In the McCann case the parents are accused of refusing to consider woke and wandered to cover up for their “neglect”, what do you think the Quorins motive was, other than genuinely believing Nora would not wander off on her own? 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 06:39:23 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #139 on: August 15, 2019, 06:00:33 PM »
They obviously don’t use enhanced tracker dogs in Malaysia.  The poor girl was a mile or so from where she had been staying, and found next to the waterfall she was apparently so excited to be visiting.  How come the dogs were unable to follow her scent through the jungle, what with her being barefoot and all?

Offline barrier

« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2019, 08:37:15 AM »
And so it begins, a comment in the Times I have just read:

“Her aunt has now - after a week - shared it publicly in an interview. Everyone's natural instinct is to feel very worried and compassionate for this family, but there is a lot about the case that feels very staged. I hope to be proved wrong”.

The similarities get stronger by the day.

What similarities do you see now?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2019, 09:21:30 AM »
I was impressed by the actions of the Malaysian authorities, but I see British arrogance is being displayed again. Jim Gamble pontificating once more about case reviews. I'd like to see examples of which lessons UK police have learned from them and how they helped later investigators to avoid mistakes.

He now says the downstairs window lock was broken, so it couldn't be secured. Blaming the resort now that it seems there's no abductor?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2019, 10:18:29 AM »
I was impressed by the actions of the Malaysian authorities, but I see British arrogance is being displayed again. Jim Gamble pontificating once more about case reviews. I'd like to see examples of which lessons UK police have learned from them and how they helped later investigators to avoid mistakes.

He now says the downstairs window lock was broken, so it couldn't be secured. Blaming the resort now that it seems there's no abductor?

Yes, the blame game has now begun. The parents are blaming everyone but themselves. It was the resort's fault, the police messed up etc etc...  heard it all before. I have spoken to numerous people who work with special needs children and adults and without exception they say that the child was not properly supervised in such a strange environment, I put the blame squarely with Nora's parents.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 11:22:09 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2019, 03:17:25 PM »
Yes, the blame game has now begun. The parents are blaming everyone but themselves. It was the resort's fault, the police messed up etc etc...  heard it all before. I have spoken to numerous people who work with special needs children and adults and without exception they say that the child was not properly supervised in such a strange environment, I put the blame squarely with Nora's parents.
Whaaaaaat????

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2019, 03:18:11 PM »
What similarities do you see now?
Well for a start it seems the Holier-Than-Thou / Know-It-Alls are blaming the parents for Nora’s fate, would you like me to continue?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 03:20:46 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2019, 06:16:39 PM »
Well for a start it seems the Holier-Than-Thou / Know-It-Alls are blaming the parents for Nora’s fate, would you like me to continue?

They failed in their duty of care towards Nora. Need I say more?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2019, 06:27:05 PM »

What a heartless comment.
More of the I know better and I am a better parent than anyone.
So prolific today.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2019, 06:33:28 PM »
What a heartless comment.
More of the I know better and I am a better parent than anyone.
So prolific today.

All the professionals agree with me, few are willing to say so publicly though.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #148 on: August 16, 2019, 06:35:17 PM »
All the professionals agree with me, few are willing to say so publicly though.

Which professionals?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2019, 06:41:35 PM »
No, you’ve said quite enough to make me feel rather nauseous.