Author Topic: René Hasée (6) - The boy who has never been found after 17 years.  (Read 101695 times)

AnneGuedes

Re: René Hasée (6) - The boy who has never been found after 17 years.
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2013, 11:46:18 PM »
Do the PJ actually solve any crimes?

What do you think? pls do provide statistics for crimes solved in Portugal versus all other countries to support your view that the PT police  are rubbish, look forward to it, till then, bon nuit and have fun researching
Sorry, Redblossom, I have to correct you if you don't mind : Guten Abend or Gute Nacht or Bonne nuit or Boa noite !

AnneGuedes

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2013, 11:56:03 PM »
fair haired like all the younger childen who went missing.

I had a cleaning lady from Capverde, she had 12 children and more than 20 grand-children. Behind her you would think she was 30, beautiful body, she had the face of a feiticeira (a magician).
She got on my nerves telling how this and that grand-child was fair with green eyes. I even told her she was racist.
Sadie, do you really believe fair is superior ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 12:01:33 AM »
Not at all Anne

Just being analytical; just stating a fact.  All the younger abductees were fair

I am /was a brunette with red lights ... now grey

One of my very best friends is a Jamaican lady .. wonderful person

AnneGuedes

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 12:03:34 AM »
Not at all Anne

just stating a fact.  All the younger abductees were fair

One of my very best friends is a Jamaican lady .. wonderful person
Have you been in the north of Portugal, Sadie ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 12:05:05 AM »
Yep .. been North, South, middle (Lisboa) and a bit in the very central part and to the east.

Beautiful countryside with (mainly) lovely people.  Just the fascist PJ and Justice system that I don't like.

Wonderfiul cities ooozing in character and history

I like PT very much

BUT I DONT LIKE FASCISM or INJUSTICE

Offline sadie

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 11:26:31 PM »
I have bumped this because today i have sorted some images out that some might be interested in.  John has very kindly offered to post some of them for me

Dear little Rene Hasse - fair haired like all the younger childen who went missing.

As John says missing from the Amoreira beach near to Aljezur on the Atlantic Coast of the Algarve.  A beautiful deep beach  with wonderful Atlantic rollers coming in.  All the way from the US of A.   A surfers paradise and only 17-18 miles crow flies from PdL..

We went there in 2010, but unfortunately we took the wrong side road and ended up on a cliffside to the south of it and could only look down on this big beach from the heights.  We were short of time and never actually went down to the beach as it involved quite a detour

=====================================

When one critically examines this this beach on GEarth, somewhere to the middle back of the beach one sees a building (restaurant, surfing shack or what?) with a car park behind it.  The car park would be hidden from much of the beach by this building.. 

Adjoining this beach, immediately to the North of this building, there is a fairly extensive area of deep sand dunes.  To the rear of the dunes and the building  there is the car park.   

If John has the time a GEarth image would be appreciated, including a shot of the dunes [Am talking about the shots one gets when a blue square is opened].  One particular shot shows very deep dunes.

Only if you have the time John and can do it without too much bother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be prepared, another of sadies theories coming up @)(++(*

[Please note that despite my best intentions, I was unable to view this close up, so there is room for errors!]

My thoughts are that Rene was trotting around investigating things, as kids at the seaside do, when he wandered into the edge of the sand dunes.  There was a small group of young men, possibly from the regular Algarve, come here specifically for the surfing.

One of these men liked the look of Rene and the others joined in, enticing Rene and then carrying him to their vehicle before driving off.  It would be possible to carry him/entice him virtually all the way to the car park without being seen

What happened next I have no idea

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said above, I have been unable to test my theory because of time contraints, but it seems plausable.

Tin hat on, bunkered down ... waiting for the criticisms, taunts and possible insults!   8(0(* @)(++(*

Offline sadie

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2013, 11:49:02 PM »
1. Overview Rene Hasse and Southern abductions
This shows the position of Amoreiras surfing beach relative to all the other Southern abductions.  All measurements are GE, as crow flies.  Further by road.  Please note I have taken the centre of places as the spot of the abductions because I dont know exact addresses.

They are all close to the main road East - West, then North along the Atlantic Coast.

Thank you John but the RH half of the image is missing when you click on the image ETA.  Ah I see it slides along using the bottom slider.  That is clever. 
May I suggest that when viewing it , you slide it along so that you can see the whole Southern abduction area which all falls within about a 25 mile diameter circle  ... so very localised.  With PdL more or less in the centre

Thank you so much John

Offline sadie

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2013, 12:02:52 AM »
2.  Rene Hasse . Amoreira Beach Over view

Another sliding picture.  Controls at the bottom.

This shows Amoreiras Beach (Aljezur) with the tide out.  You can clearly see the high tide mark.  It is approached by quite a long road / track from the main road North.

I viewed from a cliff at the Southern end as shown on the GE image.  The beach is magnificent and extensive.  Unfortunately as it was a good distance away, I couldn't see the detail around the restaurant, such as steps up.  But despite that I got a good feel for it.

The land is higher where the restraurant/surfing shack is..

There are dunes at the back of the beach both at the southern end and the northern end, but those farther away appeared much more pronounced and were well raised above the general level of the beach.

Rene was walking along this beach so the pointer is not absolute

Offline John

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 12:08:41 AM »
When I was looking at this story yesterday Sadie, I couldn't find any reference to where they actually were when Rene went missing. In fact some of the family web postings have disappeared now. 

I keep asking myself, if Rene was only a matter of 20 feet or so in front of his parents and they had sight of him how could he possibly disappear in a big wide open beach?  Do you think their story is true?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 12:11:50 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2013, 12:11:48 AM »
3.  Rene Hasse.  Amoreira Beach close up

Once again a sliding picture.  Control at the bottom

Was Rene just around the corner ahead as shown on this image?  The restaurant  / Surfing shack are on considerably raised land, but am not sure how raised.  Would be good if some of our PT friends could go, enjoy a days surfing and check that out!

If the land was raised a a couple of metres or more. then Rene and anyone behind those buildings would have been out of sight to Mr and Mrs Hasse.  Even had the land been lower the buildings would hide what ever might have been going on behind. 

Was Rene lured either into the dunes and then to the car park?  ... or was he enticed along what appears to be a pathway behind the buildings into a car? ... or into the shack?

These are only suggestions, a theory if you like, but they seem sound.  Please constructively shoot them down, or add to them

For many years Renes parents returned every year to Amoreira Beach to search for him.  Maybe still do?   They didn't think he had drowned.

What did happen to Rene?  He was only about 18 miles crow flies from PdL ...  and 25 miles from Silves.

Offline sadie

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2013, 12:15:38 AM »
When I was looking at this story yesterday Sadie, I couldn't find any reference to where they actually were when Rene went missing. In fact some of the family web postings have disappeared now. 

I keep asking myself, if Rene was only a matter of 20 feet or so in front of his parents and they had sight of him how could he possibly disappear in a big wide open beach?  Do you think their story is true?

Yep, I do.

Eveything pertinent keeps getting whooshed away from the internet as soon as I mention it.  It is a relief to me to find that you are experiencing the same thing.  Links get broken it seems to someones whim.  How this is achieved, I have no idea.

registrar

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2013, 12:17:13 AM »
I referred to this case as Jonathan Creekish the other day - details are VERY sketchy

The most detailed press report (in a notorious red top) I could find is this

http://www.bild.de/news/inland/vermisst/neue-bild-serie-17931224.bild.html

Happy to translate the salient parts (not a professional translation you understand) if anyone is interested 

Offline sadie

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2013, 12:20:26 AM »
Photo !  The Amoreira sand dunes

Note the depth of these dunes.  A photo that I was looking at yesterday that showed even greater depth has vanished.  Towards the north of the beach these dunes are considerably raised

Offline sadie

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2013, 12:26:52 AM »
Rene Hasse . Photo 2. Amoreira beach

Viewed from the north looking south, so the opposite way round to the GE maps.

Amoreiras Beach, busy on a midsummer day?  Are these the sand dunes that Rene maybe vanished into?

?Restaurant / surfing shack in the background, clearly raised from the beach, so visibility for the Hasses would be nil if Rene was standing where I showed on the last GEarth image and the Hasses were walking up the red line shown on the GE image  (see reply 22).

The car parking area is to the rear (off picture to the left) of these buildings.  There appears to be a pathway linking the beach to the car park at the rear of the buildings.  Was Rene enticed along here?  Ice cream perhaps?  See the close up GEarth image.

JOHN THE WRONG IMAGE IS ON POST 24.  Any chance you could change it pls for the GE image entitled CLOSE UP.

Thanks

Offline sadie

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2013, 12:35:27 AM »
Rene Hasse. Photo. Surfers on Amoreiras Beach

Surfers at Amoreiras Beach.

Was it a bunch of surfers gaming around in the sand dunes who took Rene?   Perhaps one was evil and egged the others on?  Or was it perhaps one evil surfer/ sunbather who charmed and enticed Rene into a car?  Were they from the PdL area, or nearby Algarve? 

This was 17 years ago, so the peeps who did it (maybe), if they were in their late teens/ twenties/ thirties then, would be in their thirties to late forties now.

No-one seems to have come up with the answer to Renes disappearance.  Mum and Dad clearly do not believe he drowned

These are only my thoughts and quite possibly will be totally  incorrect ... but that is how he could have vanished

Anyone add to it, please?