Author Topic: Why Hasn’t Jeremy Bamber Asked Julie Mugford To Take a Lie Detector Test?  (Read 4807 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

I think you're strident enough to ask your own questions Spy.

I have never, nor would ever make contact with that man; nor would I put it to the campaign team.

You could, though 😊
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

I'm quite sure that Julie wants nothing to do with this case and puts as much distance between herself and anything or anyone associated with Jeremy Bamber and who would blame her.  She didn't ask to be involved in his murderous crimes, in fact, she had a lucky escape.

I agree entirely, John. Absolutely!

As soon as the trial was over and she did her one press interview she hid away from public view and made a new life for herself. She’s refused many lucrative offers since then to do more interviews but has always turned them down. You’re right: she wants no part of it anymore. And I don’t blame her.

I guess I’m more curious why JB and his campaign team haven’t approached her and asked her to do one, though?

The fact they haven’t suggests they’re scared she’d agree to take one...

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

I have never, nor would ever make contact with that man; nor would I put it to the campaign team.

You could, though 😊

Possibly, but why would I be interested?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Possibly, but why would I be interested?

Well, you clearly support him and try to look for discrepancies, weak as they are, that could help him

So why wouldn’t you suggest to him that publicly asking a Julie to take a polygraph would help his case?

Why not throw the gauntlet down?

Offline G-Unit

Well, you clearly support him and try to look for discrepancies, weak as they are, that could help him

So why wouldn’t you suggest to him that publicly asking a Julie to take a polygraph would help his case?

Why not throw the gauntlet down?

I think you should confine yourself to the facts rather than speculating about what I think and telling me what to do.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

I think you should confine yourself to the facts rather than speculating about what I think and telling me what to do.
And perhaps you could get out of the habit of asking people their opinion and then telling them that you're not interested in their opinion. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Caroline

Pots and kettles.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

That’s hypocritical considering how frequently you make assumptions and hypothesis

But that isn’t what I asked you in reply to your question  to me — so I’ll ask you again:

Why are you reluctant to suggest Jeremy or a member of his campaign team to  publicly ask Julie to do a polygraph? He insists she’s lied; his CT do too; so why in 35 years hasn’t he or his CT asked Julie to take one?

Offline The General

That’s hypocritical considering how frequently you make assumptions and hypothesis

But that isn’t what I asked you in reply to your question  to me — so I’ll ask you again:

Why are you reluctant to suggest Jeremy or a member of his campaign team to  publicly ask Julie to do a polygraph? He insists she’s lied; his CT do too; so why in 35 years hasn’t he or his CT asked Julie to take one?
Ooh ooh, me, me!
Because it would be utterly futile. What would be the point? Even the desperate Bamber can see the futility in it.
Besides, if his 'team' managed to make contact, I'm pretty sure it anything he wanted would be met with a foxtrot oscar.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Holly Goodhead

The CT have a section on the website entitled 'Liars Lobby' where they accuse a wide range of people of lying so why single out JM for a lie detector test?

https://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/liars-lobby
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Ooh ooh, me, me!
Because it would be utterly futile. What would be the point? Even the desperate Bamber can see the futility in it.
Besides, if his 'team' managed to make contact, I'm pretty sure it anything he wanted would be met with a foxtrot oscar.
He doesn't need to make contact with her - just challenge her via the media to take a polygraph and when she (quite rightly) ignores the challenge he and his team can make capital out her "refusal". 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Caroline

He doesn't need to make contact with her - just challenge her via the media to take a polygraph and when she (quite rightly) ignores the challenge he and his team can make capital out her "refusal".

She would ignore any correspondence from Bamber and/or his team.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Ooh ooh, me, me!

Whatever are you on about?

Im discussing psychopath Jeremy Bamber and Julie. I’m not talking about myself.

I asked why jeremy has never challenged Julie to take a polygraph. He’s litigious; is like a dog with a bone; clutches at any old straw; and tries ANYTHING to try and worm out of prison. He constantly brags how HE passed a polygraph (but psychopaths do pass them), so he clearly feels they prove something.

So why hasn’t he asked Julie to take one?

You’re assuming she’d say no, and she possibly would refuse: she’s not obliged to. But you never know...she might agree!

The only reason he and his CT won’t ask her is that they’re dead scared she would agree.

Julie doesn’t appear uncouth, so I can’t see her saying FO. She isn’t living in a Sierra Hotel...mixing with s..m.

Offline The General

Whatever are you on about?

Im discussing psychopath Jeremy Bamber and Julie. I’m not talking about myself.

I asked why jeremy has never challenged Julie to take a polygraph. He’s litigious; is like a dog with a bone; clutches at any old straw; and tries ANYTHING to try and worm out of prison. He constantly brags how HE passed a polygraph (but psychopaths do pass them), so he clearly feels they prove something.

So why hasn’t he asked Julie to take one?

You’re assuming she’d say no, and she possibly would refuse: she’s not obliged to. But you never know...she might agree!

The only reason he and his CT won’t ask her is that they’re dead scared she would agree.

Julie doesn’t appear uncouth, so I can’t see her saying FO. She isn’t living in a Sierra Hotel...mixing with s..m.
He's scared? Scared of a concept that you aren't even sure he's contemplated?
Yes, I'm assuming she'd say no, but actually, she wold probably more likely ignore any form of contact.
Irrespective, it's an exercise in futility for several reasons, the most pertinent being that they are unreliable.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 09:37:28 AM by The General »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

He's scared? Scared of a concept that you aren't even sure he's contemplated?
Yes, I'm assuming she'd say know, but actually, she wold probably more likely ignore any form of contact.
Irrespective, it's an exercise in futility for several reasons, the most pertinent being that they are unreliable.

That's one old straw he hasn't clutched at isn't it? As you say, the idea of challenging JM to a 'lie-detector' competition is not Bamber's. There's no reason to believe he ever contemplated asking her, so this is a strawman argument.
Result = happy posting.