Author Topic: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann  (Read 10982 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2023, 08:45:04 AM »
Two points.

The BKA have claimed they know Maddie is dead..perhaps SY and the PJ have enough sense .. unlike those on forum world..to know this claim would not be made unless it was true. Before I get the usual response from those in denial..having 100 % proof  Maddie is dead is not the same as having proof of the culprit.

Second...you have been extremely critical of the money spent on the search...should SY spend thousands .if not hundreds of thousands ,. Chasing every spurious claim

Why not?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline John

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2023, 09:20:57 AM »
Two points.

The BKA have claimed they know Maddie is dead..perhaps SY and the PJ have enough sense .. unlike those on forum world..to know this claim would not be made unless it was true. Before I get the usual response from those in denial..having 100 % proof  Maddie is dead is not the same as having proof of the culprit.

Second...you have been extremely critical of the money spent on the search...should SY spend thousands .if not hundreds of thousands ,. Chasing every spurious claim

If Madeleine was indeed deceased I think her parents would have known about it. As they don't appear to know about it we can safely assume it is business as usual and their search continues.

Secondly, how much does a DNA test cost these days?

This young woman would appear to fit the puzzle to some extent but clearly she is not Madeleine if her childhood photo is anything to go by. She obviously needs help and some closure which she is not getting.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 09:23:58 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2023, 09:32:46 AM »
If Madeleine was indeed deceased I think her parents would have known about it. As they don't appear to know about it we can safely assume it is business as usual and their search continues.

This young woman would appear to fit the puzzle to some extent but clearly she is not Madeleine if her childhood photo is anything to go by. She obviously needs help and some closure which she is not getting.
When was the last time you spoke to Madeleine’s parents about it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2023, 09:46:31 AM »
I totally agree, she isn't Madeleine McCann.  In saying that however the circumstances of her upbringing are concerning and should be investigated. The responses of the police are somewhat bizarre to put it mildly.
Which police John...polish police or is this just more of your SY bashing

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2023, 09:52:30 AM »

If you've listened to what Wolters has said he is sure Maddie is dead..but he cannot share the evidence.
He may well have a video where the only logical outcome is death...but he cannot rule out the faint but almost Impossible possibility she survived. This fits exactly what he has said.
You can believe Wolters is some sort of lunatic but I think you'd have to be daft to believe that
Maddie is dead and the BKA have proof

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2023, 09:59:57 AM »
If you've listened to what Wolters has said he is sure Maddie is dead..but he cannot share the evidence.
He may well have a video where the only logical outcome is death...but he cannot rule out the faint but almost Impossible possibility she survived. This fits exactly what he has said.
You can believe Wolters is some sort of lunatic but I think you'd have to be daft to believe that
Maddie is dead and the BKA have proof

Yes, Wolters has had much to say. You just have to believe him, is all. In the absence of anything tangible.
He's only been investigating Brueckner for the past 6 years now. Let's give him another 6 before we write his claims of entirely.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2023, 10:00:10 AM »
Which police John...polish police or is this just more of your SY bashing
John hasn't a clue if the police were ever approached about this woman's claims before she plastered it all over the internet.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2023, 10:06:17 AM »
John hasn't a clue if the police were ever approached about this woman's claims before she plastered it all over the internet.

she may well have done it simply to drive tarffic to her tik tok page. she could quite simply get a dna test herself

Offline Rossb

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2023, 10:26:24 AM »
she may well have done it simply to drive tarffic to her tik tok page. she could quite simply get a dna test herself

Look at the followers. Maybe she has issues which I previously said. But mental health is my thought process.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2023, 10:51:09 AM »

Pregnancy tests are easily accessible, I don't know how accessible DNA tests are but there are plenty of adverts for them starting at £35 ~

Types of DNA Tests

Paternity tests are used to confirm who is the father of a baby, child, or adult.

Genealogy tests are used by genealogists to determine ancestral ethnicity and relationships.

Gene therapy DNA testing is most commonly used for parents before they try to conceive or for fetuses to check for inheritable genetic conditions or if an embryo is carrying any birth defects.

Forensic DNA tests are used by police at crime scenes in order to identify victims or find criminals after certain crimes.

How to Choose a DNA Test Kit
Like countless other purchases in life, when it comes to ordering a home DNA kit, it’s crucial you determine what’s most important for you. Here are the key considerations to look for when you choose a DNA testing company or a DNA testing kit.
https://www.top10.com/dna-testing/comparison?bkw=best%20dna%20test&bcampid=370444004&bcamp=DNA%20DT%20-%20Bing%20tCPA&bagid=1186373957466349&bag=dna%20test&btarid=kwd-74148523172226:loc-188&bidm=bp&bnet=o&bd=c&bmobval=0&bt=search&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=how%20to%20arrange%20a%20private%20dna%20test&utm_campaign=Bing+CPC+Campaign&c=74148575314029&m=p&k=74148523172226&&bphysical=4078&bfeedid=&binterest=&a=7009&ts=&topic=&upf=&clicktype=&msclkid=2d13cf82a55d11e1a47cac774ecd2767

If this enterprising young lady thought she was pregnant there would be no problem in putting it to the test.

Similarly if her issue was  proof of parentage - DNA tests are easily arranged.  So if there is an issue as she claims with lack of police cooperation - why not pop along to the tabloids and offer someone exclusive rights to her story.

I don't think there is a privacy issue regarding parental rights.  I think the results of Madeleine's DNA tests were part of the CDs distributed by the Portuguese authorities some of which we have already seen https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELEINES_DNA.htm

All I'm saying in this long winded post is that this issue of DNA is not and never has been a problem.  It has always been in the category of being very easily resolved.  All that is happening here typifies the sensationalism associated with Madeleine and the total disregard for her family.
This should have been handled differently and certainly with a modicum of discretion.  My Opinion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2023, 11:12:55 AM »
She has posted a recent picture allegedly of one of the twins on her social media account which is not on, imo. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2023, 11:16:05 AM »
Look at the followers. Maybe she has issues which I previously said. But mental health is my thought process.

Everything is geared to social media at the expense of due process.  The most recent example being the tragic case of Nicola Bulley. 
I think we really need to take a step back from being driven by internet opinion and the immediacy of the type of publicity generated by it and remember we live in a real world, not a virtual one.

Any one of us could end up being an involuntary internet sensation.

With that in mind we should also give more respect to families such as Nicola's and Madeleine's whose reality and forever daily lives are our transitory internet gossip.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2023, 11:20:13 AM »
She has posted a recent picture allegedly of one of the twins on her social media account which is not on, imo.

That is a step too far and really is a cause for concern.

Offline John

« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2023, 11:36:07 AM »

Totally agree, the twins should not be brought into this.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2023, 11:52:09 AM »
Pat Brown has spoken - she's definitely NOT Madeleine McCann.

Now I'm beginning to think she might be....  @)(++(*