Author Topic: New search of reservoir near Silves  (Read 7778 times)

Offline jassi

Re: New search of reservoir near Silves
« Reply #180 on: May 26, 2023, 02:45:11 PM »
He's got the type of face you'd love to punch!

Amaral that is, not John.

You know, I thought the same thing  the first time I saw Smirky McSmirky McCann.

I've mellowed since then
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 03:14:52 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #181 on: May 26, 2023, 02:48:42 PM »
Well maybe......... because.

His lawyer Freidrich Fulscher has insisted he had no involvement in the McCann case and is attempting to have it thrown out.

There has been no attempt to throw it out..just to change jurisdiction. One of the charges is where a policeman found CB with his trousers down in a children's playground...is he denying that too

Offline jassi

« Reply #182 on: May 26, 2023, 02:54:40 PM »
There has been no attempt to throw it out..just to change jurisdiction. One of the charges is where a policeman found CB with his trousers down in a children's playground...is he denying that too

I think he's the sort who denies everything, irrespective of what evidence there might be
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #183 on: May 26, 2023, 03:21:18 PM »
I think he's the sort who denies everything, irrespective of what evidence there might be
Are you talking about Amaral now..?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #184 on: May 26, 2023, 07:24:24 PM »
I see interest has waned regarding the activities which took place at the Arade dam at the beginning of the week.

The world moves on to deal with reality - myth making and vindictiveness just do not have the same ring to them anymore no matter if evidence is to be found or no.  The result is that the lies in "the truth of the lie" are well and truly exposed to any sentient being.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #185 on: May 26, 2023, 09:21:23 PM »
One wonders who was responsible for this ‘tip off’ that lead to the search. If not Brueckener himself (as Wolters has confirmed in the press) then who?

Does this mean third parties were involved in the disappearance? (assuming for the sake of argument Brueckner is guilty).

Does it mean an innocent third party - such  as a girlfriend - knew certain details at the time?

Or could the tip off have come from a more recent confidant in Germany or elsewhere?

Or is there another possibility?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 09:25:07 PM by Sherlock Holmes »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #186 on: May 26, 2023, 10:43:51 PM »
One wonders who was responsible for this ‘tip off’ that lead to the search. If not Brueckener himself (as Wolters has confirmed in the press) then who?

Does this mean third parties were involved in the disappearance? (assuming for the sake of argument Brueckner is guilty).

Does it mean an innocent third party - such  as a girlfriend - knew certain details at the time?

Or could the tip off have come from a more recent confidant in Germany or elsewhere?

No idea what brought them to dig in that location.  I was thrown bit that the exercise was mainly digging on dry land.  Did they do any diving at all?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #187 on: May 27, 2023, 03:18:32 PM »
The Odiaxere dam was nearest so they search this one again.

Remember this:

Girl alleged to be buried under rocks
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/jun/14/ukcrime.sandralaville

And this:

Mysterious Letter Claims Body Was Dumped in Barragem Da Bravura Reservoir
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/madeleine-mccann-mysterious-letter-claims-body-was-dumped-barragem-da-bravura-reservoir-1476441

Both letters claim Odiaxere as the location to search.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #188 on: May 27, 2023, 04:26:12 PM »
No idea what brought them to dig in that location.  I was thrown bit that the exercise was mainly digging on dry land.  Did they do any diving at all?

It seems as though they were only digging.

Pathfinder's article from ibt shows digging not diving at that location as well.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #189 on: May 27, 2023, 11:53:25 PM »

I read today in a  news clip that a couple found a 'creepy' alter there. With stones marking an arrow to it - some old flowers and a picture of MBM there...Apparently they informed the police but nothing was done. They have been questioned about it recently.

Sorry tried to find which link it was
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #190 on: May 28, 2023, 12:03:33 AM »
It seems as though they were only digging.

Pathfinder's article from ibt shows digging not diving at that location as well.

Possibly they were planting next year's crop of standing stones.

Offline misty

« Reply #191 on: May 28, 2023, 01:16:42 AM »
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22500591/inside-madeleine-mccann-suspect-sinister-camp-reservoir/

Includes a few photos of the little paradise from an unknown date before police began their searches.
Perhaps one of our posters who likes using Google Earth can find the spiritual ring of stones in image history.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #192 on: May 28, 2023, 12:07:33 PM »

Pictured: Three rocks in the Arade Reservoir in 2007 where a shrine was found. The flowers and tribute were left on the middle rock

Pictured is the shrine left for the three-year-old girl

The makeshift memorial (pictured here) was weighed down by a large rock and had a bouquet of flowers and a photograph of abducted Madeleine on it

Speaking exclusively to The Mail on Sunday from their holiday home, just a few minutes' drive from the reservoir, retired builder Ralf and former bank cashier Ann described the bizarre find. Ralf, 66, a father of two, said: 'It was around Christmas 2007, so Madeleine had only gone missing a few months beforehand and I went down to the reservoir with Ann, our daughter, who was then 16, and the dog . . .

'Our daughter ran on ahead of us and all of a sudden she just shouted to us, "Quick, come and look, someone must have died here."

When we got down, we noticed a row of stones stretching out into the water and on the last one there was a bouquet of fresh white lilies. We went out and had a look, and on the stone where the flowers were, there was a photograph of Madeleine.

'There was no note or anything and it was all very strange.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12131383/Police-searched-reservoir-Maddie-McCann-case-British-couple-discovered-shrine-her.html
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #193 on: May 28, 2023, 12:31:30 PM »
Typical PJ to be so utterly incurious about this or about Correia’s tip off back in 2007.  Talk about egg on their faces if Madeleine’s remains are found in or around that reservoir.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #194 on: May 28, 2023, 05:13:17 PM »
Typical PJ to be so utterly incurious about this or about Correia’s tip off back in 2007.  Talk about egg on their faces if Madeleine’s remains are found in or around that reservoir.

Talk about egg on their faces if Madeleine’s remains are found in or around that reservoir.

Do you mean by removing GA from the case?