Author Topic: Buckets of Clothing  (Read 4982 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Buckets of Clothing
« on: April 20, 2014, 04:09:59 PM »
In AE's wit stat dated 8th - 13th September 1985 she states the following:

"There were also three buckets in the kitchen containing washing in soak.  One contained two pairs of blood stained ladies knickers".

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1053.0;attach=3106

In AE's wit stat dated 14th August 1991 she states the following:

"There was clothes hanging to dry on the airer above the AGA, there were two buckets, I think on the floor by the kitchen sink with clothes in soak.  One of these had Sheila's knickers in, the other tracksuit bottoms.  I think there was also a bowl on the draining board with a dish cloth in"

"It was whilst I was at the draining board washing the clothes in the buckets out that I noticed the dirty marks on the window, the little window above"...[talks about windows].

"The tracksuit bottoms and knickers, I had washed these out and I said to Dad "What do I do with these"?  He said something like, "well they wont want them anymore", anyhow I put them in the same bin by the dishwasher.  I remember that Sheila's knickers looked as if she had had a period and had been caught out."

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3556

In AE's wit stat dated 14th August 1991 she also states the following:

"I have previously described to the City of London Police  having been shown by D S Jones, police photographs of the scene inside the kitchen of White House Farm.  The reason for DS Jones showing them to me was because they had been trying to find out where I had found  the bucket that contained Sheila's knickers which I considered to be stained with blood from her menstruation".

"The importance of this had been made to me by Mr Ainsley himself.  He told me that when it comes to the trial they the defence will allege that I put the blood inside the silencer and that Sheila's underwear could be a source of that blood.  I must point out that I had never thought of that possibility and I certainly did not plant blood of any description inside the silencer and to my knowledge neither did any other member of my family".

"I recall Mr Ainsley asking me how I knew it was menstrual blood and I answered his question in my normal forth right way "It smells different.  Doesn't it?"  This appeared to amuse Mr Ainsley who then countered "If you are ever asked at court you make sure you tell them that".

"The knickers were quite badly stained in the crotch area and I thought that Sheila had been caught out by her period.  I feel now that I should make it known that this conversation with Mr Ainsley, had what I can only describe as haunted me.  The conversation must have taken place just before my statement dated 14th May 1986, because it is there that I describe the location of the bucket and the knickers".

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3598

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3600

End of statement quoting.

AE initially refers to 3 buckets and then 2 buckets?  According to AE one bucket contained two pairs of ladies knickers that she believed were SC's and stained in the crotch area with menstrual blood.  She refers to another bucket containing a pair of training bottoms.  Were these stained?  If so where?  If there was a third bucket what was in it, was it stained and if so where?

- No member of the raid team made reference to the buckets?
- The police soc photographer, DC David Bird, did not photograph the buckets
- The soc officer, DC David Hammersley, made no reference to the buckets in his trial transcript?

I have always felt there was something not quite right about these buckets.  The kitchen looks fairly small (haven't seen room measurements?).  If items were knocked over either during the tragedy or when the raid team broke in or both would there have been the potential for the buckets to have been knocked over?  Is there a photo of the kitchen which includes the sink?  Why did no member of the raid team observe them?  I have a friend who is a member of police armed response and they are trained to be extremely vigilant and observant.  I find it amazing that no member of the raid team and/or others who entered later, eg police photographer and soc officer, observed and noted these buckets.  Surely one would take a peep and seeing bloody water the alarm bells would sound immediately.

There are so many unanswered questions re the buckets and their contents??????
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 01:26:39 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

Re: Buckets of Clothing
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 05:54:58 PM »
Only one photo that I know of with buckets in the PD. I lightened the original to bring out any blood spots on the floor and cupboards, so you may not be able to tell if there's anything in one of them, and the farthest bucket is only partially shown anyway.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 05:27:23 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 06:03:43 PM »
Thank you Myster.

So a photo does exist showing two buckets!  I wonder when it was taken? 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 06:53:16 PM »
Thank you Myster.

So a photo does exist showing two buckets!  I wonder when it was taken?

Thought you would have seen this one after all the time you've spent on both forums !

Crime scene photo by the look of it - upset table, overturned chair, broken lampshade/sugar bowl pieces, blood spots not cleaned up.
Morning of the 7th August, 1985 ?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 07:20:16 PM »
Thought you would have seen this one after all the time you've spent on both forums !

Crime scene photo by the look of it - upset table, overturned chair, broken lampshade/sugar bowl pieces, blood spots not cleaned up.
Morning of the 7th August, 1985 ?

Hahaha...you learn something new every day!  I looked in the photo section.  Just looked again and it isn't there? 

Yes I see what you mean gives the impression that it was taken prior to the clean up.  I am surprised that no member of the raid team mentioned the buckets especially if they contained bloody water?  No mention by PC Bird or DC Hammersley? 

Something doesn't ring true about all of this  >@@(*&)

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 05:23:19 PM »
There are no questions of any relevance to the murders.  you postes  amash of things with no real point except to try to imply something nefarious took place with potentional evidence though it's not potential evidence because it has nothing to do with the murders.

Sheila was definitel yon her period that was documented.  She bled into her panties so they were soaking, she ruined 2 pairs of panties that day in fact and washed the bottom she wore with one of the panties.  That has what to do with the murders?  There are no relevant questions vis a vis the murders.

There is no way to plant blood from cleaning water that got blood in it let alone to do so in a manner that would account for flakes of blood dried to the inside of the supporessor and blood stuck to the first 8 and only first 8 baffles even after all visible blood was cleaned by the prosecution. 

This thread is a total dud try harder to prove the bogus claim Jeremy was framed.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 05:39:21 PM »
There are no questions of any relevance to the murders.  you postes  amash of things with no real point except to try to imply something nefarious took place with potentional evidence though it's not potential evidence because it has nothing to do with the murders.

Sheila was definitel yon her period that was documented.  She bled into her panties so they were soaking, she ruined 2 pairs of panties that day in fact and washed the bottom she wore with one of the panties.  That has what to do with the murders?  There are no relevant questions vis a vis the murders.

There is no way to plant blood from cleaning water that got blood in it let alone to do so in a manner that would account for flakes of blood dried to the inside of the supporessor and blood stuck to the first 8 and only first 8 baffles even after all visible blood was cleaned by the prosecution. 

This thread is a total dud try harder to prove the bogus claim Jeremy was framed.

Hello Scipio

I would like to have seen a forensic examination of the contents of the three buckets.  That would be the norm at a soc not assumptions.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 05:47:43 PM »
Hello Scipio

I would like to have seen a forensic examination of the contents of the three buckets.  That would be the norm at a soc not assumptions.

The contents are wholly irrelevant to the murders so there wa sno need to examine them.

The clothing clearly was worn during the day not during the murders.

Your suggestions about diluted blood in water could deposit blood in the manner found on the suppressor is simply absurd.  You bear the burden of proving such a ridiculous claim and can't because it is sheer nonsense.

You are so desperate for Jeremy to be innocent you make up anything you cna instead of just accepting the facts you try to change the facts.  One has to wonder what is wrong with you to go through such efforts for the slimeball.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 05:48:26 PM »
Oh btw the purpose of this thread is to discuss the contents of the buckets not whether any bloody water contaminated the silencer.

If SC was responsible it seems unlikely to me she wore the clothes she was found in when the tragedy unfolded.  Therefore I need to consider what may have happened to any discarded clothes.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 07:14:48 PM »
Oh btw the purpose of this thread is to discuss the contents of the buckets not whether any bloody water contaminated the silencer.

If SC was responsible it seems unlikely to me she wore the clothes she was found in when the tragedy unfolded.  Therefore I need to consider what may have happened to any discarded clothes.

The contents of the buckets are wholly irrelevant to the murders because quite clearly the panties full of menstrual blood and bottoms worn over said panties were not worn during the murders.

The purpose of you stressing the blood in these buckets is to suggest that the suppressor was contaminated by being soaked in said water. 

Trying to say you want a discussion that has nothing to do with the murders is irrelevant to this site.  It also is a disingenuine claim because your clear goal is to continue with a farce you presented in the past that the family either accidentally or intentionally contaminated the supporessor with Sheila's blood by storing the suppressor among the wet panties or immersing intentionally in the bucket that contained bloody water.

Offline Passer-by

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 09:57:19 AM »
This only seems to have been discussed in relation to the possibility of using blood from the buckets to fit-up the moderator:  I'm surprised no-one has considered the possibility that in addition to soaking the clothing stained because of her period, Sheila may have had blood spots from her family on the outer clothing she was also wearing which - Anne Eaton says was also washed.  Then putting a clean nightie on before committing suicide.

No 'ritual washing' (which always strikes me as the kind of cobblers which undid the Defence) just autopilot, doing something to 'normalise' the situation.

If AE wanted to find blood to fit up the moderator, there were sources other than these buckets:  I believe the bedroom underlay and the bedside lamp still had bloodstains on them with Ann living there donkeys' years later.  The blood on the moderator was described as a 'flake' - it would only need to be scraped off something like the bedside table and delicately placed inside the barrel, with the moderator slightly wet to make it stick.