Author Topic: ITV Developing A Series Based On The Case Of Jeremy Bamber  (Read 46250 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: ITV Developing A Series Based On The Case Of Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #195 on: December 09, 2019, 02:46:21 PM »
Mark Newby
@MarkNewbyqsj
10/10 for trying but really ......Killer claims his life sentence is served because he briefly died
2:59 PM · Nov 9, 2019·Tweetbot for iΟS

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkNewbyqsj/status/1193181306496135169
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Amanda3266

« Reply #196 on: December 09, 2019, 03:28:02 PM »
Mark Newby
@MarkNewbyqsj
10/10 for trying but really ......Killer claims his life sentence is served because he briefly died
2:59 PM · Nov 9, 2019·Tweetbot for iΟS

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkNewbyqsj/status/1193181306496135169

I read that this week too. Got to admire his thinking here.

Also read that Mark Williams Thomas is backing JB and saying it was a murder/suicide.

Along with other stuff my biggest issue is how Sheila was found...the gun resting on her body.  It would have been well away from her surely as the force of firing it to kill  herself would have pushed it away from her. And who shoots themselves in the neck TWICE?

For me that alone takes Sheila out of the running when looking at suspects.

It doesn’t necessarily convict Jeremy ...I think he did that all by himself with his actions but it does mean the family were murdered by someone other than Sheila.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #197 on: December 09, 2019, 04:27:23 PM »
Mark Williams Thomas on twitter

Mark Williams-Thomas
@mwilliamsthomas
18h
Years ago I made this programme about the #WhiteHouseFarmMurders that #JeremyBamber is in jail for . I am in regular contact with him & the evidence now available is compelling- that it was  Sheila Caffell responsible for murder/suicide. https://youtu.be/_i2CjYDJGTo

Kevin Thomson 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
@pancaketheduck
18h
Did you get a chance to review the Luke Mitchell case at all?

Mark Williams-Thomas
@mwilliamsthomas
Replying to
@pancaketheduck
No- seems like a very compelling case against him - why do you think he is innocent?
10:26 PM · Dec 8, 2019·Twitter for Android

🎀 Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
4h
Replying to
@mwilliamsthomas
 and
@pancaketheduck
Because there isn’t any evidence linking him to the killing, just media/police innuendo. A 14yr old boy found his girlfriend’s body...and was hounded by the media for his damaged response. I believe he is innocent.

Mark Williams-Thomas
@mwilliamsthomas
3h
Interesting Michelle - I obviously need to look deeper. I will watch the u tube link I have been sent . Hope you are well

@Michelle_Diskin
3h
Very well, thank you Mark 🤗 Very busy as usual, but you’d know all about that. Take care of you, Mark.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 07:28:53 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #198 on: December 09, 2019, 05:11:50 PM »
Dr Michael Naughton on the Bamber case

Empowering the Innocent (ETI)
@EmpowerInnocent
8h
There must be full disclosure in all alleged wrongful conviction cases so that the truth of claims of innocence can be determined What is being hidden and why?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 07:29:23 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #199 on: December 09, 2019, 07:27:33 PM »
@Michelle_Diskin
I won’t back a claim unless I can see the case evidence...there is none linking Robin to his wife’s murder...but much pointing away - towards other hands. The murderer is walking free, and may even have killed again
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 07:29:34 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #200 on: December 09, 2019, 08:12:03 PM »
Monday, 9 December 2019
Statement from Jeremy on the 9th December 2019 regarding a Judicial Review of the CPS

“It is of the upmost importance that the Administrative Court reach a decision in line with the disclosure ordered in 2001/2002 for all of the case documentation to be disclosed to myself and my legal team.
I have made continual attempts for almost 35 years to gain disclosure of this material which includes all of the forensic documents, witness statements and case photographs, especially those of the silencers, and I am still being refused access to it despite the previous orders made by the Court of Appeal.
All involved, including Essex Police, the Criminal Cases Review Commission, the Forensic Science Service and the Crown Prosecution Service appear to believe that the partial disclosure they have made is sufficient. However, we are now in a position to show exactly what has been withheld, which amounts to thousands of key files and documents pertaining to not just the forensic examination of two silencers, but also to my innocence. This repeated non–disclosure means that much of the truth remains unknown, as the evidence that gives my case clarity still remains hidden.
https://jeremybamber.blogspot.com/2019/12/statement-from-jeremy-on-9th-december.html

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #201 on: December 10, 2019, 11:02:29 PM »
Monday, 9 December 2019
Statement from Jeremy on the 9th December 2019 regarding a Judicial Review of the CPS

“It is of the upmost importance that the Administrative Court reach a decision in line with the disclosure ordered in 2001/2002 for all of the case documentation to be disclosed to myself and my legal team.
I have made continual attempts for almost 35 years to gain disclosure of this material which includes all of the forensic documents, witness statements and case photographs, especially those of the silencers, and I am still being refused access to it despite the previous orders made by the Court of Appeal.
All involved, including Essex Police, the Criminal Cases Review Commission, the Forensic Science Service and the Crown Prosecution Service appear to believe that the partial disclosure they have made is sufficient. However, we are now in a position to show exactly what has been withheld, which amounts to thousands of key files and documents pertaining to not just the forensic examination of two silencers, but also to my innocence. This repeated non–disclosure means that much of the truth remains unknown, as the evidence that gives my case clarity still remains hidden.
https://jeremybamber.blogspot.com/2019/12/statement-from-jeremy-on-9th-december.html

Bambers blog Thursday, 15 December 2011

“The CCRC have agreed in principal that I should have a further extension of time for submissions up until 31st January 2012. This is to allow full forensic reports to be sent to the CCRC along with detailed submissions as planned previously. The CCRC have not elaborated on whether they will be able to disclose the Event and Scene logs that we have requested.

2011 has been a year which has seen many different and sometimes unexpected events for my case. Although I am not unused to taking knock back’s in my case, the provisional ruling not to refer my case for appeal came from the CCRC back in February and was a great surprise to us all. Fortunately there have been many avenues not already explored at the trial or subsequent appeals which we are now investigating. The addition of many documents has unearthed so much more in the case and gave the campaign renewed vigour and knowledge.

Crime scene photographs developed electronically at high resolution which have never been seen, gave us many new areas for exploration and also a greater understanding of how poorly the investigation was handled by Essex Police officers. We have been able to raise awareness of my case and also gained a great amount of public support which has often overwhelmed me with letters of kindness. But this year has also seen how the judiciary handles complaints very badly in light of the events which triggered riots and also in the collapse of the trial of police officers involved in the wrongful convictions of the Cardiff Three.

I am confident that there will be justice for me. There is a wealth of evidence prepared and presented to the judiciary in my case which has been ignored. Let’s hope the latest evidence will be heard by a court in the New Year. Eddie Gilfoyle and Sue May are also just two people who have felt frustration and the disappointment of a system which seeks to maintain wrongful convictions without considering the wider issues of innocence and a safer society through a more transparent justice system that admits mistakes and learns from them.

I have already spoken to many people and written at length on the two sound moderators in my case and how this was concealed from the jury and perverted the course of justice, the trail of fabricated evidence is plainly shown throughout forensic documents. There have also been many revelations concerning the reliability of prosecution witnesses. The uncovering of new evidence is only possible through a great amount of work by my lawyers and campaigners who help tremendously. I am confident that 2012 will see justice done and my freedom will bring the whole truth to light at last.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.”

Jeremy

https://jeremybamber.blogspot.com/2011/12/2011-has-been-year-which-has-seen-many.html
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 11:07:12 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #202 on: December 11, 2019, 12:54:01 AM »
Where did you answer it?  All I saw was this:

"It is part of a whole interview transcript about the allegations of corruptions. While going through the lab at different times the silencer for some unexplained reason had two different serial numbers 22 and 23 then back to 22 again.  ;D "

You constantly take errors that were proven to be errors and still try pretending that the errors were intentional deceptions to hide that they were juggling multiple moderators.  You resort to this multiple moderator nonsense because you have zilch to establish the moderator was doctored.

What you failed to take into account is that COLP found out it was simply an error and who made it.  When filling out the Holab forms in triplicate Cook screwed up and on one of them he wrote 23 by accident.  So 2 of the forms said 22 and the third said 23.  All 3 forms were filed the same day.  1 copy went to HQ, 1 was returned to SOC for their files and 1 was retained by the lab.   

If submitting 2 different moderators to the lab on this day then all 3 Holab forms would say item 22 and item 23 and have a different exhibit number as opposed to each only referring to a single moderator with the exhibit number SBJ/1. Moreover there would be a lab examination record for 2 moderators not one. Howard expressly stated under questioning that only 1 moderator was turned in to her for examination and she only examined one.

COLP determined that the Holab record containing the error went back to SOC.  They determined that Davidson subsequently lifted information from this erroneous record and this is how a document created by him ended up erroneously referring to it as item 23 instead of 22.  So we have two records that referred to it as item 23:

1) 1 of 3 copies of a document Cook created where all 3 copies were supposed to be identical had 1 difference and thus we know for sure that it was simply a clerical error that they were not identical

and

2)  a document created by Davidson which lifted the item 23 from the page Cook screwed up.

In your world this is evidence that undermines the moderator but in the real world it is simply a meaningless clerical error that caused another meaningless clerical error.

Offline Myster

« Reply #203 on: December 16, 2019, 04:41:57 AM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 05:15:02 PM by Myster »

Offline Myster

« Reply #205 on: December 17, 2019, 05:54:19 AM »
More from Colin, a bit from David... and bollock$ from Yvonne Hartley as usual...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10566114/colin-caffell-bambi-killer-jeremy-bamber-itv/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #206 on: December 17, 2019, 10:00:21 AM »
Mark Newby
@MarkNewbyqsj
35m
ITV are scheduled to broadcast a drama series on Jeremy Bamber “White House Farm” . This is our statement on behalf of our client , in view of pending judicial review proceedings there will be no further comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkNewbyqsj/status/1206867123118706693

Jeremy Bamber ITV Drama - Statement Posted on December 17, 2019

“On or around the 8th January 2020 ITV is scheduled to broadcast a Drama based on the case of Jeremy Bamber and what happened at White House Farm . This is our statement on behalf of our Client Jeremy Bamber .
In view of the proposed broadcast of this drama series approaches are being made by the media for a comment by our Client and his campaign over this drama due to be aired .

This arises in the context of an on going and very active process to seek to return the case of Jeremy Bamber back to the Court of Appeal ,including importantly judicial review proceedings which have been issued against the Director of Public Prosecutions relating to serious non disclosure which our Client says have occured .

As a result of this we have written to the producers of the Drama Series and invited them to postpone the broadcast of this series whilst matters are resolved in the High Court . We have intimated that we are concerned that such a drama series by its nature will place a fictious narrative in the public domain which may be counter productive to the administration of justice in due course .

Our Client understands that considerable resources may have been put into this drama series and therefore does not today suggest it should be cancelled rather that as a matter of precaution any broadcast should be delayed pending the High Court Case .

We will not be making any further comment in view of the ongoing case before the Court .

ENDS
https://www.qualitysolicitors.com/jordans/news/2019/12/jeremy-bamber-itv-drama-statement

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #207 on: December 17, 2019, 10:18:30 AM »
Mark Newby
@MarkNewbyqsj
35m
ITV are scheduled to broadcast a drama series on Jeremy Bamber “White House Farm” . This is our statement on behalf of our client , in view of pending judicial review proceedings there will be no further comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkNewbyqsj/status/1206867123118706693

Jeremy Bamber ITV Drama - Statement Posted on December 17, 2019

“On or around the 8th January 2020 ITV is scheduled to broadcast a Drama based on the case of Jeremy Bamber and what happened at White House Farm . This is our statement on behalf of our Client Jeremy Bamber .
In view of the proposed broadcast of this drama series approaches are being made by the media for a comment by our Client and his campaign over this drama due to be aired .

This arises in the context of an on going and very active process to seek to return the case of Jeremy Bamber back to the Court of Appeal ,including importantly judicial review proceedings which have been issued against the Director of Public Prosecutions relating to serious non disclosure which our Client says have occured .

As a result of this we have written to the producers of the Drama Series and invited them to postpone the broadcast of this series whilst matters are resolved in the High Court . We have intimated that we are concerned that such a drama series by its nature will place a fictious narrative in the public domain which may be counter productive to the administration of justice in due course .

Our Client understands that considerable resources may have been put into this drama series and therefore does not today suggest it should be cancelled rather that as a matter of precaution any broadcast should be delayed pending the High Court Case .

We will not be making any further comment in view of the ongoing case before the Court .

ENDS
https://www.qualitysolicitors.com/jordans/news/2019/12/jeremy-bamber-itv-drama-statement

Typical psychopathic behaviour displayed by Bamber.

How about he and his legal team put the CCRC’s refusal documents into the public domain so we can judge for ourselves whether or not his case stands a chance of going back to the CoA?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #208 on: December 17, 2019, 11:18:50 AM »
Mark Newby

“I don’t know whether or not you are working on behalf of Bamber pro bono or if his ‘campaign team’ or ‘innocent activists’ as John Collins refers to them in the above interview, are paying you or if Bamber has been awarded legal aid however I do know that prisoners like Jeremy Bamber have been allowed to cause & are causing severe psychological torture and distress to many innocent people over the years and to date it appears UK prisons either turn a blind eye or don’t intervene because of current legislation which was set up to protect prisoners without there appearing to be much concern or protections for the unsuspecting public?

Your recent public statement which includes,

”We have intimated that we are concerned that such a drama series by its nature will place a fictious narrative in the public domain which may be counter productive to the administration of justice in due course”

requires backing up with supporting evidence. The Bamber case has been debated in great depth and for many years across 2 Internet forums here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk and here http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=6.0

During which time Jeremy Bamber has been caught in the lie over and over. Whilst you are of course entitled to choose to act on his behalf please don’t insult those of us who have studied this case and Jeremy Bamber in depth. If his case were ever to get back to the CoA on a technicality of some description, you know and we know this would in no way be indicative of Bamber being innocent for the murders of his family members (including two sleeping 6 year old twin boys, one found with his thumb still in his mouth) it just shows the lengths some offenders like him are prepared to go in attempt to outwit the criminal justice system.”
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 12:42:26 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #209 on: December 17, 2019, 01:08:58 PM »
Mark Newby

“I don’t know whether or not you are working on behalf of Bamber pro bono or if his ‘campaign team’ or ‘innocent activists’ as John Collins refers to them in the above interview, are paying you or if Bamber has been awarded legal aid however I do know that prisoners like Jeremy Bamber have been allowed to cause & are causing severe psychological torture and distress to many innocent people over the years and to date it appears UK prisons either turn a blind eye or don’t intervene because of current legislation which was set up to protect prisoners without there appearing to be much concern or protections for the unsuspecting public?

Your recent public statement which includes,

requires backing up with supporting evidence. The Bamber case has been debated in great depth and for many years across 2 Internet forums here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk and here http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=6.0

During which time Jeremy Bamber has been caught in the lie over and over. Whilst you are of course entitled to choose to act on his behalf please don’t insult those of us who have studied this case and Jeremy Bamber in depth. If his case were ever to get back to the CoA on a technicality of some description, you know and we know this would in no way be indicative of Bamber being innocent for the murders of his family members (including two sleeping 6 year old twin boys, one found with his thumb still in his mouth) it just shows the lengths some offenders like him are prepared to go in attempt to outwit the criminal justice system.”

This is the level of power and control your client Jeremy Bamber excerpts over his alleged ‘unsuspecting victims’ like Trudi Benjamin for example. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3472521/Mass-murder-Jeremy-Bamber-sends-supporter-read-bizarre-rant-grave-parents-killed-blaming-sister-murdered-mass-killing.html

Would be interested to know what people like Trudi Benjamin’s knowledge and understanding of a mass murdering psychopath is?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 01:11:00 PM by Nicholas »