Author Topic: Barry George revisited.  (Read 170716 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Barry George revisited.
« Reply #840 on: August 01, 2019, 01:27:36 PM »
Michelle Diskin Bates to the bloke in the byline of above article, “she will be dealt with if necessary.

Veiled threats, false allegations, incitement of others and still she continues  *&^^&
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #841 on: August 01, 2019, 02:04:24 PM »
Veiled threats, false allegations, incitement of others and still she continues  *&^^&

After leaving a psychiatric hospital, not long before her brother was arrested, she claimed she felt “slightly rebellious.”

Seems to me nothing much has changed and she thinks she can say and do as she pleases without recrimination?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #842 on: August 01, 2019, 02:26:57 PM »
We must do more to sift fact from fiction - david aaronovitch The Times

Democracy is in danger when falsehoods proliferate to such an extent that establishing the truth appears a futile task

What’s true and what isn’t — and how much harm untruth can do in the public realm — is one of the great problems of our time. Last year the government identified the propagation of fake or inaccurate claims online as one of the biggest factors in the confusion.

Facebook has since employed independent groups of fact-checkers to examine how it deals with claims of inaccurate information on the platform. One British group is called Full Fact and, as The Times reported on Tuesday, it has published its interim findings

Read more here: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/comment/we-must-do-more-to-sift-fact-from-fiction-sjflg78tk

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #843 on: August 01, 2019, 03:06:40 PM »
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 04:11:08 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #844 on: August 01, 2019, 04:30:44 PM »
Following a recent public veiled threat aimed at me Michelle Diskin Bates appears to have incited the bloke in the byline of this article

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/13200185

Michelle Diskin Bates to the bloke in the byline of above article, “she will be dealt with if necessary.

Christopher John Hobby, aka Kris Manalien, set up bogus websites in Mr Cracknell's name and claimed online he was a paedophile.
Last month Hobby, who is also an artist, was jailed for six months for harassment.

Michelle Diskin-Bates
We know her Chris Hobby and she will be dealt with if necessary, but she has no power. Bringing her nonsense into the light shows it as ridiculous.
Shame, she is an intelligent woman, but rather vulnerable

“Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #845 on: August 01, 2019, 04:41:22 PM »
Christopher John Hobby, aka Kris Manalien, set up bogus websites in Mr Cracknell's name and claimed online he was a paedophile.
Last month Hobby, who is also an artist, was jailed for six months for harassment.

Michelle Diskin-Bates
We know her Chris Hobby and she will be dealt with if necessary, but she has no power. Bringing her nonsense into the light shows it as ridiculous.

“Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

I do hope she takes up James English invitation to go on his show

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #847 on: August 02, 2019, 02:55:08 PM »
Michelle Diskin Bates starts her interview, “to be truthful......”  *&^^&

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR2r9lBi-v7EsDNT_Qbn-YWP2XbKGCSCVPArHId-EV-h2C1Oi9pzxTXn-mY&v=Wrm6m-6ydAo

Liars often overemphasize their truthfulness by adding words or phrases to a statement that are meant to make them sound more convincing. However, the actual effect is usually the opposite. By adding phrases that emphasize they’re telling the truth, the speaker loses credibility and weakens the argument.

Overemphasizing truthfulness includes phrases such as:

“To be honest”
“To tell you the truth”
“Believe me”
“Let me be clear”
“The fact is”

You may think these phrases will convince others of your reliability and you probably mean to bolster your integrity and accuracy, but this isn’t necessary if you’re being honest.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/321282
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 02:59:32 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #848 on: August 02, 2019, 03:03:34 PM »

Michelle Diskin-Bates

Michelle Diskin Bates:
“I do think it’s important that I am clear, I will not engage with trolls, cyber-stalkers or those or do engage with them.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #849 on: August 02, 2019, 05:03:03 PM »
Twitter have rules about these things I understand.

Self promotion?

More and more people are starting to ask questions Angelo, especially after all what went on re the Carl Beech fiasco
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 05:11:07 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #850 on: August 02, 2019, 06:28:42 PM »
How many accounts can one person have? https://m.facebook.com/pg/Not-Innocent-Enough-622876151178610/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

https://m.facebook.com/pg/standgainstInjustice/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Michelle Diskin Bates states:
“There’s a special promo on my book on kindle. It’s free, but only for a few more days. Don’t miss out guys, a review is all I ask*&^^&

The book is free to those with kindle unlimited.

There was no “special promo” but this is how people like her attempt to mislead.

She claims “a review is all I ask” as though she’s doing her readers a favour  *&^^&

“Bringing her nonsense into the light shows it as ridiculous
.”  Indeed it does!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 06:31:58 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #851 on: August 03, 2019, 08:03:20 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7237167/Fantasist-Carl-Beech-invented-VIP-paedophile-ring-guilty-LYING.html

The Supporting Sadacts
Posted by TROLLEXPOSURE on AUGUST 3, 2019

“Earlier this month, Mark Williams-Thomas claimed, incorrectly and with an obviously very short memory, that he had never promoted the views or endorsed the claims of Carl Stephen Beech.
This tweet says otherwise:

https://trollexposure.wordpress.com/2019/08/03/the-supporting-sadacts/

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #853 on: August 09, 2019, 03:18:27 PM »
Barry George’s uncle states:
“I was quite correctly described as being estranged from the main George camp for suggesting that the MOJO outfit might be self-serving.

Interestingly it was Barry George’s uncle Michael Bourke who first enlisted the help of MOJO:

On April 20 I wrote a letter to Paddy Hill, one of the Birmingham Six, who had formed a prisoner support group called MOJO. I had heard him being interviewed on RTE Radio and I was quite impressed. I wrote that I feared that Barry would be ‘stitched up’ and requested the help of MOJO.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #854 on: August 09, 2019, 03:25:54 PM »
Interestingly it was Barry George’s uncle Michael Bourke who first enlisted the help of MOJO:

On April 20 I wrote a letter to Paddy Hill, one of the Birmingham Six, who had formed a prisoner support group called MOJO. I had heard him being interviewed on RTE Radio and I was quite impressed. I wrote that I feared that Barry would be ‘stitched up’ and requested the help of MOJO.

Michelle Diskin Bates writes about herself and Paddy Hill:
As he watched, his heart was touched by the sight of a lone women walking in and out of court every day, assailed by news crews. He had heard enough of the evidence to believe a miscarriage of justice was about to take place but he could only help after conviction, not before, and then only if the defendant asked for help. However something struck Paddy about this case and that sad lonely figure on the screen and he came down to London.