Author Topic: Barry George revisited.  (Read 167585 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Barry George revisited.
« Reply #930 on: December 17, 2019, 04:36:52 PM »

You may want to consider John Warboys and his victims  https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/01/victims-sexual-violence-john-worboys when you make the claims you do with regards public opinion and the media.

Barry George by passed the parole board once his conviction was overturned ( or so he thought) but he remained on MAPPA - and remains so to this day - unless someone knows otherwise please feel free to correct me.

I reiterate - Barry George's sister may make excuses for her brothers behaviour and the courts may have found him innocent for the murder of Jill Dando but he still poses a risk to the public

Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangements or MAPPA is the process through which the police, probation and prison services work together with other agencies to assess and manage violent and sexual offenders in order to protect the public from harm

Barry George wasn’t deemed ‘innocent’ therefore the above should read, ‘the appeal court overturned his murder conviction deeming it ‘unsafe’ in law which in no way equates to innocence.

Worth reading some of the news articles from around the time his murder conviction was overturned with regards the use of the word ‘innocent’ and Barry George’s and his sisters claims around then.

'Black cab' rapist Worboys jailed for life - 17 December 2019
https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/black-cab-rapist-worboys-jailed-life
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #931 on: January 08, 2020, 02:29:35 PM »
QC DJ on the decks at Glastonbury - Mar 2008
“Once upon a time when a Queen's counsel heard the initials DJ, it would be a signal to swap his silk gown for a dinner jacket. Not any more.
"I'm going to DJ at Glastonbury," says Ian Glen QC. "I've played at the Grosvenor House hotel before, but never at Glastonbury. I play a mixture of house and reggae."
Glen, 56, will be "on the decks" when the nightclub Chinawhite takes over the festival's Left Field Stage. The event will raise money for the Miscarriage of Justice Organisation, of which he is a trustee.
The barrister knows the owner of Chinawhite through his licensing work. Although he also represents Spearmint Rhino, thankfully he assures me that he has no plans to perform a pole dance.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1582598/QC-DJ-on-the-decks-at-Glastonbury.html

October 2012
Barry George today launched a test case bid to overturn a ''defective'' decision denying him compensation after he wrongly imprisoned for the murder of Jill Dando.
Mr George, 52, who was cleared after a retrial in 2008, is seeking a High Court ruling that could open the way for him to claim an award of up to £500,000.
His case is one of five test cases assembled for senior judges to decide who is now entitled to payments in ''miscarriages of justice'' cases following a landmark decision by the Supreme Court in May 2011.
Mr George's claim for damages for lost earnings and wrongful imprisonment was rejected by the Ministry of Justice on the grounds that he was not legally entitled to compensation.
That decision is being defended by Justice Secretary Chris Grayling in a three-day hearing at London's High Court.
Ian Glen QC, appearing for Mr George, is asking Mr Justice Beatson and Mr Justice Irwin to rule the decision to deny compensation ''defective and contrary to natural justice'' and a breach of the right to a fair trial under Article 6 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
The proceedings follow the Supreme Court's redefinition of the legal meaning of what constitutes a ''miscarriage of justice'' after debating when compensation should be paid to people wrongly convicted of crime.
Miss Dando was shot dead outside her home in Fulham in April 1999.
After his conviction in 2001, Mr George, of Fulham, west London, was acquitted of killing the 37-year-old BBC presenter at the 2008 retrial.
The case was referred to by one of the panel of nine Supreme Court justices who gave the landmark miscarriage of justice ruling.
Lord Hope described how a particle of ''firearms discharge'' matching particles found in the cartridge case of the bullet which killed Miss Dando, had been found in a pocket of a coat worn by Mr George.
Evidence about the ''firearms discharge'' particle and its significance were called into question following a review and Mr George's conviction was quashed by the Court of Appeal in 2007 and the retrial ordered.
When found not guilty in 2008, the Crown Prosecution Service said he ''had the right to be regarded as innocent''.
In the Supreme Court ruling, the then president Lord Phillips said that the ''mere quashing'' of a conviction could not be a ''trigger for compensation''.
He said a ''miscarriage of justice'' occurred when a new fact ''so undermined'' prosecution evidence that no conviction could ''possibly be based upon it''.
He said the new ''test'' would not guarantee that all those entitled to compensation were ''in fact innocent''.
But it would ensure that when innocent defendants were convicted on discredited evidence they were not ''precluded'' from obtaining compensation because they could not prove their innocence beyond reasonable doubt.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9614673/Barry-George-battles-over-compensation-for-Jill-Dando-conviction.html

Would people like Sam Hallam and Victor Nealon have received compensation had it not been for the likes of Barry George?

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 02:33:48 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #932 on: January 08, 2020, 02:43:07 PM »
Michelle Diskin Bates claimed,

My world went into a tailspin in May of 2000, when my brother was arrested for one of the highest-profile crimes in Britain in recent years, the murder of Jill Dando, much-loved BBC presenter. My mum didn’t tell me because she thought it would all blow over and I wouldn’t need to be bothered with it; after all, it was a mistake. So, I heard it on the radio as I was getting ready to go to a ladies’ Bible study, and my life as I knew it fell apart. Nothing … could have prepared me for such a trauma. My nice peaceful life was replaced by a nightmare.

https://www.sortedmagazine.men/pardoned-by-alex-willmott-chief-features-writer/

In her book ‘Stand Against Injustice’ Michelle Diskin Bates refers to her time spent in a psychiatric facility a year or so before her brother Barry George’s arrest for the murder of Jill Dando. Did she really have a ‘nice peaceful life’ prior to her brothers arrest? She apparently claimed she’d kill herself if she were to return home?

What’s fact and what’s fiction?

She referred to her ‘hum drum’ life prior to her stay in a psychiatric facility but was this the root cause for why she was allegedly suicidal? Was she looking for excitement? Did being the face of the Barry George campaign, as referred to in her uncle Mikes book, give her the excitement she’d always craved?

What appeals to Michelle Diskin Bates by defending convicted murderers and does she really  believe Sheila Caffell , given her mental health issues and fragility at the time, murdered her own children and adoptive parents then somehow killed herself?

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 04:01:55 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #933 on: January 09, 2020, 09:10:45 AM »
Michelle Diskin Bates claimed,

My world went into a tailspin in May of 2000, when my brother was arrested for one of the highest-profile crimes in Britain in recent years, the murder of Jill Dando, much-loved BBC presenter. My mum didn’t tell me because she thought it would all blow over and I wouldn’t need to be bothered with it; after all, it was a mistake. So, I heard it on the radio as I was getting ready to go to a ladies’ Bible study, and my life as I knew it fell apart. Nothing … could have prepared me for such a trauma. My nice peaceful life was replaced by a nightmare.

https://www.sortedmagazine.men/pardoned-by-alex-willmott-chief-features-writer/

In her book ‘Stand Against Injustice’ Michelle Diskin Bates refers to her time spent in a psychiatric facility a year or so before her brother Barry George’s arrest for the murder of Jill Dando. Did she really have a ‘nice peaceful life’ prior to her brothers arrest? She apparently claimed she’d kill herself if she were to return home?

What’s fact and what’s fiction?

She referred to her ‘hum drum’ life prior to her stay in a psychiatric facility but was this the root cause for why she was allegedly suicidal? Was she looking for excitement? Did being the face of the Barry George campaign, as referred to in her uncle Mikes book, give her the excitement she’d always craved?

What appeals to Michelle Diskin Bates by defending convicted murderers and does she really  believe Sheila Caffell , given her mental health issues and fragility at the time, murdered her own children and adoptive parents then somehow killed herself?

Are these Michelle Diskin Bates psychological projections? Is this how she felt about her own life prior to her brothers arrest?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #934 on: January 13, 2020, 10:25:58 AM »
Are these Michelle Diskin Bates psychological projections? Is this how she felt about her own life prior to her brothers arrest?

She states here

🎀 Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
I won’t back a claim unless I can see the case evidence...there is none linking Robin to his wife’s murder...but much pointing away - towards other hands. The murderer is walking free, and may even have killed again

Michelle Diskin Bates is a patron to the Jeremy Bamber campaign who are currently pushing for disclosures. This in itself yet again contradicts Diskin Bates.

And on September 10, 2013 at 10:04 am Michelle Diskin Bates posted the following comment on the justice gap website

As a family member of a terrible miscarriage of justice, the victim being Barry George, convicted of the murder of Jill Dando; the Simon Hall confession is a concern because it is already so difficult for true MOJs to be believed by the public; this confession damages the credibility of all those still fighting for justice https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2019/05/13/telling-public-statement-made-by-michelle-diskin-bates-sister-of-barry-george-following-simon-halls-confession/

So what have all those individuals who once supported Simon Halls innocence and campaigned to overturn his conviction done in order to get their credibility back?

Michelle Diskin Bates has gone on to tell further bare faced lies about the Jeremy Bamber case, some of which can be found here http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8088.msg567538#msg567538

What does she think this does to her credibility regarding her brothers case?

Dr Michael Naughton was Simon Halls representative (In place of a solicitor) when his guilt was exposed in 2013. What did Michael Naughton do following the discovery he’d been conned for all those years? He buried his head in the sand and went on to write the foreword to Michelle Diskin Bates book ‘Stand Against Injustice’
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 10:52:03 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #935 on: January 13, 2020, 10:58:24 AM »

Michelle Diskin Bates has recently been asked to speak at a conference by the association for women barristers in conjunction with MTC solicitors. Apparently she’s down to speak about her brothers ‘miscarriage of justice’ (Which the Supreme Court deemed he wasn’t) and will be speaking about how she has been affected. Should be an interesting conference, especially if she’s asked about her apparent lies and misleading nonsense.

Julia Smart QC is apparently another speaker alongside Michelle Diskin Bates. Julia Smart was defence counsel in the Liam Allen case on disclosure issues
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 11:15:35 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #936 on: January 13, 2020, 11:28:02 AM »

Apparently she’s down to speak about her brothers ‘miscarriage of justice’ (Which the Supreme Court deemed he wasn’t) and will be speaking about how she has been affected.

What was Michelle Diskin Bates diagnosed with prior to her brother Barry’s arrest and how did this affect her life after she came out of the psychiatric facility?

And did she get a second or third opinion of her diagnoses like was given in her brothers case?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 11:32:47 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #937 on: January 14, 2020, 04:07:01 PM »
She states here

Michelle Diskin Bates is a patron to the Jeremy Bamber campaign who are currently pushing for disclosures. This in itself yet again contradicts Diskin Bates.

And on September 10, 2013 at 10:04 am Michelle Diskin Bates posted the following comment on the justice gap website

As a family member of a terrible miscarriage of justice, the victim being Barry George, convicted of the murder of Jill Dando; the Simon Hall confession is a concern because it is already so difficult for true MOJs to be believed by the public; this confession damages the credibility of all those still fighting for justice https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2019/05/13/telling-public-statement-made-by-michelle-diskin-bates-sister-of-barry-george-following-simon-halls-confession/

So what have all those individuals who once supported Simon Halls innocence and campaigned to overturn his conviction done in order to get their credibility back?

Michelle Diskin Bates has gone on to tell further bare faced lies about the Jeremy Bamber case, some of which can be found here http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8088.msg567538#msg567538

Dr Michael Naughton was Simon Halls representative (In place of a solicitor) when his guilt was exposed in 2013. What did Michael Naughton do following the discovery he’d been conned for all those years? He buried his head in the sand and went on to write the foreword to Michelle Diskin Bates book ‘Stand Against Injustice’

Wouldn’t it have been wise to heed the words of ex CCRC Commissioner David Jessel following Simon Halls confession;

“....you always have to reserve a part of your brain for the possibility that the person you campaign for just might be guilty.”
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/simon-hall-confession-a-time-to-take-stock-by-professor-julie-price-originally-published-by-jon-robins-of-the-justice-gap/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #938 on: January 14, 2020, 10:29:15 PM »
Michelle Diskin Bates on twitter states;

‘I believe I’ve had a malicious reviewer on Amazon, in the style of a recent troll to bring down my unbroken 5 reviews.

@Michelle_Diskin
I can’t prove it so I can’t have it removed. The wording is certainly reminiscent of a troll. Wants to bring me down and undermine me.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/status/1217171598366642177

Doesn’t this sound like a ‘control freak’?

Here’s the review I presume she’s referring to

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much god squad
6 January 2020
I tried to read this, but I found offensive the fact that the (ghost) writer seems to think that with a bit of praying everything would work out right. Admittedly I gave up after a few chapters, so it may have become a bit less fanciful later on.

@)(++(*

Yet further evidence people are seeing through the nonsense

@Michelle_Diskin
Replying to
@hanksoff03
Thanks 😁 On a personal level im fine, but it’s frustrating to see the reviews others read being undermined by lies and innuendo. Hopefully more will come in to neutralise that one.
It’s a bit grrr...😡
7:53 pm · 14 Jan 2020·Twitter for iPad

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 11:16:21 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #939 on: January 14, 2020, 11:27:46 PM »

‘I believe I’ve had a malicious reviewer on Amazon, in the style of a recent troll to bring down my unbroken 5 reviews.

@Michelle_Diskin
I can’t prove it so I can’t have it removed. The wording is certainly reminiscent of a troll. Wants to bring me down and undermine me.

Doesn’t this sound like a ‘control freak’?

Here’s the review I presume she’s referring to

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much god squad
6 January 2020
I tried to read this, but I found offensive the fact that the (ghost) writer seems to think that with a bit of praying everything would work out right. Admittedly I gave up after a few chapters, so it may have become a bit less fanciful later on.

@)(++(*

Yet further evidence people are seeing through the nonsense

@Michelle_Diskin
Replying to
@hanksoff03
Thanks 😁 On a personal level im fine, but it’s frustrating to see the reviews others read being undermined by lies and innuendo. Hopefully more will come in to neutralise that one.
It’s a bit grrr...😡

Anyone who disagrees with her or has a differing opinion apparently ”wants to bring me down and undermine me”

They are then labelled a ‘troll’ or accused of having ‘lost the plot’; which is how she referred to Hamish Campbell
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 11:31:19 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #940 on: January 14, 2020, 11:48:20 PM »
Anyone who disagrees with her or has a differing opinion apparently ”wants to bring me down and undermine me”

They are then labelled a ‘troll’ or accused of having ‘lost the plot’; which is how she referred to Hamish Campbell

Wonder what her Uncle (Mike Bourke) thinks about her support and comments of mass murderer Jeremy Bamber?

Excerpt from Michelle Diskin Bates blog on mass murderer Jeremy Bamber titled “Justice is never served by the conviction of the innocent" by Michelle Bates on the 31st Anniversary of the tragedies
”It was well after midnight on August 6th 1985 and I couldn’t sleep. Switching on the T.V., I absent-mindedly tuned into a news channel. We were living in Co. Cork, in Southern Ireland, and I was joyfully awaiting the birth of our first child who was already overdue, making me feel restless; that was why I was up and about at such an hour.

Becoming aware of a breaking-news story I began to listen in more closely. A siege was taking place at a farmhouse in England. The broadcaster relayed that five people were inside and there was great fear for their safety. As the story unfolded it became apparent that this was an older couple. A farmer and retired Magistrate, Nevill Bamber and his wife, June; their daughter, Sheila, and her six year old twin sons. Jeremy, their son, was outside with police who were trying to communicate with someone inside the house who had been seen pacing back and forth in front of an upstairs window and carrying a firearm. The reporter said that police were reluctant to get too close to the house for fear of causing that person to become more agitated, thereby, escalating the danger to the family. I watched for an hour or so but there was no resolution and, heavily pregnant, I became exhausted and had to go off to bed.

Awaking early I was anxious for news, hopefully of a rescue, so I put the News on immediately. The siege was over, police had stormed the house and five bodies had been found inside. I was heartbroken, a whole family! My heart went out to the young man who had waited all night long with the police for news of his family; this was not what he wanted to hear.

My own child was born a few days later and I became engrossed in motherhood. It was a real shock to hear, sometime later, that the son, Jeremy Bamber, had been arrested for the killings…how was that possible when he was outside during the siege and everyone knew that? I presumed the police knew something we did not; there must have been strong evidence to convict a man of killing his entire family…I pushed my unease aside and got on with motherhood and my own life.

Since then I have revisited the facts of this case in light of so many high-profile miscarriage of justice cases coming to light, including that of my own brother, Barry George, for the murder of Jill Dando. More recently we’ve heard of the lies and cover-ups in the Hillsborough deaths and The Chilcot report exposing the same type of cover ups in the Iraqi war scandal. In the Bamber case I can find no evidence to convince me of the guilt of this man. Nothing that can account for a man languishing in jail for more than thirty years. How did a jury convict a young man without proof?
https://jeremybamber.blogspot.com/2016/08/justice-is-never-served-by-conviction.html
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 12:20:54 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #941 on: January 15, 2020, 12:04:02 AM »
@Michelle_Diskin
8h
#WhiteHouseFarm Great news,
@SCLomax’s book certainly clarified things for me. Good move @SCLomax

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/with_replies

@Michelle_Diskin
1h
Replying to
@GrumpyGran1948
 and
@tru68
Scott Lomax, he also wrote about Barry's case. He has a forensic mind. #WhiteHouseFarm

@Michelle_Diskin
I must buy a new copy of @ScottLomax3 ’s re-released book about the truth of #WhiteHouseFarm and Jeremy Bamber. Can you put up a link, Scott?
10:42 PM · Jan 10, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/status/1215765903972892672

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

A couple of days later Michelle featured in an Irish evening newspaper,and appeared to dismiss Scott’s book, saying that a book would not get Barry out. I was disappointed by the dismissal....”
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ltgorwROQfwC&pg=PA127&lpg=PA127&dq=barry+george+scott+lomax&source=bl&ots=OsAb9RF0bH&sig=ACfU3U2vPUZj1WyEEq6lu9Tgf_3tYvC3UA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjSv8DsmvrmAhXjoXEKHQw6AuwQ6AEwCHoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=barry%20george%20scott%20lomax&f=false
Courtesy of Mike Bourke (Uncle of Michelle Diskin Bates)

Mike Bourke states in his book ‘Mikes Story’ re Scott Lomax,

“In the afternoon I met Scott for the last time in Victoria where we had an afternoon drink in the Shakespeare pub. At about 15.00 Michelle phoned me from the hotel saying that they had just finished the interviews and asked me what I was doing. I said I was with Scott but could not talk further as the line went dead. At about 22.00 she again phoned me and asked if I knew Scott had written an article for the Sunday mirror. I explained that Scott was a writer and so it was to be expected that he might write something as he was also outside the Old Bailey when she and MOJO were speaking to the media. She said that Barry could lose money as a result and in the background I could hear him speaking quietly. But nobody had requested that I or Scott should remain silent.
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ltgorwROQfwC&pg=PA205&lpg=PA205&dq=fight+to+clear+barry+george+michelle&source=bl&ots=OsAc3MB2cI&sig=ACfU3U3BUTuHoQQtlG6TVNhPpqylF1KDxg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiz8YrLpITnAhU6TRUIHYSxDlA4FBDoATADegQICRAB#v=onepage&q=fight%20to%20clear%20barry%20george%20michelle&f=false
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 12:02:51 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #942 on: January 15, 2020, 07:32:47 PM »

@Michelle_Diskin

@Michelle_Diskin
Replying to
@hanksoff03
It’s a bit grrr...😡

What an interesting projection...

@Michelle_Diskin
Replying to
@hanksoff03
It’s worse than that! It is face saving, they might be brought into disrepute 😡🤬😡 We must believe their fairytale, they are the best.
10:13 PM · Jan 14, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/status/1217208061737291777

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #943 on: January 16, 2020, 02:38:39 PM »
She states here

Almost two decades of research on miscarriages of justice and wrongful convictions, and over a decade of direct engagements with the Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRC) with the Innocence Network UK (INUK) and the University of Bristol Innocence Project,
https://www.thejusticegap.com/please-forgive-me-but-i-wont-be-holding-my-breath/

Yet Dr Michael Naughton hasn’t recognised ‘innocent fraud’ being perpetuated in the UK. I don’t believe it!

Founder and Director
Dr Michael Naughton

Champions
Michael O’ Brien (one of three men who were wrongly convicted in the case known as the Cardiff Newsagent Three for the murder of Cardiff newsagent, Philip Saunders)

Michelle Bates (sister of Barry George who was wrongly convicted of the murder of British journalist, television presenter and newsreader, Jill Dando)

Case  researchers
Amna Bokhari (2019 – )
Alisha Jackson (2019 – )
Malavika Ramanand (2019 – )
Ellen Rees (2019 – )
Bill Studholme (2019 – )

http://michaeljnaughton.com/?page_id=3707
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 02:58:17 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #944 on: January 16, 2020, 02:52:29 PM »
Almost two decades of research on miscarriages of justice and wrongful convictions, and over a decade of direct engagements with the Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRC) with the Innocence Network UK (INUK) and the University of Bristol Innocence Project,
https://www.thejusticegap.com/please-forgive-me-but-i-wont-be-holding-my-breath/

Yet Dr Michael Naughton hasn’t recognised ‘innocent fraud’ being perpetuated in the UK. I don’t believe it!

Founder and Director
Dr Michael Naughton

Champions
Michael O’ Brien (one of three men who were wrongly convicted in the case known as the Cardiff Newsagent Three for the murder of Cardiff newsagent, Philip Saunders)

Michelle Bates (sister of Barry George who was wrongly convicted of the murder of British journalist, television presenter and newsreader, Jill Dando)

Case  researchers
Amna Bokhari (2019 – )
Alisha Jackson (2019 – )
Malavika Ramanand (2019 – )
Ellen Rees (2019 – )
Bill Studholme (2019 – )

http://michaeljnaughton.com/?page_id=3707

Below is an excerpt from an article written by Dr Michael Naughton in May 2011 for the Law Gazette, headed,

There’s still scope for debate on miscarriage of justice compensation.’

The judgement fails to settle contentious cases such as that of Barry George, who also had his application for compensation refused because of his failure to prove his innocence at his appeal.

This is despite the fact that, when he was acquitted at his retrial, the Crown Prosecution service declared that he had every right to be considered an innocent man”

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/analysis/theres-still-scope-for-debate-on-miscarriage-of-justice-compensation/60579.article

The Crown Prosecution service (CPS) appear to have acted hastily when they made the statement outside of the courts re Barry George being ‘considered an innocent man.’

Lord Justice Beatson and Mr Justice Irwin said:

"There was indeed a case upon which a reasonable jury properly directed could have convicted the claimant of murder"

« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 04:28:38 PM by Nicholas »