Author Topic: Hello  (Read 879 times)

Offline Inspector Gadget

Hello
« on: February 15, 2020, 01:35:49 PM »
Hello everyone,

I have been reading on this forum since late 2012 when I first become attached to the Jeremy Bamber case after reading an article about him suffering a miscarriage of justice.

I have a keen interest in true crime and I genuinely come into this with an open mind, if anything,  I try to see the good in people so was keen to prove JB innocence. 

The first thing I do is try to read police statements, or in modern times, watch police interviews, to try and get a feel of if somebody is lying or not. It sent a chill down my spine when reading JB statements as I could see very quickly he was lying.

Being a liar doesn’t make you a murderer though so then I began setting out to join the dots and I have absolutely no doubt now that he is guilty. If anything his lies are what has implicated him. With a distinct lack of forensic evidence and so much ambiguity around who was shot in what order and how, he should have really got away with it but his lies coupled with the lack of forensics on Sheila meant that it could only be him. A fascinating and unique case like nothing I’ve seen before. Even after all these years there are dots I am trying to connect.

There are some extremely knowledgeable people on here,  so even though I was a guest I learnt so much about this case from you all.

Thank you for running a great site and posting all of those crime documents which gives any user a comprehensive understanding of how human beings involved in this case acted at the time. Without them I wouldn’t have been able to form an accurate opinion on the case.

Thanks for accepting my request and answering my questions so far and I look forward to learning even more.

Finally RIP to the 5 souls who were murdered that night in 1985. I truly believe JB done it and is one of the most devious (and scary) psychopaths that has ever committed murder. The audacity of this crime was like nothing I’ve seen.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 02:04:38 PM »
Hi Inspector Gadget

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your introduction. I look forward to reading your contributions.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 08:39:40 PM »
Welcome, Inspector. I look forward to working with you. Those telescopic arms should prove very useful.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 12:27:38 PM »
Welcome, Inspector Gadget. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 04:52:33 AM »
Hello everyone,

I have been reading on this forum since late 2012 when I first become attached to the Jeremy Bamber case after reading an article about him suffering a miscarriage of justice.

I have a keen interest in true crime and I genuinely come into this with an open mind, if anything,  I try to see the good in people so was keen to prove JB innocence. 

The first thing I do is try to read police statements, or in modern times, watch police interviews, to try and get a feel of if somebody is lying or not. It sent a chill down my spine when reading JB statements as I could see very quickly he was lying.

Being a liar doesn’t make you a murderer though so then I began setting out to join the dots and I have absolutely no doubt now that he is guilty. If anything his lies are what has implicated him. With a distinct lack of forensic evidence and so much ambiguity around who was shot in what order and how, he should have really got away with it but his lies coupled with the lack of forensics on Sheila meant that it could only be him. A fascinating and unique case like nothing I’ve seen before. Even after all these years there are dots I am trying to connect.

There are some extremely knowledgeable people on here,  so even though I was a guest I learnt so much about this case from you all.

Thank you for running a great site and posting all of those crime documents which gives any user a comprehensive understanding of how human beings involved in this case acted at the time. Without them I wouldn’t have been able to form an accurate opinion on the case.

Thanks for accepting my request and answering my questions so far and I look forward to learning even more.

Finally RIP to the 5 souls who were murdered that night in 1985. I truly believe JB done it and is one of the most devious (and scary) psychopaths that has ever committed murder. The audacity of this crime was like nothing I’ve seen.

I couldn't have put it better myself.  I also believed him a victim of a miscarriage of justice initially given the brutality of the murders and the fact that two young boys were involved. I couldn't bring myself to believe that such a charming young man as Jeremy could ever have carried out such acts.  Reading the evidence however was an insight for me and it soon became clear that it took a particularly depraved mind to undertake such callous executions.  I can readily understand why certain police officers couldn't accept that Jeremy Bamber was the perpetrator and why some still today refuse to believe it. Bamber is a very dangerous individual who should never be released.

Welcome as a member.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 04:56:12 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!