Author Topic: Has Scotland Yard dodged a bullet in the Maddie case?  (Read 38083 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Has Scotland Yard dodged a bullet in the Maddie case?
« Reply #540 on: October 17, 2018, 12:40:19 PM »
I think most intruders would use the path of least resistance, as provided by an unlocked door, but hey, what do I know?
Well if they don't have tools with them they might.    How would they know the door was unlocked? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #541 on: October 17, 2018, 12:41:22 PM »
Well if they don't have tools with them they might.    How would they know the door was unlocked?
Observation.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #542 on: October 17, 2018, 12:51:24 PM »
There is nothing to support the abducted from the apartment theory but abducted from the street outside is another matter.
Yet if you recall her parents said she wouldn’t go outside contradicting completely” we left  a door open so Madeleine could come and find us if she woke again “?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #543 on: October 17, 2018, 01:56:22 PM »
I don't consider such nonsense! Left a door open for a 3 years old to come find us - Total Bollox! The door was open so the abductor could get inside. Just rewind to the first check on the night. A door had moved but Maddy was still there the last witness said!   *%87 Next check the same door had moved again -  that leads to an abductor moving doors between checks *%87 Important time here to investigate 9pm 3 May 2007.

"At this point, Kate told her that her daughter had disappeared 13 hours ago. It was about 10 in the morning."
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/YVONNE-WARREN-MARTIN.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #544 on: October 17, 2018, 02:04:46 PM »
I don't consider such nonsense! Left a door open for a 3 years old to come find us - Total Bollox! The door was open so the abductor could get inside. Just rewind to the first check on the night. A door had moved but Maddy was still there the last witness said!   *%87 Next check the same door had moved again -  that leads to an abductor moving doors between checks *%87 Important time here to investigate 9pm 3 May 2007.

"At this point, Kate told her that her daughter had disappeared 13 hours ago. It was about 10 in the morning."
Rude.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #545 on: October 17, 2018, 10:24:07 PM »

I’m sure the information above is not lost on OG.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?