Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius pre sentencing hearings.  (Read 17340 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Oscar Pistorius pre sentencing hearings.
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2014, 12:04:57 PM »
A five year sentence of which he might very well see a mere 10 months in custody followed by four years house arrest in his uncles palatial mansion just doesn't seem enough for what he did.  As usual the defence are attempting to preempt the parole authority by stating what could happen to him as fact.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 12:07:33 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2014, 04:46:22 PM »
Well done hun, spot on the money. I hope its hard labour but I doubt it......its a small victory for the family.

Thanks but it's too short and I really hope the state appeals but doubt they will!. 5 years actual prison time would have been acceptable .... just .... but if he gets out in 10 months the sentence is a joke! At least he 'went down' rather than out the front door of the court.

Happy Birthday John!

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2014, 06:35:46 PM »
5 Years for an execution- some lives are cheaper than others!!

He may get community service-send him to Soweto GHetto.

Happy Birthday John.x
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2014, 06:04:46 AM »
Thanks but it's too short and I really hope the state appeals but doubt they will!. 5 years actual prison time would have been acceptable .... just .... but if he gets out in 10 months the sentence is a joke! At least he 'went down' rather than out the front door of the court.

Happy Birthday John!

Yes I was shocked when i read he would probably get only 10 months and the rest house arrest.

So we were both not far off I said he would walk and virtually this sentence is a walk in the park, he isnt even going to be in prison he will stay in the medical centre/ward hardly going to be doing hard labour is he.

Sickening.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2014, 09:50:07 PM »
Excellent .... the state in SA are appealing not only the sentance but the verdict too! This means OP and his MURDER stay in the spotlight and he can't sneak out under the radar in 10 months time! Plus there has to be a great possibility of the verdict being overturned for a murder conviction or the state wouldn't appeal!

I think this ends any chance of 'poor Oscar' being rehabilitated back into his spring running superstardom! Something that imo would have been sickening to watch! The Pistorius clan must be devastated by this excellent news!

8@??)(

Offline John

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2014, 03:28:28 PM »
Excellent .... the state in SA are appealing not only the sentance but the verdict too! This means OP and his MURDER stay in the spotlight and he can't sneak out under the radar in 10 months time! Plus there has to be a great possibility of the verdict being overturned for a murder conviction or the state wouldn't appeal!

I think this ends any chance of 'poor Oscar' being rehabilitated back into his spring running superstardom! Something that imo would have been sickening to watch! The Pistorius clan must be devastated by this excellent news!

8@??)(

I for one am glad the State has taken the decision to appeal the verdict and the sentence because I too believe the learned judge erred.  Pistorius intended to kill, he aimed and fired to kill and regardless of who the victim was, that is murder in my book.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2014, 12:44:45 AM »
I for one am glad the State has taken the decision to appeal the verdict and the sentence because I too believe the learned judge erred.  Pistorius intended to kill, he aimed and fired to kill and regardless of who the victim was, that is murder in my book.

I agree John. Everyone I know believes he deliberately shot to kill Reeva in a fit of anger but even if the court doesn't find that he certainly shot to kill someone who was no immediate threat to him! That ammo he had can easily kill if it only hits a limb because it's effects are so devastating and O.P. Knew that. It has to be murder!

Thank god the SA state isn't swallowing that ludicrous verdict!

Offline puglove

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2014, 12:56:33 AM »
I agree John. Everyone I know believes he deliberately shot to kill Reeva in a fit of anger but even if the court doesn't find that he certainly shot to kill someone who was no immediate threat to him! That ammo he had can easily kill if it only hits a limb because it's effects are so devastating and O.P. Knew that. It has to be murder!

Thank god the SA state isn't swallowing that ludicrous verdict!

I think that you only have to look into the relationship he had with Samantha Taylor to understand what motivates him, and what a disturbed, unbalanced man he is.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2014, 08:31:01 PM »
I think that you only have to look into the relationship he had with Samantha Taylor to understand what motivates him, and what a disturbed, unbalanced man he is.

Totally agree  8@??)(  8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mercury

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2015, 12:29:14 AM »
Wonder how hes doing

suffering I hope