Author Topic: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns  (Read 9867 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2019, 04:45:56 PM »
In the case of Sophie Hook the children stayed asleep while the abduction took place but did they wake after she was discovered missing ? The McCann twins didn’t.

In the Bamber case all the the inhabitants of the house were killed so we have no idea if one twin watched the other being shot or not.

I don't want to think about that.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2019, 04:47:17 PM »
I don't want to think about that.

Indeed.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2019, 04:54:50 PM »
Indeed.

Sometime it is all that we can do, albeit for different reasons.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2019, 05:33:45 PM »
An abductor sedating one child to abduct it would be easy to explain away. To take the time to sedate the three, even though the twins were not being targeted for abduction, not so much.
It wouldn’t be for the McCanns to explain it, it would be for the police.  All three kids could, for example, have been sedated at teatime by a member of staff.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2019, 05:35:33 PM »
Explain to me how Madeleine was abducted, even though her grandmother said that she would scream merry hell if lifted by a stranger?
How do you think any child is abducted?  Do they all scream merry hell when abducted , or was this a particular attribute of Madeleine’s?  Just because her grandma thinks that’s how she would behave doesn’t mean it would have happened that way.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2019, 05:36:24 PM »
It needs to keep the twins in a deep sleep. Deep enough to suggest to their mother that she needs to check that they are breathing.

In my opinion any such substance would need to be injected or given orally.
Such as?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2019, 05:42:27 PM »
Did Alesha McPhail know her abductor? Probably as where she was holidaying was a close knit community. Does this explain the ease by which she was abducted, perhaps ? Or as you say, he simply covered her mouth.

And I can perhaps believe that one child may have stayed asleep but all three ? Really ?
There is no evidence that Alesha McPhail had ever met her killer before and even if she had once clapped eyes on him, so what?  Children of 3 or 4 are not as wary of strangers as they should be, I don’t think recognising or not recognising an intruder in the bedroom has that much of a bearing on the child’s immediate behaviour.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2019, 05:46:30 PM »
There is no evidence that Alesha McPhail had ever met her killer before and even if she had once clapped eyes on him, so what?  Children of 3 or 4 are not as wary of strangers as they should be, I don’t think recognising or not recognising an intruder in the bedroom has that much of a bearing on the child’s immediate behaviour.

Sounds like an argument in favour of using a babysitter.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2019, 05:51:47 PM »

sounds like....
involve what the McCanns said/did or didn't say/do,

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2019, 05:54:06 PM »
I have never argued against it.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2019, 05:58:31 PM »
sounds like....
involve what the McCanns said/did or didn't say/do,

Sounds like what I said, nowt like what you said.

Next!
What's up, old man?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2019, 06:02:40 PM »

In her own home with her father and grand parents present?  You need to think about what you say.
Your comment is disgusting.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2019, 06:38:12 PM »
In her own home with her father and grand parents present?  You need to think about what you say.

You missed the relevance entirely.

Please keep the insults to yourself.

TY.
What's up, old man?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2019, 07:31:59 PM »

Alesha may well have seen her murderer. He did come into contact with the family (dads side) as drugs were bought and sold apparently.  The b@stard is seeking to have his sentence reduced due to his 'young age' when commiting the crime. Innit great having legal aid?

Edit: changed name from April to Alesha. I was discussing April earlier on another blog.

Thanks VS for noticing that.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:42:29 PM by Miss Taken Identity »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2019, 08:45:48 PM »
April may well have seen her murderer. He did come into contact with the family (dads side) as drugs were bought and sold apparently.  The b@stard is seeking to have his sentence reduced due to his 'young age' when commiting the crime. Innit great having legal aid?
Her name was Alesha.