Author Topic: Forensic Tests  (Read 3738 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Forensic Tests
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2019, 02:01:40 PM »
It appears in the Dispatches C4 docudrama where 5 British experts tried to narrow down what happened to Madeleine. 

They were analysing the work of Irene Trovão, the local CSI agent who conducted her work on the morning of 4 May, before the Lisbon CSI team did their sweep.  The Brits were trying to emulate what pattern you would get in raising the shutter manually from the outside.

I'm fairly sure I've seen the two smudges mentioned in the PJF somewhere, but I never considered them important enough to note where.  The smudges could belong to an alleged aductor, GM or DW, or any mix thereof.

I found this;

Outside of the external blinds to the children's bedroom: three inadequate prints were recovered.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FINGERPRINTS.htm

The inadequate prints were all sent to Interpol and compared wuth the databases of 8 countries.

No mention of smudges, but I think the Brits said in that video that the shutters would have been easily smudged.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2019, 02:03:55 PM »
Probably would have been worthwhile checking all the other shutters of the same type for similar wear patterns. Could be that, due to the mechanism, they all wear in approximately in the same manner.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2019, 02:07:53 PM »
I found this;

Outside of the external blinds to the children's bedroom: three inadequate prints were recovered.

The inadequate prints were all sent to Interpol and compared wuth the databases of 8 countries.

No mention of smudges, but I think the Brits said in that video that the shutters would have been easily smudged.

Inadequate prints smudges... Same thing

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2019, 02:18:16 PM »
I found this;

*&(+(+ 

If those prints were incomplete AND were retained, then the possibility exists of a match as fingerprints go forward.

Thank you for refreshing my memory.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2019, 02:21:36 PM »
So the smudges/part prints are important

Offline The General

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2019, 02:34:30 PM »
So the smudges/part prints are important
Quite a rigorous forensic search, data retention and analysis for a set of imbecilic Keystone Cops.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2019, 02:37:43 PM »
Quite a rigorous forensic search, data retention and analysis for a set of imbecilic Keystone Cops.

Perhaps.... Perhaps not... It's not what s found it's what's missed

Offline The General

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2019, 02:50:00 PM »
Perhaps.... Perhaps not... It's not what s found it's what's missed
What was missing?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2019, 05:47:55 PM »
Professor Barclay seemed to want to dismiss the shutters being opened from the outside due to lack of marks... But there were unexplained marks
Aren't they referring to these marks as thumb marks, so if there are thumb marks on the outside the finger marks would be on the inside surface of the shutters.
Palm print possibly on the underneath surface.  Was the bottom edge checked?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 05:52:09 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2019, 05:55:11 PM »

You forgot to mention the sardine munchin...

smudged prints could be attributed to the repair guys and or Diane/Gerry having a go at opening them.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2019, 06:12:39 PM »
Aren't they referring to these marks as thumb marks, so if there are thumb marks on the outside the finger marks would be on the inside surface of the shutters.

They were speculating as they didn't kmow what had been found.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2019, 06:14:34 PM »

Have you any idea how thin a thin aluminium shutter is?
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2019, 06:34:05 PM »
They were speculating as they didn't know what had been found.
No even I can see what looked like at least two thumb marks.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2019, 06:39:05 PM »
Have you any idea how thin a thin aluminium shutter is?
The bottom part is a rectangular tube with a definite bottom edge IMO.  OK I can't recall ever handling one of these shutters myself.

OK the bottom edge is only about 1 centimetre wide.
Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2019, 08:20:25 PM »
The bottom part is a rectangular tube with a definite bottom edge IMO.  OK I can't recall ever handling one of these shutters myself.

OK the bottom edge is only about 1 centimetre wide.

These ones look new.  Anyway  we don't know who closed the alleged open shutters. We need to be reminded that Diane and Gerry did go and 'check' them. some would argue tampering with evidence and maybe wiping prints- if we are to believe their story.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 11:49:06 PM by Robittybob1 »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin