Author Topic: Forensic Tests  (Read 3700 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Forensic Tests
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2019, 08:23:54 PM »
Quite a rigorous forensic search, data retention and analysis for a set of imbecilic Keystone Cops.

Less of the cops if you don't mind

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2019, 08:26:37 PM »
The bottom part is a rectangular tube with a definite bottom edge IMO.  OK I can't recall ever handling one of these shutters myself.

OK the bottom edge is only about 1 centimetre wide.

I went out to check on our shutters after this.  They are more modern and electric, so not 5A.  But about 1cm in depth.

Not enough for a fingerprint, or a palm print.
What's up, old man?

Offline The General

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2019, 08:28:15 PM »
I went out to check on our shutters after this.  They are more modern and electric, so not 5A.  But about 1cm in depth.

Not enough for a fingerprint, or a palm print.
I imagine you would get partial prints under that bottom slat; that is to say, effectively, the back of the blind at the bottom, when you curl your fingers under to lift.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2019, 08:37:18 PM »
I imagine you would get partial prints under that bottom slat; that is to say, effectively, the back of the blind at the bottom, when you curl your fingers under to lift.

Yes, I would agree.

I have no idea if the inner side of the shutter was tested.

Anyone?
What's up, old man?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2019, 09:23:52 PM »
Have you seen the file on forensics?  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm
These are the file names:
"
DOGS - F.S.S - PORTUGUESE FORENSICS

FORENSIC LINKS INDEX
5A SAMPLES INDICATED BY EDDIE & KEELA
5A FORENSICS 04-05-07
BLOOD SPLATTERS
DOGS INSPECTION & FINDINGS PDL 31-07-07
DOGS INSPECTION SITES 2
EDDIE & KEELA  APART INSPECTION JULY 07
EDDIE & KEELA MARTIN GRIME AUG 2007
FINGER PRINTS
FORENSIC CLOTHING PHOTOS PJ FILES
FSS. ANDREW LLOYD PALMER MADELINE'S HAIR
FSS. JOHN ROBERT LOWE REPORT
GNR SNIFFER DOGS REPORTS 30 NOV 07
INVOICES RELATING TO DNA ANALYSIS
MADELEINES DNA
MARTIN GRIME PERSONAL PROFILE
MARTIN GRIME 14 MAY 2008 ROGATORY
PORTUGUESE FORENSIC INSTITUTE TESTS"

No I haven't seen it - thanks for the link.  Just out of interest how did all of this come to be in the public domain?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2019, 10:48:14 PM »
Leading forensic scientist, Angela Gallop, in The Guardian, 29th May 2019:

On the cases she felt she could have contributed to, Gallop said she felt the parents of Madeleine McCann had been “badly served by forensic science, partly because some of it was done in a country that has got a little less structure than we have. But a little was done in this country, a very sensitive DNA technique was used, and I think it was overinterpreted. And I think that added to the problems”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/may/29/police-cuts-could-see-rise-in-miscarriages-of-justice-says-angela-gallop-forensic-expert
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2019, 11:51:31 PM »
These ones look new.  Anyway  we don't know who closed the alleged open shutters. We need to be reminded that Diane and Gerry did go and 'check' them. some would argue tampering with evidence and maybe wiping prints- if we are to believe their story.
They had to be lowered to test if they can be raised from the outside.  So if Gerry checked them first he lowered them.
If Dianne checked them first she lowered them.  But she didn't go into the kids room so it can't have been her.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.