Author Topic: Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?  (Read 30199 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2023, 06:06:55 PM »
Sorry, I just read his sister's evidence, not this man's. They both agree, however, that Gerry McCann's thoughts turned to paedophiles pretty quickly after his daughter disappeared.

What tripe we are getting from the sceotics.

Of course, when your child was taken you would fear paedophiles were responsible.

Additionally when a child is raped/ abused by a paedophile, whether dead or alive when found, someone had to medically examine the poor child.  That would be a doctor.

How do you KNOW that neither Gerry nor Kate had had that unenviable, disturbing task ?
Their friends were doctors and may also have had to check the poor little ones.   As parents of young children, they would be ultra sensitive to such dreadful things.   Anyone would be really so llong as they had a heart.

I sometimes wonder if some of you sceptics are lacking that part of your body.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2023, 06:25:18 PM »
Sorry, I just read his sister's evidence, not this man's. They both agree, however, that Gerry McCann's thoughts turned to paedophiles pretty quickly after his daughter disappeared.
Are you surprised by this?  If so please explain why. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2023, 06:29:56 PM »

Of course, when your child was taken you would fear paedophiles were responsible.

Additionally when a child is raped/ abused by a paedophile, whether dead or alive when found, someone had to medically examine the poor child.  That would be a doctor.

How do you KNOW that neither Gerry nor Kate had had that unenviable, disturbing task ?
Their friends were doctors and may also have had to check the poor little ones.   As parents of young children, they would be ultra sensitive to such dreadful things.   Anyone would be really so llong as they had a heart.

Conversely, if your child wasn't taken, & you were in fact staging an abduction, you could blame the child's disappearance on someone else. People might well believe you, you see. That's possible also.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 06:54:42 PM by John »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2023, 06:36:07 PM »

Overzealous moderation again today.

If you can't argue against the observations I'm making, you can always just delete them & cry libel I suppose.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2023, 06:51:30 PM »

As doctors I would have expected the McCanns to know how suddenly illnesses or accidents can occur too, but they were apparently happy to leave three small children at least 30 minutes between listening checks on them. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2023, 07:00:53 PM »
As doctors I would have expected the McCanns to know how suddenly illnesses or accidents can occur too, but they were apparently happy to leave three small children at least 30 minutes between listening checks on them.

Well done you     Indeed you have hit on some new learning.  Particularly for the parents of the missing child.

Not forgetting the generations who certainly will not ignore the lesson learned.

Nor any potential abductors in holiday resorts who may have learned it's not a good idea to take a foreign child because of the merry hell it will cause.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2023, 07:03:08 PM »

There are, IMO, two possible interpretations for the motivation behind Gerry's, alleged, comments regarding paedophile gangs, you see. Only one possible interpretation, sympathetic to the McCanns, is permitted under forum rules. Explaining the other will gain you a lot of warning points, I have discovered today. Oh well. That's something new I've learned about the case, 16 years on, & that's me done for today I suppose.

Offline John

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2023, 07:05:18 PM »
There are, IMO, two possible interpretations for the motivation behind Gerry's, alleged, comments regarding paedophile gangs, you see. Only one possible interpretation, sympathetic to the McCanns, is permitted under forum rules. Explaining the other will gain you a lot of warning points, I have discovered today. Oh well. That's something new I've learned about the case, 16 years on, & that's me done for today I suppose.

There are ways to get across every point without falling foul of the moderators.

Almost 16 years on and Madeleine's whereabouts or what happened to her are still a mystery to everyone except possibly the individual or individuals who last saw her alive.  All we still have are theories based on the mountain of documents and evidence that has accrued over that time.

Anyone who has studied this case can see why Amaral and his detective team had the concerns he had. Not many have covered themselves in glory by their actions.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 07:13:22 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2023, 07:05:47 PM »
Well done you     Indeed you have hit on some new learning.  Particularly for the parents of the missing child.

Not forgetting the generations who certainly will not ignore the lesson learned.

Nor any potential abductors in holiday resorts who may have learned it's not a good idea to take a foreign child because of the merry hell it will cause.

Really? The abductor seems to have got clean away by all accounts.

Offline sadie

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2023, 07:40:16 PM »
Really? The abductor seems to have got clean away by all accounts.

It has caused mayhem for paedos out there ... and many of them will (should have anyway) have been questioned and their phones and whereabouts questioned.

If they have any sense at all they will have moved elsewhere, or hopefully stopped,

Paedos anywhere are a menace to our children.   Put them all on an island with no children, no boats and get rid of them that way.   Sorry that is a bit radical

Offline barrier

« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2023, 07:53:05 PM »
There are ways to get across every point without falling foul of the moderators.

That's bollocks and you know it John .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2023, 07:54:38 PM »
It has caused mayhem for paedos out there ... and many of them will (should have anyway) have been questioned and their phones and whereabouts questioned.

If they have any sense at all they will have moved elsewhere, or hopefully stopped,

Paedos anywhere are a menace to our children.   Put them all on an island with no children, no boats and get rid of them that way.   Sorry that is a bit radical

That can only happen if the police obtain warrants of course. You can't just round up all convicted sex offenders & question them, track their phone data & seize their laptops, every time a child goes missing. They have a legal right to say b....r all to the police you know. No, probably best to have some evidence, reasonable suspicion against a person before ruling them into any enquiry, otherwise you might waste your time pursuing dead ends, as the three expert investigative forces are now discovering.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2023, 07:59:04 PM »

I do seem to remember mentioning possibility & using the words could be in my posts re McKenzie.
Indeed, one such post I replied to Eleanor that Gerry's alleged comment could be evidence of staging. That post still disappeared pretty rapidly.

Offline John

« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2023, 08:58:41 PM »

Absolutely isn't and has never been the case. Posters need to up their game though if comments aren't to fall at the first hurdle. Posting something contrary to the rules just to get a reaction is not the way to go.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2023, 09:26:58 PM »
Absolutely isn't and has never been the case. Posters need to up their game though if comments aren't to fall at the first hurdle. Posting something contrary to the rules just to get a reaction is not the way to go.
If it’s ok for Amaral to libel the McCanns why not just the troll say whatever he wants?  He has been for months now anyway.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly