Off Topic and General Discussions > 911 Terror Attacks - Debate the Conspiracy Theories

911 - False Flag conspiracy theory

(1/15) > >>

Tim Invictus:
Hi John/mods

Can we have a section in the 'Other High Profile Cases' on the 911 conspiracy theories please?

Personally I am always sceptical about 'nutters' who scream conspiracy and I watched a few videos more out of amusement than any serious interest. Against my natural tendencies I found many of the facts of 911 quite shocking and slowly but surely my opinion has changed completely; I am now convinced 911 is perhaps the biggest MOJ in history.

We need to discuss this in detail.

Andrea:
Nah then, Tim. Did you watch the Loose Change film?

A few things about 9/11 dont add up, like the plane hitting the Pentagon, the hole it left wasnt big enough for a plane to have made it!

I dont think its a conspiracy though, Al Qaeda accepted responsibility for the attacks didnt they?

Tim Invictus:

--- Quote from: Andrea on June 24, 2014, 08:44:22 PM ---Nah then, Tim. Did you watch the Loose Change film?

A few things about 9/11 dont add up, like the plane hitting the Pentagon, the hole it left wasnt big enough for a plane to have made it!

I dont think its a conspiracy though, Al Qaeda accepted responsibility for the attacks didnt they?

--- End quote ---

Yep watched Loose Change video Andi. The hole in the Pentagon is just one of the facts that doesn't make sense. Where is the video showing the plane hitting the Pentagon .... the FBI seized CCTV recordings that covered the building from nearby hotels, petrol station forecourts, etc.and won't release them. The Pentagon is perhaps the best protected building in the world completely covered with security systems including CCTV and yet they won't (can't?) provide any film of thr plane!

That's just a couple of the unexplainable facts. The others are even more compelling evidence that the story we have been told is not the truth.

When did Al Qeada admit responsibility Andy? Surely you don't mean the ridiculously faked Osama Bin Laden videos that the CIA even admitted were fake?

Loose Change video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRm8M-qOjQ

Andrea:
Were they fake? Oh I didn't know that.

Not watched anything for a while about 9\11, need to catch up!
I agree though, there are things that don't seem quite right. Don't really go for the conspiracy thing though tbh.

Tim Invictus:

--- Quote from: Andrea on June 24, 2014, 11:55:36 PM ---Were they fake? Oh I didn't know that.

Not watched anything for a while about 9\11, need to catch up!
I agree though, there are things that don't seem quite right. Don't really go for the conspiracy thing though tbh.

--- End quote ---

I was exactly the same as you Andi .... I thought it would all be rubbish like listening to David Ike.

It was World Trade Centre 7 that convinced me. This huge building (47 stories) drops like a brick late the same day as the towers and this building wasn't hit by anything. There have been numerous fires in steel skyscrapers around the world and only 3 have ever collapsed .... the 3 on 9/11.

And all 3 buildings fell at free fall speed. No progressive collapse. Literally 100's of qualified engineers have gone on record to say this can only happen if the building support is cut away at ground level .... a controlled demolition. Basically kicking the feet from under the buildings.

Cockpit voice recorders and Flight Data Recorders are virtually indestructible and have been recovered in virtually all plane crashes including from the bottom of the Atlantic and head on crashes into mountains. Not one of these 8 (2 per plane) was recovered on 9/11.

The "let's roll" flight 93 that crashed in Shanksville had literally no aircraft debris. Not even engines. This has never happened before in the history of aviation.

The heart rending phone calls from the passengers on flight 93 could not have been made on cell phones as we are told. Cell phones to this day do not work on planes except when close to the ground on take off and landing.

In the year before 911 in USA, 67 flights went off route for some reason or another and were suspected possible hijackings. On each occasion US air defence sent up fighter jets to investigate. On all 67 occasions the fighters intercepted the planes within 10 minutes. On 911 all 4 planes were in the air for up to 90 minutes and not one plane had a fighter jet go anywhere near it!

These are just a few more startling facts .... there are many more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version