Author Topic: The wrongful imprisonment of Mr John David Guise Cannan.  (Read 17980 times)

Offline AerialHunter

Re: The wrongful imprisonment of Mr John David Guise Cannan.
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2018, 02:41:54 PM »
We’ve tried contacting Matthew Claughton at Olliers, and Flo Krause, but we didn’t offer them any money up front. We presume that’s why they won’t talk to us.

The Dixey we refer to was Annabel Dixey (née Rose), John Cannans girlfriend. She was a solicitor.

There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2018, 02:46:50 PM »
We’ve tried contacting Matthew Claughton at Olliers, and Flo Krause, but we didn’t offer them any money up front. We presume that’s why they won’t talk to us.

The Dixey we refer to was Annabel Dixey (née Rose), John Cannans girlfriend. She was a solicitor.

Thanks for clarifying
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2018, 05:38:33 PM »
The simple fact remains that a particular group of people have been pursued by the police for the series of attacks focused around Bath and Bristol, and, as a consequence of that inquiry, have had destroyed their lives and careers. Evidence designed to incriminate has been most carefully hidden on repeat occasions. But it is all kept out of sight, the police appreciate those who help them by disguising what they are doing and the creeps keeping it all quiet like to be patted on the head (seperate list of names available).

The police then identified that the same hand was at play in the murders of both Shirley Banks (1987) and Melanie Hall (1996) and suggested that Cannan (jailed since 1987) had orchestrated the murder of Hall from his cell, probably by coercing a proxy he had shared prison time with. As if!

Cannan and Dixie were both part of that same social group that the police went after, (well Dixie more than Cannan to be fair), I've got the list of names, times, dates and places in a folder two feet away from me. The police never knew all these people were connected, they were just acting on information received, some quality tip offs, top quality, they came from within their own cosy little high fiving world.

The man who attacked and brutally murdered Shirley Banks attacked my wife in 1992. We know who he is, and he knows I'm coming for him, the police are not interested, not in the least bit. We understand their position in not wanting to act.

AH
I find it absolutely staggering and incredible that  you keep on insisting that Cannan is innocent of Shirley Banks' murder, after all the evidence that was stacked up against him, which you carefully skip questions on, such as why he had:  SB's Mini (renumber-plated and poorly hand-painted, not resprayed apparently) locked away in his rented garage near Foye House, her tax disk in his BMW glove compartment, and her thumbprint on the surveillance document he commissioned about his former solicitor squeeze, in his flat.

Glaringly obvious that you're the usual run-of-the-mill cop conspiracy theorist... you know, the same type who believe all the baloney that Bamber was framed by Essex Police.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2018, 08:33:34 PM »
I wont carefully skip questions on anything. You have to realise that the perpetrator is an expert in what the police will go on in terms of building a case, and he's either got balls of steel or he's not afraid of the consequences. Everything on Cannan was plantable, and it was planted. Cannan's explanation of buying the car is entirely plausible and the false number plates were already there. I'm not going to start a mud slinging match over this but even the police had their doubts, serious ones and so did the women who were involved with him, its the press that hyped the negative side.
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline Myster

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2018, 05:42:58 AM »
As I thought, another like Teskowski, with an open agenda against the police.

Shirley Banks' Mini?  Bought from some shifty guy (whose name Hodgkiwhatchamacallit, Cannan plucked out of thin air and the police never traced) at a car auction (which Cannan couldn't even remember the name of or where it was)?  He must be the unluckiest rapist in the world to have bought that specific tinny piece of junk when he already had an upmarket black BMW to impress his potential dating agency victims with.

If I were you AH, I’d give up trying to defend the undefendable. Thank God Cannan won’t be released any time soon... Judge Drake’s recommendation that he should never see the outside of prison walls and the latest Worboys fiasco have put paid to that. The prison parole board, should he ever appear before one, will be extra vigilant in freeing a violent depraved rapist to carry on his evil trade and murder again.

Your talents are wasted. You should join that other paranoid shower – the Jeremy Bamber Supporters Club.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2018, 08:44:23 AM »
Myster, you read my thoughts, ha ha. I want to give up, I don't want to defend Cannan and I've no inclination to engineer his release from prison, BUT, the inquiry we have undertaken has unveiled the evidential case we weren't really looking for. If we're right the his the highest probability the our primary suspect was behind the murder of Shirley Banks, it dovetails exactly in terms of the motive, the placing of the body in the stream at Over Stowey, the placing of incriminating evidence for the police to find came second, for a particular reason.

If I'm proved right you can buy the beers, if Cannan dies in prison I'll buy them.

AH

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2018, 08:40:16 PM »
It rather looks like desperation on the part of the police, digging up gardens and patios, plastering Cannan's picture and the great tale anywhere that they can simply to keep the gullible public believing what they're told, its been a while since 1987, they don't want people not knowing or forgetting now Cannan gets towards the end of his sentence. What a shame for plod, its all coming back to bite them, poor things. Perhaps a mutual truncheon polishing will cheer them up, something they must be good at.

AH

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2020, 06:57:40 PM »
Tim,

The true aim was to take revenge on Annabel Rose (Dixey), she had acted as solicitor to the killers first wife during the divorce case late 1986. Look at the murder of Melanie Hall, the police even went as far as determining that Cannan had orchestrated her abduction and murder from his cell by ordering a proxy murder. Which planet are they on? All his attacks follow the same pattern, Linda Cook was one of his as well. Everything about the material evidence used to convict Cannan could have been planted on him.

Shirley Banks may well have know her killer as well, they are the same age and over the last day we have discovered that they were in the same area in their childhood/youth. Might go some way to explaining why Shirley Banks made a quite calm phone call to her employer to cry off sick without sounding as if she had spent the last twelve hours being held against her will by an abductor.

Wow, the police had forensic proof Cannan murdered Shirley Banks. He even had her mini in his garage.

He definitely kidnapped and murdered her.

But I have intelligence that he didn’t abduct Suzy
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.