Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 108415 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #435 on: August 31, 2023, 12:40:31 AM »
Not one scintilla of evidence that these girls were witnesses in court.

See Ashley Coutt’s evidence
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #436 on: August 31, 2023, 12:47:16 AM »
See Ashley Coutt’s evidence

All Miss Coutts seems to have added to our knowledge is that she saw Luke ‘with a knife’ more than once. No attacks, no balaclavas. Nothing.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #437 on: August 31, 2023, 12:57:10 AM »
All Miss Coutts seems to have added to our knowledge is that she saw Luke ‘with a knife’ more than once. No attacks, no balaclavas. Nothing.

You sound like you are basing your assumption on media articles as opposed to the actual evidence heard during sadistic killer Luke Mitchell’s trial

I don’t recall it ever being mentioned killer Luke Mitchell wore his balaclava when he was in bed

Ashley Coutts was only 15 when she gave evidence during the killers trial

How does a journalist do the job of letting the public know what is going on, in a case evoking widespread outrage and fear, whilst protecting vulnerable participants
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4192947.stm
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 01:03:57 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #438 on: August 31, 2023, 12:59:03 AM »
You sound like you are basing your assumption on media articles as opposed to the actual evidence heard during sadistic killer Luke Mitchell’s trial

I don’t recall it ever being mentioned killer Luke Mitchell wore his balaclava when he was in bed

And you are claiming knowledge that you simply don’t have.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #439 on: August 31, 2023, 01:04:23 AM »
And you are claiming knowledge that you simply don’t have.

In reality you have no idea of what knowledge I have

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #440 on: August 31, 2023, 02:45:05 PM »
In reality you have no idea of what knowledge I have

If the nonsense you post on this forum is representative of ‘your knowledge’ then yes I do.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #441 on: August 31, 2023, 10:50:54 PM »

Do you have a full transcript of Ashley Coutts evidence heard during the trial?

Ashley Coutts said more than the words “yes” and “identical”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-328257/Jodi-murder-accused-seen-knife.html
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 10:57:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #442 on: August 31, 2023, 11:23:45 PM »
Do you have a full transcript of Ashley Coutts evidence heard during the trial?

Ashley Coutts said more than the words “yes” and “identical”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-328257/Jodi-murder-accused-seen-knife.html

I’m sure you’ll be able to send it to me if I don’t. Won’t you?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #443 on: September 01, 2023, 12:56:05 AM »
Interesting. First I've read this. Luke turned his room/cell at St Mary's Secure Unit in Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, into a shrine of Satan allegedly.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I%27LL+GET+AWAY+WITH+IT%3B+EXCLUSIVE%3A+MITCHELL%27S+SICK+BOAST+BEFORE...-a0127697785

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #444 on: March 04, 2024, 10:43:41 AM »
“It was felt for the long-term continuity that the increase in the number of directors would benefit the stability of our organisation. Therefore we are hoping to have 7 directors by the end of 2011. They will be

Patrick Hill
Gerard Conlon
Paul Blackburn
Michael O’Brien
John McManus
Willie Rennie (Liberal Democrat MSP)
Iain Stephen (Consultant Clinical Psychologist)
Dr Paul Miller (Clinical Psychologist)[/i]

What a list

*&^^&
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 10:46:35 AM by Nicholas »

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #445 on: March 04, 2024, 11:16:21 PM »
Interesting. First I've read this. Luke turned his room/cell at St Mary's Secure Unit in Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, into a shrine of Satan allegedly.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I%27LL+GET+AWAY+WITH+IT%3B+EXCLUSIVE%3A+MITCHELL%27S+SICK+BOAST+BEFORE...-a0127697785

A "source" makes these sort of claims but there's never a name or any proof. How would this "source" actually know what a "shrine to Satan" would look like?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #446 on: March 05, 2024, 07:35:59 AM »
A "source" makes these sort of claims but there's never a name or any proof. How would this "source" actually know what a "shrine to Satan" would look like?
As Mitchell is a self avowed Satan worshipper it wouldn’t be that surprisingif he had a shrine to Satan, surely?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #447 on: March 05, 2024, 09:19:48 PM »

Of course it’s beyond ridiculous. I’m sure Luke has long ago grown out of his kick against adult conventions but hey it fills a few paragraphs.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #448 on: March 05, 2024, 10:15:50 PM »
Of course it’s beyond ridiculous. I’m sure Luke has long ago grown out of his kick against adult conventions but hey it fills a few paragraphs.
The article being referenced is from 2005.  In 2014 Mitchell requested books on Satan because of his “religious beliefs”.  Whether or not he’s grown out of his sinister predilections now is completely beside the point.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #449 on: March 05, 2024, 10:30:26 PM »

Let it not detract from the salient point raised in respect of his time at said secure unit in Bishopbriggs between April 2004 & February 2005 -- i e., You'll get what she got!" And on and on and on it goes. It's a bit like those Ariston adverts from the late 80s/early 90s (i.e., Ariston ... and on and on and on and on and on .......).