Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 108444 times)

Offline Mr Apples

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #735 on: April 03, 2024, 03:26:32 AM »
Funny that, because 2 people did drive to the locus but couldn't remember what they were doing.

I was talking about a car. Why would they use a moped -- one in dubious mechanical condition, to boot -- to transport a body or an incapacitated person? You can't acess that woodland strip from any direction (at least, not without drawing a lot of attention to yourself).

JOF, GD, SK & JOSJ were all eliminated forensically and all had solid alibis. It's all old hat. These young guys were by no means angels, and 3 of them had a history of violence, but the murder of Jodi was on another level of abhorrence and violence -- and one that had an element of pre-planning and opportunism. LM fit the bill perfectly. He was ue to meet Jodi that evening, it was proven he wasn't in the house between 1650 - 1715 (ie, when SM was in the house using the internet). His behaviour, personality, lifestyle, musical tastes, obsession with knives (even jodi stated she found his knife collection weird and confided in one of her best pals about it; it's in public domain), unhealthy interest in Omen movies, Marilyn M, the black dahlia murders (even in school, teachers from primary school and high school referred him to a psychologist  for his temper and for his inordinate interest in the macabre) and, above all, the evidence all overwhelmingly point towards him as being the killer. It would take another 10 long paragraphs to detail just why LM was rightly found guilty by majority verdict by a jury.  Hiding in plain sight, toying with the police and loving the attention (boasting to his pals in nightclub studio 24 within the first week of the murder that he was a murder suspect). People make the.mustake of labelling him as a helpless, innocent child, when he was far from it. A child in age only. Even seasoned police officers and senior judges stated he coped perfectly well under police questioning no matter how deplorable and unusual their tactics were and was no shrinking violet (police & judges said 'he gave as good as he got' during his police interviews; even a social worker at the police station never felt the need to intervene when he was being interviewed, as he coped perfectly well on his own).

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #736 on: April 03, 2024, 07:41:01 AM »
I asked you where the proof is that Mitchell was interested in Satanism. Proof would be books, images, membership of groups, witnesses able to confirm any of this. As I predicted, you failed to provide any.
Once again, refusing to address the point I was making.  I already provided evidence for Luke’s interest in Satanism, not least his request for books on the subject whilst in prison, claim Satanism is his religion but of course you prefer to ignore that.  But as I said before (and will say again though no doubt you will deflect again) you don’t have to be an actual proven Satan worshipper to commit acts of pure evil.  You made a spurious claim that no 14 year old could ever commit such a heinous crime and I have just two words for you: Brianna Ghey.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 07:46:15 AM by Venturi Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #737 on: April 03, 2024, 08:37:55 AM »
Not forgetting another recent case of a 14 year-old killer and knife fanatic from across the pond who stabbed school 'friend' Tristyn Bailey no less than 114 times in a frenzied attack - Aiden Fucci sentenced to 25 years imprisonment in February 2023...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tristyn_Bailey

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11899049/Teen-killer-Aiden-Fucci-jailed-life-stabbing-13-year-old-cheerleader-114-times.html
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 09:01:30 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #738 on: April 03, 2024, 08:45:30 AM »
Funny that, because 2 people did drive to the locus but couldn't remember what they were doing.
Do you think they were busy ferrying murderers and corpses around on their moped that day then?
Another question I have asked before several times and which you have ignored repeatedly is - where exactly was this bleach laid down, a propos of the place the body was discovered? Presumably this is the exact locale of the murder in your view?  Can you please explain why it would be necessary for the murderer to remove the body from this site to another site nearby and saturate the area with bleach?  What specifically would he be trying to cover up in that spot that would link him directly to the murder that the final resting place of the body would help disguise?  Finally, what precludes LM from being the person to move the body and bleach the said area? 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 11:43:26 AM by Venturi Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #739 on: April 03, 2024, 09:17:14 AM »
Not forgetting another recent case of a 14 year-old killer and knife fanatic from across the pond who stabbed school 'friend' Tristyn Bailey no less than 114 times in a frenzied attack - Aiden Fucci sentenced to 25 years imprisonment in February 2023...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tristyn_Bailey

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11899049/Teen-killer-Aiden-Fucci-jailed-life-stabbing-13-year-old-cheerleader-114-times.html

“it was not a crime that was committed because he felt rejected by her, it was not done in a fit of uncontrollable anger. There was no reason. There was no purpose. It was done for no other reason than to satisfy this defendant's internal desire to feel what it was like to kill someone."

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #740 on: April 03, 2024, 12:30:41 PM »
We could cross swords on this until doomsday, but, in this instance, my dad is bigger than your dad. You know fine well that stocky man wasn't JOSJ; it's been proved/debunked several times. Besides, no incriminating DNA belonging to JOSJ was found either at the locus or in the houses he frequently visited (ie, his mother's, gran's or YW's). Sure, I am thoroughly convinced LM is guilty, but am not so blinded that I'd be unwillng to explore credible theories that would infer someone else did it. There were plenty of people who could have done it, but, once they are examined closely, it becomes very unlikely that they were responsible.

Do you have any cites for LK or any other witnesses who were leaned on or bullied by police?

You may have gauged it as bebunked but as we know that is a very low threshold when it comes to this case.

As to DNA from [Name removed], firstly Joseph stayed in the same house as Jodi so it would be only natural that some of Jodi’s DNA would have transferred to him. Secondly who knows what could have been found in the Jones household that would incriminate Joseph…..the house was never forensically examined. As it was the victim’s house I’m not sure that that’s unusual.

I didn’t think you needed cites, just the rumours to fit in with your narrative. It’s only difficult for you because the LK claims don’t.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #741 on: April 03, 2024, 04:27:21 PM »
We could cross swords on this until doomsday, but, in this instance, my dad is bigger than your dad. You know fine well that stocky man wasn't JOSJ; it's been proved/debunked several times. Besides, no incriminating DNA belonging to JOSJ was found either at the locus or in the houses he frequently visited (ie, his mother's, gran's or YW's). Sure, I am thoroughly convinced LM is guilty, but am not so blinded that I'd be unwillng to explore credible theories that would infer someone else did it. There were plenty of people who could have done it, but, once they are examined closely, it becomes very unlikely that they were responsible.

Do you have any cites for LK or any other witnesses who were leaned on or bullied by police?
There certainly wasn't any of his DNA Mr Apples - If there had have been, we would NOT have the application of 'it wouldn't have been unusual if there was', there would have been shouting from those rooftops some was present. But you know what Mr Apples, this strive for re-testing DNA samples?

Which is on the fake basis of finding something of these 'others' But not the brothers, no siree, for it would not be "unusual" if there had been any anyway. What to do now with this lean to him? Well nothing, for they are already fully in the knowledge that he played no part in his sisters death. It has always been a ruse to gain support.  But alas, those minions they are feeding such nonsense to, where most don't have the skills to see they are being had.

There was of course LM's, and as we know SK's.  But even that has had many falsehoods applied to it. For both of them.

So we are still at the same place. No victim around 5pm positively identified, of it being her at that time of day. There is no, the brother could have went out shortly after her, where again it is actual logic we apply, proper analytical skills, intellect.

Mr Ovens had arrived home from work to see 3 people in the house, Jodi, her mother and brother. He was using the loo, freshening himself up after work as most do. He heard the door go, Jodi is away out. Finishes off what he is doing, comes out the loo and joins Jodi's mother and brother in the lounge. Whatever pleasantries are exchanged, where would Jodi be now by this point, we are talking no less than 2mins. She is of course, either  being beckoned into the lane by LM or already heading down through the woodland with him.

The stocky man, the girl, were seen adjacent to the park, before the road junction and bus stop. Applying it as Jodi at this time, had her out the door around 10secs for that sighting. Mr Ovens is still in the loo or just opening the door to come out of it. You see, that is logic. Physically impossible for it to have been her brother at all. The mystery male, the girl are no longer adjacent to that park for the sighting.

But we know all of this anyway, we know no witnesses were produced to show it had actually been Jodi around that time, on that day, walking that road. Again, that is analysing information, applying logic to it.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #742 on: April 03, 2024, 07:11:19 PM »
There certainly wasn't any of his DNA Mr Apples - If there had have been, we would NOT have the application of 'it wouldn't have been unusual if there was', there would have been shouting from those rooftops some was present. But you know what Mr Apples, this strive for re-testing DNA samples?

Which is on the fake basis of finding something of these 'others' But not the brothers, no siree, for it would not be "unusual" if there had been any anyway. What to do now with this lean to him? Well nothing, for they are already fully in the knowledge that he played no part in his sisters death. It has always been a ruse to gain support.  But alas, those minions they are feeding such nonsense to, where most don't have the skills to see they are being had.

There was of course LM's, and as we know SK's.  But even that has had many falsehoods applied to it. For both of them.

So we are still at the same place. No victim around 5pm positively identified, of it being her at that time of day. There is no, the brother could have went out shortly after her, where again it is actual logic we apply, proper analytical skills, intellect.

Mr Ovens had arrived home from work to see 3 people in the house, Jodi, her mother and brother. He was using the loo, freshening himself up after work as most do. He heard the door go, Jodi is away out. Finishes off what he is doing, comes out the loo and joins Jodi's mother and brother in the lounge. Whatever pleasantries are exchanged, where would Jodi be now by this point, we are talking no less than 2mins. She is of course, either  being beckoned into the lane by LM or already heading down through the woodland with him.

The stocky man, the girl, were seen adjacent to the park, before the road junction and bus stop. Applying it as Jodi at this time, had her out the door around 10secs for that sighting. Mr Ovens is still in the loo or just opening the door to come out of it. You see, that is logic. Physically impossible for it to have been her brother at all. The mystery male, the girl are no longer adjacent to that park for the sighting.

But we know all of this anyway, we know no witnesses were produced to show it had actually been Jodi around that time, on that day, walking that road. Again, that is analysing information, applying logic to it.

Of course there could possibly have been DNA from Joseph on Jodi’s body and from Judith and Ovens too and there would have been samples taken from them all for elimination purposes. Unfortunately those samples would give no indication as to when or where the DNA had been deposited.

You say that the girl seen with the stocky man following her was definitely, categorically not Jodi. Then who was she? A teenager whose description was so close to the real Jodi that the police thought it was her, in fact made an appeal on that basis, walked the same route as Jodi would have walked at around the very time that Jodi would have walked it yet she has never come forward. Seems odd. Then if it was Jodi that would certainly put your narrative into doubt. There was a reason for the couple allegedly seen by Bryson not coming forward. In her first statements Bryson had them at the entrance to RDP almost a full hour later than her evidence in court suggested. That being the case they probably thought they had been near the murder sight too late to be of any relevance. What possible reason could the Jodi lookalike have for not coming forward and eliminating herself?

Tell me have you ever considered that if Joseph was the perpetrator then maybe his nearest and dearest may have been rather economical with the truth? We know for a fact that the search party changed their statements, and all in the same way.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #743 on: April 03, 2024, 08:15:00 PM »
Of course there could possibly have been DNA from Joseph on Jodi’s body and from Judith and Ovens too and there would have been samples taken from them all for elimination purposes. Unfortunately those samples would give no indication as to when or where the DNA had been deposited.

You say that the girl seen with the stocky man following her was definitely, categorically not Jodi. Then who was she? A teenager whose description was so close to the real Jodi that the police thought it was her, in fact made an appeal on that basis, walked the same route as Jodi would have walked at around the very time that Jodi would have walked it yet she has never come forward. Seems odd. Then if it was Jodi that would certainly put your narrative into doubt. There was a reason for the couple allegedly seen by Bryson not coming forward. In her first statements Bryson had them at the entrance to RDP almost a full hour later than her evidence in court suggested. That being the case they probably thought they had been near the murder sight too late to be of any relevance. What possible reason could the Jodi lookalike have for not coming forward and eliminating herself?

Tell me have you ever considered that if Joseph was the perpetrator then maybe his nearest and dearest may have been rather economical with the truth? We know for a fact that the search party changed their statements, and all in the same way.
You’ve just discovered your brother / son has brutally murdered your sister/ daughter in a frenzied assault, involving mutilation of the corpse.  Is your first instinct to cover up for them?  Seriously?  You’d be happy to go to sleep under the same roof night after night with a completely derangeed murderer who’d just ripped apart your own flesh and blood?  Seems odd.  Seems fantastical and utterly incomprehensible.  You see, I wouldn’t and I have children.  If one of them did to the other what happened to Jodi I would be dialling 999 before you could say Mitchell’s a Satanist, absolutely no question about it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 11:10:45 PM by Venturi Swirl »

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #744 on: April 04, 2024, 12:11:46 AM »
Once again spectacularly avoiding the point which was to do with the completely unique (read utterly far fetched) nature of what you are proposing.  Of course there have been MOJs (only 70 out of millions of convictions though, is that all???) but you are expecting us to believe that 8+ people inluding strangers, family members and law enforcement all conspired together to protect someone you refuse to name so that he could remain at large to potentially commit an equally frenzied murder in their community again, whilst at the same time destroying the life of a 14 year old boy.  It’s beyond fanciful, really.

Naming people in here is not allowed so why comment on "refused to name"? I'm still waiting on you proving Mitchell was a Satanist by providing evidence of this.  Read it more carefully. I did not say the Police conspired with others, where do you get that from? I said the Police contaminated the crime scene and Dobbie lied in Court, both are facts. I also didn't mention any strangers. None of the people I referred to were strangers. All of the people I mentioned knew each other including Andrina Bryson whose partner's brother frequently visited the Jones' house.

You clearly can't see the wood for the trees. I can't help you with that.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #745 on: April 04, 2024, 12:34:22 AM »
Once again I ask - why would the precise site of the murder reveal incriminating evidence about who the murderer had been anymore than the site where the body was actually found?  Isn’t moving a bloody corpse from one area to another fantastically risky in itself given the opportunity for dna transference and being seen in this apparently heavily frequented area?  And then to return to the scene of the crime to clean up to potentially leave more incriminating evidence days later?  Why would it have been worth these risks to the killer to do so and moreover why does any of this preclude Mitchell from being the perp?

There's no concern with DNA in moving the body because the person would obviously already be covered in blood. Who returned to the scene?  Mere speculation, evidence of this - zero.

The precise site of the murder could reveal a multitude of clues. Footprints for a start, blood from the killer if he got cut during the attack, a dropped key, a torn fibre from their jacket or shirt, their hair if it got pulled at any point during a struggle. You are not going to find any of that if you don't know where the murder took place, which is why the body was moved.

If you still think Mitchell carried out this murder, then had the foresight to move the body to confuse the Police and prevent them finding anything incriminating, as well as then somehow managing to appear normal 40 minutes later with no signs of being in any type of incident and no trace of any blood on him or in his house, then I can't help you.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #746 on: April 04, 2024, 12:48:01 AM »
Once again, refusing to address the point I was making.  I already provided evidence for Luke’s interest in Satanism, not least his request for books on the subject whilst in prison, claim Satanism is his religion but of course you prefer to ignore that.  But as I said before (and will say again though no doubt you will deflect again) you don’t have to be an actual proven Satan worshipper to commit acts of pure evil.  You made a spurious claim that no 14 year old could ever commit such a heinous crime and I have just two words for you: Brianna Ghey.

No I did not say "no 14 year old could ever commit such a heinous crime". You also provided no evidence of Mitchell being interested in Satanism at the time of the murder, which is what I predicted accurately. That's because there isn't any. End of.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #747 on: April 04, 2024, 12:59:40 AM »
I was talking about a car. Why would they use a moped -- one in dubious mechanical condition, to boot -- to transport a body or an incapacitated person? You can't acess that woodland strip from any direction (at least, not without drawing a lot of attention to yourself).

JOF, GD, SK & JOSJ were all eliminated forensically and all had solid alibis. It's all old hat. These young guys were by no means angels, and 3 of them had a history of violence, but the murder of Jodi was on another level of abhorrence and violence -- and one that had an element of pre-planning and opportunism. LM fit the bill perfectly. He was ue to meet Jodi that evening, it was proven he wasn't in the house between 1650 - 1715 (ie, when SM was in the house using the internet). His behaviour, personality, lifestyle, musical tastes, obsession with knives (even jodi stated she found his knife collection weird and confided in one of her best pals about it; it's in public domain), unhealthy interest in Omen movies, Marilyn M, the black dahlia murders (even in school, teachers from primary school and high school referred him to a psychologist  for his temper and for his inordinate interest in the macabre) and, above all, the evidence all overwhelmingly point towards him as being the killer. It would take another 10 long paragraphs to detail just why LM was rightly found guilty by majority verdict by a jury.  Hiding in plain sight, toying with the police and loving the attention (boasting to his pals in nightclub studio 24 within the first week of the murder that he was a murder suspect). People make the.mustake of labelling him as a helpless, innocent child, when he was far from it. A child in age only. Even seasoned police officers and senior judges stated he coped perfectly well under police questioning no matter how deplorable and unusual their tactics were and was no shrinking violet (police & judges said 'he gave as good as he got' during his police interviews; even a social worker at the police station never felt the need to intervene when he was being interviewed, as he coped perfectly well on his own).

I'm not going to disagree. We are all entitled to our opinion.  I will comment on a bit of it, why do you think people were examined forensically? The clothes of SK, [Name removed] and AW were not even taken for analysis after the murder. Solid alibis I'm afraid not. None of those 4 you named had solid alibis.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #748 on: April 04, 2024, 01:08:30 AM »
There's no concern with DNA in moving the body because the person would obviously already be covered in blood. Who returned to the scene?  Mere speculation, evidence of this - zero.

The precise site of the murder could reveal a multitude of clues. Footprints for a start, blood from the killer if he got cut during the attack, a dropped key, a torn fibre from their jacket or shirt, their hair if it got pulled at any point during a struggle. You are not going to find any of that if you don't know where the murder took place, which is why the body was moved.

If you still think Mitchell carried out this murder, then had the foresight to move the body to confuse the Police and prevent them finding anything incriminating, as well as then somehow managing to appear normal 40 minutes later with no signs of being in any type of incident and no trace of any blood on him or in his house, then I can't help you.

Chris hasn't taken me up on his alternate hypothesis, how's about you give it a go?

Firstly, how can the police botch a crime scene you have as not being the crime scene?
How far away is your imaginary crime scene that had the forensic teams find no trace of it? Not in that stretch of woodland, not leading into another area where they retrieved a condom in a cave.
How did they manage to transport from your crime scene to the one you claim they emulated as another crime scene?
You have the girl dead elsewhere, the blood is already gone according to you. Run us through where the blood came from, how it got there, how they managed to use it to emulate  this set up pretend crime scene?
Work us through why there was nothing found leading to your claimed made up crime scene, nor of anything leading away from it bar towards Newbattle?
Explain why they would choose that specific, difficult to access area, to make up a crime scene there, why?
The area was cordoned off for some time, you have some claimed killer sneaking in to put magic substance down, what was it, how did they manage to sneak in, and more to the point why, when the forensic team had already did most of their job?

It is good for one purpose to have your ego play this role. Fully exposing the BS that comes forth from Mr Fibs.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #749 on: April 04, 2024, 07:30:32 AM »
Naming people in here is not allowed so why comment on "refused to name"? I'm still waiting on you proving Mitchell was a Satanist by providing evidence of this.  Read it more carefully. I did not say the Police conspired with others, where do you get that from? I said the Police contaminated the crime scene and Dobbie lied in Court, both are facts. I also didn't mention any strangers. None of the people I referred to were strangers. All of the people I mentioned knew each other including Andrina Bryson whose partner's brother frequently visited the Jones' house.

You clearly can't see the wood for the trees. I can't help you with that.
Look, just to get you to stop mentioning Satanism in ever single post to me I don’t believe Mitchell’s alleged Satanism is a key driver in this murder.  I do believe teenagers can commit foul murders without being fully paid up Satanists and keep saying so again and again, so you may feel you have scored a marvellous victory over me re the Satanism thing, that’s absolutely fine by me well done.  Mitchell had zero interest in the macarbre, the occult, Satan, you name it.  He only enjoyed wholesome activities like horse riding, and collecting knives and err urine.  Happy now?   
If you have police officers lying in court to secure the conviction of a child, together with a handful of people some of whom have only the most tenuous connection to the victim (AB’s partner’s brother - I mean come on, what sort of a hold would the Jones family have over her fgs) then you have a wide ranging conspiracy, there’s no getting away from it.
By the way, there have been enough libellous allegations on this part of the forum to keep an army of lawyers busy for a lifetime, so I don’t really understand the coyness.  You’ve already indicated numerous people who you claim lied, covered up etc, how come that is allowed?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 07:33:39 AM by Venturi Swirl »