Author Topic: Perceptions of Madeleine's Abduction  (Read 31701 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Perceptions of Madeleine's Abduction
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2022, 08:35:16 AM »
Groundhog day; Amaral...Amaral...Amaral.

Well, there's nothing on Brueckner, he didn't abduct Maddie, no one did, so might aswell complain about Amaral I suppose.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2022, 08:38:43 AM »
It is actually a very sad opinion piece.

This guy posted that in May 2022 and managed to include many of the tropes beloved of sceptics as they dream on.
And all calculated to celebrate the fact that another year is marked by the continued absence of a dearly loved child.

Like minded people at one time were in charge of Madeleine's investigation.  I think the evidence is scant that they had a thought in their heads about looking for her.  But the evidence they were looking for a criminal conviction for her parents is myriad.  Amaral even wrote a book outlining it.

Given that mindset what chance did the investigation have or even what chance did Madeleine have during the squandered golden hours of her disappearance?

Golden hours yawn.

Maddie's parents didn't bother calling the police to report their dearly loved child missing for the best part of an hour, I wonder why that was?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2022, 08:39:28 AM »
I wonder sometimes if even Amaral believes his propaganda and like a lot of people just cannot bear to be wrong. 

He saw this case as a way to fame and glory and a get out of jail card.  Along with loads a money, by following in the footsteps of Cristovao.

Cristovao, of course, is now a convicted criminal and serving jail time.

Anthony Bennett, disgraced solicitor, is another one, with a massive debt for implied libel.  All three of them have endeavoured to influence perceptions.

Offline Myster

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2022, 08:44:22 AM »
Thank you for sharing your personal opinion of the man. Do you have anything to say about his opinions? He is, after all, expressing opinions which are shared by others.
His opinions aren't worth considering, just like those in his comments section and of a handful of others here.  The man is incapable of serious research, end of.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2022, 08:44:40 AM »
Do you think I cannot quote nonentities in their thousands who all mirror the sceptic views they appear to have received in a blindingly collective Damascene flash of opinion forming light which had nothing at all to do with the opinions promoted by Amaral.  Despite the fact he formulated many of them if not all.

Oh wait a minute.
Not even he subscribes to the Sunday death nor I think the clone theory.  There are those who thought that madness up all by themselves.

What evidence supports the views of all these opinionated people?  I know of none but they are entitled to hold them because at the end of the day they are essentially harmless.  Unlike Amaral who is using the media to derail an active police investigation in existence to find out the fate of a missing child.

I know you can find nonenities - you quoted one in your opening post. Operation Grange has spent years trying to find an abductor, because that's what their remit was. There's no evidence that Amaral has derailed anything. It seems to me that a lack of evidence is the biggest hurdle facing the police (again).
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2022, 08:47:16 AM »
Thank you for sharing your personal opinion of the man. Do you have anything to say about his opinions? He is, after all, expressing opinions which are shared by others.

You do make me smile sometimes.

What is opinion?

Is it personal or must it be a shared collective.  I rather think it is both those things.  So you fail to make any point at all - yet again.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2022, 09:00:17 AM »
I know you can find nonenities - you quoted one in your opening post. Operation Grange has spent years trying to find an abductor, because that's what their remit was. There's no evidence that Amaral has derailed anything. It seems to me that a lack of evidence is the biggest hurdle facing the police (again).

There is evidence that Amaral attempted to derail the German investigation into Madeleine's case.  Being in denial about it as you are about many other facts won't make it go away.

Eleanor posted if it hadn't been for the video shots taken of Brueckner immediately prior to Madeleine's disappearance, we would probable have had the dreadlocked image promoted by Amaral in the forefront of our minds.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2022, 09:01:37 AM »
Thankfully despite his best efforts so far Amaral has failed to derail the investigation into Madeleine’s abduction by 3 police forces.  I wonder if he still has that ace up his sleeve and if he ever plans to play it…?  *%87
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2022, 09:11:50 AM »

Someone makes a quote confirming your prejudices and that becomes engraved in tablets of stone to the exclusion of all other independent thought.

It is risible that there is a belief that Scotland Yard did not and are not following evidence.

That's what police investigations do.  No evidence = end of except in the land of the McCann sceptic where normal rules and procedures do not apply.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2022, 09:19:22 AM »
Thankfully despite his best efforts so far Amaral has failed to derail the investigation into Madeleine’s abduction by 3 police forces.  I wonder if he still has that ace up his sleeve and if he ever plans to play it…?  *%87

The 3 investigative forces you continually appeal to are at a total dead end.
Have you still not noticed, or just in complete denial of reality?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2022, 09:22:50 AM »

Yet again your point scoring is a bit of a failure as you pass judgement on a person you confess to know nothing at all about ~ while leaving the content of what she actually wrote (as quoted by me) unchallenged.  What a poor show!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2022, 09:25:25 AM »

Who said that finding an abductor was the remit of Operation Grange to the exclusion of all else?

This sounds like Libel to me.  And not even in your opinion, but stated as a fact.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2022, 09:27:44 AM »

I think he already played it.  That is if one factors the appeal court judges into the equation

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2022, 09:32:45 AM »
Who said that finding an abductor was the remit of Operation Grange to the exclusion of all else?

This sounds like Libel to me.  And not even in your opinion, but stated as a fact.

Who says there was an abductor?

You can't just go accusing people other than the McCanns of being responsible for Madeleine's dissappearence, that's basically a libel against the rest of the entire world population.
Anyone other than the McCanns, could be responsible?
What a disgusting accusation against all of the rest of humanity.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2022, 09:40:17 AM »
Someone makes a quote confirming your prejudices and that becomes engraved in tablets of stone to the exclusion of all other independent thought.

It is risible that there is a belief that Scotland Yard did not and are not following evidence.

That's what police investigations do.  No evidence = end of except in the land of the McCann sceptic where normal rules and procedures do not apply.

Anna Raccoon you mean?

Operation Grange spent years following evidence to no avail.  Is that because the evidence which might support abduction doesn't? It seems that none of the sightings of Madeleine or of men behaving or looking strange were useful.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0